It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I wonder what he said to get that kid to wear that spandex outfit

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is the only other video on the witness' YT home page:

It's not exactly a great "reference".

One wonders if they have been motivated to do a "Rutter".

I also note they are not allowing dissenting comments:

Someone should jump on YT & ask the witness to join our discussion.

(I can't do it just now.....I have some sort of log in / password problem)

I suspect they won’t do that because they don’t want this scrutinized.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
LOL Dr Reed

These people just never go away

He is no M. Night Shyamalan

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I am not convinced that this can be called 'the clearest ever alien footage'. All we see is a kind of humanoid or 'tin-man' walking around in the dark. It could be alien or human.

If I wore a white lycra suit and covered my head with white tights and walk around in the dark, anyone photographing me may well wonder if I was human, demon or alien. But I doubt that anyone would claim that they had the clearest ever alien footage.

It is just a footage of a mysterious character hanging about. Could be anything.

EDIT : I see that the title of the thread has now been changed to : Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage. Still not appropriate title. No way of knowing if alien or man in costume.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
That creeped me out a little. It reminded me of the movie SIGNS. It is not very clear; but in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere, very cool.

AlSayr

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Complete hoax. I feel sorry for anyone who spends more than a few seconds wondering about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
haha is this some kind of joke? That has to be the funniest most unconvincing piece of alien footage I have ever seen. It's just a guy in a suit!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I love the gullible..where else can we see crap videos...use as evidence..for ALIENS.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SugarCube
I don't hear anybody shouting "WTF?" Even if there is some kid who has climbed over my fence and is in my grounds, I shout "WTF?"

I don't even hear a, "Oh, look at that Reginald... There is some bloke in a tinfoil suit on the patio..."

Suspect? Yeah, you could say that...

Agreed. I would think that at the very least there would be some commentary of what was happening. Not simply running the camera and remaining quiet. I suspect that in reality they were trying to control their laughter at how ridiculous the entire episode looked.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It looks like someone staggering, like they're drunk. Also looks like they're wearing shiny underwear. Not quite sure why he slapped the lawn chair.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Complete hoax. I feel sorry for anyone who spends more than a few seconds wondering about it.

Come on now, lol, these hoaxsters are doing a GREAT disservice to the entire UFO/ALIEN seeking community. It's because of all these stupid photos and videos of jokers in costumes and floating chinese lantern shots that the rest of us are laughing at the entire lot of them.

Keep up the great work hoaxsters, because without your help, someone might encounter and photograph the real deal one day, but now nobody will believe them. "Seriously, the fox is really here this time, I'm not lying this time, really, I'm telling the truth THIS time." Yeah, right.

You folks that are interested in discovering the truth about visiting aliens should be chastising these jokers and hoaxsters and disinformation clowns.

BTW, how many of us just happen to be walking to the door holding a live recording video camera just right at the moment something like that hopped on by, hum? Really now, that's just too funny.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Donalda, Alberta, birthplace of sexiest alien robot ever

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Good video... although not very convincing.

Has a 'staged' quality to it, as well as the story.

Hearing noises outside does not typically insite the to have a camera nearby, gun or bat perhaps..not a camera.

Cool vid though, just doesn't appear very credible.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
LOLOL This video was good for a morning laugh with my coffee. As someone said earlier in this thread......"It's the Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz!!"

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

"The footage was uploaded onto YouTube and is now being studied by UFO researchers worldwide. "

Can you please provide the source that declares this is being studied by researchers around the world.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The alien agenda is revealed!
Gather as much data on outdoor decore as possible, if discovered comically run away as fast as possible.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wow, a thin person wrapped in clear wrap running about behind a house..Nice...

Well the person taking the film seems the most uninterested alien catcher of all time, infact it could be Homer taking the video?

Sorry, man decides to take IR shot out of back of house and just happens to pick the right spot and get the rather gawky human would be alien wandering in front of the camera after not getting his picnic right.

COME ON!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
The alien agenda is revealed!
Gather as much data on outdoor decore as possible, if discovered comically run away as fast as possible.

This was awesome!

I wonder if that's what aliens actually do though. Maybe they realize if they run around comically no one will take their threat to national security and the universe seriously, thus they're left to their dastard schemes.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i love the "oh, he sees me i'm going to run off now".
no offense, but this is probably the worst alien photo/video we've witnessed on ATS.
thanks for sharing non-the-less.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Hmmm, very interesting!

My gut feeling tells me this looks fake. The being in question does not seem to move fluently. Also, the reaction of the camera guy. I would not be standing there so quietly seeing an alien run across my yard. I also do not see his reasoning in turning off the recording at the end when the alien appeared again. I would have continued to film.

About how the alien looks, it doesn't seem too much like a problem for me. That discussion is for another time though.

Thanks so much for the thread!

Kind regards

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join