It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are The NWO Satanic?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

Thats what I want to know, I was asking the OP because he said only do at your own risk..wtf!? I want to know what the hell is going on! Im confused about the hubble space telescope shot at the whatever nebula meaning something, how can it all be deciphered as you shown and described, because if it is looked at from another angle all the shapes are destorted and different so wouldnt that eliminate all the examples you gave and highlighted, Its not 2-D.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
LeoVirgo;

It's a revolving cycle.
Spirence or Science and Spirituality is also our future again. Recently they announced the discovery of Plato coding music in his works of over 2000 pages worth. Pythagoras also referring to the universe being a code of sounds,aside of it's mathematical wonders and the fact that everything vibrates. This discovery of Plato's Code is also Spirence!

Back then the ancient Atlanteans of MAEREA in the delta Nile or main district of Egypt before it became corrupted by upper Egypt from Kenya, we had Spirence in the Double Falcon era when we built the Divine Plan of God's Pyramids! (My Atlantis thread here, Atlantean sSta of Aegyptos is a good source of info also.

From Egypt we learn everything! Including the 11,580 year old story of Atlantis!

When we achieve this pinnacle of Spirence,and return to our true God as I endeavor for, then we too can build great wonders with God's mind one day for our return to the Golden Age! A God I knew not until 2006 and when I was 44 by witnessing His name written on top of the Great Pyramid and His image inside on the airshaft stone plug!

One cannot be the one without the other or the elusive third! Matter,anti-matter and what binds them both, or White,Black and Grey if you like. All working in Spirence!

Jupiter rise in leos heart = a powerful king.

Sun rising in mercury and libra is a gift of balanced power, ie 5 governs the 3 and the 8. If it was mercury and venus it would be a balance of love, for mercury endlessly chase venus on his pentagram path of 5 points.
Thus also the battle of All Hallows day or Halloween vs God's guardians, and a new balanced sun on the first. Guess it was a draw, obviously.

Mars sits in sagitarrius - the arrow of war between good and evil is shot. ie; nostradamus's newly discovered picture where the arrow is also already shot,that refers to me in my website. Sagitarrius sits on the ecliptic and is related to our milky way center and is in between scorpio and a capricorn. Isn't that Jesus birth sign, capricorn? Thus my battle needs no explaining. Mars is war, battles. Aside of the fact my life has always involved change and been a struggle.

Saturn sits outside the wheel, I am opposed to Evil and not bound by rings or hexagons, if you know what I mean.
Nor a 7 light year in size entity of KHEN"S YA if you get my rift valley! Did I say YA? KHEM, the burnt ones of Egypt, burnt YA-HoweH. Wonder where the semitics got that from? Maybe something to do with kenya,through upper egypt and to arabia and phoenicia? hmmmm. Did you know that snoferu means blood in egyptian and a heart and windpipe is used to write his name,aside of his father being a cannibal?

LeoVirgo, you should have done it for the day I was born in 61 to be more accurate,however It still relates.

AAah, there you go..Ophiocus..study that word Ophir and Phanes. hhmmmm, philos,pharaohs,phoenicians,phrygians,pharisees,secret societies,rituals of egypts underworlds,ptaH, you're getting closer!

Quite a dark reading you just gave there, very powerful stuff. Serpents,draco,ophirs, venus hiding where she is safe, pluto, etc. And what's plutos voyage? 176 years or something like that? Signs of the times. Mars in Pisces, War with spirituality, saturn in cancer, stain upon the earth of the diseased ones.

Sure looks like a formidable date to murder the Son of Man on Horus birthday to exchange the Golden Orus for the Black H-orus...see? The 3 for the 8.

9 is also one of God's numbers and mathematical formulas for our universe or advanced knowledge of people. Just like the two serpents, a 9 is a 6, black, white, etc. 9 was a common number for building the pyramids or hidden in ancient symbols or drawings or buildings as if the fingerprint of an advanced society.

God 1 was bothered by the 8,satan, thus 9 can symbolise wars as it is flipped into a 6. Remember,9-3=3 but 3-9 =.3333333 = Freemasons who oppose god and do what their baphomet says with it's tatoos on it's arms.

The arm pointing up says desolve, or separate, while the one pointing down says coagula or join on baphomet.
Separate from God and join satan.

Why do you think they wear black, bang their heads on a stone and pray or kiss the ground or wear black suns on their head?

When the sun was born it created an opposite and black sun. matter and anti matter...good and evil, Golden orus and Black Horus.

Jesus' death was a satanic ritual just like Philits the Shepherd, notice his code name philitis? It was JASA as they all are.

In that spot where the altar once stood, there is now a water tower...venus in aquarius?
There is also a missing sphinx north west of the Red Pyramid, twin to the Great.

Ophiocus the serpent holding the snake is representative of snoferu holding the dagger, and that serpents are actualy different and more powerful than snakes. The serpent eating it's own tail is actually a sign for an evil or bad person in ancient egyptian. Thus if a pharaoh had a serpent as a cartouche they knew he was wicked like khufu.

Everything can be learned from Egypt as they were taught by Atlanteans, their true ancestors.

Amazing how well they held that truth of Atlantis secret, even today. If it wasn't for the fact that Amasis II was an Atlantean Libyan and Egypt was near her downfall anyway, ca.570-564.bC when Solon was there, we may have never knew about the 12,000 year recorded history of Atlantis by Egypt.

Thanks LeoVirgo.

Sippy cup;

what's a sub-mermean? Underwater person? What do you mean by your statement?

Brad Jones..you will witness the hypnotic power of the star of david. It displays the star of david.

Sippy cup; rectangular mirrors, not pyramid shaped ones! Along most of the length of the toilet paper or half size. May take some adjusting. I'm not into that, nor would I stare into that. Just a very quick glance at the one my ex step daughter and her mother "persisted" that I look through it. I know better tho.

Don't forget to Google Earth the Golan heights. There also images in my siteindex > photos section of my website.

Or google Wheel of the Cat. The ritual satanic pillar surrounded by stones there. Many wars took place in those lands, and vultures know 7 days in advance of where battles or deaths will take place, according to the teachings of horapollos at sacred texts.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
By the way leovirgo, some 25 years ago when I was a teenager, I saw a vision of an egyptian procession on a piece of paper. I knew little about egypt back then, just as I knew not God until 44...Thus Mr.44.

(another secret about the sons..Mr.04,14,24,34,44,54,64,74,94 and 104 = 5)

10 kings see? Deucalion or Deka Leon.

Jesus was 34 and Jasa or Philitis 24.

Anyways, something told me at that time that Evil arose through Egypt.

It wasn't until Atlantis taught me everything about this earth and Egypts secrets that now I understand why.

It appears as that premonition was true.

P.S. You can also divide our 25,920 orr 26,000 year precessional cycle into 4 eras separated by the 5th and in relation to our alphabet of 26 letters.

Thus 5 eras of change, where each era is associated with earth,fire,wind and water and change.

5 eras for one complete cycle of 5 elements.

For example Era of Earth would start off like this;

A1 - God, Amen,Min,JA MN or Iamn, I AM
B2 - Goddess, Ba-spirit or Baset, female spirit
C3 - Son - Christ/Kristos Ca/Ka - Duality of Father's spirit
D4 - Daughter - Diana, Dia,goddess spirit

E5 - Eternity of change

ERA OF FIRE (evil family from Orion sector)

F6 - Faust/Phaust/Phanes/Ophir - Satan's father (looks like ebeneeZA scrooge with glasses, long hair on the sides and bald)
G7 - Glutton, the pig faced wife and insatiable hoor
H8 - ZatHanel HatuptaH - satan, ptaH, putaH, hat and son of a hoor
I9 - Ivana hump alot...ha ha. ISIS, OB harlots, ishtar, jezabel

10 J - Junction of change again

Era of Wind (turbulence between the previous families)

11K - Khem, Khenya, Pharaohs, God hidden, funny hats worn.

etc, etc. I did make a complete list for this somewhere, long ago, but you get the general idea for the letters, numbers and eras.

Then of course there's the astral charts for each one.

The law of 5.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by AeJor_Mn]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AeJor_Mn

Egypt is a mixed bag my friend you have some Gods amenable to man such as Khnum God of the flood or inundation and others not so positively predisposed to man such as Set God of storms,not just Egypt but elsewhere such as Sumeria Enlil hated mankind whilst Enlil suported it,this dichotomy existed long before Egypt.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Khnum is from upper Egypt, and Set is not what they make him out to be. There's a reason he slew Osiris and his body was found in phonecia. Set is usualy associated with lower Egypt, the truer egypt and more advanced than upper egypt. He is also associated with the western libyan deserts, thus sandstorms.

Osiris,Isis and Horus were betrayers of Egypt along with the sun temples of heliopolis, favorite of the nwo and secret socieites.

A ritual can of heliopolis can also be found in the legend of the destruction of mankind with mandrakes, a magical potion of poison and bloodlust by hathor the cow and sekhmet the lion.

Remember my image of Carina nebula with sekhmet the black cat next to satan?

Egypt existed long before mesopotamia, babylon or sumeria for the record.Those places are relatively new around 3000.bC, just as everyone else was "capped" to 3000.bC because of the bible and the hebrew lie.

Egypt records Atlantis 11,580 years ago, and Manetho mentions ptaH(who hid Ja MN and Min) as reigning 9000 years while Ra was new with the sun temples and solar calendars ca.2700-2500.bC. Ra didn't last long. Herodotus also mentions the egyptian hercules as being 17,000 years prior to him.

I think not, therefore I AM.

It's all Zitchen zeitgeist over there.

Oannes may have been Pharaoh Menes who loved to sail, hence the fishman and narmer fish symbol for his titulars.

The sumerians and Babylonians, like the Phoenicians,Egyptians all had 10 kings alike the Atlantean kings of 10. Alorus,Aeon,An, they all resemble Atlas or Evanor or Uranus for the greeks.

From us they came to be. We are all Atlanteans.

MAEREA was the first Atlantean province of Egypt in the delta nile that included Sais,Buto and Memphis.

Just like MIN is older than enlil for your baachic rites of deception.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think that the NWO is evil, but not Satanic...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

That was my mistake on the year of 67....which does make a difference. Will come back with that soon for 61.

I do know though that the Sun would of still been in Libra....have to look up the rest.

Edit to add....

For 11-1-61 10:10

Sun rises in Libra with Mars

Venus and Mercury in Virgo

Uranus, Pluto, and the last quarter moon in Leo

Jupiter in Capricorn

Saturn in Sagittarius

Again, sorry about the mistranslation...that was my fault.

Would love to hear your personal run down again on the energies on your birth though.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
LeoVirgo.

I am a true Scorpio as you can the Sun illuminates my nature. Mars and Neptune are also in Scorpio.
As stated, I am a true Atlantean King and a Seer! (Neptune)
Mars, identifies my warring and battle natures, such as my life and my works are for Atlantis and God.
Those 3 are the basis of my being.
Notice that Jupiter and Saturn are both in Capricorn. Two heads of State. Capricorn is the tenth sign (10 kings and also Jesus birth Dec.25, thus a Divine Sign)
Thus a battle between God, Jupiter and satan, Saturn (hexagon) over dominion of Divinity.

The ascending node is Leo while the Ascendant is Sagittarius. Thus a King or Royalty who will shoot the Arrow for a battle.
(ie; battle for TRUTH of our Earth and to rid us of evils)

The rest below is a fairly decent descriptive that I feel relates quite well, for the most part.

My apologies for the length, but you asked. Also included are tarot cards I picked on the internet, the same day I did this reading.
You have to know with both eyes to be able to understand and conquer evils.

It's just like the old psycho pompous question of is the cup half full or half empty. The correct answer is it is neither but is BALANCED.
Thus your life should also be. One cannot be the One without the other! Too optimist and you won't realize dangers, to negative and you won't succeed!

To Know Is Immortal.
Spirence

Paulo Sex M
Azores 0 Portugal 01/11/1961 10:00 - Julian day 2437605.00
Adjust 2.00 ST 12.59 Lat 37.44 Long 25.40

Sun Scorpio 8.50 Ascendant Sagittarius 25.43
Moon Leo 21.00 II Aquarius 1.59
Mercury Libra 22.22 III Pisces 11.35
Venus Libra 17.52 IV Aries 16.08
Mars Scorpio 21.12 V Taurus 13.09
Jupiter Capricorn 29.42 VI Gemini 5.17
Saturn Capricorn 24.14 VII Gemini 25.43
Uranus Leo 29.59 VIII Leo 1.59
Neptune Scorpio 10.59 IX Virgo 11.35
Pluto Virgo 9.41 Midheaven Libra 16.08
Lilith Virgo 0.23 XI Scorpio 13.09
Asc node Leo 23.52 XII Sagittarius 5.17

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Neptune 2.09 377
Sun Sextile Pluto 0.51 182
Moon Sextile Mercury 1.21 248
Moon Sextile Venus 3.09 178
Moon Square Mars 0.11 -218
Moon Conjunction Uranus 8.59 34
Moon Trine Ascendant 4.42 37
Mercury Conjunction Venus 4.30 495
Mercury Square Saturn 1.52 -124
Mercury Sextile Ascendant 3.21 53
Mars Sextile Saturn 3.02 177
Jupiter Conjunction Saturn 5.28 122
Uranus Conjunction Pluto 9.42 3
Uranus Trine Ascendant 4.17 10
Neptune Sextile Pluto 1.17 45
1961 -342 1619
Sun in Midheaven
Moon in VIII
Mercury in Midheaven
Venus in Midheaven
Mars in XI
Jupiter in Ascendant
Saturn in Ascendant
Uranus in VIII
Neptune in Midheaven
Pluto in VIII
Lilith in VIII
Asc node in VIII
Signs masculine 4 Signs of fire 2
Signs feminine 6 Signs of earth 3
Signs cardinals 4 Signs of air 2
Signs fixed 5 Signs of water 3
Signs mutable 1
Chiron Pisces 1.31 R
Ceres Taurus 22.05 R
Pallas Pisces 7.22 R
Juno Pisces 19.02
Vesta Gemini 2.11 R
Fortune Libra 7.53
South node Aquarius 23.52

This birth chart shows the positions of the planets of Paulo

The sun represents vitality, a sense of individuality and outward-shining creative energy.

Sun in Scorpio

Physical energy and courage. Strong passions. Regeneration and improvement. Strong sexual powers.

Weaknesses: He is suspicious, defiant, extremist: he has a vindictive nature. Can turn violent.

Scorpio ascendant Sagittarius

Sun in X

Successful career is guaranteed, but may sometimes come late.

377 Conjunction Sun - Neptune

He has a fertile imagination, is full of inspiration, and very emotional - all qualities that he uses on the professional level. He likes the Arts, beauty.

182 Sextile Sun - Pluto

He is aware of the goal to be achieved. He is strong, and always picks himself up after a setback.

The moon represents a reaction, unconscious pre-destination, and the self-image.

Moon in Leo

He is brave and knows how to take risks, has the courage of his convictions, is honest , imposing and sharp. He has a great sense of and respect for justice. Organizational sense. Selectivity in friends, but is not influenced by them. Taste for splendor.

Weaknesses: changing and numerous affections. Emotional instability, pride.

Moon in VIII

He has a tendency to bad dreams. Possibly has romantic phantasies. Is interested in the occult.

248 Sextile Moon - Mercury

He has good judgement, a good memory. He is intelligent, imaginative, vivacious and develops all through life. He speaks easily. He has an aptitude for learning foreign languages.

178 Sextile Moon - Venus

He is gracious, sweet and gay. He likes pleasure and entertainment, but also the Arts. He needs tenderness, loves and wants children. He appreciates home life in a comfortable atmosphere.

-218 Square Moon - Mars

He is very emotional and is driven to do things by his emotions. He does not think things over or through in a given situation. He is irascible and sometimes violent. Marital disputes.

Mercury represents communication, Cartesian and logical spirit.

Mercury in Libra

With big ideas, he evaluates and weighs things up. Of good judgement, he expresses himself clearly. Before coming to an opinion on a subject, he listens to the opinions offered by various people and can compare them before making up his own mind.

Weaknesses: he is happy-go-lucky and phlegmatic. The spouse can be unfaithful. Partnerships are unprofitable.

Mercury in X

His home and comfort are the only things important for him. He is intelligent and speaks easily and cogently. Easily keeps many irons in the fire and concludes his activities. Moves house a lot for business reasons.

495 Conjunction Mercury - Venus

He looks on the bright side of life: he is gay, agreeable, optimistic, sociable. He likes to speak and write, and does both with charm and artistry. His intellectual pleasures are influenced by his feelings. He is amorous and sensual. He likes beauty, the Arts but also travelling.

-124 Square Mercury - Saturn

He is reserved, conservative, ambitious and stubborn. He has a slow mind and has problems expressing himself. Social success is slow and laborious, but he does not give up easily and is patient.

53 Sextile Mercury - Ascendant

He is intelligent, with quick and lively reflexes. He is preoccupied by his circle, likes to exchange ideas with his friends, but also with strangers. Of an open nature, he goes out to others.

Venus represents an interest for emotions and values, exchange and sharing with others.

Venus in Libra

Happiness is found in marriage, living with another. He is devoted, tender, affectionate, gentle. Love is a matter of charm, rapture, delicacy. He cannot hide his love, but needs legal recognition. He wants all the marriage rites.

Weaknesses: he likes to be worshipped, enjoys flattery and likes to be surrounded by his inner circle. This causes a few problems after marriage.

Venus in X

His best years are in the parental home and also the last years of life. That said, the rest are not unhappy, but contain certain hurdles. Love can help in professional life, he has a gift for seduction. He likes to entertain: he likes comfort and the attractions of home-life.

Mars represents the desire for action and physical energy.

Mars in Scorpio

Aggressiveness can lead to a fight against society, the family, injustice in general and can sometimes be very violent. He can be the leader of an organization or a union, but the aggressiveness can be directed towards self-destruction if it does not have an outlet. The latter is by no means certain, as it is difficult to contain without snapping.

Weaknesses: passion, rage, fanaticism, quarrels.

Mars in XI

He achieves his ambitions. He is impulsive and presses on without thinking. He starts something new without necessarily finishing the last job. He likes to dominate and lacks diplomacy where friends and professional relations are concerned.

177 Sextile Mars - Saturn

He is energetic and determined. He has strength and resistance, ability and patience: he is tough, and sometimes insensitive, and puts all his energy and talents into overcoming all the obstacles to his success. He is obstinate, calculating, does not take on anything without having thought of all the possible consequences, he can take all the time in the world and never loses patience to achieve his objectives. He is not particularly popular in his circle, but is feared and respected.

Jupiter represents expansion and grace.

Jupiter in Capricorn

He has great professional aspirations. He likes to direct, organize. He is correct, virtuous, conscientious and worthy.

Weaknesses: without doubt too avaricious, eager for gain.

Jupiter in I

He is jovial, expansive, dynamic, kindly, altruistic. He has good judgement, is tolerant and likes food. He has a good education and a prosperous life.

122 Conjunction Jupiter - Saturn

He is serious, patient, honest, hard-working, orderly. His judgement is good and he thinks over things. He pursues his objectives to the bitter end, always knowing when to choose the right moment. He is upright and respects the law.

Saturn represents contraction and effort.

Saturn in Capricorn

He is scrupulous, honest, correct, worthy and respectable.

Weaknesses: melancholy, sullenness, disappointment and bitterness.

Saturn in I

He is methodical, patient, distrustful, polite. He speaks little and does not waste energy unnecessarily. He has a good memory and sense of organization, likes to do things well. He is never slapdash and has a sense of responsibility.

Uranus represents individual liberty, egoistic liberty.

Uranus in Leo

He is self-contained, resolute, tenacious. Likes freedom of action and independence.

Uranus in VIII

He is interested in antiquity, archaeology, history. His financial situation has its highs and lows, which an inheritance can help out.

Neptune represents transcendental liberty, non-egoistic liberty.

Neptune in Scorpio

Investigation, inquiry, secrets.

Neptune in X

He has great ambition, which obsesses him. He always wants to check work already done, he is terrified of being less than perfect.

45 Sextile Neptune - Pluto

Pluto represents transformations, mutations and elimination.

Pluto in Virgo

Takes away his shyness.

House I is the area of self identity. The ascendant is a symbol of how one acts in life. It is the image of the personality as seen by other, and the attitude that one has of life.

Scorpio ascendant Sagittarius

Ascendant in Sagittarius

He will have an intellectual profession. Teaching, research, philosophy, mathematics. Children will be a source of happiness and pride.

House II is the area of material security.

House II in Aquarius

Success in professional life won't take place without the help of friends and protectors. While he might earn enormous amounts, he can lose as much if not even more.

House III is the area of social and intellectual learning.

House III in Pisces

Ideas are somewhat changeable, and his humor as well. Travel, sea voyages or work connected with the sea.

House IV is the area of action and emotion.

House IV in Aries

Lots of authority within the family. He knows how to take the destiny of the family in hand. He is very energetic, very strong, knowing how to cope with life's setbacks.

House V is the area of self-security.

House V in Taurus

A pleasant home, a charming wife, loving and sweet children, nice little meals, pleasant evenings with the loved one, that's the good life.

House VI is the area of learning by material transaction.

House VI in Gemini

Good secretary, or equally good sales rep. Weak point: the nerves, sometimes also the lungs.

House VII is the area of social et intellectual action.

House VII in Gemini

Marries quite young, and divorces later. A second marriage doubtless with less passion but a lot of friendship. Frightened of living alone in old age.

House VIII is the area of emotional security and of security of the soul.

House VIII in Leo

Have regular check-ups on the heart and arteries.

House IX is the area of learning that shapes the identity.

House IX in Virgo

He is devoted to all causes that bring comfort or help to people in difficulty.

House X is the area of material action. The Mid-heaven represents the work one will do in his life, the place one will take in the world of society. It becomes more important as one grows older

House X in Libra

Contacts of all kinds will lead to social success, professional, through marriage etc... Likes society life, friendships that could help professionally. Sometimes jobs connected with justice, but always involved with important and influential people.

House XI is the area of search for social and intellectual security.

House XI in Scorpio

Adores to debate endlessly with friends who don't share his ideas. The discussion can lead to words, even a certain verbal violence.

House XII is the area of education and of emotion.

House XII in Sagittarius

Problems abroad, or with foreigners, or flight abroad, exile.

Universal 6 Card Spread

Card 1 (The Sun) : How you feel about yourself now »
You are feeling abundant happy and joyful - if you don't, be assured that you are about to enter a period of success and fulfillment. This is a time of pleasure, vitality and good health, travel and holidays to be enjoyed. Good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. The Sun heralds an ending to difficulties and a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones.

Card 2 (Justice) : What you most want at this moment »
The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is for a fair and right outcome whether it concerns relationships or business affairs. You feel that you are in the right and that any decision or agreement to be made should be in your favour.

Card 3 (The High Priestess) : Your fears »
You are feeling uneasy and insecure, something in your gut is saying 'be careful, all is not as it seems' - something just doesn't feel right. If so, delay any decisions or actions until you have answered your concerns. If male this could signify a significant woman in your life being a bad influence.

Card 4 (Judgement) : What is going for you »
Brand new potential, an opportunity which once given must not be ignored, a new project, decision or relationship that could affect the rest of your life. You will enjoy success and enjoyment for past efforts, events will pick up a pace and the outcome will be quicker than expected.

Card 5 (The Star) : What is going against you »
This is a period of tension and frustrations, you feel pessimistic and fearful that your hopes will be dashed. Any bad luck you may be having is primarily down to your self-doubt and negativity. Have faith that your luck will change.

Card 6 (The World) : Outcome »
Success, fulfillment and conclusion are near at hand - the successful outcome to a venture, satisfaction in a relationship and efforts rewarded. It is a culmination of events and indicates material wealth and greater spiritual awareness. You may choose to buy that dream house or a wonderfully fulfilling relationship is on offer, enjoy!

I speak not with a forked tongue.

AMEN,AMEN, I say unto you....

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Being one who believes in the Messiah, I do believe this is a satanic conspiracy taking place, I do believe that a vast number of those involved in the conspiracy do worship and give sacrifices to the being known as satan/lucifer for the earthly powers they have and their bloodlines continue to have. Whether there is actually a satan/lucifer like being still around is another question that is constantly up for debate. If not, then it's his minions aka demons taking the sacrifices for satan/lucifer in his absence.

I can sit here for hours typing and explaining, but then I'd start running off in tangents and cause everyone to lose interest, which has already been done....

surely the Messiah and Creator would not make the truth as complicated as the previous posts were, and if it were, then surely they would have given this truth to someone who could explain it with out going all over the place...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I doubt the most of the elite believe in any sort of God, especially the ones that claim to believe in God. Dualism serves the elite well. You're with us or against us. You're Good or evil. You're left or right. If there are only two extremes to choose from, it makes it much easier to control. Satanism or Luciferianism is a symbol of that dualism which has blinded the masses and kept them in power for so long.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AeJor_Mn
One man's food is another man's poison.
No need to refer to me as mentaly deranged, obviously from my posts, sentence structures and inter relations with you or people, I am not. Should I report your post like a whiner? No, I am a man. Let them do their job and moderate the forums, besides it's not worthy of whining about.

I am a Seer, you are not. I experience third eye visions and have seen people through walls with that third eye. I am gifted and psychic as well. I can see black evil spirits that you cannot. Matters not what you think, but what I know.

NANANANANANA!
Hilarious.
When kids don't get enough attention and go onto conspiracy forums, this is what you get.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Why Are The NWO Satanic?

Short answer?

The NWO aren't necessarily Satanic, they simply worship the God of the Earth in the manner requested.

To the people sold a different story they will believe this to be Satanism.

Who exactly is Satan, by the way?
Most people don't even know.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

LeoVirgo;

It's a revolving cycle.
Spirence or Science and Spirituality is also our future again. Recently they announced the discovery of Plato coding music in his works of over 2000 pages worth. Pythagoras also referring to the universe being a code of sounds,aside of it's mathematical wonders and the fact that everything vibrates. This discovery of Plato's Code is also Spirence!

We exist in an illusion.
Similar to what one would call a video game.

Cyclically it starts and stops periodically.

The key is to leave it all together.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Short answer?

The NWO aren't necessarily Satanic, they simply worship the God of the Earth in the manner requested.

To the people sold a different story they will believe this to be Satanism.

Who exactly is Satan, by the way?
Most people don't even know.

- Lee

before I can debate further, i'd like and need to know who/what you think satan is....

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Ahustler; these are forums, step by step we learn just as it would be for your thesis. We go off in different tangents to answer different questions. It's not an all in one abstract or professional document. It's a streaming article. Then we think about it all, the pieces fall into place.

hippomchippo; sorry but kids make such responses as yours. I speak not with a forked tongue, but with truth. Are you saying third eye visions are not real or psychics?
Guess again oh blind one.

lee anoma; yes, they are satanic, just like the zionists and freemasons or ZMO who heads the NWO.
Who was satan? In short, ZA, the fallen son or the last letter of your alphabet drawn by an egyptian ankh in linear A, the parent of your understanding and communication today...or english. Za was Zathanel HatuptaH an 8 letter anagram for Hat Putah or Hat of a hoor. He, as his family also, were created by God but fell from grace. He was an it or an hermaphrodite, and "it" became also the egyptian name for father, just like their ptaH and their funny hats...get it? They snipped off his penis in a satanic ritual to make him a man girl and seperate him from God. Thus, the ritual of circumcision...see? God is a man and has a Wife, he does not create hermaphrodites, although he can do what he wants, but that is not his purpose. Neither or ever was God an hermaphrodite but one with the knowledge of creating a woman opposite to himself.
El is lord, Za is Satan, Ra is king, thus Eleazar, the hebrew priest whose mother was Eliza are Lord Satan King and Lordess of Satan..see? RaZaEl or King Satan Lord, was a demon, where Israel is a corruption of this name for the purpose of Zionism, or should we say properly, ZAionism.
What I think, is that satan, being an evil energy in our universe, grew in size by collecting the energies of those that were also evil or killed by evil acts, like 911 or world wars. The image in Carinan Nebula, estimated satan and sekhmet, (his hermaphrodite or female duality ) to be some 7 light years in size. Of which God is 10 times larger, at least. Satans' desire has always been to overcome and take the place of God with his Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law philosophy for the Zaims, or followers of satan. Being the master trickster that he was, his followers don't get that law which binds them.

In other words. By the Hole of the Law...Thou surely will Wilt and perish into hell to contribute to his power up. The ending for satan began in January,2006 where it finaly fell back into it's homelands on earth in kenyas rift valley at the Pit of The Calling as my google earth photo clearly shows, and where the NWO chiefs, the Bauers (Baal), known as the rothchilds, also have an estate in kenya under the guise of "giraffe mansion".

Now the rothchilds use 5 arrows as part of their sheild, and we must include the ends of the arrows also for 10. This symbolizes the power of 5 as change or the satanic pentagram for their rituals of envoking demons. 5 up and 5 down. Just like their star of david is pyramid up and pyramid down. (male/female)

The Freemasons who are very much a part of the NWO or properly the ZMO, worship lucifer and baphomet, but they will deny that satan is lucifer, of course to be expected.

These are some photos from the Rothchilds owned Golan heights where countless of wars were fought and satan led Abraam to humble himself, and commit murders and blood sacrifices...thus he became Abra-H-am, or a Brazened Leg of Ham. These lands of course are home and breeding grounds for Vultures as in the birds, and also in part for the illuminati and their satanic rituals or the black crows.

Wheel of the Cat - Satanic ritual ground Golan Heights
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2119a7abf89.jpg[/atsimg]

Some of the many ritual grounds of Golan Heights
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/965876847f07.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdd4566b4acf.jpg[/atsimg]

Closeup view of The Ascension of Christ in The Carina Nebula. Note the Chalice at bottom and The disfigured body of Christ.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41b4d0fa9b61.jpg[/atsimg]

That is why you will never find the Holy Grail or Chalice on this Earth, because it resides in the spiritual dimension and is also the very real Oval light upon your deaths as I myself witnessed as a teenager around 17 years of age from a near death experience and saw the "gray spirits of agony below" upon my ascension. I did not go into the light, as far as I know, but returned to Earth. This chalice is preserved by God. To enter you must have light in your souls, if they be evil, you have no light and God or his Guardians cannot see or help you. Thus you will either end up on purgatory, or inbetween the realms or go where darkness came from...The Pit of eternal damnation....

in Kenya where Obama was born.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by AeJor_Mn]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Can you please elaborate more on those photographs and if you have more please show me.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thankyou for your interest and question GENERALFSTF23;

Please click the website link in my signature and go to the Garden of Avila or Mysterean for more real illumination!

You can also google the Carina nebula hubble image to see that I did not change a thing other than to outline what I see.

The only way that image could have so many positive markers, is if they themselves made it look that way.

Since the NWO owns google and hubble......
how do we explain the images in kenya that parallel the bibilical revelations?

Secret codes for their stratagems of war easily viewable by them like the code of Pearl Harbor for 911 by them?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I found Wisdom of The First Book of Atlanteans and read parts of it. It was about the history of Atlantis and so on. I couldn't find the garden of avila section. Help me find it. And what did you mean specifically when you said strategems of pearl harbor for 911? I did see you weren't lying about the hubble nebula shot and talk more about kenya and barack. Thanks I just found the Garden of Avila page

[edit on 7/3/2010 by GeneralFSTF23]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
911, like the phony Al-Qaeda, Osama the bush connection, Iraq falsely accused and subjugated, (saddam isn't really dead, he's part of their plan),Afghanistan falsely accused and subjugated, and now Iran going through the same thing. All under the guise of the pimp Israel who whores out America for the Rothchilds and friends, known as the Red Shields.

The think tank behind those series of events was PNAC of whom Paul Wolfewitz and Dick Cheney were members. I don't recall if Robert Zoeller also was, but he is very much part of the German Jewish Zionist regime. Paul Wolfewitz was the Secretary of Defence for the US who after 911, got promoted to head of the World Bank. As if that isn't clear mud on your face besides the phony federal reserve and central banking systems who steal your lands and money through wars, terrorisms and cohersions like stripping you of your amendments, one by one. Dick the "stand down" Cheney also played his role, just as Gulliani and Pataki and the New Jersey Port authority also did, and of course Larry the slimestein. Even the jewish movie producer Russo told you on video camera that Rockefellers told him about 911. Those people have had a monopoly for centuries since they stole king williams gold for the soldiers that was paid by britain, aside of rooking the britains with napoleans war, also set by them as all the wars and civil or what have you are. There may be radical groups of people here and there, but none compare to the Red Shields organization of satans evil star of david. Just like the millionaire Rabbis who use drugs, sell drugs, use prostitutes, sell protitutes, murder and abuse children and people that would make the catholic priest look like sunday school boys! Again, that was also part of their plan with the priests and the pope is very much part of their organization as well, and he is pure evil.

Catholics and Christianity alike have been defrauded by those people just as they also did to our Real God.

Now the PNAC and APAIC are inseparable, just as the Mossad also is Rothchilds henchmen just like the Hell's Angels are or many gangs or your drug dealers. Some of those nuts that go into schools and such in a rampage of shootings, is part of their plan for you to cry to take away guns. Just like the Oklahoma city bombing or timothy mcveigh or even Kennedy as we know.

After 911, the PNAC dissolved and went back to their cockroach hiding places, while the others went into their rat holes for Guilliani cheese...their favorite.
North Korea is just sitting back for their next instructions for the last frontier....China. Obviously Japan is already in the wraps as Pakistan and Saudi Arabia also are or Africa. For their goal of world domination and the NWO, that would be just like our movies portray or ruthless demons on the throne.

Fact is that our laws allow for a nation to disband and desolve their governments, as such should be enacted and those Red Shields and friends brought to real justice, not black crows sitting on the bench getting commissions under the table for sentencing people to prisons or youths to centers. While social services main goals are to break up families or steal their kids for satanic rituals or reasons. Alls it takes is a phone call and they'll take away your children, just like they'll give you a traffic ticket for someone phoning in on you. It's all about money...period. We are just sheep sent for the slaughter and stipped of our wool continuously to keep their children warm while yours starve and eat rats in your back lanes.

They sell you a small piece of land enough for an outhouse, where the land is 10 times more than the house, and then they charge you taxes on that land, and maintenance taxes, and then to boot, utilities taxes! Then they steal it from you in the end, one way or another, and give it to their friends just like all those skyscrapers and malls you see out there.

What have you got? 25% of your earnings? A home you will never own even if you think you do! And a good night's sleep you can never have!
Then when you're finaly able to retire, if you're fortunate enough to live that long from all the stress and chemicals, you're inner child can't play because your body is broken as well as your mind.

All because of them.

God said; Rid Ourselves of Evils.
Form new and real governments and bring them to real justice and into the Gallows! Every last one of them who is affiliated from A-Z.
And control the peoples money and give them dividend payouts yearly, not some 200 dollar BST cheque every 3 months or a 2000 dollar tax return yearly, while they take 75% of your money and rip you off on your utilities just like cell phone companies or internet.

Here's a copy of my Time Frame 911 article.

TIME-FRAME-911-PEARL HARBOR SECRET ILLUMINATI MESSAGES

We all know the "enormous" amount of control the Za-yims (Zatan’s children) have over our finances, businesses, educations, histories, health, foods, pharmacare and medias like TV, advertising, news, magazines, movies, video games, etc.

And how they speak in "encrypted" languages, codes and symbols or the "opposite" of what they tell us.

Here is an example from Time magazine covers of how some messages can get across in relation to 911. I presume that within those magazines you will also find articles that can provide more clues to their covers and that in June 2001, pearl harbor was also a mainstream "plan" of communication. For example the pearl harbor maps can be over laid on New York and the twin towers with "highways" for the flight paths from Boston.

Boston is also where the Grand lodge of the Freemasons resides. Personally, I think Gulliani is also a "chief mason" for America.

I also believe that considering the flight paths of the planes that hit the twin towers, that it would have been near impossible for those two planes to hit within 20 minutes of each other, where I suspect that they both landed at Stewart air force base where their paths intersect, while 2 other plans took off on predestined flight paths irregardless of when the original planes would have landed at stewart on time or not. I also believe that EMP or powerful invisible electromagnetic pulses were used to "expand" the molecular structure of the building and guarantee the collapse into fine powder. Perhaps why the basement exploded prior to the first plane hitting. This beam could have been easily focused on the antennae or guided to the buildings by some drone or GPS system. Some photos show white circular orbs around the rooftops that are also mentioned in articles of appearing where EMP waves are focused.

I am sure you can even draw up your own conclusions from these covers of which there is probably a lot more that I left out in consideration of these ones that resonate the most. The idea seems to be that the twin tower plan went into effect near the end of 1998.

Dec 07 1998 - Twin Tower destruction planned.

Dec 14 - Moses, twin tablets, twin towers, yom kippur = september, rams horn sounds war cry, Israel Moses Zionist think tank

Dec 21 - Idea proposed to Bill Clinton, will they do it?

Jan 18 1999 - y2k distraction, means to an end plan.

Feb 01 Clinton agrees sets the wheels in motion

Feb 19 Financial brains to ruin America and sort out the 911 pie.

Feb 22 Twin towers clearly portrayed, scandal to ruin america

Jan 20 / 2000 The Big Deal is set for the Big players, oil companies, reinsurance, wall street, rothchilds, etc.

April 05 / 1999 - The Attack, Blue = Blueblood = Illuminati, U.S to lead Assault, ignite tinderbox = explosive devices to be placed

April 26 - Star Wars = attack from above, Phantom = kept secret, twin light sabers portrays twin towers, Lucas spiritual forces = special effects, holograms

May 17 - All Bright at war=illuminati plan, German air force base-Ashkenazi Rothchilds? Cell phone = communications behind the scenes being reviewed (review is in)

June 07 - all seeing EYE in a star = illuminati plan for the next war, complicated, watch out for Chinese spying our plans

June 21 - Will president bush be our scapegoat with a terrorist diversion?

June 28 - passports to be strategically placed to lay blame (awful truth)

Aug 02 - Ask Not, don't ask questions just do and make sure no one else asks why = cover up

Oct 11 - Blueblood illuminati face looking up, laser guided systems "fixed" for airplanes

Oct 18 - Twin imacs, Toy Story 2 = Twin towers, Steves jobs = computer systems being discussed (speaks) covered, saved apple=destroy new york, struck gold = remove gold underneath twin towers.

Nov 8 - Visions 21 series = outlook for 2001, twin eye lenses, Caleb Carr's novel of the future. (illuminati book?) Beyond 2000 = after 2000 for plan.

Nov 29 - Twin wine glasses tumbling, TSNYE = Twin Towers New York Execution and Stock Exchange, SEC, keep quiet, avoid hyper talk for the end to a means.

Jan 31/2000 - The Mad Dash, red and blue = Zionist German Jews (Ashkenazi-Rothchilds), Crazy race to seat George Bush. Bluebloods and red fascists. Four figures in a cross = end times, destruction

Feb 07 - kid geurillas = scapegoat terrorists, money makers, central banks and investment firms behind destruction with politicians. Who Gets Hurt = exterminate non players or obstructions.

Feb 21 - Visions 21 = Outlook 2001 plan. Leo up close = Lion = Royalty involved, British parliament,MI6? Face portrays I know something you don't = illuminati secret. Live in the future = death in the future.

Mar 13 – Crusade (Holy war-bible related-moses) = Templars = Knights of Malta = Illuminati
Kids kill kids = scapegoat terrorists for killing, attacks. BOOM, HOLY WAR, GOP involved.

Mar 20 - Remote control for laser guided planes (white flash seen on tower) Wireless throttle controls in cars also easier for covert assassinations.(toyota). Vatican involved. Bush War planned. Romance novels=fictional 911 distraction stories.

Mar 27 - Stephen king symbolizes "We have something scary under wraps at our finger tips". Defence computer systems "protected" for plan. Diversion war games. Blue glow.

Apr.17 - Eli and his dad = Israeli Mossad, Americas financial and Twin Towers collapse. Boy looking up while Eli looks down = attack on America from above. Political battle. Dotcom = data communications also set to collapse = nsa, fbi, cia, national guards = dick cheney.

Apr 26 - How to save = how to destroy, butterfly = freedom and liberty = patriot act. Notice BAR CODE on cover is seldom seen in other issues = numerical code. UN surveyed.

May 22,2000 - black and white=freemasons, man "towering over dog" half seen, half invisible = Towers soon to disappear from attack overhead. VISIONS 21 = 2001. Hacker school = computers controlled, Gulliani involved and ready for crises. "What will our offices look like?" = towers. Will everyone be bombed?
Caleb Carr's future illuminati novel brought up again.

May 29 - your home, family, parents will experience a hell on earth = hell’s kitchen = new york. Last letters home = finalizing plans or last time you'll see your home base = twin towers. Soldiers ready to die for bush "scapegoat" war. Day to remember America = memorial.

June 19 - Blueheaded illuminati, Visions 21 and Caleb carr novel messages continue, cd-rom = data info being input into computer defence systems. Cyber wars.

June 26 - twin circles = twin towers, They will being watching as psychopaths usually do! Survivor = death, big brother = illuminati, 1900 = on september.

July 03 - laura on the offense = laura bush perhaps arguing against the plan with george?, or playing her role. Cracking the Code = defence computer systems hacked for "inside story".

July 10 An Eye Opening Experience for America, BAR CODE on cover again.

Sept 18 - Humpty W = towers fall, how bad should we make it and how many buildings? Dying on our own terms = the illuminati terms for american new yorkers at 911 scene or who get in the way.

October 23, Barak Obama problem, man towering above peoples heads with blood on his hands and the word Terror = we will blame Osama bin laden terrorist so the blood is on their hands and not ours. Towering above = twin towers = 2 window panes. Blindsided Yemen distraction. Move warships into place lets see how america reacts. Economy dead = trillions of dollars to be stolen and made for america's ruin.

January 08/2001 - looking up=attack from above, piled sandbags=tall buildings, money, cars, houses and flying debris for 911. Will bush help us or hurt us?

Feb 05-2001-Twins on shoulders, healthier = worse, BAR CODE on cover again. Rich pardon = don't accuse the money makers or hurt any of their members and cover their tracks.

Feb 19 - Twin babies face to face = Twin Towers. Black form in between = candle holder = Israel = Mossad. "Here are the perils". Can also resemble a stealth plane flying down. Cloning Think = Remember about the Twin Towers.

April 16 2001 - Jesus = holy war, follow bible codes, moses = Israel Moses (zionist think tank), Jerusalem = Israel, mossad, "BUSH AND THE PLANES". Then and now = biblical zionist plan for israel's future as outlined in the past.

April 30, Superkid with blue beaker = blueblood illuminati superpowers-rothchilds and company, KARL ROVE Zionist think tank for BUSH's man TO SEE. Day care debate = attack at day or night? Planet's above = overhead attack.

sites.google.com...

Aug 7 The Bush / Cheney plan set in motion

Dec 18 The American constitution plan of ruin (survive = die)

Jan 22/2001 US Justice system in pocket..."Trust me".

Jan 29 California distraction, twin towers portrayed and EMP waves from HAARP to be used. Oh no means Oh yes!

March 12 American pencil (AA plane) crashing into tower face, top right "practicing for doomsday" = emergency response disengaged. SAT = seat = meeting to take place.

April 02 Fear tactics

June 05, Am-bush plan organized, code pearl harbor ready, bird watching = planes

July 07 America brought into another war

sites.google.com...

July 30 Beware of shark attacks (airplanes, terrorists) know how to avoid them on Sept.11.

Aug 2001 – Power = Rothchilds and company content with plan, go ahead. Kid = Goat, scapegoats, azazel, satan = Za-yim = Red Shield = Red Dragon

Sept 10 - Defence plan ready, donald rumsfeld out, colin powell out, cheney in charge to carry out orders of restraint against america so 911 mission goes as planned

Sept 11 - DDay

Oct 01 - Heres our scapegoat for your war and oil mr.bush and cheney, and for americans to hate muslims on behalf of Israel and the Zionists.

Oct 22 - More Fear Factor psyops, anthrax distraction and for intended government hits or problematic persons.

Dec 03 - Secret mission success, veil in place for america's coverup while veil lifted means illuminati mission success

Dec 31 New York Mayor Rudolph Gullianni on top of a tower for the good job he did with the governor George Pataki and the new jersey port authority and larry silverstein in carrying out the 911 mission. The end to the means = Zionist Masonic Oligarchy mission = NWO = ZMO.

sites.google.com...

Beverly Hills 90210 = 9-2001.

This is entirely fictional and not meant in any way to implicate Time Magazine or persons and names involved.

Abu Hamza Exposes 911 & The New World Order Illuminati

www.youtube.c......&hl=en_US&fs=1

At the 3:00 mark and after repeated questioning by the host of who is responsible, Abu Hamza refusing to directly name the suspects leaks out...

....."They are THE LOBBY of America"............

Lobby of America means AIPAC = Israel = Ashkenazi = Zionist Rothchilds and Company behind the lobby and control of America.

In June of 2001 various magazines like National Geographic and Time wrote articles on PEARL HARBOR.

National Geographics was titled OIL AND HONOR, PEARL HARBOR, U.S.S.ARIZONA.(P.84)

PEARL HARBOR = 11 LETTERS = SURPRISE ATTACK ON AMERICA

= DECEMBER 7TH,1941 = MONTH + 7 = SEPT-EMBER (SEPT = SEVEN)

This would be the illuminati code announced in June as to the DAY and month of the attacks which was at least a minimum of 2 years in the planning since Dec,1998.

U.S.S = SECRETARY OF STATE = 65TH TERM = COLIN POWELL = 11 letters and 6+5=11
Just prior to 911,Time magazine had Colin Powell on the cover titled "Where has Colin Powell gone" meaning the defence was under control for the 911 job.

ARIZONA = 7 LETTERS, perhaps a code for Aerial Zone or Horizon?

Memorial = day of rememberance

The ship in Nat.Geo also had only 2 targets in the picture and a map of Oahu and the pearl harbor area with highway lines can be placed over the new york area to outline flight paths for 911.

OIL (in large letters) = "0" for Ground Zero and IL for twin towers and for the plan of also controlling Afghanistan like Iraq for the oil monopoly as one reason for 911.

HONOR = honor debt = honor your peers = tremendous debt accumulated (trillions+) by America to the Rothchilds and Zionist factions and to honor them as they demand or "LOBBY".

What does PEARL HARBOR and 911 have in common besides a "surprise attack on America"?

PEARL HARBOR = WORLD WAR II.

WORLD WAR II = Finances for either side

911 = Finances for either side

WORLD WAR II = ROTHSCHILD, ROCKEFELLER AND PRESCOT BUSH.

911 = ROTHSCHILD, ROCKEFELLER AND GEORGE BUSH.

1941 could mean 19:41 or 7:41pm which would be of course "AM" since pearl harbor was attacked in the early morning of December the 7th.

The first attack on 9:11 was what? 8:46am?

Therefore code name "pearl harbor/ Dec.7th, 1941" as released on magazine covers on June 4th,2001 identifies with the illuminati confirming Sept,11,2001 after 7:41am.

1941 also has 911 as evident.

OIL AND HONOR.

7 = sept = september

A Bird in the "Bush" is worth two "Rothschilds" in the hand!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/143302100131.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-7-2010 by AeJor_Mn]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
but dude, going off in all different directions when people are trying to focus and understand one section first will only confuse those you're trying to teach and share the info with....

for example, the first thing you should have brought up is that the nwo is satanic through the numerology, symbols, etc. that they use. then people will ask for examples of that numerology/symbolism and why that numerology/symbolism is satanic, and so you give the many examples, and if christian, compare those symbols used by the nwo to what those symbols are said in the bible to represent. there are ways of explaining everything, but i worry that the way you try to explain will only confuse and push people away from these ideas....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join