It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Great job Mod, curious what your take on it is

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have never seen an alien in the dark before, but as i am aware of the government has controll and aware of two races wich are a common factor on this planet and have been for many thousands of years. And that is the "Grey",and the Annanuki( Reptilian race mentioned in all religions the last 35 000 years.

If am not mistaking this could be the Anu with its reptilian skin protective caliber at night,reflecting shells in light.

Hopefully its apart of the 18 month governmental plan.

BUT this might also be a very good made Hoax-

But for the sake of science and history - Extra Terrestrials exist even if you want it or not,no belief will ever change that.

Minneapolis Science Facility

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
IF it is an alien (which i highly doubt) it had human features, but looked metallic, and if my theory is correct i know why.

Imagen 1000 years from now the human race continues on , not humans by name. Developing synethic dna, having either a plastic ormetallic look.

now imagen they master time travel, and have come back in time, these future humans would look like aliens to us, like we would look like aliens to neandertuls.

We are allowed to take thier technogly from crash sites without them wanting it back or the bodies that come with it, because they are shaping us into a more advanced socity (come back in time back the past stronger thus making the future stronger)

of course it is only an idea

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's just a sci-fi fan in a suit, looking for Number Six

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Some things I noticed.

Look legit to me.

But honestly I must admit. Because the creature is only visible when light i shown onto it, it can be a fake, because that means they just overlay'd a 3d animation over the light areas.

None the less cool. But one must ask. Why would a species walk so ineffectively. Surely evolution or engineering would have made them walk right?

Why would evolution make something man-like at all?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Gorman91]

same quality, 3d.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sorry people, I forgot the link, it has been added to the OP now too - *SNIP*

MOD NOTE/EDIT:
We do not allow ANW to be sourced here. Please read this for more information.

[edit on June 27th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If I took this video I would not even bother to post it. I would say to myself "This looks so fake only the most gullible will believe it".

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Tell me, why didn't they chase the thing with a bat and a video camera. Sure, I mean if it was a real "alien" they might have gotten abducted and tortured in the vilest of ways, but that look more like a clumsy man lurking in their yard. It was two on one, I definitely would have chased the thing if I had a friend with me. If it was an alien and they chased it, they would have even better footage. If it was simply another friend playing dress up so they could gain some internet popularity, shame on them. If it was a possible home invader, they would have peace of mind chasing him off.

Vid makes no sense to me. I have a n extreme phobia of Grey images, and I would still suck it up and chase the thing just to get a better look.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My initial impression was it looked like an animation of an artists manikin.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

A UFO and ET related event that might have a profound effect on the course of history took place around two weeks ago in Alberta, Canada. A farmer in a rural area heard unusual noises coming from outside his house. He managed to get hold of camera and filmed what might be the most conclusive footage of an alien released to the public.

The footage was uploaded onto YouTube and is now being studied by UFO researchers worldwide.

The witness who calls himself 'Mr Beehat' writes about his experience and the video:

This footage was taken at around eleven or twelve at night in rural Alberta on June 7th 2010. A few days prior to this, me and my brother had been hearing noises from the yard at night and thought we had seen something out the window, so we decided to keep a camera handy in case it happened again. As you can see, the footage we captured shows a tall creature with a strange manner of walking. It had quite large hands with three fingers each and appeared to almost go completely invisible at times. One of the strangest features of this being was it's almost metallic looking skin.

UFOs are commonly seen in Alberta. Real or a clever UFO/extraterrestrial hoax? What do you think? - www.--.com...

Doesn't look too spectacular to me, nothing that couldn't be faked relatively easily (I'm no expert) but I thought it was worth a discussion at least. It's certainly unique.

I can't help thinking the 'alien' looks like the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz or maybe even C3PO from Star Wars (which is a little more relevant
)

Enjoy!

[edit on 27/6/10 by LiveForever8]

[edit on 27/6/10 by LiveForever8]

dont believe anything comes from --.com
cohen is dumbass just look at some the topic and claims he's made on his site..

also this video has been on youtube for weeks...its bull#

link   
Is it me, or does it look like the alien was wearing "Speedo's"?

link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

aaaaand we have a winnar. The similarities are uncanny.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

LiveForever8.....

These things are always a "bit of fun"!

Now.....the video doesn’t make sense.

The “alien” is almost completely transparent at this point in the video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6383d72bc5d3.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

Most entities can materlislise from manifestations as of similar experience with a blacker than black entity that appeared in my army barracks some two years ago that was over 9 feet tall and had yellow crystallised eyes.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i had been coming here for at least 3 years before i finally joined as a member, what i have always noticed is when someone "well respected [member] calls hoax that most others also call hoax,i know there are alot of hoaxters and working to discredit true believers and investigaters,maybe we should step back a little and do a little more studying before calling bull twang

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Gee got a comment pending on that video.
Real Alien Footage..
All I asked is if the Alien was real.
Perhaps only the footage was real.
Like where was the emphases.

OP link still bad?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

Don't get too far ahead of yourself.

There's a reason why the platypus isn't the dominate species on the planet. There's also a reason why nearly all mammals have two upper appendages and two lower appendages. It's why humans were able to become the King of the Urban Jungle and not the Lion.

If extraterrestrials are carbon-based beings, chances are their DNA structure will follow the same evolution as the rest of the universe. Think of it as lightning or electrical current ... it follows the path of least resistance.

I see no reason why, in a distant solar system, the same laws of evolution wouldn't apply. The species most able to adapt will become the dominate beings. That doesn't mean that there isn't spider-aliens out there somewhere ... I just don't expect them to be piloting spacecraft.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think it is a compelling video (or a very clever fake). Hear me out.

To all those yelling "OMG HOAX!" I will refer you to the point in the video immediately prior to when the thing starts to run away.

Right around the 17 second mark, the chair disappears for a moment along with the tin man. What is absolutely shocking to me, is that the fence behind the chair becomes visible at the same time. It's a white fence with two horizontal beams running lengthwise. The deckchair is clearly obstructing the view of the bottom beam. What is going on there? The chair phased out, revealing what was behind it. Look for yourself.

Now, we all agree that there WAS "somebody" out there, most of you think it's just a regular person in a suit. That may be. But there is something more going on here. It's either a very elaborate and well-done hoax, or it might actually be legitimate.

If this is a hoax, you have to say that the deckchair is digitally created as well as the alien. That could very well be the case, but if so it's impressive quality. It fooled everyone here apparently.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think you are bang on here mate, looks like a moron running, with added length to their arms, i mean if they are able to come here from another part of the galaxy, they surely wouldnt run like a tube in a wet suit

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythic Chris
Deny Ignorance....

I think we reveal ignorance more than explain anything
because the ignorance on display surly can't not be denied.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join