Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReeVeeR
reply to post by bekod

Yeah, looks like it's been pulled or something is up with it.

Not to worry, I am uploading another 3 copies now and will use a direct on YouTube. Should all be working again in a few mins.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by ReeVeeR]

Rather than reuploading the video, why not just give a link to it's original creator's YouTube site?

Here you go: TheFakingHoaxer's "Into Mars Orbit"

edit to add: in response to people who are upset that someone would use their CGI skills to "try to fool people": it's not like the creator of the video was trying. The name he publishes these under is "The Faking Hoaxer" for god's sake. Just because some people feel the need to snag his videos and reupload them, then post them places like here doesn't mean that the creator is responsible for their behavior.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by americandingbat]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
as my previous post just to let you people know i was putting the point what if ! and could it happened and for the portal does not match the sky labs
portal I have caught on when i seen the ISS way different from the Sky lab

awesome cgi The Faking Hoaxer!
you Should of Colored the portal all Orange and dump the ISS and used the Sky lab Vids then you would have some ATS Members baffled ! except you should of blured the mars closeups too crisp !

from your favorite hoaxer

AboveTopSecret.com by TFH. From: TheFakingHoaxer | July 01, 2010 | 771 views Loading... Unbelievable that people don't read previous forum threads before posting their opinion. www.abovetopsecret.com... and I bet you will be humming this tune all...day...long. ;-) I, TFH, declare this song the official theme tune to www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOL OMFG I cant Breath !LOL

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Ummmm....you ARE aware that Skylab no longer exists, right??

Skylab's demise was an international media event, with merchandising, wagering on time and place of re-entry, and nightly news reports.

*SKIP*

Ground controllers adjusted Skylab's orientation for ideal re-entry dynamics in the hours before reentry at approximately 16:37 UTC 11 July 1979.

en.wikipedia.org...

The "FakingHoaxter" from YouTube used footage from the current ISS interior shots.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

edit to add: in response to people who are upset that someone would use their CGI skills to "try to fool people": it's not like the creator of the video was trying. The name he publishes these under is "The Faking Hoaxer" for god's sake. Just because some people feel the need to snag his videos and reupload them, then post them places like here doesn't mean that the creator is responsible for their behavior.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by americandingbat]

Yeah ok, so then why is he bashing the hell out of ATS on his YT vid comments? I think this guy has talent, but not alot of respect for just your normal guy. Seems like he was trying to get back at someone here, or he's just a jerk. IDK, I just popped in here for the 1st time and saw the vid, jumped to the end and saw this FakinHoaxer's YT channel comments and thought wtf? Man FH you need to go have a nice cold one and relax...ATS is what it is, deal man.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springheel Jack

Yeah ok, so then why is he bashing the hell out of ATS on his YT vid comments? I think this guy has talent, but not alot of respect for just your normal guy. Seems like he was trying to get back at someone here, or he's just a jerk. IDK, I just popped in here for the 1st time and saw the vid, jumped to the end and saw this FakinHoaxer's YT channel comments and thought wtf? Man FH you need to go have a nice cold one and relax...ATS is what it is, deal man.

If you do read through this whole thread it might become clearer. Page after page of "I don't know, maybe it's real" then "Here's the link to the original video by TheFakingHoaxer" then "I found this frame at 33 seconds in of a guy, I don't know if anyone else has posted it yet" then "I think it looks real" then "Here's the link to the original video by TheFakingHoaxer".

I agree with you. ATS is what it is, and I love it here. But there are aspects that make me want to bash my head against a wall sometimes.

Honestly, if I were TFH, I'd be kind of annoyed that someone had taken my work, stripped the soundtrack, credits, and most of the inside-the-craft footage out of it, and presented it as obtained from a brother/friend who got it off a Russian site.

Especially if even after the original video had been pointed out, they continued to reload the copy video to their own youtube account with no credit given.

Seems like copyright infringement to me, but what do I know?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Wolfenz

Ummmm....you ARE aware that Skylab no longer exists, right??

@ Wolfenz === ahh yeah i DID ! you know it was Ordered by NASA 2 of them right ? one was launched into orbit then lost its orbit then fell back to earth burn baby burn ! ok what really happen to the second one ? was it made ? or the 2 out of the 3 mock ups they used to train in
are the ones in the museums are the mock ups !

Skylab's demise was an international media event, with merchandising, wagering on time and place of re-entry, and nightly news reports.

Yes I know that

*SKIP*

Ground controllers adjusted Skylab's orientation for ideal re-entry dynamics in the hours before reentry at approximately 16:37 UTC 11 July 1979.

en.wikipedia.org...

The "FakingHoaxter" from YouTube used footage from the current ISS interior shots.

wolfenz === I Mention that ! look at my previous post I first noticed that the rim of the portal was white ( get this ) same bolt pattern ! as Skylab

I stand my self corrected the pattern is for the iss is 5 3 1 as the skylab is in 3s as i found a better Picture (photo) of the DC Museum Mockup

there was a lot of money involved in the space missions for example more then was planned

the Lunar Rover

The original cost-plus-incentive-fee contract to Boeing (with Delco as a major sub-contractor) was for $19 million and called for delivery of the first LRV by 1 April 1971, but cost overruns led to a final cost of $38 million. Four lunar rovers were built, one each for Apollos 15, 16, qnd 17, and one that was used for spare parts after the cancellation of further Apollo missions.

what almost doubled ! wtf.. i wonder what the cost of duct tape was 2 grand ?

ohh here weed whacker ! for your amusement now what if they could of used it Remember i said it comes in twos is it at a Museum ? I dont know i have seen sections of the mock up Skylab tho in DC

Skylab B

A flight-quality backup Skylab was built. NASA considered using it for a second Skylab B station in May 1973 or later, but decided against it.

Launching another Skylab with another Saturn V rocket would have been very costly, and it was decided to spend this money on the development of the Space Shuttle, instead.

The backup is on display at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C.

A full-size training mock-up once used for astronaut training is located at the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center visitor's center in Houston, Texas.

Another full-size training mock-up, made from spare parts, has been rotting for years in a museum parking lot exposed to the elements at Huntsville, Alabama after it was moved outdoors to make way for an exhibit on the Russian space station MIR. This Skylab engineering mockup is currently being considered for restoration to the pristine condition it originally enjoyed inside the U.S. Space and Rocket Center.[17]

Read Source !
en.wikipedia.org...

the ISS Portal

skylab portal

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Wolfenz] Correcting myself

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
hey! at 32 seconds there's a frame that flashes for just an instant of an astronaut holding a camera or something.

I didn't read through all of the comments so i don't know if somebody already posted this.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Katerna

Enjoy for all its glory ! The Faking Hoaxer at his work

2nd line

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katerna
hey! at 32 seconds there's a frame that flashes for just an instant of an astronaut holding a camera or something.

I didn't read through all of the comments so i don't know if somebody already posted this.

....ya okay i just read the last page. crap

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
this video was made on earth. the jitteryness of the camera is a DEAD give away. It would be impossible to have that much jitteryness in zero G's.

someone is having a laugh, I can assure you that, haha. It looks very similar to the way they shot the first starwars though, and someone spent some time on this, but the scale of "mars" is way off. the way the focus of the camera is able to focus on regions is also a DEAD give away. the camera DOES NOT have a telephoto lense, if it did the interior would be out of focus, and there for we can deduct that the camera is focusing on an object a meter or two away, not 200000 meters away. Also, At the "distance" that they are faking, Olympus Mons would appear to be flat, due to light scattering and scathing.

Good effort, but not realistically accurate in any way

[edit on 2-7-2010 by drsmooth23]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23
Good effort, but not realistically accurate in any way

Not that you really need realism to fool people..

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why on Earth is this thread still active. What a complete waste of server space.

Honestly, please, please read the first four pages (that's all!) of this thread before posting a reply, and ask yourself whether your reply is really necessary.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm not knowledgable enough to say if this is fake or not. Still the idea of being to Mars in the 70's is awesome.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
Why on Earth is this thread still active. What a complete waste of server space.

Honestly, please, please read the first four pages (that's all!) of this thread before posting a reply, and ask yourself whether your reply is really necessary.

And the pondering goes on... the wheels on the bus go round-and-round, round-and-round, round-and-round, all through the town... I'm sad to say TFH was right to declare that as our official theme song.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
DOH

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Zaanny]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
To sum up 17 pages of comments:

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?

No.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
im sorry to say (after jst two minutes of reraserch... im not trying to say anything about you guys abilities) i discoverd this video was a fake made for fun by a guy on youtube called thefakinghoaxer, he makes hounderds of these cgi vids,

you guys just get to drawn into things, do some reaserch and you will find most of the time your just too superstitious

mrh112

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrh112
im sorry to say (after jst two minutes of reraserch... im not trying to say anything about you guys abilities) i discoverd this video was a fake made for fun by a guy on youtube called thefakinghoaxer, he makes hounderds of these cgi vids,

Yes, we know, that was mentioned back on page 3. Please people, please read the thread first. mrh, if you'll note, TFH has put up a new video specifically making fun of this thread because people keep failing to read it before posting.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrh112

you guys just get to drawn into things, do some reaserch and you will find most of the time your just too superstitious

mrh112

seriously?

Way to go Sherlock!........however just 10 secs of research (checking out the last page of the thread) would have solved the mystery for you.

I can't believe that people read the OP on a thread 17 pages long, and then shoot of to google!

Read the whole thread first, then go and do your research and then post your comment.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OMG! it is real. I knew it. I just knew it. People this is a momentous occasion and I for one am proud to say that I was here to witness history being made.

What this proves is astounding and can only lead to one possible conclusuion is that the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

17 fornicating pages now after it was debunked 14 pages ago.

"I don't know, I'm on the fence, it could be real"

………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,
…...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\
…….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,
……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-
…...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…...\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>