It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Picture on Timewave Events 2010- 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

This thread is only for Timewave Zero believers.

OK. I just stopped reading.
Sorry chief, but I believe it's bunk.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Well the 3rd is Saturday and I am ready to see what will happen.

The last series of events predicted for the 23rd were a success in my book.

So we shall see. If Israel is attacked I am bugging out.

According to a page of webbot researchers that was released today they see a Israeli Mistake event in early July...

Do you have a link to that info?

I have giving everyone I know a heads up about the first 2 weeks in july. Most of them think its all BS. I watched several Youtube videos about TWZ and Mckenna. I have to agree there is indeed somthing to this therory.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
You're 20th prediction came true, your june 23rd came true, if anything happens on the 3rd or 4th of July, I'm giving you an A+++ for being so accurate.

Everything you said would happen on the 3rd, did, and then some.

I don't recall a Dam collapsing, but an attempted terrorist attack on one near the rio grande did happen, that along with top hat being blown (as you said the oil spill would worsen), an earth quake, and Iran declared a state of war with its north western border.

So as I said, if anything happens tomorrow, or the fourth, I'm offically spooked.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lewn
You're 20th prediction came true, your june 23rd came true, if anything happens on the 3rd or 4th of July, I'm giving you an A+++ for being so accurate.

I don't recall a Dam collapsing, but an attempted terrorist attack on one near the rio grande did happen, that along with top hat being blown (as you said the oil spill would worsen), an earth quake, and Iran declared a state of war with its north western border.

So as I said, if anything happens tomorrow, or the fourth, I'm offically spooked.

Exactly, I think there is something to this, he's about two for two so far.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I am the one that indicated April 20 2010 don't forget...

I made this thread to make people focus on the big picture and future major issues

This thread is only for Timewave Zero believers.

You just said something big was going to happen. IF you say that everyday...then something big is going to happen and I don't think you can limit who can post in this thread either.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

In another forum, where he voluntarily left for being wrong, he said there was going to be terrorist attacks on several major cities throught the US and England. He was wrong.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I love the bandwagon...its the best ride ever!

The Dam...is figurative
The event...is happening

Everyone is holding thier tongue, hoping it won't happen, probably rather see Korean war, Iran explode, or buildings bombed...but Nay!

STOCK MARKET tanking...everyone is trying to look the other way, hoping it will self correct if we ignore it...
NEGATIVE NUMBERS 7 days in row

I know almost nothing about timewave, I do stop in and read some posts sometimes...so when I am called ignorant as I often am, 'cause I often are...
2012...the end...I'm calling it...will be the end of the stock market.

But I'm just speculating. get it? stock market joke

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Now that I got that out of my system

Will keep my eyes on this thread, looking forward to how things progress
Thanks for your work.

X

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I agree... I really feel like we should be doing something about. Dont get me wrong i know its a huge organization but what the sense of living life if theres no future.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Riots and civil war in the US aren't even close to happening by July 11 of this year. Stop just saying things so far fetched to get attention.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Listen, wrong GO BACK TO YOUR FORUM AND STAY OFF FROM MY THREADS, we all know why you are here.
--- To bash my threads ---

I will consider another way if my predictions will be wrong.

I DON'T NEED YOUR OPINION.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Listen, wrong GO BACK TO YOUR FORUM AND STAY OFF FROM MY THREADS, we all know why you are here.
--- To bash my threads ---

I will consider another way if my predictions will be wrong.

I DON'T NEED YOUR OPINION.

Excuse me! This is not your forum and anyone can post on any thread - you and all the other timeshift believers have the same bad attitude, if anyone dares to question or criticise you in any way, (and btw I have never seen anyone being outwardly rude or making personal remarks about believers!) you immediately jump on them and accuse them of being trolls!

To be honest, I don't even see what is allegedly paranormal about this topic, perhaps the whole timeshift/timewave zero stuff should be in the gray area or dreams/predictions threads? I am getting a bit fed up of coming onto the boards to read about paranormal topics and the Australia/New Zealand/timeshift/timewave zero stuff is always at the top of the page, because you keep bumping it with more questionable material.

So I would ask you to be a bit more respectful to other posters if you want the same respect in return!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

We all know Wrong is here to bash me. He came from the forum in which I was used to post in.
Now he has simply changed forum to continue telling bad things of me.

Shall I approve of what he is doing? He's NOT respecting me.

I accepted to go out from that other forum. But he followed me.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

i just ignore him for the one big obvious reason....why, he's wrong....yes he knows when he posts that he is wrong to do it

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Just put him on ignore. Stop feeding the troll! If he has a differing opinion, so what? He will only keep replying if you give him reason to.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

OK Z,.. you must realize that 99% of all predictions on this site FAIL. 99%
I believe about 10% of history repeating it's self,.. we've been hearing that for decades. But to post exact info,... not a chance.NO one in any history book has every gotten things right. even the bible is vague with no dates.
Time wave is about as accurate as predicting who is gonna win the world series game of anything. Sorry Z. not gonna happen and my data is much more reliable than yours. it is all in ATS history of failed predictions..LDB

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by joecool280

Exactly, I think there is something to this, he's about two for two so far.

He's not two for two. He's made many claims such as a chernyobl event that was to happen yesterday. It is safe to say that TWZ doesn't work well when looking at a graph and just picking a date that correlates with it from history.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well Z ,.. You said a solar event was going to happen on the 5th,.. Well.............. Now what? Jus curious.. I don't think anything was an event.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Iv listen to just about everything you guys had to say and i just wanna throw my 2 cents in. Im a firm believer in history repeating its self. But im also a firm believer in having the power to make change. It comes down to choice. All this stuff of on this date this is ganna happen.... come on now. Stop being close minded and think about it. Im not here to bash only one. But seriously people. We have a choice. The only thing we dont have a choice about is Mother Nature. But as far as everything else that i can think of we do.

Now as far as dreams being related to time waves, I have one word, dejavu. Its something that i think should be looked at more. Im sure theres signs of some sort when you dream. Anyways i said what i had to say. just keep an open mind people and think twice before speaking your mind. Opinion are like a holes, everyones got them and they all stink.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Solar event brings black outs.

What about THOSE TWO EVENTS THAT HAPPENED ON JULY 5?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

and the PARIS one black out.

Some correlation with black outs? There is!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join