It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal alien charged with child molestation in NC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Illegal alien charged with child molestation in NC

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62cebe4e30f5.jpg[/atsimg]

On Sunday, police in Cary, NC, arrested Pedro Ventura Chavez, 33,
and charged him with one count of felony taking indecent liberties with a child.

According to court documents, Chavez is accused of molesting a 10-year-old
girl, with the abuse taking place over the period of a year.

Chavez is being held in the Wake County Jail, with an Immigration and
Customs Enforcement hold in place.

www.examiner.com...

Cary man held in rape of girl, 10

A Cary man has been arrested and charged in the rape of a
10-year-old girl, according to arrest warrants filed with the Wake County
Magistrate's Office.

Pedro Ventura Chavez, 33, of 304 Middleton Ave., faces one count of
first-degree rape and one count of first-degree sexual offense, arrest
warrants state.

Chavez was arrested a week ago on a felony charge of taking indecent
liberties with a child.

www.newsobserver.com...

www.ncwanted.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Seems like this is the second time in 2 months
illegal immigrants have raped little girls in NC.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Every time one of these threads appear, the OP'er gets flamed for being a racist for having the gall to suggest that unregulated entry to this country results in criminals coming in also.
So yeah, have fun with that.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by azguyblahblah
Every time one of these threads appear, the OP'er gets flamed for being a racist for having the gall to suggest that unregulated entry to this country results in criminals coming in also.
So yeah, have fun with that.

flaming or not .....
facts are facts

and yes I do believe had ICE been enforcing
immigration laws. This might not have
happened. Doesn't make me a racist
at all. What part of illegal does ICE not
understand?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have seen these types of posts recently and swore that i wouldn't participate, because I knew it would lead no where, but that's just not my style. So here it is.

I think that if now when ever a person who is not native to these "United States" and commits a crime, we should just write a letter to a congressman, or maybe a senator, or maybe a local newspaper, or maybe, just maybe that's not going to work. This has been a problem of xenophobia I would say since the beginning of time, and until we can say a child molester is a child molester lets get him off our street's, then we actually lose the moral of this story.

There is a hurt little girl out there, that needs the support, and others for crimes committed against humanity, just because he is an illegal alien, doesn't mean he is not a human person, the problem of child molestation/rape is a worldwide epidemic, that cannot be brushed off because a "mexican "did it.

Im sorry but my concern first is for the unfortunate acts against a child, and then if I have the time to fight TPTB, then maybe Ill call up some friends and try to get those nasty ole' mexicans away from our safe streets, infecting us with their problems, and their apparent addiction to come into this country soley to commit crimes.

Im sorry I just think that this sort of behavior is way, way more serious than the person who did it. Deporting him and making that an issue doesnt prevent this from happening to another child. Just an American child.

Peace to you...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by azguyblahblah

No, the op isn't being racist. But that is not to say that he doesn't have an agenda.

Tell me, why is this rape anymore important than the last rape that happened in North Carolina?

Is the op trying to educate us on rape or just beware of illegals who might rape?

The agenda here is illegal immigration. But I ask the op, do you think that little girl would feel any better if she had been raped by a legal citizen?

Because many are raped by legal citizens and I never see you making announcements about those people.

I'm sure some of those could have been prevented as well.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
And once more we have someone using a tragedy of a little girl being raped to push a political agenda.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the little girl and her family. And I hope the child molestor gets the punishment he deserves.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Seriously, falling into the trap.

Do you think that illegal english, irish, german, canadian, afican, indian, russian immigrants don't commit crimes?

Or is the political climate such that you don't hear every instance on faux news? This is just another attempt to solidify an idea in your head to suit their agenda.

Stop being a pawn.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
Seriously, falling into the trap.
Do you think that illegal english, irish, german, canadian, afican, indian, russian immigrants don't commit crimes?

maybe they do, I don't know

all I know is that our NC Newspaper websites
posts these illegal immigrant crimes on the front
page every time they occur. They are top stories.

So maybe the news writers have an agenda.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Tell me, why is this rape anymore important than the last rape that happened in North Carolina?

the last rape before this one didn't make
the front page news as a top story.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Or maybe the sensationalized crime ridden newspapers is what most people want to fuel the fire. Here is a NC newspaper that has something positive to say concerning the "illegal's" residing there now.

BTW not to take away from the actual OP, I just thought that some people should know that there is in fact other opinions concerning the population of illegals in NC.

North Carolina has experienced the largest percentage increase of its Hispanic population of any state in North America. The main objective was to determine the Hispanic population’s economic contribution and the costs of providing social services to Hispanics. The findings show that the economic benefits of the Hispanic population far outweigh the costs. North Carolina’s Hispanic population, of which 45 percent were undocumented, contributed more than $9 billion to the state’s economy through purchases and taxes.

www.middletownjournal.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

the last rape before this one didn't make
the front page news as a top story

Appreciate the info.

Illegal or not, if this guy is guilty he should be punished to the max.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What is the conspiracy here?

It took place over a year so it was consensual?

Besides the fact that its an illegal immigrant, there is no article detailing anything and obviously no conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Dude, this is the Drug Cartels in NC.
So yea, Drug Cartels pay taxes, but they cause
more harm than good, kidnapping, raping, prostitution,
assault, gang activity. Consider the taxes as hush
money for their crimes.

more info concerning the Drug Cartels Operation.
Using Wachovia Bank to launder money.
Wachovia is based in Charlotte NC.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Can't you folks see the big picture here?

I guess it's ok for these illegal immigrants to be here
as long as it doesn't affect you directly. Let it happen
to somebody in your family and see if your tune
changes.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
www.wnd.com...

Highlights:

2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each.

Summary:

"While the vast majority of illegal aliens are decent people who work hard and are only trying to make a better life for themselves and their families, (something you or I would probably do if we were in their place), it is also a fact that a disproportionately high percentage of illegal aliens are criminals and sexual predators," states Peter Wagner, author of a new report called "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration." "That is part of the dark side of illegal immigration and when we allow the 'good' in we get the 'bad' along with them. The question is, how much 'bad' is acceptable and at what price?"

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While no one – in or out of government – tracks all U.S. accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers.

Statistically, that makes them an even greater danger on the road than drivers whose licenses have been suspended or revoked – and nearly as dangerous as drunk drivers.

King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so does the number of American victims.

According to Edwin Rubenstien, president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in 1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

While the federal government doesn't track illegal alien murders, illegal alien rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

* The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests – some eight arrests per illegal alien;

* Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses – some 13 offenses per illegal alien;

* 36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by infolurker]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coolaid

are you nuts ???
It can't be consensual
if she's only 10 yrs old.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Gee, I guess this is why America is known as the land of OPPORTUNITY - for better or for worse! I suppose no one is immune to `the bad guys`. They're everywhere!

[edit on 2010-6-29 by pikypiky]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

are you nuts ???
It can't be consensual
if she's only 10 yrs old.

Are you nuts? Way to misquote me!

That was a sarcastic question as to why this is a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Are you nuts? Way to misquote me!

That was a sarcastic question as to why this is a conspiracy.

ooops sorry
2nd line to say didn't see the sarcasm
in ur post

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

By all means I wasnt dismissing the crimes that are committed by illegal aliens, I just dont see why all of them have to be in the same category. Every race in the world has a certain mindset of different nationalities, my point was, though there are deviant crimes being committed, that doesn't take away that their not the only ones, when we start to focus on one particular aspect of a crime, we forget about all the others committing the same crime.

Mexican (illegal or not), black, white , asian, a crime is a crime is a crime, and when posts like these are condoned, they have less effect of the crime and more towards their nationality.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join