It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The NWO Satanic?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by And Why

Which just prove my point...why would anyone see 'Ja' as the name of God??

Do not change one jot or line? Where is he coming up with "Ja' as the name of God?

[edit on 30-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I am not sure where he is getting his information from.

But as i mentioned in my first post in this thread, this all seems oh so familiar

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
LeoVirgo;
That was my ex-girlfriends children from a previous marriage, not mine.

yahweh,yahoweh or jehovah, is a corruption of JA.
Why don't they write it JAhovah as they say YAhweh? To further distract you from JA.

J is English, I is Greek, Y is semitic. Thus JA is IA is YA...see.
Now the bible was translated from the original hebrew (that was edited after by hebrews) into the Septuagint ca350.bC and through Alexandria's Library that was purposely destroyed for Pergamon.

The classical Greek scholars all referenced JA or JAh or JAO. The mesoretic hebrews added this Howeh to YA.. or JA...see?

In Egypt the first and oldest God and pre-dynastic is MIN also known as AMEN,AMON,AMUN,...this is ca the Double Falcon Era or 3500.bC, just as Neith also predates Isis,Osiris,horus.

AMN or IMN as written by the Egyptians for Amen, is translated as JMN in scrolls.
IMNT or IMENTI also means the westward lands or Tatenenen like Atlantis.
The Am-Duat specificaly pinpoints Atlantis as Seker's realm called Amenti in the Atlantic Ocean.

Thus, God's Island and First Garden where we all came from...our missing link.

JA and MN are true names that mean, to know, to exist, to be, people, knowledge, father,mother, grandparents, everything that is, as you will find in language groups and especialy in India where before the bible, JAinism was worshipped by millions in Africa and India/Asia and is still worshipped today.

JA MN is a real name unlike the Titulars for "lord" or "god" of other names such as yahweh, elohim, allah, etc.

In linear A, the symbol for the word of JA, is similiar to the DJET pillar of Egypt or the backbone of God. DJ meaning "of JA" just like in Africa the mountains are Djenna and in Asia they are Djanna..or JA's mountain tops.
Mt kilimin JA ro?

So the real pronounciation is JA with a J, although others may use the I or Y.
As stated, they knew God's Name is JA and disguised it.

Thus MIN,AMEN is JA MN...see?

Just as it also is for the bible where Moses said "what name should I tell the people" and God said...I AM.

IA-M = JA-M....see?

To further explain this and the "hidden meaning" of AMEN as Egyptian scholars tell you.

JESUS called upon His Father by saying or starting off a sentence with...

AMEN, AMEN, surely I say unto you.....

And they understood not who Jesus' Father was....see?

Just as you don't but use the name every day in your Prayers.

AMEN = JA MN.....see?

That is at least 5000 years old and preserved in your histories.

Hope you understand it simply enough.

yahweh is a blasphemy.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

amen
O.E., from L.L. amen, from Gk. amen, from Heb., "truth," used adverbially as an expression of agreement (e.g. Deut. xxvii.26, I Kings i.36; cf. Mod.Eng. verily, surely, absolutely in the same sense), from Sem. root a-m-n "to be trustworthy, confirm, support." Used in O.E. only at the end of Gospels, otherwise translated as Soðlic! or Swa hit ys, or Sy! As an expression of concurrence after prayers, it is recorded from early 13c.

www.etymonline.com...

The word Amen (pronounced /ˌɑːˈmɛn/ or /ˌeɪˈmɛn/; Hebrew: אָמֵן, Modern Amen Tiberian ʼĀmēn; Greek: ἀμήν ; Arabic: آمين‎, ʼĀmīn ; "So be it; truly") is a declaration of affirmation found in the Hebrew Bible and New Testament. Its use in Judaism dates back to its earliest texts. It has been generally adopted in Christian worship as a concluding word for prayers and hymns. In Islam, it is the standard ending to Dua (supplication). Common English translations of the word amen include: "Verily," "Truly," and "So be it." It can also be used colloquially to express strong agreement, as in, for instance, amen to that.
*snip*
Etymology

Amen, meaning so be it, is of Hebrew origin. The word was imported into the Greek of the early Church from the Jewish synagogue. From Greek, amen entered the other Western languages. According to a standard dictionary etymology, amen passed from Greek into Late Latin, and thence into English.

The Hebrew word amen derives from the Hebrew verb ʼāmán, a primitive root. Grammarians frequently list ʼāmán under its three consonants (aleph-mem-nun), which are identical to those of ʼāmēn (note that the Hebrew letter א aleph originally represented a glottal stop sound, which functioned as a consonant in the morphology of Hebrew). This triliteral root means to be firm, confirmed, reliable, faithful, have faith, believe.

Popular among some theosophists, proponents of Afrocentric theories of history, and adherents of esoteric Christianity is the conjecture that amen is a derivative of the name of the Egyptian god Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen). Some adherents of Eastern religions believe that amen shares roots with the Sanskrit word, aum. There is no academic support for either of these views. Note that the Hebrew word, as noted above, starts with aleph, while the Egyptian name begins with a yodh.

Armenian word ամեն (pronounced /ˌɑːmˈɛn/) means every, however it is used in the same form for ending of prayers.

en.wikipedia.org...

Please provide some sources for your interpretation of the word Amen, the connections you are drawing for Ja and the purported blasphemy of yaweh.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AeJor_Mn

yahweh,yahoweh or jehovah, is a corruption of JA.

First lets get straight that Jehovah is a corruption of Yahweh. Therefor....Ja is a corruption of Ya.

J is English, I is Greek, Y is Semitic. Thus JA is IA is YA...see.

I think you have it backwards....
Y is Semitic, I is Greek, J is English. The 'y' translates to 'I' which translates to 'J'. Not the other way around.

The classical Greek scholars all referenced JA or JAh or JAO. The mesoretic hebrews added this Howeh to YA.. or JA...see?

The important part here is not that they added 'howeh'.....its what they added it TO. The added it to 'Ya'....not 'Ja'....there is a difference that should be noted. I am not studied on it enough to know that the mesoretic hebrews added to 'Ya' to create 'yahweh'. But again, that is not what is important, you are swapping Ya and Ja as if they are the same, they are not. 'Ja' was not used by the Hebrews....is was YA.

Then you start taking Egytian words...and show that the 'a' is the sound o f'j'...and fit that into your figuring that in Hebrew...the "ya' actually should of been 'Ja'.

Sorry, I dont see, mabey Im the one blind here...and that is fine, because I have no reasons or need to place names of God anyways.

I do think alot of Hebrews beliefs are tied to Egypt...so mabey you are on to something I just cant see. Feel free to ramble more about it, I will read it, just not seeing it yet. I see assumptions, and I dont mean that as you are being careless.....I just mean that I still see no reason to assume that 'Ya' when written by the Hebrews (what ever Hebrew group) was actually 'Ja'.

Like I said, mabey Im the one not seeing it....which again, is fine by me, God is not bounded by names.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Amun, reconstructed Egyptian Yamānu

en.wikipedia.org...

Im actually seeing more proof for the 'A' to be used as 'ya' then I am seeing it used as 'Ja'.

In greek it would be 'Imen,'....withe the 'I'.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
LeoVirgo, Scorpio here;

I'll try to explain this simply.

..............................What I believe is.....

And also since I am governed by the Law of 5, is that.....
The Vowels came first...A,E,I,O,U....5 first sounds from God.
Now, I don't see a Y or a J consonant in there, do you?
Remember, that JA or properly JA MN is for our modern times and for our English.
We can even call JA, JOHN if we like to be even more modern.
Coincidently, who was it that Baptised Jesus? JOHN.
Surely, a man worthy of baptising Jesus must have been very important to God.
Maybe even God himself in disguise and in human form, such is the irony.

So 5 vowels and A is always first as it is for a newborns first cry of aaaaaaaaa.
Considering I,J and Y all interchanged later on, we can see from that first example that the letter I was first historicaly.

Let us further our cause and say where are in the era of 3000-2000.bC.
Were there any hebrews around then?......NO......
Were there Greeks and Egyptians......YES.......
The hebrews appear on the scene ca.1300.bC as a mix of Phoneician Hyksos Egyptians who settled in Jerusalem ca.1500.bC from their origins in Chanaan and then perhaps from Ur and Babylon as the bible claims for Abraam who became Abra-H-am in Chanaan.
The Phoenicians, Hyksos and hebrews before they were, paleolithicaly were termed..Enyans.

So the fact is that the Hebrews did not become Hebrews until ca.1300.bC.
In Greek Ioannis is John.
The Egyptians were also calling IMN for West as AMENTI. Which was also written on Egyptian scrolls as JMN, thus reasoning why the A also attaches to the J for JA.
Aside of IMN as AMEN also, the letter A as a commonly thought agricultural symbol for the Egyptians also represented the sound of MR(mer or mur) for LOVE.

Thus the letter A also disguised the letter M. So like IA or IMN or AMENTI, and where we naturaly see JA MN from those words, the A also supports the M just like the I supports the A. So the letters and the name are a Divine Match of God's wisdom.

I AM is AMEN is MIN is JA MN.

Now since the Egyptians were using this word of AMEN 2000 years before the hebrews as they lead you to believe for there reasoning of "so be it", the Egyptian scholars were already telling you that AMEN means "the hidden one".

And we know why that is, not only because God is hidden from us, but also that they disguised him as a hebrew name for LORD and not God like elohim originaly was.

Clear as daylight from Gen1 and Gen2:4 as originaly written in hebrew and greek. Don't go by the simple new translations of more lies where they say God in both chapters, go by the original as it was meant in the original languages.

elohim for God, then yahweh elohim for Lord God...period.

Now the hebrew YA comes from the Egyptian and Greek terms for IA...see?
JA is the modern sense.

Clearly this is proven as our history shows.

Before the bible was written and before this new yahweh elohim name came along, the older Egyptians and Greeks were saying IA or IAO or JA or JA. Then the hebrews said YA or YAH fo JA or JAH. Finaly they added hweh to ya. To them hweh means "he who will become".

Become what? A new lord of their own design and self vanity for lust and riches? God already is, has been and will be.

Consider that God told moses to call him I AM. The hebrews right this as AHYM like ALHYM for elohim as their original name for God that meant.."the all powerful" and again, not a true name but a descriptive title. JA MN is a true name of all that is important to humans. Look it up in Sanskrit or different languages.

Consider also that our countries like our many different Gods all have the A or AH sound in them like America,Asia,Allah,Ahur Mazda, buddah, etc.

So originaly, the word AMEN comes from Egypt from th earlier and foremost God MIN.
Why would the Egyptians use such a name as AMEN and why is it in our prayers or as I AM in the bible?

Because to Egypt we look to for our knowledge and history just as they stole everything from Egypt, including circumcision or the barque on the altar as the ark, or horus on Isis lap in reflection of Mary and Jesus or the wise sayings and teachings of Egypt or the underground arts of Qabbalah that the asiatics adopted into kabbalah and a much more evil use to envoke evil spirits for lust and power and riches.

Just as they still do today.

As you can see and as stated, just like MIN and AMEN which is our modern JA MN, we are talking over 5000 years here and not 1300.bC either to that of the hebrew deceivers and murderers like Abraham or Jacob who became Ishmael also was a murderer. Jacobs sons killed a small village of people simply because their sister, or Jacobs only daughter, fell in love with one of those foreign boys.

Don't forget that JAinism was the main religion prior to 600.bC for Africa and Asia even though it's slightly different in India, it was still the most widespread religion of the world back then by millions as testament to JA.

Now if the hebrews said ya or yah and admitted the truth of knowing JA as everyones GOD as he always was and is and favors no specific nation, nor can any nation claim God for themselves, then they would have been further ahead and not destined for the pit.

As you can see their is no hebrew god for us except but for the figment of their imaginations and deceptions upon us all.

For JA Mn is of All, whether Eskimos,Anu,Japanese, Guatamalan, etc...ALL is One and One is All.

Evermore, consider this. Our oldest legend of 10 kings is Atlantis some 11,580 years old. 10 kings is a tradition preserved around the world including sumeria and the bibles patriarchs or as displayed on the Narmer palette ca.3200.bC.

One of those 10 Twin kings of Atlantis is MNeSeuS...a name very close to mine and which also carrys the two serpents (white and black or 3 and 8) as the two S's clearly symbolize.

The foremost God of Egypt is MN. The Hebrews called Egypt Misraim.
The foremost king or pharaoh of Egypt is MENES.
A famous king of Europe is Menestheus.
A famous babylonian saying of the vision upon the wall by a king is MENE,MENE,MENE, meaning not to count and count again, but "forget me not" ie JA MN.
Then you have Minoans, Minos, Mayans, Maia as lion in Egypt or as Atlas' daughter the eldest pleiade.

And Mnemosyne is the mind or memory and knowledge just like Mn also means.
Then there is us.

Hu-M-a-N-s, M-a-N, Wo-M-a-N, M-OO-N, Menstrual, Month, etc.
Ming dynasty. We can think of many words related to MN that are important to us.

But ye, they are still deaf, dumb and blind!

AMEN, AMEN, I say unto your that has eyes, and ears, and a mouth....let them know.

For to Know Is Immortal!

Think very deeply now, deeper, don't believe the mainstream muppets or zeitgeist!

Believe our histories...

Then you will find us Atlanteans as we all are from God's Island of our First Garden.
Even the name of Atlantis translates into this from the 50,000 year old Basque when our civilizations for our modern era first arose...not mesopotamia.

The Griffins are of the West and The Serpents of The East!

Think before ye speaketh!

P.S. Don't forget to research the satanic star of the NWO!
They just can't help but brag!
All is seen.

Notice how the one eye also appears in the evil seal next to the beast of 3 heads?

That is why we have two Eyes, one to see evils and one to see Good.

Just like God's Eye in the Garden of Avila and the evil eye looking upon it's son being beheaded and it's obsidian heart ripped out.

What comes around goes around, a crooked sword in exchange for their crooked dagger upon the altar of there sins.

.11111.And one Diamond Crooked Sword to seiZe the evil Wizard aeternaly unto the pit of the calling who summoned the beast never to be known again.11111.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Hello again!

Im going to have to take my time, reading and re reading what you posted.

I will try to see where you are coming from and reply when I have time to really sit and digest it. I see its not something Im going to just 'see' in one read through.

I can tell you have put alot of thought into where you are coming from....give me some time and I will reply soon.

Thank you for laying it out, once again, for me.

All my best
LV

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Something that just came to mind here...you call yourself a Scorpio. Would you care to share your b-day with me. Im curious if you are true Scorpio...not according to astrology, but astronomy.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
im sure the nwo is not satanic because they are probably smart people therefore i dont see them as believing those stories.......it is the 21st century and we have a thing called science now.......

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Really because the only real religion is the pagan one, and its about energies. Everything is energy, then the manipulation of that is what the ptb should want.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I kind of see where you are coming from and I also think that a people took a former peoples knowledge and made it or claimed it as their own. I agree with that and think that there is a similar thread all through mankind's history of doing this, I think its understandable that this happens.

But to claim the real name of God is purposely distort is something I just dont agree on...because I think the mistake here is the assumption that God has a name. Before mankind, before language...God is nameless. God surpasses all language. The language of light is something we can not understand. We can see it within life itself, all forms of energy, but we cant understand it to its fullness. So, we name it, try to describe it.

Something that has always struck me was the a people came out of Egypt....where a popular 'name' or description of God was 're' and reflected the sun, the giver of all life. In Hebrew, ra means 'evil'. So I dont find it a mistake that such things are found....for I think these people were trying to claim something as their own, and in that creation, the take the very word of Egypt's God ra and call it 'evil'.

I still think we are dealing with Earthly wisdom's here, not so much spiritual wisdom's.

Egypt used the world around them and personified all of what they could see. The sun, the Nile river, the dark dirt for good growing, the red dirt that was of the desert and harsh, the rising of the sun, the setting of the sun, the moon, the female, the male, the eyes, the mouth, animals.... this allowed them to be ONE with the world around them, in trying to understand how everything connects to 'life'.

Mabey the idea that I dont believe God can be named limits me from seeing what you are really saying.

But I do love observing languages and how things form and emanate from a former something. So I enjoyed the read, either way.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
are you saying the nwo is pagan? and they worship energy?......i think they probably dont worship anything.....maybe they really like knowledge but worshipping something....come on ha

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
LeoVirgo;

I have posts in my favorite forums with more info on why yahweh is not God aside of the wealth of endless nights of research for Atlantis.

Atlantis is evidence but Altanteans are proof as Herodotus himself told us and our ancient maps.

Generaly, anyone living in or our the Atlantic Oceans are in fact Atlantean tribes. Just as I was born on the Azores islands,mid Atlantic.
I am a true Atlantean Portuguese.

The Azores is also highly recognized as once being a part of Atlantis. That's how I became interested 7 years ago upon searching the Azores for my Royal Bloodlines as my father told me before he passed away, which checks out as true to the 12th and 13th centuries of Portugal and Queen Leonore Tele and King Ferdinand I.

en.wikipedia.org...

I hope you understand why I say my signature is Truth!..obviously by my birthright just as it also is with God JA MN.

As for your question of scorpio, I would say that I am a true scorpio by what I know, and governed by the law of 5 is no joke, just as my life is always changing.

I am the 3rd born of 5 also. (2 twin brothers died at birth) then 2 twin sisters then I. See? 3rd of 5.

I was born on 11111. All saints day in Praia de Victoria in Teceira island on Nov.1st around 10:10am on a wednesday. Doesn't surprise me for the 3rd day and time of 5 or time itself set properly in God's matrix!

11:11 is evil time and satan's falling and God's truth turned time back to 10:10,for us, actually forwards, since evil is backwards. Remember all those timex watch ads with the set time on tv or advertising? 10:10.

The set time for their revelations was 13:13 or 8888 or 2406.aD.

WAS.

Now I use 111 in my signature for THE SON and The Trinity and for my third birth and for the 3 rings of water of Atlantis' Royal City and it's 3 founders, being Evanor,Leucippe and cleito.

The Law of 5 also governs my true scorpio birthdate as 11111 on all saints day, meaning.....

November the first 1961 or 11/1/1961...see?

You should be able to pull a good astro chart for that.

Since your into astrology as I, look into the date of the previous murder of the Son of Man or JASA as they all are.

Dec.10,3474.bC at 8:08am looking east from cairo. (look at the constellations and planets in a planetarium program)

The cross (crux) is inverted on the horizon near draco, while venus and mercury form the bright star and Jupiter lays overhead.

Yes,a lot of research and thought has been given into all I know that is self taught as my education also is.

This is all of my mind and your researches combined with my psychic gifts as a seer and senser.

Which takes me to JTpirates post...

First there was spirituality, then there was science, today and tomorrow is and will be...

Spirence! Spirituality and Science united as they always have and should be!

Somethings are unexplained and often as Einstein said,or Ocham's razor, the simplicity of the complexity is usually the easiest answer!

I'm sure you're not sure. They are satanic, why do you think you see all the black crows and not just birds either!

Look at their symbolisms, their murders, their tamperings with our stuff, their board of directors for f500 companies, the gm takeover, etc....

the FannyMae,FreddyMac scam...hmmm F M.

Sure they are smart,and rich and powerful masters of puppets and bored with everything they can have...

so what is it they can't have or better stimulates their minds?

To be like the gods and the unnatural...

...hence satanism and secret societies of ill reputed minds of no secrets!

Is there not enough info on the internet about their evils or symbolisms for you?

Is baphomet not enough to convince you or the satanic star of davils.err david.

You people are on a desensiti-ZA-tion program.

ZA was satan was Zathanel Hatuptah.

An 8 letter anagram for HAT PUTAH or Hat of a hoor.
Alls that's missing is U.

An upside down dipper pours the food out and is empty and cannot feed you.

Just as the black hat was on his head.

Ask a judge or a priest or a nun or a black crow of saturn's crowd.

Go take a look at the strange markings of Golan heights with google earth or the Wheel of the Cat.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
LeoVirgo;

People were closer to God back then while we are further away on their desensitizing program. Part of the reason they disguised God that way in the bible.Some go up one path, other's down the other.
And very much part of the reason for people resenting god today as they are wiser to the facts of the false gods cruelties in the bible.

I'm glad you're starting to see the realtionship between hebrew and egypt,just remember the egyptians came before and Jesus is also quoted as saying they, the egyptians were his favorite children in an agnostic text.

Ra or sunworship and solar calendars become enstated around 2700.bC and more towards khufu, where they became focused in Heliopolis, just as secret societies also recognize Heliopolis like the OTO,Freemasons, etc.

This would be around the same time Osiris,Isis,Horus and Ra and the Sirius worship became enstated, if not after towards Ramses who contributed to egypt's downfall by marrying into the assyrian and persian bloodlines or the phoenician bandwagon as we say.

True Re, means corrupted in hebrew,and in part we know that this is true because of Snoferu,khufu,khafre and the 150 years of darkness upon Egypt as the plagues in the bible. Snoferu's father Huni, also was a cannibal and despised the god's and wanted to be his own god...

just like the NWO.

Snoferu murdered philitis the shepherd that day I told you of just prior above.(JASA). Thus khufu changed the calendar to solar to disguise his father's sin and hide 885 years of egypt's histories for his time to us.

Evermore,and very importantly, that is why they do not tell you the names of the pharaohs in the bible, lest you figure out their lies...

1000's of other names they can tell you or even Adam's lineage (lest their first two sons, coincidently as all their lies are mixed with truths)

But one *%(^*@#_ pharaohs name they cannot tell you!

So here you go..LEO VIRGO.

The Bible Chronology of Riven.

Here's the problem with man's history according to The Bible.

In the Bible, it took God 7 days to create the Earth, be they which eons you choose.

But yet, it only took man 2 chapters from creation to Sin, and 5 chapters to DESTROY what God created.

Genesis
This book is so called from its treating of the Generation, that is, of the creation and the beginning of the world. The Hebrews call it Beresith, from the word with which it begins. It contains not only the history of the Creation of the world; but also an account of its progress during the space of 2369 years, that is, until the death of Joseph. (For more information, see the article PENTATEUCH in the Catholic Encyclopedia.) -New Advent. www.newadvent.org...

2369 / 50 Chapters for Genesis = 47.38 years per chapter or 17,293.7 days.

6 days (chapters) would equal 284.28 years of Creation.
1 day = 47.38 years to rest and sanctify the Earth.

7 days = 331.66 Years for Gods works or 121,055.9 days.

If we perceive chapters as years of days. For Chapter one, we know was six days of Gods work, so 47.38 years divided by 6 days = 7.896 years to a day, however...

Chapter 1 - 47.38 years = 6 days of Creation.
Chapter 2 - 47.38 years, but in this Chapter God rested for only 1 day...7.896 years + 47.38 = 55.276 years of God's Great Works.

On the 56th year , humanity Sinned. (5+6=11) (1+1=2)
2 = Man and Woman.

Chapter 4, Man commits Murder, 189.52 years later.

Chapter 7, The Deluge proclaims the Earth, 331.66 years after Creation.

Chapter 8, The Earth is reborn, 379.04 years after Creation.

So if we take my date of 6482.bC for that Battle of Neptunes Minions, that would mean that the Earth was created in 6813.66 bC, according to Theosophists and myself, which of course we could extend this slightly if we constitute each day as a Chapter of 47.38 years rather than 7.896 years from God's 6 days in Chapter 1. If we did that, then God would have just finished building the Earth, and like a child with resentment for his artwork, would crumple the paper right after...The only difference being that we would have to start Genesis off at Chapter 8 to reserve 7 Chapters for God's Works and Leisure.

Let's look at the Chapters.

THE OLD TESTAMENT

PENTATEUCH ------------------------------------- Chapters
Genesis .......................................................50
Exodus ........................................................ 40
Leviticus 27
Numbers 36
Deuteronomy 34
HISTORICAL BOOKS
Josue 24
Judges 21
Ruth 4
1 Samuel (alias 1 Kings) 31
2 Samuel (alias 2 Kings) 24
1 Kings (alias 3 Kings) 22
2 Kings (alias 4 Kings) 25
1 Paralipomenon (alias 1 Chronicles) 29
2 Paralipomenon (alias 2 Chronicles) 36
1 Esdras (alias Ezra) 10
2 Esdras (alias Nehemias) 13
Tobias 14
Judith 16
Esther 16
1 Machabees 16
2 Machabees 15
WISDOM BOOKS
Job 42
Psalms 150
Proverbs 31
Ecclesiastes 12
Canticle of Canticles 8
Wisdom 19
Ecclesiasticus (Sirach) 51
MAJOR PROPHETS
Isaias 66
Jeremias 52
Lamentations 5
Baruch 6
Ezechiel 48
Daniel 14
MINOR PROPHETS
Osee (Hosea) 14
Joel 3
Amos 9
Abdias 1 (21 verses)
Jonas 4
Micheas 7
Nahum 3
Habacuc 3
Sophonias 3
Aggeus 2 (1st year of King Cyrus)
Zacharias 14
Malachias 4

1074 Chapters x 47.38 years = 50,886.12 years for the Old testament.

If we consider a Chapter a day, and a day was 7.896 years, then @ 1074 Chapters = 8,480.304 years.

Less our 2005 years = 6475.3.bC.

Not bad, a mere 8.7 years difference to my 6482.bC date.

That is, from the simplicity of the complexity of Chapters and the "Rebirth of Mankind".

[R]...Fields of Ephron by Riven...[R]

5495.bC Adam born (2242 yrs to flood) (I believe 6435.bC)

3253.bC Flood of Noah, Egyptian Flood of Hathor

2961.bC Abram born

2886.bC Abram leaves for Chanaan at 75 yoa.

2875.bC Ismael born to Agar

2861.bC Isaac born to Sara at 90, Abram 100 yoa.

2824.bC Sara dies at 127 yoa. Buried in Fields of Ephron.

2821.bC Isaac marries Rebecca

2801.bC Twins Jacob and Esau born to Rebecca, Isaac 60 yoa.

2786.bC Abraham dies at 175 yoa.Buried in Fields of Ephron.

2761.bC Esau marries 2 wives at 40 yoa

2747.bC Jacob marries Rachel after 14 years service to Laban.

2741.bC Jacob returns with wives Rachel and Lia,2 maids and 12 sons,

.........and 1 daughter to Isaac after 20 yrs service to Laban in Haran.

2738.bC Ismael dies at 137 yoa.Buried in Fields of Ephron.

2737.bC Rachel gives birth to Joseph.

.........Rachel gives birth to Benjamin. Rachel dies.

2721.bC Joseph sold to Egyptians at 16 yoa.

2691.bC Joseph made Governor of Egypt after revealing 7 year famine dream of Pharaoh

.........and named "savior of the world" by Pharaoh at 30yoa.,

.........Marries Aseneth,daughter of Putiphare,priest of Heliopolis.

.........Joseph has sons Mannases and Ephraim

.........Pharaoh Djoser 7 year famine and dream. Stele of Sehel. Imhotep, Step Pyramid.(2687-2647.bC)

2681.bC Isaac dies at 180 yoa.Buried in Fields of Ephron.

2671.bC Jacob reunites with Joseph in Egypt at 130 yoa.

2654.bC Jacob blesses his 12 sons and dies at 147 yoa.

.........Joseph leaves with Chariots and horsemen to bury his father in Ephron's field.

2627.bC Joseph dies at 110 yoa.Buried in Fields of Ephron.

2531.bC Exodus 430 yrs after Abraham.

.........Wicked Pharaoh Khufu,Temples closed,150 yrs of darkness upon Egypt(Plagues)

.........Philitis The Shepherd, prophecy of thrice born son not of the blood of Khufu to rule Egypt.

2482.bC Tabernacle of the Exodus built 145 yrs after Joseph's death.

God and two angels appear to Abraham as men and prophecize the birth

in the following year of a child (Isaac) to Sara.

The 2 Angels then God leave to destroy Sodom and Gomorrha.

292 yrs after flood Abram born (9th gen. from Sem, Noah still alive)

367 yrs after flood God calls upon Abram to leave Haran for Chanaan

Noe (Noah) 600yrs old and Sem 100 when flood occurs.

Noe and his sons Sem,Cham and Japheth and their 4 wives leave the ARk (8 people)

2 years after flood Arphaxad born to Sem.

Sem-2---Elam--Assur-----Arphaxad---------Lud-------------------Aram

Arphaxad-35__________Sale--Heber___________________Us

Sale-30____________________Phaleg__________________Hull

Heber-34___________________Jectan---Elmodad________Gether

Phaleg-30___________________________Saleph_________Mes

Reu-32______________________________Asarmoth

Sarug-30____________________________Jare

Nachor-29___________________________Aduram

Thare-70____________________________Uzal

Abram-86---Ismael___________________Decla

____________________________________Ebal

____________________________________Abimael

____________________________________Saba

____________________________________Ophir

____________________________________Hevila

____________________________________Jobab

(Assur builds Nineve,Chale and Resen the great city)

Cham--Chus-------------------------Mesram-----Phuth----------Chanaan

______Saba_________________Ludim________________Sidon

______Hevila_______________Anamim_______________Hethite

______Sabatha______________Laabim________________Jebusite

______Regma--Saba--Dadan___Nepthuim_____________Amorrhite

______Sabatacha____________Phetrusim______________Gergesite

______Nemrod______________Chasluim______________Hevite

__________________(Philistines and Capthorim)________Sinite

__________________________________________________Aradian

__________________________________________________Samarite

__________________________________________________Hamathite

Nemrod builds Cities of Babylon,Arach,Achad,Chalanne in the land of Sennar.

Japheth---Gomer------Magog---Madai---Javan---Thubal----Mosoch-----Thiras

_________Ascenez__________________Elisa

_________Riphath__________________Tharsis

_________Thogorma________________Cetthim

__________________________________Dodanim

(these were of the islands of the Gentiles = Mediterranean)

Paulo Riven

AeJor Mn

Sword of Avila

SaJaRa

5:52 AM 10/11/2009 - 8491.aJA.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
As you say science and spiritualy used to go hand in hand (I believe this too)....so once did astrology and astronomy.

Astrology was used by the true observations of the sky (astronomy). A couple thousand years ago, man fixed the wheel which now is out of date, since it can not keep observing the changes of the sky, due to our wobble. If you would of been born lets say in 400ad on Nov. 1....you would of been a Scorpio.

Let me show you what a true observation would of shown on your birth.

Before the rising of the sun on Nov. 1 1967 we see Jupiter rise in Leo the Lion, sitting very close to the heart of the Lion, Regulus.

Pluto then rises, in Leo also. Then Venus, also in Leo.

Uranus rises, in Virgo.

The moon is in Virgo, but since its close to the sun, it is not observable, its a 'dark moon' or 'no moon'. On Nov 2, the first observable sign of the moon shows a new crescent.

The sun then rises, in conjunction with Mercury, in Libra. Nov. 1 was the first day the sun rose In Libra for that year. Meaning that you would of been a cusp child of Libra/Virgo if you would of been born 1 day early.

Mars sits in Sagataruis

Saturn, oddly enough, sits outside of the wheel, in Cetus.

From about 500ad-900ad...the sun rose on the cusp of Scorpio and Libra...finally in about 950ad, the sun finally is fully in Libra on Nov 1. If you are born lets say in another 1000 years on the say day of Nov 1....you would be born a Virgo.

Not sure if you find any interest in that....but on the date of your birth, with true scientific observations, the sun rose in Libra.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Dec.10,3474.bC at 8:08am looking east from cairo.

Before the sun rises, we see Jupiter rise in Ophiuchus (one of the sings that astrology ignores.

Uranus rises in Sagittarius, right at the center of the center of the galaxy.

Mercury then rises also in Sagittarius.

The Sun the rises in Capricorn.

Venus rises in Aquarius.

Mars in Pisces.

Saturn in Cancer.

Moon in Leo.

Pluto sits in Serpens-the other part of Ophiuchus. Ophiuchus is really two signs in one and astrology ignores them both. Serpens is the snake that Ophiuchus is holding.

This again, is using astronomy, the true positions that would be observed from the view of Earth.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
How does a sub...mermean....get a signal from a command center? when its under water? Or send out a help me signal? dont look it up neither! I didnt

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
what happens if you get 3 rectangular shaped mirrors and look through a toilet paper roll?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

I don’t know? I got 3 mirrors cut like pyramids and a toilet roll? but it aint doing sh*t for me! What’s does this mean?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join