Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Big Picture on Timewave Events 2010- 2012

page: 5
18
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   


- July 7 - 11 2010 major tension, riots in Usa, possible oil spill eruption and full disaster C. T. : Usa civil war begins


Are you sure? Because the 11th is tomorrow...




posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leemur
- July 7 - 11 2010 major tension, riots in Usa, possible oil spill eruption and full disaster
good work. there were indeed riots in Oakland, CA. July 8th, 2010
www.guardian.co.uk...
rip Terrence
now enough with all the arguing, can't we all just get along?


Several buildings broken into and 80 something arrest and 2 unrelated murders? It's seriously just another weeknight in that place. Nothing compared to the 2003 Iraq War Protests or Rodney King.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by easy530



- July 7 - 11 2010 major tension, riots in Usa, possible oil spill eruption and full disaster C. T. : Usa civil war begins


Are you sure? Because the 11th is tomorrow...


Shhh...don't question them, you must fully believe what the messiah's say. If you dare question their methods, you become a heretic....well, I am done roleplaying. And no, it won't come true, just like the Chernyobl event on July 3rd or the terrorist attacks on June 22-23rd. The US economy hasn't collapsed either but I am supposed to have evidence to prove that the economy did not collapse?



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by easy530



- July 7 - 11 2010 major tension, riots in Usa, possible oil spill eruption and full disaster C. T. : Usa civil war begins


Are you sure? Because the 11th is tomorrow...


Shhh...don't question them, you must fully believe what the messiah's say. If you dare question their methods, you become a heretic....well, I am done roleplaying. And no, it won't come true, just like the Chernyobl event on July 3rd or the terrorist attacks on June 22-23rd. The US economy hasn't collapsed either but I am supposed to have evidence to prove that the economy did not collapse?



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
My time for sharing what I think its over. Evasius won. Or better, I don't have anything at all against Evasius.

Better saying, status quo won again.

The choice is all yours. I'm just sharing what's on my mind.
I realize many times its a big mistake of mines. It seems that in my life I would better shut up and research alone instead of sharing.

Sharing its a risk, and I realize it. I felt I had the gut to share. Sorry if you don't appreciate it.
Maybe its better to return to be the one who is silent and thinks differently.

Well, you will be happy to learn that in the whole month of August I will be absent because I'm on holiday.

Maybe its true, I should shut up and do nothing.

I share a secret of me...Whatever I say, I always had some time to share, but I'm always been put to silence.
Always. Well, now I may be learning something.

You can survive only if you go with the flow. So, yeah, let's go with the flow.

And you know another thing? Maybe I shall return to be in the public zone, I mean, I shall return to watch what other people say and never share my opinion anymore.

From now on, I'm with the flow. Let's try again. Let's follow the original graph. And let's see what happens in November.

So, status quo won again.

See ya again in November.



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I am the one that indicated April 20 2010 don't forget...

I made this thread to make people focus on the big picture and future major issues

This thread is only for Timewave Zero believers.



No; this thread is only for ATS members and lurkers.



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari
 


You must not quit or stay silent. There are many ignorant people on this forum that try to debunk at every cost. So far you're research has been pinpoint right, the only thing that didn't happen was chernobyl and oil spill eruption, everything else was correct.

DO NOT STAY SILENT
KEEP US UPDATED WITH THE RESEARCH
IGNORE THE ONES WHO ATTEMPT TO DEBUNK

JOB WELL DONE ZAGARI

-Wicked



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuickWick
reply to post by Zagari
 


You must not quit or stay silent. There are many ignorant people on this forum that try to debunk at every cost. So far you're research has been pinpoint right, the only thing that didn't happen was chernobyl and oil spill eruption, everything else was correct.

DO NOT STAY SILENT
KEEP US UPDATED WITH THE RESEARCH
IGNORE THE ONES WHO ATTEMPT TO DEBUNK

JOB WELL DONE ZAGARI

-Wicked


Nope, the US economy hasn't collapsed yet...



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick
 


Its not worthy anymore. Yes, too many trolls and people who select other people to comment harsh stuff on whatever this person says.
I had enough.
Now I can only stay in silent because I was let down, because there are too many people that fight freedom of word in here.

Now there are two possible ends for all of this:

- One day something amazing may happen on a predicted day and I will go shouting to every skeptic I knew " I told you "...Yes ( in my dreams ) but not in reality-...

- The skeptics will be right and many people in the world will have a huge let down and they will turn skeptics, more than ever.

I want to inform Mister Wrong that you can change your nickname. You are right. Is that okay with you?
You and other people made me come back as a disbeliever in 2012 and Timewave.
Organize a party. You reached your goal. Skepticism won.
Now one day we will see if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

A lot of let downs for me on a lot of different websites this year.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Zagari]



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by QuickWick
 


Its not worthy anymore. Yes, too many trolls and people who select other people to comment harsh stuff on whatever this person says.
I had enough.
Now I can only stay in silent because I was let down, because there are too many people that fight freedom of word in here.

Now there are two possible ends for all of this:

- One day something amazing may happen on a predicted day and I will go shouting to every skeptic I knew " I told you "...Yes ( in my dreams ) but not in reality-...

- The skeptics will be right and many people in the world will have a huge let down and they will turn skeptics, more than ever.

I want to inform Mister Wrong that you can change your nickname. You are right. Is that okay with you?
You and other people made me come back as a disbeliever in 2012 and Timewave.
Organize a party. You reached your goal. Skepticism won.
Now one day we will see if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

A lot of let downs for me on a lot of different websites this year.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Zagari]


You mean you fought the "freedom of word." Whenever someone said something did not happen, you attacked them and told them to "learn more about TWZ." Obviously the evidence that it didn't happen is evidence enough. TWZ just shows ups and downs, not really what will happen, that is pure speculation. Many of your "predictions failed" but you got mad when people pointed that out. You said on another forum, you were out for "fame." Fame doesn't get people very far.



posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Watch JULY 20- 22 dates and AUGUST 11 for a very significant event, probably involving Mexico- Usa tension/turmoil.



posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Zagari, for the last time, TWZ does not plot disasters. It's not on the graph. It can't be derived from the data presented on the graph. That's why your predictions have been wrong. You're extrapolating relationships between past dates and joining dots that cannot be joined.

So you might have made a prediction that sort of fit with something that happened, and you got a few sheep on the internet to bleat. Well done. That doesn't mean your research is correct. None of your other predictions came true, which means that if you get any matched in the future, those also will be random, because your predictive method doesn't work.



posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Watch JULY 20- 22 dates and AUGUST 11 for a very significant event, probably involving Mexico- Usa tension/turmoil.



in all honesty, there is a battle brewing over in some valley of Arizona, where a vigilante group is massing to fight the drug cartel mexican invaders...
there is a call-to-arms underway asking for voluntary vigilantes to pack in at this control point

last week there were two mexican drug thugs shot, one got a call to 911 and said he was gut shot and needed rescue near where the drug gangs had earlier killed a deputy. the mexican drug cartel claims americans with the sheriff looking the other way, allowed the drug runners to be killed & their drug stash stolen...

but it reads more like competition drug runners are responsible for the killings and drugs being taken, not the vigilanties that up to now were only 'spotters' for the USA border patrols.

the mexican drug cartels are intentionally ramping up the battle saying all americans are to be shot on sight if found entering their drug trafficking zones.


the events pre 20-23 July have set the stage for a probable firefight in the July 20-23 window IMHO, perhaps the August 11th date too



posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Watch JULY 20- 22 dates and AUGUST 11 for a very significant event, probably involving Mexico- Usa tension/turmoil.



Just like the July 3-4 or the collapse of the US economy on July 8-11 right? Stop doomsday calling...and weren't you leaving?



posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
July 21

Car Bomb Escalates Mexico Drug War
www.npr.org...





new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join