It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Looks like my 10 year old dressed up in a silver costume.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
All those people saying its cgi, i think you are wrong. watch it a few times and you can clearly see it is a human in a tin man costume, stading inside the house.

It is a reflection of someone behind him. that is why he goes "invisibe" when the camera moves.

It's fake. in my opinion, he could have got a better costume.
But i suppose wizard of oz costumes are quite popular, in Alabama. and farming country.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Being that I have never encountered an Alien (have seen UFO's) I hate to speculate but - I am a photographer and am aware of the effects that can be caught with the camera especially thru glass and with lighting. Gonna call this one "don't think it is real".

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Sorry but I can't help but think this video is fake.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I vote fake!

Notice how the camera is moving around with it's light on shining through the window - like the "alien" didn't see it UNTIL he came into the shot... hmmmm

Nah, he would have seen it sooner and made tracks long before that...

FAKE or a very slow and stupid alien!!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Obvious hoaxes such as this are what give the UFO community a bad name. Leave it to amateur special fx and MUFON to make the rest of us seem insane

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Alberta, no Alabama

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
First, let's assume this is real. The metallic skin could easily be explained as a cloaking suit, which I believe uses certain metals. We have done this ourselves, so it isn't some kind of sci-fi future technology. When you cover something with this kind of "cloaking suit" it doesn't make you invisible, you only appear that way. It actually bends light around the suit or something to that effect, so that instead of seeing the suit, you see around and behind it.

Second, I'm going to have to say I'm more inclined to believe this is a hoax.
Reason 1: The chair by the alien seems to go invisible for a second. This should not happen, unless it has some kind of cloaking technology that encompasses space far around itself, which seems unlikely.
Reason 2: In the beginning, you can see that the camera shines a light on the window, which would make it highly visible to anyone or anything standing outside. This alien, if it saw the guy as it got closer, should have instantly seen this light from the beginning and took off.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
something real in this movie but ....not the moving life form

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
He's obviously not a ninja alien, as he fails at stealth quite badly.

How could a creature that has travelled billions of miles using sophisticated tech that we can't even perceive, knock over a lawn chair, and get caught?

Seriously I suspect this is a guy in a wet suit that has been sprayed silver. The reason the lawn chair bit was added was to rally home the idea that this was outside. As sceptics would claim the alien was added by CGI as a layer over the top of normal footage.

The knocking over of a 3 dimensional object in the background adds weight to the idea that the 'alien' being a real object itself, and contained within the original footage.

To add maybe it was one of these, it certainly is clumsy enough.

upload.wikimedia.org...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I missed it, but...
...WHAT exactly about this video stuns UFO researchers?

Is there some kind of evidence that this isn't just a guy in a suit that would cause a researcher to be "stunned", as the title of the article in the OP suggests?

OP -- do you have a source/link to that article you quoted?

[edit on 6/27/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Looks like a Lindsay Lohan wandering home from the club! If it is real then there is little wonder why they never show up in tha hood, that fragile dude would get run down and robbed for all his space dollars and end up saucer jacked...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have no doubt that Jaime Maussan will soon be featuring this clip. It's right up his alley.

[edit on 6/27/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If your capable of looking at a stop shot at 14:23 seconds. It is as the being is just beginning to fade from view, you can clearly see the chair is still visible while the being is beginning to become transparent. If, as it has been postulated in the past that they, meaning aliens, have the technology to project false imagery in a radial arc around the subject, it would stand to reason the closer the subject moves to the chair, the chair would also disappear as it does for a brief moment. Now what I can't fathom at present is why that false imagery projection would seem to engage and disengage.
I do not posses sophisticated enough software to view this vid from frame to frame, but I would be very interested to hear from somebody who could.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks
If your capable of looking at a stop shot at 14:23 seconds. It is as the being is just beginning to fade from view, you can clearly see the chair is still visible while the being is beginning to become transparent. If, as it has been postulated in the past that they, meaning aliens, have the technology to project false imagery in a radial arc around the subject, it would stand to reason the closer the subject moves to the chair, the chair would also disappear as it does for a brief moment...

Or...
...it's just caused by video interlacing.

[edit on 6/27/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Did he ever talk to Eisenhower or Kennedy or anyone?
If not I'm not interested.
More youtube UFO videos please cause in the sky is the aliens
best environments.
I can spot if they use Tesla ships.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I removed the first part, until the first appearance of the "alien", changed the light levels to make things more visible, slowed down the video to two frames per second and removed the audio (there's no point of having audio on a slowed down version).

(click to open player in new window)

The "alien" and the chair disappear twice, and I think it could be just because they were not catching the light.

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Someone should jump on YT & ask the witness to join our discussion.

Done.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am a believer, but, I don't get too excited about these things because of the propensity for idiots to hoax something just to get youtube hits. Secondly, I usually get a certain "feeling" when UFO vids or alien vids are authentic. I didn't feel anything on this one, but, that's not to say that I am correct or even an authority on such things.

Namaste and love.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention OP.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yeah probably a reflexion.

sl

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

Nope clearly the 'alien' s hand knocks it over watch it again. Not a bubble imagery projected gadget.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join