It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Structure Revealed - Far Side of the Moon 2010 *PHOTOS*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Huge Alien Structure Revealed - Far Side of the Moon 2010

This is a great find - by whoever found it! E1?

Open up your google moon - lunar orbiter mosaic mode and check it out!
Zeeman Crater - South pole...

(right click>view image to see whole photos)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b203bf443dcb.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ba89a324b04.jpg[/atsimg]
another angle...

same Structure on a completely different site (USGS astrogeology)

mapaplanet.org
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec4e7ee491d7.jpg[/atsimg]

The original pic from the 60s has the anomaly, and 40 years later they took the time to photo shop it out and make it look normal. They are changing the originals to get rid of the anomalies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7c4f1e86347.jpg[/atsimg]

*thanks to the forum members of David Icke for this one

[edit on 29-6-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

[mod edit: fixed long link skewing page view]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

+38 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

It is because someone has got to it and stretched the photo at a later date. Some one should photo shop the newer streched images and decrease them back to the original non-stretched way

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
What's a giant Timex digital watch doing on the moon? I had one the same shape as that thing.

Seriously, great find. I am sure Phage will be along shortly to debunk it but until them.. we can dream.

I believe there are things on the moon. If only one image gets covered up by NASA that's proof they are hiding something.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I reckon there are things on the moon too. But look how blurry the "Alien Structure" is in comparison to the rest of the surface of the moon, looks like image stretching.

You need not hold your beliefs truthfulness on the appearance of another ATS member, especially one that seems to be put on such a high stool.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Looks legit to me, you can see detail in the structure, along with shadows. The picture is from the 1960's, and if it is just an "Artifact", why completely smudge it out in the newer photos.....

As of now I think its real. Its been proven time and time again that NASA tamper's with their images, this is just another case of it.

If this is proven to be legit, someone needs to push this as evidence that NASA truly is covering something up.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by seanizle]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
Looks legit to me, you can see detail in the structure, along with shadows. The picture is from the 1960's, and if it is just an "Artifact", why completely smudge it out in the newer photos.....

As of now I think its real. Its been proven time and time again that NASA tamper's with their images, this is just another case of it.

If this is proven to be legit, someone needs to push this as evidence that NASA truly is covering something up.

If you actually knew what you *snip* were talking about you'd see that "artifact LOL" is 49km across. It doesn't exist on newer photos because they have much more detail that shows that nothing is there. Not forgetting the FACT any idiot would be able to get a telescope and see that 49km across "LOL artifact"

[edit on 29-6-2010 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
you know my first instinct to was to say it was a 1970's era timex watch
or something similar

perhaps what we are seeing is "much smaller" than thought. the so called craters beside are footprints (front step and heel, front step has a spike or digger on bottom of shoe) and the watch was dropped unexpectly beside

it was later found and picked up, why it was later gone

this might be some sort of sandbox type model being used for moon shots?

who knows?????

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

If you actually went and compared the two images on Google Moon you would see that the area has been heavily edited in newer images, which shouldn't surprise anyone who has actually looked into things like this. There have been several cases where it has been proven that editing has occurred in photos from the moon, mars and earth. I for one am a supporter of Gary Mckinnon, and according to him he found evidence that NASA was in fact tampering with photographs, he's now going away to prison for 80 years.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

reply to post by SKUNK2

If you actually went and compared the two images on Google Moon you would see that the area has been heavily edited in newer images, which shouldn't surprise anyone who has actually looked into things like this. There have been several cases where it has been proven that editing has occurred in photos from the moon, mars and earth...

Proven? Source for that pls.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44e88b0e072d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20448720d330.jpg[/atsimg]
zoomed more in google moon - in the shadows

+85 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Seriously, great find. I am sure Phage will be along shortly to debunk it but until them.. we can dream..

Um Phage isn't the all mighty all knowing you and others like to make him out to be. He is a person who happens to be a member. Sometimes he has good answer but you know what, so do other members! Don't rely on one member to give you their answer. This whole "lets wait for Phage" crap on here makes me cringe.

OP~ interesting pic but it took me a while to figure out the image. I don't think it's any structure, it looks like something happened in the photo process. The second pic where they "took" it out like you said, now that picture looks altered imo. I love photoshop but I hate it when it comes to things like this! I look at google Mars quite often and I wish certain areas, one in particular, you could zoom in on. I will look at google Moon at this section.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Excellent image and it certainly looks like a turd in a punchbowl when compared to the surrounding topography. Far to angular in its surroundings to be natural.

Cool Find! and certainly one for the bookmark.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Anyone already tried LROC Images Database to verify these (or other) anomalies?

Here is how:
• Goto wms.lroc.asu.edu...
• Enter coordinates: latitude: -73 (=73°W), longitude: 145 (=145°W)
• Click on “Recenter” -> center of picture shows latitude/longitude
• Click on “Toggle Layer”, mark in Basemaps “Lunar Orbiter Mosaic”, in LROC NACS both options, in Overlays “Crater Names” and “10°Grid”, confirm with “Update Layers”
• Zoom in to approx. 30-20km scale

What you get is a picture with red stripes. There are always two red stripes in parallel, one is called NACL (= narrow angle camera left), the other one called NACR (narrow angle camera right).

Now activate “Get footprint info” in “Click to change mouse action” (right side, middle section).

When clicking on the pair of red stripes of your interest you will get the two LROC pictures (scroll down, pictures are listed below image map) to scan through.

Off topic: I tried this with the famous “Apollo 20” image of the “crashed starship” (coordinates latitude: -18.75, longitude: 117.68) but there are no fitting LROC images yet…

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Yeah, there is no way this could be anything other than an alien structure....like image problems (which it obviously is).

However, the ignorance of those that treat their desire to believe like a religion will take ridiculous stuff like this and run with it. In the end, we all get lumped into one group and looked down upon as a bunch of ignorant wackos.

Thanks guys!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
That is the best lunar artifact photograph I have ever seen. Clearly 100% legitimate, and there is also irrefutable evidence that NASA tampered with the later photographs.

I think this should be spread like a massive wildfire, because there is NO WAY that is just a trick of the light. Roll the cosmic dice 100 trillion times and you will never see natural forces make a structure like that.

+58 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Looks legit to me, you can see detail in the structure, along with shadows.

If you actually knew what you idiots were talking about you'd see that "artifact LOL" is 49km across. It doesn't exist on newer photos because they have much more detail that shows that nothing is there.
Not forgetting the FACT any idiot would be able to get a telescope and see that 49km across "LOL artifact"

What "idiot" even with a telescope ,can see the "FAR" side of the moon?

Huge Alien Structure Revealed - Far Side of the Moon 2010 *PHOTOS*

[edit on 29-6-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The original photo is from a mosaic; I'm pretty sure that this location is right on one of the seams along which they constructed the mosaic. Something went wonky in the compilation process, leading to a crater and a bit of its local topography becoming stretched out.

The only thing that might give me pause is the strange interplay of light and shadow just to the right on the newer one. Anyone better with photos who knows what that's about?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Great find watchZEITGEISTnow I am thankful for the information you have presented. I am 1 who also feels there is more to the moon then just ocean tide adjustment and I do feel there are species up there waiting to introduce themselves to current Earth inhabitants... S&F for the great effort to teach the many...

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Proof that there was an advanced civilization on the dark side of the moon in the early '80s.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join