It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal alien charged with child molestation in NC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HAILZLORDGODALMIGHTY(YHWH

Too funny of you to come on here speaking of racism, when your post is filled with trivial racist nonsense.

"I" did not come to my country illegally. I was born here, my parents were born here, my grandparents were born here. My relatives LEGALLY immigrated from Ireland and Germany. They didn't border jump and get free hand outs from the government.

We don't pay for illegal immigrants? Perhaps you should do a little fact checking.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

We don't pay for illegal immigrants? Perhaps you should do a little fact checking.

I find this ironic considering it seems you need to do some fact checking.

While I would say the majority of illegals, to some degree or another, receive "hand outs" that they don't deserve, it's a documented fact there are illegals who do pay into the system. Although they are a minority of illegals in this case.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Interesting posts. Some comments show a racist attitude and are getting off track. Here is my take on such and the line of thought behind them:
1) Crimes of all sorts happens. Yes there are crimes committed in all nationalities by all sorts of people, against all walks of life. The more horrendous of crimes are either against the very young, who are innocent and can not defend themselves, or are something that we do not see or think about on a regular basis, that tends to make most look and blink.
2) Unfortunately, the hot topic of the day is immigration, and illegale immigrants are the bad guy of the day, as it is starting to affect every one across the country. Now I will admit that some of the illegale immigrants, are not here to cause problems and are seeking a better life, however, with every group, you are going to get those who are not here for the best intentions and do cause problems. The old saying a few bad apples ruins the bunch, and those who are acting like bad guests in this country are ruining it for all immigrants, both legale and illegale.
3) The other problems with illegale immigration are the human rights violations on the part of the illegale community trying to get into the county, and they did break the law by crossing the boarder, and not going through the proper channels to get into the country legally. Thus anyone, no matter who it is, are comming into the country, both good and bad.
4) The violence on the part of those who are supporting the illegale immigrants, tends to make the general public pull away from supporting or wanting to support them. Who would want to support the side that throws the first punch? During the immigration rallies this past year, I watched in horror, as the pro illegale immigrants vandalized buildings, attacked police and was just short of rioting.
5) Many legale immigrants and citizens of the US are tired of having our good natured abused. Older citizens, military, exmilitary, and familys of those who have given their lives, are tired of watching when the country is abused, and icons of this country is demonized, and or people assulted for flying the flag of the country. Or when there is an immigration rally, why is it the Mexican flag that is always flown, why is it that it is the hispanic community that gets all bent out of shape, demanding we cater to them? Why is it that the Mexican government has to be involved in our politics and what are they afraid of loosing should the population turn against them?
6) Many illegale immigrants who comitt crimes in this country, who are caught, get sent back to their home country, do you think this is fair? What of the parents or the victims of these crimes, do you think they are justly compensated for their pain and suffering, by deportation?
Be it for good or bad, I say, round up all illegale immigrants, send them home. Redo the immigration policy and secure the borders. Start enforcing the laws of the country, not pick and choose such.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Really?

"Illegal Immigration could cost tax payers trillions"
www.10news.com...

"Taxpayers Pay for Illegal Immigrants"
www.aim.org...

"How Much Do Illegal Immigrants REALLY Cost the United States"
www.personalliberty.com...

The Cost to Taxpayers for Illegal "Guest Work"
www.fairus.org...

Need I go on?

*edit* I re-read your response and yes you are correct. Some do pay taxes, and that is good. My problem is with the ones who don't. And I would also like to make it clear that I have no problem with Mexicans at all. I have a problem with people breaking the law and getting away with it, while we all toe the line, pay our taxes and follow the laws and get tased and jailed in the process.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by DerekJR321]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Eeeeasy killer. I had edited my post just as you must have posted your response. I'm in agreement with you. Check my edit.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by black cat
How is this incident different from the current administration's "not letting a good crisis go to waste" mentality? You hint that using this crime as a means of political gain is wrong, yet the Obama administration does the same thing on a daily basis.

So now ATS members are stooping to the level of polititians and you are fine with this?

Just sad.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well the problems on the border got a little smaller.

Ghost teams have been hunting every night in the no mans land in AZ.

They got 17 of the invaders a few nights ago.

Happy Hunting!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It seems like for every one crime committed by an undocumented immigrant in the US, there are 25 to 100 committed by an officially documented US citizen. I've heard the statistics suggest undocumented immigrants are the same or less likely to be involved in crimes. Therefore, maybe you should be happy that so many law abiding undocumented Mexicans are coming over. Unless of course you think people should not be allowed to try and make a better life for them self.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Well, in my opinion the priests are the ones to watch. Pedophilia with apostolic blessings.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
FBI Rape Statistics
"legals" rape every day.
"legals" deal drugs every day.
"legals" murder every day.

im not condoning the fact that he was here illegally, but that is just an IMMIGRATION issue, and it STOPS there. people who live here legally can be pretty crappy too, and even when all the "illegals" are purged from the land, we will still kill, rape, and break the law in general as we, and all human beings do.

this is only emotionally-charging an already complex issue. women get raped all the time, and the only time the media cares is when in illegal does it? how come there arent a couple dozen posts a day every time there is an article about a women getting raped somewhere?

we can solve these issues like normal, rational people by fixing our system instead of painting an evil face on these people. or, even worse, using someones pain to FURTHER A POLITICAL AGENDA.

twelve thumbs down for you, sir.

edit for spelling, then edit to post why i edited haha
[edit on 29-6-2010 by mooseinhisglory]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by mooseinhisglory]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

I re-read your response and yes you are correct. Some do pay taxes, and that is good. My problem is with the ones who don't. And I would also like to make it clear that I have no problem with Mexicans at all. I have a problem with people breaking the law and getting away with it, while we all toe the line, pay our taxes and follow the laws and get tased and jailed in the process.

Did you just contradict yourself?

First you say your major gripe with illegals is that they don't pay taxes. You then say that those that do, you don't have a problem with.

Then you say your major gripe is that they're committing a crime.

So what is? Is it the fact that they are here illegally, which in reality isn't even a major crime, or even a significant crime, or is it because many here illegally are leeching from the system?

And regardless of your reasoning, trying to use a child's rape to try to string together "correlations and patterns" that don't exist to try to show how much of a "threat" illegals are compared to legal citizens is frankly asinine and immoral.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
These debates on illegal immigration have become very absurd and no longer in touch with reality imo.

The way the OP was unfairly attacked for merely posting a story, and relentlessly too I might add, was disgusting yet hilarious.

Hilarious because even here at ATS we have the messenger being shot in ignorant haste.

Disgusting because that is how most people just are. Emotionally and spiritually, disgusting.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
These debates on illegal immigration have become very absurd and no longer in touch with reality imo.

The way the OP was unfairly attacked for merely posting a story, and relentlessly too I might add, was disgusting yet hilarious.

Hilarious because even here at ATS we have the messenger being shot in ignorant haste.

Disgusting because that is how most people just are. Emotionally and spiritually, disgusting.

I know and I agree.

Almost as spiritually and emotionally disgusting as using a child's rape as a political platform when the point being made has very little relation with what actually went on.

But of course again, someone on ATS decides to have one eye wide open with a rose colored lens attached while the other eye is wide shut.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
That is quite enough people!

Stop the personal attacks or we will stop you.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Would it make anyone feel better if this girl was raped by a legal citizen?

Just wondering.

I can't really comment anything else, as rapes happen every day. Sad truth.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
That is quite enough people!

Stop the personal attacks or we will stop you.

Stop us? Hell while you're at it you should nuke this entire thread.

This thread says one of two things.

Either we can spam stories in the political madness section about any crime committed by anyone, or that the OP is implying that there is a correlation between illegal immigration and a child being raped.

The way I think about this, you're either going to set precedent for rampant nonsense in this section or you're going to support an unfounded implication that has no rationale and no evidence behind it. The latter of which, no matter how much I poke and goad, doesn't seem to be changing any time soon. And with the former, I'm going to abuse that precedent until I hammer in my point because I'm a tenacious individual.

Now tell me, is either choice a good one to make precedent for?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by SpectreDC]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Either we can spam stories in the political madness section about any crime committed by anyone, or that the OP is implying that there is a correlation between illegal immigration and a child being raped.

spam ??? spam ???????
it is a legitimate news article confirmed
by 2 sources. An illegal immigrant did rape
this child that is a factual correlation if you
don't want to see it then I suggest
you stay off the thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow, I had no idea that Mexico had pedophiles.

Until now, I thought all pedophiles were either priests, politicians,
or corporate CEO's.

Learn sumpin' everday

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
It seems like for every one crime committed by an undocumented immigrant in the US, there are 25 to 100 committed by an officially documented US citizen. I've heard the statistics suggest undocumented immigrants are the same or less likely to be involved in crimes. Therefore, maybe you should be happy that so many law abiding undocumented Mexicans are coming over. Unless of course you think people should not be allowed to try and make a better life for them self.

People from all over the world should be able to have a decent life and their governments should be making sure of that. I have to ask you this. If we have millions of unemployed citizens, how is allowing illegals to come here going to make things any better for the citizens suffering and trying to support their families? I cannot understand putting the importance of an illegal immigrant above the citizens of this country. Don't the citizens matter?

As for crimes, we all know that they are commited by legals and illegals of all races. The point is that we don't need any more criminals.

The OP used these stories of rape to show awareness that these rapes could have been avoided. Out of concern for the children, he has come here to share his thoughts and feelings. Out of concern, I believe he does not wish to see such things continue. It is no different than the 3 year old little boy who lost his life to an illegal drunken driver who had previous arrests, or all the other documented stories of the tragedies due to the failure of enforcing our laws. These incidents could have been avoided as well.

I don't think people realize or care just how many lives have been lost or traumatized for the simple reason that laws were ignored by our own government. Can you imagine the horror and anger and deep sadness of these parents knowing their child could have been spared but oh well, that's just the way it goes? It's ok to have open borders and for things like this to continue. The children don't matter, as long the ilegal is here for a better life. Sigh...this is so wrong!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join