The Big Picture on Timewave Events 2010- 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Solar event brings black outs.

What about THOSE TWO EVENTS THAT HAPPENED ON JULY 5?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

and the PARIS one black out.

Some correlation with black outs? There is!!!
This is totally heat related,.. Dude stop it.. I work in the High voltage industry,.. I deal with this stuff all the time..In fact there are heat related issues all over the planet right now. It is not from a electrical charge from the sun to which you are referring that would knock out satellites or cause these blackouts,.. Big difference

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
*sigh* I miss Evasius (due to his ability to convey the deeper science of it all) ~ .... and I certainly do not say that to diminish the research and work of Zagari; but personal interpertation is what takes away from the TMZ phenomena.
The premise is that 'time' can be interperted and likened to that of a spiral, with increasing intensity (ie. repitition of MONUMENTAL events) as we move closer to the center. The 2012 correllations are questionable, (even to believers) BUT anyone that truly follows the theory and does their research can see that there is a strong foundation here. It's simply bizarre to say the least.
A simple example would be the last 100 years. Our advances in technology and industry have compressed and evolved to the point where this period of growth and development exceeds all time before it. Going forward, we will see more of these manifestations; a quickening so to speak.
It's important to be able to separate the personal thoughts of the presenting individual when looking at TMZ. What is crucial is the chart itself. Where the peaks & dips occur, as well as the increases in events and their intensity, etc. It's not the 'specific' events or prediction that is vital, it's their correlation to the wave itself.
~Hope that helps a bit for those of you new to the idea~~~

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Further information for those interested:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you will find many charts and explanations that may clarify some of the more basic questions which are not addressed in this thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Solar event brings black outs.

What about THOSE TWO EVENTS THAT HAPPENED ON JULY 5?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

and the PARIS one black out.

Some correlation with black outs? There is!!!

They aren't even related. There was an explosion at a Toronto power plant...solar events wouldn't mess with power plants but satellites. You weren't even close.

Originally from CNN.com
(CNN) -- Power returned to downtown Toronto on Monday night after a fire in a transformer knocked out service to more than 200,000 customers and brought much of the city to a standstill for about four hours, officials said.

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Wrong]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Blackouts happen because of heat. There are multiple heatwaves. Nothing to do with your solar event. If it was related to your solar event, we would have lost satellites as well. Earth's Magnetosphere protects us from solar events.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by destination now

We all know Wrong is here to bash me. He came from the forum in which I was used to post in.
Now he has simply changed forum to continue telling bad things of me.

Shall I approve of what he is doing? He's NOT respecting me.

I accepted to go out from that other forum. But he followed me.

To bash you?
He's posting false predictions that YOU made.
Is that how it works with you? Post predictions then when it's false run away and find a new forum to make false predictions on?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

To bash you?
He's posting false predictions that YOU made.
Is that how it works with you? Post predictions then when it's false run away and find a new forum to make false predictions on?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

That's how it works. He told me in one of his threads he started that after July 8th comes (July 8-11), I will be "bashed" thousands of times because the US economy was going to collapse by then. Unfortunately, the NYSE is closed July 10 and 11.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
That's how it works. He told me in one of his threads he started that after July 8th comes (July 8-11), I will be "bashed" thousands of times because the US economy was going to collapse by then. Unfortunately, the NYSE is closed July 10 and 11.

Hilarious, he threatens that you're going to be bashed, then cries about being bashed.
Poetic justice.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I learnt a lot from Evasius, first of all that ALL HISTORICAL EVENTS CAN BE REPEATED, not just the most important ones.

To me it always seemed that it was Evasius that gave imaginative and individual explanations about Timewave Zero.

As I told you guys before, I made a very serious research and I know what I'm talking about.

In fact, if you want to know, I knew that on 10th and 11th the exchange is closed, BUT JULY 8 AND 9 ARE MORE IMPORTANT ON TIMEWAVE GRAPH.

Just like instead of October 21 it will be October 18 the most important day in 2010.

SO WATCH FOR JULY 8 AND 9.

And I think that I made some calculations wrong with the other two events, so probably 10th and 11th are for these events...

Its not that you can easily get exact days from Timewave Zero because I see the general one and it seems a day, when maybe its a week after.

I accept that maybe that two events are not going to be repeated but HECK, the 1979 oil spill WAS REPEATED, so why shouldn't those be repeated???

Timewave Zero is officially about YES technological exponential progress BUT ALSO about HISTORY REPETITIONS.

I have read every single post of Evasius thread SO I KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT.

I'm also exploring other dates and cycles to find out precise correlations, and I find out that October 28 2011 as a zero date is almost perfect.

At a certain point, I suggest THIS FALL, September to November 14 2010 we will see WITH TOTAL CLARITY what is the truth.

You are free to forget about this thread if you don't like it.
I will give explanations to people who want to know more.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I learnt a lot from Evasius, first of all that ALL HISTORICAL EVENTS CAN BE REPEATED, not just the most important ones.

To me it always seemed that it was Evasius that gave imaginative and individual explanations about Timewave Zero.

As I told you guys before, I made a very serious research and I know what I'm talking about.

In fact, if you want to know, I knew that on 10th and 11th the exchange is closed, BUT JULY 8 AND 9 ARE MORE IMPORTANT ON TIMEWAVE GRAPH.

Just like instead of October 21 it will be October 18 the most important day in 2010.

And I think that I made some calculations wrong with the other two events, so probably 10th and 11th are for these events...

Its not that you can easily get exact days from Timewave Zero because I see the general one and it seems a day, when maybe its a week after.

I accept that maybe that two events are not going to be repeated but HECK, the 1979 oil spill WAS REPEATED, so why shouldn't those be repeated???

Timewave Zero is officially about YES technological exponential progress BUT ALSO about HISTORY REPETITIONS.

I'm also exploring other dates and cycles to find out precise correlations, and I find out that October 28 2011 as a zero date is almost perfect.

At a certain point, I suggest THIS FALL, September to November 14 2010 we will see WITH TOTAL CLARITY what is the truth.

You know the markets are closed that day but you want people to believe something will happen on those days incase nothing happens on July 8th or 9th?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

This fall I WILL SEE WITH TOTAL CLARITY that Timewave Zero has been exploited and manipulated by people who just want to be "famous." And of course something big is going to happen in November so that isn't saying too much right now.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Wrong]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have a very limited understanding of TWZ, but it is my understanding that the graph plots what McKenna termed "Novelty", and is not a crystal ball allowing us to predict events, but merely plots the potential for novelty at any given point in the graph. There is no direct repetition of events from one recurrance of the curve to the next.

I also think that the 2012 date may be a misdirect, and that the real mayan calendar date to be watching is the step pyramid evolution of consciousness one, which ends in 2011.

My own opinion is that the only way we can anyway accurately look on TWZ is backwards - and by that I mean by charting the events that occurred on past iterations of the curve, we can get an idea of the potential (and I emphasize the word potential) scope of upcoming dates, but not the form those events will take. We can make speculatory ball park predictions based on past trends, but there just isn't the data on the graph to be able to back any precise event predictions.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

I have a very limited understanding of TWZ, but it is my understanding that the graph plots what McKenna termed "Novelty", and is not a crystal ball allowing us to predict events, but merely plots the potential for novelty at any given point in the graph. There is no direct repetition of events from one recurrance of the curve to the next.

SO WHY DID EVASIUS STARTED HIS RESEARCH WITH EXAMPLE OF 1785 FIRST AERIAL ACCIDENT AND REPETITION ON JUNE 1 2009???

SO WHY HE MENTIONED WITH GRAPHS AND PICTURES HISTORICAL REPETITIONS AND RESULTS???

TIMEWAVE ZERO IS ABOUT NOVELTY ----- AND----- AND I REPEAT --- AND --- HISTORICAL REPETITIONS.

SEARCH FOR THE THREAD 1979 OIL SPILL IXTOC AND TIMEWAVE ZERO REPETITION.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Really guys call me when you spent HOURS AND HOURS on Timewave Zero threads because YOU'RE MISSING OLD NEWS.
I have to explain always everything again to every one.

Its Evasius that started telling us about 1785 aerial accident and repetition in 2009.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Did we not debunk timewave zero on one of my threads were you made a prediction and it never happened.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by kevinunknown]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Read this thread and decide , knowing that Timewave Zero correlation with 1979 was EXACT on April 20 2010...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Nope. The research goes on. One date is nothing. When all dates- July 8- - November 14 2010 - January 17 2011 - WON'T HAPPEN, THAN it will be debunked.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lewn
You're 20th prediction came true, your june 23rd came true, if anything happens on the 3rd or 4th of July, I'm giving you an A+++ for being so accurate.

Everything you said would happen on the 3rd, did, and then some.

I don't recall a Dam collapsing, but an attempted terrorist attack on one near the rio grande did happen, that along with top hat being blown (as you said the oil spill would worsen), an earth quake, and Iran declared a state of war with its north western border.

So as I said, if anything happens tomorrow, or the fourth, I'm offically spooked.

What happened on June 23 that was global, please?

I was reading these threads and was expecting something for that date and even told my wife about it, even though she believes nothing of the sort. We went for a week long vacation during that time and I monitored news (didn't take the laptop) for any major global events that may happen (like the April 20th Deepwater HZ), but I caught nothing of the sort.

Can anyone please enlighten me as to what happened on June 23rd that fits the predictions?

Thanks,

Kharron

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

Originally posted by The Lewn
You're 20th prediction came true, your june 23rd came true, if anything happens on the 3rd or 4th of July, I'm giving you an A+++ for being so accurate.

Everything you said would happen on the 3rd, did, and then some.

I don't recall a Dam collapsing, but an attempted terrorist attack on one near the rio grande did happen, that along with top hat being blown (as you said the oil spill would worsen), an earth quake, and Iran declared a state of war with its north western border.

So as I said, if anything happens tomorrow, or the fourth, I'm offically spooked.

What happened on June 23 that was global, please?

I was reading these threads and was expecting something for that date and even told my wife about it, even though she believes nothing of the sort. We went for a week long vacation during that time and I monitored news (didn't take the laptop) for any major global events that may happen (like the April 20th Deepwater HZ), but I caught nothing of the sort.

Can anyone please enlighten me as to what happened on June 23rd that fits the predictions?

Thanks,

Kharron

Nothing, but if you say nothing happened, you get flamed...I know, I tried.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reply to post by kevinunknown

Nope. The research goes on. One date is nothing. When all dates- July 8- - November 14 2010 - January 17 2011 - WON'T HAPPEN, THAN it will be debunked.

When has a specific event occured?
Not "something big" thats ridiculous and vague as hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join