It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by tjack
The CDC and WHO can "recommend" anything they'd like.
A recommendation does not equal mass forced vaccinations! Everybody take a deep breath and relax, it's a bit early to be gearing up and digging foxholes.
Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
1) The girl who developed dystonia was later shown to be a fraud.
2) Your "leaked letter" article claiming 25 deaths is from the Dailymail. As you likely haven't lived or vacationed in the UK (which is apparent due to your choice of sources), you don't realze that this rag is the English equivalent to the American "National Enquirer". Its pages are filled with celebrity gossip and half-true news articles. If you could, please find a more reputable source for these death statistics.
Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
3) Your next source claims to predict the future, suggesting that laws which don't exist yet may require you to be quarantined or vaccinated.
“Right now, you need to become educated about vaccination, influenza, vaccine risks and the public health laws in your state,” warned Barbara Loe Fisher, the president of the National Vaccine Information Center. “You need to find out what your rights and options are under new public health laws that may require you — and your children — to be vaccinated or quarantined.”
It then goes on to make the same, tired claim about squalene causing what is usually claimed to be an autoimmune disorder. Several studies have been conducted on squalene (which is produced naturally in your body every day), and no link to any disease has ever been found. Here are a few good studies to start with. I can post more if you'd like.
4) Your next source, which claims to link the H1N1 vaccine to increased incidence of GBS, uses the Dailymail as a source, which I have already explained to be a worthless rag. It provides no statistics, and it doesn't quote the supposed letter sent by the BHPA. Rather, it gives vague references to statements made by anonymous officials. Gee, that's top-notch reporting!
5) It's interesting how you pick and choose dates and articles. You use an article that cherry picks one quote from Dr. Fukuda very early in the process of developing vaccines, and then you ignore any source or quote by the same doctor later on. Here, the same doctor is explaining that the vaccines have been tested and are safe. I trust that, since he was good enough for you to use to disprove the vaccine, he's also good enough for me to prove the vaccine is safe, right? I mean, you don't want to be a hypocrite, do you?
6) As for your recurrent point about the "special" vaccines the German officials were given, I've already explained to you that these adjuvant free vaccines are readily available to ANYONE. All you have to do is ask. They're usually kept in supply for people with egg or other allergies
Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Is there a better source than Natural news? I've seen them put out a very wrong article before.
Sure enough the link they provide doesn't work...
Current CDC recommendations call for the yearly vaccination of all children over the age of six months, all adults over the age of 49, health care workers, people with chronic health problems and anyone who cares for a person in one of these groups. These recommendations cover 85 percent of the US population.
Originally posted by jfj123
I'm honestly not sure why this is even a thread here on ATS ???
The OP has included a very ominous title that is completely out of context with the article.
I'd call this thread a SWING AND A MISS !