It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drake's All-Seeing-Eye Has Seen it All

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

I think it is much deeper than a marketing ploy. The same force has been behind the music industry for decades, because the same corporations have run the music industry all this time. Today the power in the entertainment industry is even more centralized with fewer corporations. We are seeing the same things happen in other sectors such as banking, food production, education, etc.

The things we are seeing today are for the most part the same things we were seeing with rock and roll, because the same groups of people were using those artists as puppets just as they are doing today. "Rap" is just simply a new form of rock and roll as far as the people behind this global conspiracy are concerned. A lot of these rappers are pushing Satanic messages just as many rock bands did before them.

Why do you think early uncommercialized hip-hop was all about spreading knowledge and about the truth of what is going on in the world, holding the black man down, etc, but today hip-hop has been commercially transformed into the brainless, negative, evil crap that it has become.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
well I'll say it again. The NWO/Illuminati is supposed to be this elitist group. why have some POS, wimp rapper influencing idiot kids.

If I'm illuminati, the people who listen to trash like Drake are exactly the people I DONT WANT in my org.

I'm so sick of these threads and the people who buy into it.

and just thinking out loud here, but if I were Illuminati, I'd put messages in Prog Rock. At least that musics fans are intelligent and usually not slum trash

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
well I'll say it again. The NWO/Illuminati is supposed to be this elitist group. why have some POS, wimp rapper influencing idiot kids.

If I'm illuminati, the people who listen to trash like Drake are exactly the people I DONT WANT in my org.

I'm so sick of these threads and the people who buy into it.

and just thinking out loud here, but if I were Illuminati, I'd put messages in Prog Rock. At least that musics fans are intelligent and usually not slum trash

They don't want them in their org, they want them consume, work, reproduce and die before the get too old and can't work. The music is there to mesmerize and distract, to fill some time that the other bread and circuses fail to catch. Also many times to subconsciously route primary waking functions over to the reptilian mind, the human sub mind. To live life in a trance.

also about the artists wearing the stuff, in some cases it's probably just ego, the display of profound implication to the profane masses.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by depth om]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Drake stands for "Do Right And Kill Everything."

Drake's new album is bomb! If you still haven't heard of him by now then you've had your hands over your ears the last year and a half. He is toppin the charts because he can rap and sing. He has zero street cred, but there is no denying that he is making good music everyone can vibe to even if what he says is real or not.

I doubt he is in cahoots with TPTB, although he is the only mainstream jewish rapper. If that means anything to anybody.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I just haven't had mtv or the godawful radio on. Not my type of music, it's not rap, it's not rnb, not dancehall.. i don't know what it is.

wu tang is rap, this is rap. just one concept group of literally hundreds. not on radio not on tv screen.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by depth om]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

You nailed it right there. I don't know why someone would think the purpose of what we're talking about here would be for actually "recruiting" people from the public into the illuminati. lol.

The main purpose above everything is distraction. After distraction is the negativity. There's something about the negativity on this planet, it's like they feed off it or something.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yea, I noticed Drakes shirt also. When I first started studying about the mason's and illuminati about 3-4 yrs ago, I immediately started noticing their symbology all throughout pop culture and rap, especially with Jay-Z, and was part of the reason I decided to leave the industry myself. It is definitely true that corporations own and run the industry, and that all execs care about it turning a dollar not about perserving the art. But to be honest, now that I have went and studied about the occult and where these societies have derived from, it is quite obvious to me it is not what some make it out to be. The esoteric and ancient occult 'mystery school' knowledge is powerful stuff and I can see why so many people who want to become successful are attracted to it, somewhat because they learn a lot, but mostly because they (especially rappers) know so many people are confused about it and/or fear it, which brings them the attention they are seeking.

As my homie Pac said about all those people who were accusing him of being connected to the 'illuminati', "If they are so secret, then how the # do you know who is one of them! Who the # are you!". Pac was truly a revolutionary mind who wanted to uplift the black community, but even he was using all this stuff, most likely because he wanted to shine this knowledge on his people. Go listen to the Machiavelli album, he was #ting all over Christianity and the Church, especially in the song "blasphomey", he was pouring out this knowledge, maybe thats why he was killed. But would you say he was a 'bad guy' who wanted to mislead his people also?

A secret is only powerful because it is known by only a few. Go study it, it is not devil worshiping stuff! Lol.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Pfffft... No way would the Illuminati have anything to do with a dude that comes up with lines like "last name ever, first name greatest".

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Uhh, it's not like the Illuminati sits around writing rap lyrics for Drake.

They control the corporations, and all they care about, is money and distracting the masses with negative evil crap.

In one of Drake's songs he says "I'm on a 24 hour Champagne diet, I suggest you try it."

That is only one simple example, but would you say that is a "good" example for the kids today? No, I don't think it is.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Drake is Jewish.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeraphone
Drake is Jewish.

Second line.

That has already been mentioned in this thread. Is that all you had to contribute? You just had to pop-in to mention that Drake is Jewish as if you dropped some huge mysterious bombshell or something?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

In one of Drake's songs he says "I'm on a 24 hour Champagne diet, I suggest you try it."

Oh god, really? You think with rhymes like that he's gonna influence people?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Oh god, really? You think with rhymes like that he's gonna influence people?

Unfortunately, People absolutely idolize that man now, so yes, of course they are going to hang on every word that he says.

Like I said, I only gave you 1 single line as an example. That particular line might not influence anyone directly, but the entire image and lifestyle that he presents definitely will.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
there is a reason he says he knows g5 pilots by a first name basis

jay z says he moved that gold bottle up to the space ship, yup i'm on that next #

[edit on 29-6-2010 by SwissPort905v2]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
I remember seeing JZ with an occult (Freemason) amulet at the Grammys. I wondered if he knew what it was. Probably.

Yea, there are all kinds of strange things that tie Jay-Z to this stuff. His wife Beyonce has also been seen posing with Baphomet pieces and even wore a Baphomet ring.

Jay-Z is featured on a new track with Rick Ross called "Free Mason" which will be on Rick Ross' new album. Will be interesting to hear what they have to say about that lol...

Wow I didn't know they were doing a song called "Free Mason", that's nuts. At this point I really think Jay Z is using all this Mason talk as a way to financially prosper from it. I'm a huge Jay Z fan, but some of the odd things he's done lately has made me wondering exactly what he's up to. Beyonce as well...

As for Drake, if you haven't heard of him you are definitely NOT keeping up with mainstream rap. He had two Grammy nominations before having an official album out. His debut album did just shy of Gold it's first week, but anyways that's besides the point.

I saw the BET awards last night and caught the "all seeing eye" line as well as the shirt. I'm confused. He idolizes Jay Z, is he doing this to emulate Jay? Is he just trying to get people to talk about him? Or is he really on some illuminati stuff? I have no idea, but I am curious.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwissPort905v2
there is a reason he says he knows g5 pilots by a first name basis

jay z says he moved that gold bottle up to the space ship, yup i'm on that next #

[edit on 29-6-2010 by SwissPort905v2]

What is up with everyone misinterpreting lyrics?

He does not say "moved that gold bottle up to the space ship."

He says "moved from that gold bottle, up to that SPADE s**t."

He is referring to no longer drinking Cristal champagne because they are supposedly racist and moving on up to Spade, it's a type of champagne made by Armand de Brignac.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I'm not denying what you like is wrong, but if you have never heard any of Drake's mixtapes or his album, how have you come to the conclusion that you don't like him? That is the definition of a hater.

Wu-Tang is basically classic rap as the Rolling Stones are classic Rock. Classic means they are good songs and deserve to be replayed and remembered, but they are old. I am all about finding new music as soon as it comes out. I like to be the first to have the next best song, I like to have already moved "on to the next one" by the time the song hits the radio.

For anyone that doesn't know, may I suggest newhiphop.com ? They put the new songs up everyday as soon as they leak, you can listen to the songs on the site, and you can download the material right off site. They have all the new hiphop, rap, and r&b. However, good rock bands and music are hard to come by lately.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I listened to some tracks on YT, I honestly don't like the beats first and foremost, but I am a music snob. It;s just not my style, the subject matter, I really don't like "young money" "bottle poppin" played out same exact material used by at least 20 artists.. it's a joke. There's no heat to it, so many more artists with tighter material, syntax and beat. haha in my opinion of course, to each his own.

Also, wu tang isn't old, maybe their old material is.. old, but not their NEW material. At least a dozen wu tang artists have released albums in the last 2 years, raekwon came out with some craziness in cuban linx 2 in 09.. wu tang isn't just the 5 or 6 core members, they are doing serious work, many affiliates, especially in the uk.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by depth om]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If you look closely at Drakes shirt you'' see UFO's flying around the pyramids..Interesting to say the least, but I don't think it's Illuminati or Freemason related considering the Illuminati no longer exists and the Freemason's are just a Social Club.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien
If you look closely at Drakes shirt you'' see UFO's flying around the pyramids..Interesting to say the least, but I don't think it's Illuminati or Freemason related considering the Illuminati no longer exists and the Freemason's are just a Social Club.

For the most part "illuminati" is a broad classifying term of people more powerful than you on the worldly stage, that actively shape and transform the subtle material of peoples minds through tactful use and appropriation of symbol, sound and image. Money (symbols), sound (lies and music) and image (mostly death and sex imagery)

I don't think too many people mean weishaupts Illuminati.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join