It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal alien charged with child molestation in NC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I cannot understand putting the importance of an illegal immigrant above the citizens of this country. Don't the citizens matter?

undoubtedly not !!!!
and thank you for your
participation in this thread
as you brought up some very
valid points. star 4 u

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

All that matters here is civility and decorum. You are welcome to agree or disagree, just do it without insulting each other and everything will be good.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
reply to post by DerekJR321

Did you just contradict yourself?

First you say your major gripe with illegals is that they don't pay taxes. You then say that those that do, you don't have a problem with.

Then you say your major gripe is that they're committing a crime.

So what is? Is it the fact that they are here illegally, which in reality isn't even a major crime, or even a significant crime, or is it because many here illegally are leeching from the system?

And regardless of your reasoning, trying to use a child's rape to try to string together "correlations and patterns" that don't exist to try to show how much of a "threat" illegals are compared to legal citizens is frankly asinine and immoral.

No I didn't contradict myself. My issue is with ILLEGALS being here who don't contribute anything to this country. Paying taxes included. Does it make it ok for an ILLEGAL person to be in this country, if they pay taxes?

Do you not understand what ILLEGAL means? Apparently not because all you seem to want to do is step all over everything I write.

And I'm not trying to tie in a child's molestation with illegal immigration as a whole. THIS particular story that the OP posted is related to an ILLEGAL immigrant who molested a 10-year old girl. That is the fact of THIS post. Spin my words however you want.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join