It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. government panel now pushing "vaccinations for all!" No exceptions…

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hmmm...why is some of the information on this WHO page under "Recent Information" so old?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

Hey...stop stealing my post.

Okay, but only because you have George Carlin as an avatar.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquariusDescending

First of all, the vaccine itself is NOT safe. It has mercury, it has a load of other "crap" in it that no sane person would inject into their blood stream for any other stated reason,

Then don't receive the vaccine? I've actually read the studies (as opposed to most others here), both from the CDC and international labs, and there is no evidence linking thimerosal or other adjuvants to any disease. However, if you feel repeated studies aren't enough to convince you...just don't get the vaccine. It's that simple.

it has caused deaths and serious illnesses in many documented cases, and there are many medical professionals who are very adamant about the fact that they would never take it themselves or administer it to their own children. DOCTORS saying this, on TV, in magazine articles, online articles, with patients face-to-face.

Source, please.

So let's start from there. If YOU THINK the vaccine is safe -- then we really have nothing to discuss here anyway because you wouldn't consider mandatory vaccination as such a bad thing to begin with if you actually thought it was safe now would you?

That's a massive leap in logic, and it shows how aggresively biased you are. Why would you assume my belief in the safety of vaccines means I support forced vaccination? I am a full supporter of the patient's right to choose their treatment. That doesn't mean I think vaccines are unsafe.

You need to take a step back and think your posts through, I think.

Now why would people "all of a sudden" start thinking the government wants mandatory vaccines?

This hasn't come up "all of a sudden". People have been screaming "depopulation conspiracy" since the 1930s, despite the world (and US) population skyrocketing. Some people just can't live without drama or terror in their lives, real or not.

publicity and hype surrounding the swine flu, national epidemics, etc., that people were already discussing the "issue" of mandatory vaccinations. I remember because I felt offended and was resolved to NEVER take the vaccine.

Random posts on ATS are not "rumors", they're fear-mongering screed. There's a difference.

Fortunately no one did try to push it on me -- YET.

So, despite all the fear, panic, and "plots to combat the conspiracy"...nothing happened. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be that there was never any plan for mandatory vaccination to begin with?

Most everyone I talked to personally didn't trust it and weren't going to take it.

Like minds tend to gather. I'm sure a lot of people you talk to have similar political and religious leanings as you. It doesn't mean anything other than a community of similar people gravitating to one another. That's basic psychology.

However there was a huge marketing campaign for it,

I don't recall seeing more ads than any other flu season. Source, please?

and facilities in my area were giving it out for free at one point

Most pharmacies and hospitals do this every year. They give a certain percentage away free to the elderly and the infants. I've given more free flu shots than paid flu shots in my career, I would wager. Just because last year was the first time you noticed doesn't mean it was the first time it happened.

, and of course there was all the hype about swine flu and how deadly it was, despite it killing less people than the normal flu during the exact same time period. I have a 9-year old nephew and they even had people come to his elementary school and give all the kids vaccines whose parents would sign for it. His parents signed for it. Their decision. But that's the first time I've heard of vaccinations being brought into elementary schools like that and I'm upset that people would be so stupid and careless as to do such a thing with the medical evidence that abounds regarding this vaccine!

Really? The first time you've heard of vaccines in schools? When I was in medical school (nearly ten years ago), we had the option, EVERY YEAR, to sign up to give MMR, TB tests, tetanus, flu, and meningitis shots at the local high school on three school days every year.

Again, just because this was the first time you had heard of it, doesn't mean it was the first time it has happened.

There are plenty of reasons to be paranoid of this vaccine. There were people involved with its production who spoke out against it. Members of the German government were given special versions of the vaccines that did not have mercury and other contaminants.

Source for these?

Why are there two tiers of vaccination quality there, one for leaders and one for the general public?

You can request an adjuvant-free version from your physician, usually at no extra cost. It's not a super-secret, special handshake sort of deal. You just have to ask. There's usually even literature in the waiting room about this issue, and it typically asks about egg and other allergies on the forms you fill out before seeing the nurse/doctor for this specific reason.

Why has it spontaneously given some people severe nervous diseases that prevent them from even moving around and functioning like a normal human being anymore?

It hasn't. Source please.

What is all this talk about population reduction by the CDC and other officials, the same people who are offering this vaccine?

They haven't talked about that. Source, please.

Fear and paranoia are healthy when the threat is real. When I see seriously ill people after they have taken this vaccine, I see a very real risk and danger. Even if I don't become a cripple after taking the vaccine, there is no way in hell it will in any way STRENGTHEN my immune system when it renders other people in such a severe way, contains known toxins to the nervous system, etc.

That's fine. No one is forcing you to take it. You may want to save your vitriol for a real threat, not a made-up one.

I think it is actually much easier for people to believe everything is okay and life will always carry on unchanged, without challenges, than it is for people to believe that something is wrong that needs to be watched and fixed. People today are apathetic and would RATHER believe everything is okay and they have no responsibilities.

There's a difference between facing threats and making them up. There is no evidence that mandatory vaccination is even on the horizon. Why panic about something that is just in your head?

Again, tilting at windmills.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Sorry, I think there's a whole lot of BS in this thread.

I think you need to open your eyes a bit, and your mind. This isn't impossible to happen, and people have been talking about this (as I said) on ATS for a while, and just generally, for a long time.

My main point here is that if they are willing to come out in public and say this is even remotely possible, then they have plans and are going to try and execute them. We will either have to fight this now in the up and coming months, or wait and see... I don't know about you but as I said as well, I don't want to wait and see that is why I posted this, I want people to see the truth.

Originally posted by ghaleon12
From what I get the title is a bit misleading. "No exceptions" implies that you have to get it.

When you make a thread, you are supposed to copy the article name completely, and that is exactly what I did. And if you read the article, this is what they are imposing - unless you are one of the few who they deem not safe to take such vaccinations - such as people with certain allergies.

Originally posted by Atomic Honey
The reason I'm not too concerned about it is that most of the American people are awake these days, and it seems to be spreading to other nations as well.

Most Americans are 'awake' these days? I admit more people are becoming open minded, and that some people are definitely starting to wake up, I've actually been surprised lately about how many of my friends are starting to see the truth and listen to what I have to say... however I don't see a mass 'awakening' happening, nor do I anytime soon UNLESS we keep spreading the truth. Stuff like what I posted in the OP will definitely make people think about what their government has in store for us all [aka the masses].

And to make my point, look at this post from this thread:

Originally posted by Asherah
Here we go again. They won't be happy until they've poisoned us all. My mom in law got her swine flu shot and nearly died 48 hours later in the hospital after the injection. But they will deny it forever that it had anything to do with the shot. And because she lived, she will swear that the shot saved her life.

Pay attention to what Asherah said at the end: ...she will swear that the shot saved her life."

That is how most people will look at mass vaccinations "Oh my! Finally they are going to help all of those who cannot afford vaccinations!"

The thing I'm most worried about is that these vaccinations wont hurt us right away (although some people do get sick and/or die after receiving some), but overall we will see a population decrease overtime (maybe 10 years), so in my generation I will see this happen. Who knows, maybe we will all start to become sterile and be unable to have children

[edit on 27/6/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

You want proof? Here check out this thread I made a little while back which I mentioned in the OP.

Here's the post I made:

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

After reading some of the stories from the source, it really is sad too see how many women have had miscarriages very soon after getting the H1N1 Swine Flu vaccination.

Here is a quote from one of the people who shared their story:

i work in a hospital like setting and was told ‘the benefits outweigh the risks” 1am i got the vaccine, 3am i started bleeding and craming, 3pm miscarried. you decide

How horrible is that? I feel terrible for these women. On top of all these miscarriages if you check out the other two links I have added they explain a lot of other negative side effects people are experiencing from the H1N1 vaccination. I hope you all can spread the word, especially to pregnant women (or women who plan on having a child)!

organichealthadviser.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here is a link to the thread.

If you don't find that one (out of many from the article) quote about the miscarriage very disturbing, then you really need to think about what you believe is right and wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Don’t you think, this is another Conspiracy by mixing few chemical formulas in lab and than called vaccination…

How about if after vaccination ppl automatically force to think or believe or even act or Obey something as they wish?

some Chomical formulas can temporarily disable or Simi paralyze some part of our nerves? just like Drug…

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Prof. Twister]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

So, you think that an anonymous person's report, which hasn't been verified, proven, or even checked up on, is enough to discredit mountains of evidence to the contrary?

Well, I have an illness-repelling rock to sell you. I've had it for a couple of years, and I haven't even gotten the tiniest of sniffles. I promise. Go ahead and send me your bank account and shipping info by U2U and I'll send the rock on to you.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
The CDC and WHO can "recommend" anything they'd like.

A recommendation does not equal mass forced vaccinations! Everybody take a deep breath and relax, it's a bit early to be gearing up and digging foxholes.

Exactly. They recommend all kinds of crap... doesn't mean I have an obligation (or reason) to do it. No reason to go flying off the handle here.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Star and Flag OP on this
i had not heard of this B*llsh*t , that they want to force on us !
Now is there not really something to worry about when they force you to take crap thats probably as unproven as their last vaccine that they tried to force on us with their * you will all die ...bla bla
Here in Quebec Canada they said about that last vaccine that they had attained 90% which is a total lie ..... people were refusing the vaccine !

No one will ever force me to take a vaccine !

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Anyone follow the money ? Would be nice to see what companies make out if this goes through and what politician they are tied to/board member/married/brother...ect.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AquariusDescending

Sounds like you need to take your tin foil hat off and take a good look at the world you are living in. You wouldnt have even half the quality of life you have now if it wasnt for the government. Stop whining about how hard done by you are. You live in one of the most developed and free countries in the world.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I've recently browsed back through this thread and I'll answer a few questions here even though it may not be the timeliest response.

They can force you to take the vaccine. All they have to do is sign it into law making it an offense worthy of arrest. Once you're detained, they can force medical treatment on you regardless of your consent.

Everything in place now ties directly to profit for the federal government. Cigarette taxes make the feds richer, the newly thought up sin tax on soft drinks has the potential to make the feds richer, any reduction in your medical care makes the feds richer thanks to the governments take over of healthcare.

A penny saved for the feds is a penny earned now.

Everything has to do with profits now, nothing has to do with societies well being. This is the new primary law. When you wonder why something is the way it is, the answer will always be from here on out PROFIT and RISK REDUCTION.

Cigarettes are bad? Well we must supplement our losses with higher taxes on them. Sugar is bad for you? Well we must supplement our losses with higher taxes. How much will it cost to pay a scientist to say 'insert benign substance here' is bad for you? 200k? We'll put a penny tax on that too and bring in billions a year on it.

Humanity has been around for thousands of years. At no point in our natural history has the peaceful public 'needed' saving from itself. We do not need it now.

Our elected officials interest in the health of the masses goes as far as our potential worth in tax revenue. It is a fools assumption to believe they care about you beyond that all too real number.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
So people can get around this by being allergic to eggs. Hmm.

Someone's thinking!

I'm off to look up the symptoms of egg alergies...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I have not recived a flu shot in years and have not had the flu in years. A friend of mine was always sick and he was vaccinated yearly. i will refuse to get the shot.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
We are now coming to the valley of decision people. The choice is to get the shot with the RFID or the shot with the bar code tatoo. If you do not, you go straight to the FEMA camp for isolation from the general public.
Remember, all of this is already written into the new healthcare reform bill.
I got my guns, what about you!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Once the HCR gets to be enforced, we are going to see all kind of more regulation with the help of private insurance the government and big pharma to perpetuate the mandates and to preserve profits.

And this no a conspiracy this is the future, after all we already got mandatory insurance.

So what is next . . .

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
its gone from the washington post site...as has any mention of Anthony Fiore

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
They'll have to vaccinate my cold and lifeless body.

I haven't had a poke in 11 years and i'm probably at the healthiest point in my life(29 years old).

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm against the Gov't dictating this from on high! It should be up to the Parents to make the decision according to their beliefs on the subject. It's just more of the good old USA becoming like 1930s Corporate Fascist Italy.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

Oh.. follow the rabbit hole deeper my friend.. Not just childhood vaccinations, which are already mandatory for public schools btw. We're talking about flu vacs for all man woman child. Not a vac. for a silly ole disease. Vacs for a virus that will go away on it's own untreated..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join