It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Alien Structure Revealed - Far Side of the Moon 2010 *PHOTOS*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I actually know a guy whose brother worked in the Air Force in conjunction with NASA and he claims to have directly seen the photographs that showed an extremely large artificial structure on the far side of the moon. He also stated that astronauts actually explored the structure briefly and it was determined that the artifacts were of human origin.

He said at the time (early 1970s I believe) he figured that the world would hear about it very soon. He is still in disbelief that it has been classified/hidden this entire time.

This is of course pure hearsay with no actual evidence besides his testimony to back it up.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I find it rather annoying kaguya, chang'e, and chandrayaan folks are taking years to release their moon photos

I'm starting to suspect retiredAFB might be on to something after all

[edit on 29-6-2010 by reject]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Dude, I totally know a guy with a brother too! He saw these pictures once, taken by his girlfriend's cousin's best friend, and there was TOTALLY a UFO! It was, like, "woah, can I see them?" and the guy was like "No, they're all dead, lol"

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
reply to post by DJM8507

Dude, I totally know a guy with a brother too! He saw these pictures once, taken by his girlfriend's cousin's best friend, and there was TOTALLY a UFO! It was, like, "woah, can I see them?" and the guy was like "No, they're all dead, lol"

I KNEW that reply was coming..

--- regarding the artifact being called a structure.. wait.. no more needs to be said

b

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

"Whooahh.. dudes, like some guy on ATS 'SAID' it was alien so it must have been". [snip]
Solasis you hit the nail on the head, its an artifact caused by stitching together multiple frames from a mosaic. If anyone cares to actually LOOK at the picture you can clearly see a line running diagonally across the frame and it runs straight through the object in question. No conspiracy here, just a glitch that someone is wishing was the find of the century.

As for the guy who heard from someone in the Air Force who claimed to have seen photographic evidence of alien (sorry, he said "human origin")structures. If I had a dollar for every time someone in the services pulled one of those stories out of their a*se to impress people, I wouldn't be getting up to go to work of a morning. It's truly amazing what crap a person can invent when in the company of strangers and copious quantities of alcohol.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by thebozeian]

Mod Edit - removed uncesssary remark about members.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Clearly looks embedded in the craters edge to me.

Can you draw what you mean thank you?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Errr,.. I assume you are talking to moi?

Try looking for the line in this frame you posted.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The "artifact" is just a "data clone". A "glitch", if you will, when the data was recorded and sent back to earth.

The image appears as it does because there was probably a pause of some sort when the data was processed and caused the data to be written over and over, rather than recording exactly what was suppose to be there.

It's obviould when you compare the new images with the old images that it was a fraction of the crater that was recorded over and over and over again in a hiccup.

I recreated a somewhat similar effect using the "image clone" tool in photoshop. I could have recreated an exact replica, but I'm not going to waste much time on a data clone. You can see that the image clone acts much like the data clone in re-writing the information that's there:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7562c98ac871.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There have been many many threads on artificial structures on the moon and big debates about whether or not Never A Straight Answer airbrush their photos before going public.

Despite the fact that their was a man will ing to testify to congree that he was witness to airbrushing and despite the numerous amounts of irregularities those members with such closed minds or agendas of their own for whatever reason will never entertain a different notion other than they are irregularities nothing more.

IMHO after researching and researching it is clear that there are irregularities and indeed that NASA aren't so forthcoming to explain these errors. Therefore, it is not a case of diving straight in without giving it any thought. NASA has been caught out time and time again YET the same old people say the same things over and over again.

All I say is keep an open mind (not an open mind so your brain falls out) but an open mind that can distiguish between fact and fiction, weigh up the evidence and see for yourself that their appears to be more to the moon than we are told about.

RESEARCH.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I can't believe the amount of disinfo given to this post. I assume that everyone who is claiming this is a "glitch" has some sort of proof to back that up? The only thing I see here is a strange looking structure on the surface of the moon that appears to be man made, not some glitch that happens when stitching photos together. Until someone debunks this with actual evidence then I have to believe this is an amazing find. Great work, op.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Your image is just deformed, let me show you in pic bellow:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/437796a15d16.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 29/6/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I'm afraid tyranny22 is correct. Its simply a glitch in google moon. *was, a glitch I should say. When it disappeared it simply meant that google moon was re-rendered and the image was smoothed over.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hmm lots to back up both sides right now i think i'll sit on the fence and wait & see for myself,

All tho it does look like a moon mining station

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
These structures are always debunked on here. I've been a long time lurker (just registered today) but it seems like they can all be "explained away". I understand that some of these formations can be rocks or something to that effect; however they cant ALL be natural

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by seanizle
Looks legit to me, you can see detail in the structure, along with shadows. The picture is from the 1960's, and if it is just an "Artifact", why completely smudge it out in the newer photos.....

As of now I think its real. Its been proven time and time again that NASA tamper's with their images, this is just another case of it.

If this is proven to be legit, someone needs to push this as evidence that NASA truly is covering something up.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by seanizle]

If you actually knew what you *snip* were talking about you'd see that "artifact LOL" is 49km across. It doesn't exist on newer photos because they have much more detail that shows that nothing is there. Not forgetting the FACT any idiot would be able to get a telescope and see that 49km across "LOL artifact"

[edit on 29-6-2010 by sanctum]

Respectfully.... how exactly does one view the far side of the Moon with an Earth based telescope???

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I setup my telescoop tonight and hope for clear sky. Then i search for it. Maybe i find it. So we have to wait 5 hours. I say a good find.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yeah, probly a glitch. Looks like one, thats for sure.

A very interesting glitch, nonetheless.

Is it on the side of a huge cliff, or what?!

And also, how were the old pictures taken? I assume they weren't taken with a digital camera...

I would have thought that the pics were actual film.

If thats the case, can film produce an error like that, in just a small localized area - without the whole section of the mosaic showing the same artifact?

Or is that the whole section's edge?

Perhaps it was blurred later on, after they noticed something WAS on the cliffs edge?

Lotta questions for this one...

Good thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I'm not even going to bother with this one, it's just too ridiculous for
words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join