It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Picture on Timewave Events 2010- 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

Thanks Wrong, I thought I missed something but I can't even find anything that fits on that date, scanning back through these forums.

OP, what's your take on this? The theory is interesting but falling short on June 23rd, or at least I don't see it. Can you help please and provide some info on what was the predicted event for that date?

Thanks,

Kharron

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
OK Z here come another chance for your prediction to come true www.spaceweather.com is saying a potential concerning sunspot is coming over the eastern side of the sun set to be at the earth facing side on the 9th or 10th,.. we will see.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
OK Z here come another chance for your prediction to come true www.spaceweather.com is saying a potential concerning sunspot is coming over the eastern side of the sun set to be at the earth facing side on the 9th or 10th,.. we will see.

In another of his threads, the US economy is supposed to collapse on these days.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Alright "Wrong", I've been following Zagari's work here on ATS for the past few weeks now.
And I am tired of the post polution you have layed onto his threads, to the point where i had to register to voice my opinion.

From what i can see, you have just made an account to discredit him as much as possible.. in ALL his threads..
As if you have nothing better to do.

I for one, support Zagari for his work and applaud him for all efforts towards translating TWZ.
Even if his calculations are a few days "off", a total "miss", etc. Its not like its in plain text.. give a guy a break.

He is not telling you to sell your house and invest in precious metals ASAP. He is simply posting his theories and findings.

If it is so upsetting to you, please..., do your own research on TWZ, and post YOUR results to "Debunk" him.

If you are not going to rationally discuss Zagari's research, please leave for logic's sake..
It would certainly save time for all of us who are interested in the subject, because we wouldn't have to wade through your ignorant posts.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChronoScholar
Alright "Wrong", I've been following Zagari's work here on ATS for the past few weeks now.
And I am tired of the post polution you have layed onto his threads, to the point where i had to register to voice my opinion.

From what i can see, you have just made an account to discredit him as much as possible.. in ALL his threads..
As if you have nothing better to do.

I for one, support Zagari for his work and applaud him for all efforts towards translating TWZ.
Even if his calculations are a few days "off", a total "miss", etc. Its not like its in plain text.. give a guy a break.

He is not telling you to sell your house and invest in precious metals ASAP. He is simply posting his theories and findings.

If it is so upsetting to you, please..., do your own research on TWZ, and post YOUR results to "Debunk" him.

If you are not going to rationally discuss Zagari's research, please leave for logic's sake..
It would certainly save time for all of us who are interested in the subject, because we wouldn't have to wade through your ignorant posts.

All I have to do to debunk is show the callous claims he has already made that have not come to pass. The problem with all these TWZ believers is that they cannot take criticism when something goes wrong/doesn't happen. I have rationally discussed how his research has NOT HAPPENED. On June 23rd, a terrorist attack was supposed to happen. On July 3-5, a cherynobyl like event was supposed to happen. At the end of May, there were supposed to be many revolutions in Europe. Unless I am living in a different world than some people here, these did not happen and pointing out so makes the "believers" like you mad.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Also, there is a difference between predicting...and just making thousands of predictions and then changing them. Read this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and educate yourself. TWZ does not provide events that will happen, that is being supplied/conjured by Zg. I find it humorous the amount of "fanboiz" who cannot stand it when they are wrong or someone criticizes their method. If this is supposed to be a "science" then get used to criticsm, which is how all the scientific advances came to light and making those advances better.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
well it looks like july 7-8 is pretty correct in regards to disaster check out this story coming from the southwest

Floods evacuate thousands

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ChronoScholar

Thanks for this. Yes, we know all the story of this guy. He wants to be my nemesis. Maybe he didn't notice that I put ignore on all of his posts.
Fact is, he doesn't have enough information to debunk Timewave Zero yet.
And he is not the guy that would start a major research.
Better let other people do that and get fun from trying to debunk the research with poor reasons.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
well it looks like july 7-8 is pretty correct in regards to disaster check out this story coming from the southwest

Floods evacuate thousands

But the US economy is supposed to crash. The god Zagri says this in another thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Evacuations In Oakland As City Prepares For Oscar Grant Trial Verdict At 4 Or 4:30 Today

[link to sfappeal.com]

2:49 PM: KTVU is reporting that a verdict's been reached in the Oscar Grant murder trial, and KCBS says it will be announced at 4 PM, KTVU says 4:30 now they're saying 4.

3:03 PM: From BART: as of 3:01 pm, they're running normal service. You can keep track of what's going on on BART this afternoon a number of ways

Web: [link to www.bart.gov]
Email/SMS alerts: [link to www.bart.gov]
Mobile: [link to m.bart.gov]
BART Twitter: [link to www.twitter.com]
SMS on demand: Text 'BART service' to 878787 (or visit [link to www.bart.gov] for details)
BART Phone Center: 510-465-BART (2278)

3:11 PM: We're getting reports that Oakland PD are gathering in downtown Oakland -- one reader say that it "looks like two police helicopters (are) heading downtown," others say they have "already heard more sirens than usual" and one saw "OPD booking towards Jack London."

3:30 PM: As you can imagine, I've been emailing and IMing everyone I know in the area, and what I've culled thus far (none of this verified)

-- Oakland City workers are being sent home

-- traffic is already snarled

-- Employees at Frank Ogawa Plaza are being sent home

-- BART trains are packed

-- Protest is planned at 14th and Broadway in Oakland, fliers say to meet at 6pm on the night of the protest, but many think people will come sooner.

In addition, California Beat is tweeting that "Major employers and businesses in Downtown Oakland are evacuating their employees right now."

3:32 PM: From an IM sent to a reader who was planning on visiting a friend in Oakland tonight "DO NOT COME TO OAKLAND. Seriously, make sure no one gets on BART. They just closed all the offices downtown, the cops are out in FULL gear."

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

OP, what's your take on this? The theory is interesting but falling short on June 23rd, or at least I don't see it. Can you help please and provide some info on what was the predicted event for that date?

Originally posted by Zagari

CORRECTION THEORY SIGNIFICANT DATES

- June 23 2010 bottom of colossal dip

Notice how Zagari states it is the "Bottom" of a colossal dip in the timewave. Now what that is... from my understanding,
is a dip in the Timewave which correlates to a negative time in human consciousness.

And being the "End" of it does not necessarily mean its a world shaking event. Just the end of that "negative window".

Here is your "Negative Window" dip (Late May - June 23rd):

South China Floods (400+ deaths) 72.97 million affected:

Reuters Link

Wiki (If you dont mind)

Northeaster Brazil Floods (44 killed, 1,000 missing, 120,000 had to relocate):

CNN link

Wiki link

5.5 Earthquake in Ontario June 23rd (abnormal, consciousness affecting):

Nowpublic.com link

BP oil spill Top Hat "removed/replaced/exploded" (affected consciousness as people watched in fear/worry):

McClatchydc.com link

So if you didn't see a hightened affect on human consciousness, I would broaden my source for news/info, you will find that US TV News is highly filtered. (Also helps just Googling the dates)

Zagari is just supplying his theories on what he thinks might happen on that dip.

Which i assume he is looking at Mckenna's Theories on novelty "spiraling" inward and history overlapping/repeating and comparing it to current events:

Terence McKenna explains Novelty Theory (spiral and time repeating itself):

Now.. With all that being said, in my opinion, there is definately something to this.

Keep up the good work Zagari.

-ChronoScholar

[edit on 8-7-2010 by ChronoScholar]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChronoScholar

Originally posted by Kharron

Originally posted by Zagari

CORRECTION THEORY SIGNIFICANT DATES

- June 23 2010 bottom of colossal dip

Notice how Zagari states it is the "Bottom" of a colossal dip in the timewave. Now what that is... from my understanding,
is a dip in the Timewave which correlates to a negative time in human consciousness.

And being the "End" of it does not necessarily mean its a world shaking event. Just the end of that "negative window".

Here is your "Negative Window" dip (Late May - June 23rd):

South China Floods (400+ deaths) 72.97 million affected:

Reuters Link

Wiki (If you dont mind)

Northeaster Brazil Floods (44 killed, 1,000 missing, 120,000 had to relocate):

CNN link

Wiki link

5.5 Earthquake in Ontario June 23rd (abnormal, consciousness affecting):

Nowpublic.com link

BP oil spill Top Hat "removed/replaced/exploded" (affected consciousness as people watched in fear/worry):

McClatchydc.com link

So if you didn't see a hightened affect on human consciousness, I would broaden my source for news/info, you will find that US TV News is highly filtered. (Also helps just Googling the dates)

Zagari is just supplying his theories on what he thinks might happen on that dip.

Which i assume he is looking at Mckenna's Theories on novelty "spiraling" inward and history overlapping/repeating and comparing it to current events:

Now.. With all that being said, in my opinion, there is definately something to this.

Keep up the good work Zagari.

-ChronoScholar

[edit on 8-7-2010 by ChronoScholar]

Because youtube and google are credible sources right? LOL...Might want to watch who you use as a source because anyone can post anything on the internet/youtube and that doesn't make it true.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
they seem to be doing alot of work and claiming they could cap the oil rig by monday. I hope nothing goes wrong with the new plan they have in place over the weekend.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Because youtube and google are credible sources right? LOL...Might want to watch who you use as a source because anyone can post anything on the internet/youtube and that doesn't make it true.

So.. according to your logic, hundreds of people did not die and thousands were not misplaced/distressed because you don't trust anything on the internet?..

I acknowledge that the internet can have many false sites and information. But claiming the most powerful websites in the world, Google and Youtube (which are SEARCH engines btw, youtube being a video hosting site that cannot be contained/filtered easily), are unreliable "sources", you must be kidding.

I simply supplied quick links to news sites. There are hundreds of Sites with the same information, Photos, Video, personal accounts..

And i simply suggested the use of google searching. Due to it being the most accurate and best search engine there is.

Please Wrong, either backup your dis-info/slander, or give it up.

By now everyone sees the poor attempt to "debunk" without one bit of reasoning or presentation of your opinions.

I welcome your logical debunking of TWZ with research and presentation.

And i'm personally waiting to see what you will come up with.

-ChronoScholar

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Interesting theory... would this explain what some people have felt in the recent years (more so in this year alone) where it feels like events are repeating?

A large scale deja-vu if you will... this could also be having the knock on effect of causing more prominent and frequent repetitions (deja-vu, synchronizing events etc) at a personal level.

But I have held a theory that time is motion/momentum. Everything has an action, nothing is truly static, even stones decay..this binds everything to the force of time.

To step out of time you would have to stop everything causing time to stop if you will but this is for another discussion.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
That whole prediction sounds like what we hear in everyday news. History does repeat itself though.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Zagari you are pretty accurate and ofc some things may be off at one point or another.

Wrong please LEAVE all you do is try to bash Zagari's threads with absolute FAILURE. Why have you come to follow Zagari on this forum? If you try to debunk and bash upon someone, atleast provide evidence you little Sh**.

Thanks again Zagari

[edit on 10-7-2010 by QuickWick]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
- July 7 - 11 2010 major tension, riots in Usa, possible oil spill eruption and full disaster

good work. there were indeed riots in Oakland, CA. July 8th, 2010

www.guardian.co.uk...

rip Terrence

now enough with all the arguing, can't we all just get along?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Leemur

right now there is an oil spill eruption. at least for a couple more days until they get the new cap installed on the bop.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This is all true, i got into my time machine and checked it all out. I wonder if he has a time machine too. This is a true source and should be taken seriously.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join