It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Structure Revealed - Far Side of the Moon 2010 *PHOTOS*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiteraryOneTwo
reply to post by skeptic_al

I thought sure it would be blamed on the Taliban, as it makes me think of those two buddhist statues that were blown to bits and smithereens...I do not believe this photo at all as it is clearly doctored...

so you are saying that this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44e88b0e072d.jpg[/atsimg]

...is a picture of a structure that has elongated terrace-like shapes and looks something like a digital wristwatch, even though ATS member 'sassycat' showed in this post that it looks EXACTLY like the image was simply stretched, and all that is there are just craters:

Originally posted by SassyCat
Your image is just deformed, let me show you in pic bellow:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/437796a15d16.png[/atsimg]

It seems to me that some people are getting away from the what has been alleged in the OP...
...The picture in the OP is NOT alleged to be a "smudge" hiding something under it, but rather that thing seen in the OP is alleged to be a clear picture of a structure that has elongated terraces and a "wedding cake" stacked shape.

[edit on 6/29/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I would like to point out an observation I noticed.
I was taking a look at the information in this thread, and I decided to cross reference this with the Apollo 20 crashed alien ship coordinates and came up with some interesting information.

When I measured the opening on the top of the alleged alien structure it measured 7.6 km by 1.7 km. I then measured the alien space craft (well what is visible anyway) and it was 4.7km by .93km.

Obviously I have no idea how much "Alien Ship" is not accounted for by being underground, but……

Seems like an interesting coincidence.
Just food for thought.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by seanizle
Looks legit to me, you can see detail in the structure, along with shadows.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by seanizle]

If you actually knew what you idiots were talking about you'd see that "artifact LOL" is 49km across. It doesn't exist on newer photos because they have much more detail that shows that nothing is there.
Not forgetting the FACT any idiot would be able to get a telescope and see that 49km across "LOL artifact"

What idiot even with a telescope can see the "FAR" side of the moon?

Huge Alien Structure Revealed - Far Side of the Moon 2010 *PHOTOS*

some people are so quick to laugh at another person's "ignorance" when they are the ones that are half-informed. wikipedia the far side of the moon. its rotation is unnatural. there's one side that is always turned away from earth. but im not laughing at you-i have faith in ya

[edit on 29-6-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Great find! I often stare at the moon wondering what's really up there. S&F

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Seriously, great find. I am sure Phage will be along shortly to debunk it but until them.. we can dream.

While I sincerely appreciate Phage's constructive criticism and debunking, he is like the mean, older kid in grade school that breaks the news before your parents that Santa Clause doesn't actually exist.
Except in this case some of these far-out stories actually have some truth to them, sometimes.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmmaster
I would like to point out an observation I noticed.
I was taking a look at the information in this thread, and I decided to cross reference this with the Apollo 20 crashed alien ship coordinates and came up with some interesting information.

When I measured the opening on the top of the alleged alien structure it measured 7.6 km by 1.7 km. I then measured the alien space craft (well what is visible anyway) and it was 4.7km by .93km.

Obviously I have no idea how much "Alien Ship" is not accounted for by being underground, but……

Seems like an interesting coincidence.
Just food for thought.

Um, what's the coincidence here? The ratios aren't notably similar; explain, please?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmaster

Ummm...except there never was an "Apollo 20" (one was initially scheduled, yes...but never flew):

and I decided to cross reference this with the Apollo 20 crashed alien ship coordinates....

That entire "Apollo 20" video, and all the claims, has long been known to be a hoax. It's been discussed (months and months ago) here.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Katerna

Actually, Phage is more like the kid who looks at you cock-eyed when you charge into the room shouting "My parents said santa's not real, but I just saw a red hat so he MUST be real!"

I seriously do not understand this board sometimes. The hardcore believers call Skepticism and Debunking evil disinfo (which makes no sense because disinfo is about false positives, not true negatives), and have transformed Phage (seemingly just because he is good at both of those things and has a memorable avatar (Evil Reptilians! from the Eighth Dimension!)) into their Satan. They accuse anyone who has doesn't agree with their evidence exactly as its presented of being closed minded, when in fact they're the ones who will see aliens in any photo and not even entertain the possibility that it's just a guy in a suit, not even when you can see the zipper. THose of us who would be excited if there were aliens on the moon but want to see actual proof instead of distorted photos of craters and awkward photos of shadows are either completely ignored, characterized like the rest as closed-minded, or basically accused of casting Phage as our messiah. You people need to start thinking coherently; you need to look for the truth, not for evidence of your beliefs. That's what I do. It helps me to alternate between believing nothing and believing everything; I think Charles Fort did the same

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I just thought it would be interesting to see if the two objects where close in size.

taking into account some of the "Space ship" would be presumably underground and i cant see the exact width of the ship would make its size alot more comparable to the opening on this "structure". If there was a possibility that this was an alien structure and if the other could be an "alien ship" they could almost certainly go together.

I just wanted to take the two visible objects on the moon and put them together for a plausible link between the two.

I just find these post very interesting and it got my imagination going i guess lol. Didn't mean to throw the discussion.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If you actually knew what you *snip* were talking about you'd see that "artifact LOL" is 49km across. It doesn't exist on newer photos because they have much more detail that shows that nothing is there. Not forgetting the FACT any idiot would be able to get a telescope and see that 49km across "LOL artifact"

[edit on 29-6-2010 by sanctum]

Oh really any idiot could see an image on the far side of the moon ... Becareful of brandishing words like idiot my friend, least they decide to stick around a while.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't even know why this is on the front page of ATS ... embarrassing to say the least.

Can mods send to hoax or better still the trash box.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Its probably because people say its a structure, people disagree, get offensive, call eachother names and reiterate the same points over and over again.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
Great find OP, yet another photo from NASA being manipulated.

Only YOU cant prove that if it was what has been claimed ie data being repeated during transmission or processing then thats NOT manipulation.

PS McKinnon smoked DOPE and ended up being what he smoked!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It looks like a rather obvious glitch. I see nothing that leads me to believe this pic is of an artificial structure. Quite the opposite. Everything I see points to a photo artifact.

This has nothing to do with other photos of structures on Mars or the Moon. They all must be judged independently.

People want to believe that we aren't alone so badly. It almost reminds me of Crossing over with John Edward. People want to believe they are speaking to their dead relatives so badly they don't see what the guy is doing.

I believe in extraterrestrial life. But I don't believe every light in the sky, every photographic anomaly, every person who claims they are an alien, every person who says aliens communicate to them in a meditative state.

I judge each case oon it's own merit. I look at the evidence in a clinical manner. Emotion and desires often leads people to the wrong interperetation on things like these.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

If NASA is really trying to cover something up, why do such an AWFUL photoshop job on it. A third grader could do better.

If it's on the back side, how could anyone see it with a telescope from Earth?

IF there are aliens out there and they haven't "eaten our lunch" already, I'm not so worried and I don't think they feel particularly threatened by us.

Maybe it wasn't NASA, maybe the aliens just put up a "cloaking screen" to keep the nosy neighbors out of their business.

[edit on 6/29/2010 by zachi]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by freighttrain
Great find OP, yet another photo from NASA being manipulated.

Only YOU cant prove that if it was what has been claimed ie data being repeated during transmission or processing then thats NOT manipulation.

PS McKinnon smoked DOPE and ended up being what he smoked!

Seriously.. what's with bashing McKinnon.. guess what I smoked dope and got a PHD in psychology and doing pretty damn well for myself, so what am I "dope"... please grow up and stop with these stupid remarks. The man probably has more brain then me and you combined. The fact that he hacked into one of the highest security, he was well ahead of his time. Maybe his DOPE actually made him evolve more eh?

Also, what about all the hundred TOP officials that worked at some time for the government, CIA, NASA that has said YES WE ARE HIDING information about ET/UFO and currently do, and are willing to go to court to disclose this!

What... all they smoke DOPE? Sometimes I feel like I'm arguing with 10 year olds!

[edit on 29-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You only c what you want to c, and as a normal person i can only c some mountains that has been formated to a certain way to look just a bit odd. Its like finding a stone that looks really symetrical or formated perfectly. Nothing can look the same and you will find it sooner or later, this is the case with the pic posted. A unusual mountain.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Nice find WatchZeitgeistNow,

Interesting, whether it's a real anomoly or just an occurance of making a mosaic. I don't know. but either way, the new goggle images look like total crap, the crater looks sooo fake, I mean what is that??

Anyhow, I don't no much about imanes and makeing mosaics but I thought you'd see a bunch of straight lines from them putting the mosaic together, like you see the obvious square in the "10 MS paint job" one of the resident debunkers posted.

But I don't see any of that. Actually I do see one long line that passes right though the middle of the rectangle of the anomoly, you can even follow it through the crater. But that doesn't account for the perfect steps on either side, makeing the anomoly look like a man, or alien made step pyramid of some sorts.

Either way, I enjoyed this thread. It was a breath of fresh air from all the End time predictions and BP oil conspiracy threads, and Bible prophecies *puke*

Thanks again! Starred and Flagged

oh and it's a definite keeper (right click -save picture as)...

*EDIT TO ADD*

Has anyone else noticed the insane amount of devil/demon faces in all these pictures. Is it just me, or are there tons of them???? It's just crazy, I swear, they're everywhere

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Nola213]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Wont just bash McKinnon, HOW about Lear,Hoagland and even some ex ATS members when siteS can make statements like this.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

HOW much dope do you have to smoke to make claims like THAT

[edit on 29-6-2010 by wmd_2008]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Does anybody have any actual evidence of alien or man made structures on the moon or mars?
I mean decent evidence.

someone said there is lots of documentation to prove it. I would like to see some. so if anyone can share some "decent" evidence i would be happy to look with an open mind.

Till then please stop wasting our time.
peace

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Wow, it's pretty sad when you can predict the contents of a topic before even reading it.

How did I know this would be ANOTHER topic about hallucinations the OP has when he looks at the moon?

How did I know it would be ANOTHER wild stretch of imagination being triggered by a play of lights and shadows?

Maybe because I know that every single image of the moon has been studied by experts way before any of us see them. Think about that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join