It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. government panel now pushing "vaccinations for all!" No exceptions…

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AquariusDescending

1) The girl who developed dystonia was later shown to be a fraud.
Dystonia Hoax

2) Your "leaked letter" article claiming 25 deaths is from the Dailymail. As you likely haven't lived or vacationed in the UK (which is apparent due to your choice of sources), you don't realze that this rag is the English equivalent to the American "National Enquirer". Its pages are filled with celebrity gossip and half-true news articles. If you could, please find a more reputable source for these death statistics.

3) Your next source claims to predict the future, suggesting that laws which don't exist yet may require you to be quarantined or vaccinated. It then goes on to make the same, tired claim about squalene causing what is usually claimed to be an autoimmune disorder. Several studies have been conducted on squalene (which is produced naturally in your body every day), and no link to any disease has ever been found. Here are a few good studies to start with. I can post more if you'd like.
Squalene is poorly immungenic and clearly safe
Safety measurement of MF59 (Squalene) flu vaccine in children
Chinese study finds squalene to be safe, even in elderly

4) Your next source, which claims to link the H1N1 vaccine to increased incidence of GBS, uses the Dailymail as a source, which I have already explained to be a worthless rag. It provides no statistics, and it doesn't quote the supposed letter sent by the BHPA. Rather, it gives vague references to statements made by anonymous officials. Gee, that's top-notch reporting!

5) It's interesting how you pick and choose dates and articles. You use an article that cherry picks one quote from Dr. Fukuda very early in the process of developing vaccines, and then you ignore any source or quote by the same doctor later on. Here, the same doctor is explaining that the vaccines have been tested and are safe. I trust that, since he was good enough for you to use to disprove the vaccine, he's also good enough for me to prove the vaccine is safe, right? I mean, you don't want to be a hypocrite, do you?
Dr. Fukuda assures the world community of vaccine's safety

6) As for your recurrent point about the "special" vaccines the German officials were given, I've already explained to you that these adjuvant free vaccines are readily available to ANYONE. All you have to do is ask. They're usually kept in supply for people with egg or other allergies, but are available for others upon request. Just because YOU haven't asked for it doesn't mean it's being denied to you. Grow up.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
The CDC and WHO can "recommend" anything they'd like.

A recommendation does not equal mass forced vaccinations! Everybody take a deep breath and relax, it's a bit early to be gearing up and digging foxholes.

Thank you! I was going to say this. They are voting on making it a recommendation! They did not pass a law. The choice is still yours everyone!

Relax, take a deep breathe, there is no forced vaccination taking place here. no more than the previous recommended vaccination group was forced into it.

It is a recommendation folks, nothing more.

I might recommend that you try a new food but that doesn't mean I am going to shove it down your throat if you say no.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
1) The girl who developed dystonia was later shown to be a fraud.
Dystonia Hoax

For all the whining you do about my choice of sources (go figure that would be your line of attack -- you don't deserve to be a medical professional and the fact that you are is one of the reasons I have no faith in your society anymore) your own source here is weak and doesn't prove a damned thing. It's a smear on a diseased girl who may very well HAVE been misdiagnosed while suffering from mercury poisoning or anything else known to be in those vaccines that are simultaneously known to be TOXIC. Maybe they failed to teach you during your education (wherever the hell you supposedly received one) that mercury is a potentially fatal NEUROTOXIN. So what do you think is going to happen when you inject it into people in a vaccine? It's suddenly going to be beneficial or even inconsequential to health?

If you want to smear this poor girl, a high school cheerleader for whom it would make no sense to stagger around as if crippled, by saying she really has no problems and is faking this whole thing, can you do it with a more credible source than the personal blog of a sarcastic asshole, who apparently, by reading the rest of his blog, finds great enjoyment in constantly, immaturely ridiculing others?

2) Your "leaked letter" article claiming 25 deaths is from the Dailymail. As you likely haven't lived or vacationed in the UK (which is apparent due to your choice of sources), you don't realze that this rag is the English equivalent to the American "National Enquirer". Its pages are filled with celebrity gossip and half-true news articles. If you could, please find a more reputable source for these death statistics.

I did some research, and your comparison is completely invalid and you are seriously reaching for any excuse. I am beginning more and more to think that you are a traitor to society and are spreading disinformation intentionally, and not out of simple ignorance. At best your ego needs deflating because these issues are not your personal issues, and people HAVE died from these vaccines.

Maybe you are not familiar with "The National Enquirer," but let's compare headlines from today:

DailyMail:

"Migrants must get private healthcare: Firms told to provide foreign workers with insurance to take pressure off NHS"

"Ten 'Russian spies on deep cover assignments' held in New York FBI swoops"

"Armed robber takes 16 hostages in 3-hour bank siege"

"Heading home in shame: England's flops and their WAGs board plane back to UK... but Capello refuses to fall on his £6m-a-year sword"

I could go on. Notice, if you are able, that these are mainstream stories and can all be verified by any other major mainstream media source you choose. Now I'm not defending the "journalism" of mainstream media at all, but if you want to make a distinction at all between tabloids like the National Enquirer and more credible MSM sources, please make the distinction here, that these are mainstream stories and this is a mainstream source.

Compare to National Enquirer:

"OKSANA SAYS MAD MEL PUNCHED HER TEETH OUT AND SHE HAS SECRET EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT!"

"SEX BANNED IN SPACE"

"BRITNEY'S SAD GAY CRUSH"

"OFFICAL [sic] POLICE DOCUMENTS: GORE SEX SCANDAL VICTIM"

This is the best you can do?

You attack the source -- with a obviously invalid comparison.

You asked for sources, I gave you MULTIPLE SOURCES, SAYING THE SAME THINGS!! Referencing UK government and also WHO officials. Like I said, you are not competent enough to work in the medical profession if you can't accept this simple information, as you are a liability to public health concerns. The express "head in the sand" has a basis here in physical reality after all, and you might want to give it a thought, if you actually care.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Good luck with trying to impliment it! I guess these idiots didn't learn anything from the swine flu debacle... Why do these dimwits think they have any right to tell people what they must do to protect themselves from disease... Sigh!

Maybe they should concentrate on actually trying to prove vaccines actually do what they are claimed to do that should keep them busy for a few thousand years...

[edit on 28-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
3) Your next source claims to predict the future, suggesting that laws which don't exist yet may require you to be quarantined or vaccinated.

The laws necessary to declare martial law in an emergency situation (such as government-declared swine flu "epidemic") are already in place. Legislation similar to the PATRIOT Act here in the US have given the president and other authorities sweeping powers that allow them to do basically ANYTHING THEY WANT during an emergency situation by declaring martial law and suspending the writ of habeas corpus. This is NOT NEWS as it not only happened in the early 1800s around the 1812 war, and again during the Civil War, for example in Maryland, but it's even happened as recently as Hurricane Katrina.

Would an epidemic of swine flu be reason enough to declare national emergency, declare martial law, and quarantine people? Again I refer you to the fact that quarantine is even being mentioned at all!

Read this a second time, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth, etc., as necessary for your rock wall of a mind:

“Right now, you need to become educated about vaccination, influenza, vaccine risks and the public health laws in your state,” warned Barbara Loe Fisher, the president of the National Vaccine Information Center. “You need to find out what your rights and options are under new public health laws that may require you — and your children — to be vaccinated or quarantined.”

Barbara Loe Fisher -- president of the National Vaccine Information Center. Why don't you look it up for us and show us that this person is a fiction, or call her up and confirm she never said such a thing?

President of the National Vaccine Information Center. In other words, yeah, she knows better than you, an anonymous internet poster whose claim to relevance here is being somewhere in the medical industry.

What did the President of the National Vaccine Information Center say?

She said:

You need to find out what your rights and options are under new public health laws that may require you — and your children — to be vaccinated or quarantined.

It does not get much more plain, more black and white, more easy to understand, than this, that this IS a real possibility and not just the fairy tale you would like to play pretend that it is.

When YOU come up with a similar source declaring that there are no such laws under which anyone can be forced to be vaccinated or quarantined under any law -- then you will at least have something besides your uninformed opinion to back you up.

Dismissing the source is weak and you're not making an impression on anyone actually reading these posts when you make such lame arguments, in the face of quotes like this directly contradicting you, from the very officials in the most relevant places regarding these vaccinations.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It then goes on to make the same, tired claim about squalene causing what is usually claimed to be an autoimmune disorder. Several studies have been conducted on squalene (which is produced naturally in your body every day), and no link to any disease has ever been found. Here are a few good studies to start with. I can post more if you'd like.

Let me tell you how this works in reality.

Company X comes up with a new vaccine, pill, or other concoction that stands to make money, but is potentially harmful to human health.

The FDA and/or other bureaucratic government agencies must approve such things before they can be marketed.

The FDA is inclined NOT to approve them if they are shown to be a risk to human health.

However, it will be seen that the FDA is counseled by, and often accepts reports and evidence from the companies that are making this product and trying to have it approved. This is known as a "conflict of interest." When this is the case, as has infamously been the case with companies such as Monsanto, the FDA does not independently investigate the products in question at all. There is no independent or outside scientific analysis -- WHATSOEVER. The FDA simply approves the product based on the company's own case, which as stated, is an obvious conflict of interest. In the case of Monsanto, for example, studies have shown conclusively that its artificial bovine growth hormone, which carries over into milk we drink, increases cancers rates. Monsanto, of course, disputes this, and the legal mess is ongoing to this day. But the bottom line -- do I drink milk without a label declaring it free of artificial hormones? No, I do not. And I wouldn't, and I don't trust it, as it's not natural at all, and the only reason Monsanto is trying to say it is healthy or harmless is because they stand to lose profit if that is the case.

Similarly with fluoride, MSG, and many other chemicals, additives, pills, you name it, that are not properly evaluated, or are even LIED about, just so companies won't lose their money. You can be naive and deny this if you would like, but again, you are not making impressive arguments when you fail to recognize these problems with what you are saying.

4) Your next source, which claims to link the H1N1 vaccine to increased incidence of GBS, uses the Dailymail as a source, which I have already explained to be a worthless rag. It provides no statistics, and it doesn't quote the supposed letter sent by the BHPA. Rather, it gives vague references to statements made by anonymous officials. Gee, that's top-notch reporting!

It's absolutely no different than any other mainstream reporting. BBC, CNN, Fox, they all apparently have the same standards because neither do they always provide statistics or even named sources when they bring news to you. They may simply say "senior Pentagon officials" or whatever the case may be. If you take this as grounds to automatically dismiss what is actually said, then you really can't act like you can trust any damned thing you see or hear on TV!

Like I said, these are just excuses and very lame cop outs. I don't know whether you don't want to admit the vaccines are dangerous because you stand to gain money from them personally as part of your job, or because your ego is so inflated that you somehow think your opinions must be automatically correct and so you just see no need to think logically here or consider what is shown to you. You are literally calling foul because they did not provide statistics or name specific names -- something which is typical of MSM today, although, again, I am NOT defending this practice. It is still nothing unusual. YOU need to grow up.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

5) It's interesting how you pick and choose dates and articles. You use an article that cherry picks one quote from Dr. Fukuda very early in the process of developing vaccines, and then you ignore any source or quote by the same doctor later on. Here, the same doctor is explaining that the vaccines have been tested and are safe. I trust that, since he was good enough for you to use to disprove the vaccine, he's also good enough for me to prove the vaccine is safe, right? I mean, you don't want to be a hypocrite, do you?

A hypocrite, like someone who asks for sources, and then goes to ridiculous lengths to discredit the sources without even entertaining what they say as true, even for a second?

See what I said above about big pharma and the regulatory government's functioning and how regulating agencies are compromised by conflict of interests and money.

He can say whatever he likes about the safety of injecting mercury and formaldehyde into your veins, and they will still be toxins and harmful to human health -- end of discussion. Or maybe you would better end the discussion by injecting some mercury into your own veins and testing your own hypothesis. The question for logical people who actually care about their patients, is not whether or not these substances are safe, because we have known they aren't for decades, but what exactly are the repercussions to human health by injecting these substances into the bloodstream? I can tell you safety is definitely not a big concern of these companies given their history, and the fact that they were already mass-producing these and preparing to market them before any studies on their impact on health were even done, which is what the WHO official was complaining about, not to mention all the rest I am posting.

6) As for your recurrent point about the "special" vaccines the German officials were given, I've already explained to you that these adjuvant free vaccines are readily available to ANYONE. All you have to do is ask. They're usually kept in supply for people with egg or other allergies

Or if you have a mercury allergy?

So are you saying the only reason these German officials were given different vaccines, is because they are all allergic to eggs?

Stop, really. You are telling me all the German officials receiving the less harmful vaccine are just allergic to eggs? Is this in your expert medical opinion?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
they try sticking me with that vaccine, il start killing them all.
So, if I go to the doctor (next time I do im only 16 so I don't know when I do) and say that I don't want the vaccine, what are they gonna do? Force it in me? I'm a bodybuilder and strong as hell, I highly doubt they can take me down or get even close enough, plus my dad is extremely against & my big brother but the rest of my family is "blind"

[edit on 28-6-2010 by 123xxxx]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
everyone needs to be vaccinated for what . i lost a long time friend to the flu shot last year as it was untried and untested and yet the government continued to push this crap at us . one thing they never told us was that it was made from eggs and how many of you are allergic to eggs.
what a great way to chip us all under the disguise that it will save you from the great man we all call the reaper . this great disease that supposedly transmuted between species ,i wonder which government gave it a helping hand . Canada or the us or whomever,considering that Canada built a germ factory in down town Toronto under the disguise of scientific research,AKA germ warfare or the WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION.this seems to be a common thing to do by most governments in the world .
KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT .
NWO ACTION PLAN.
or STARVE US ALL AS NO ONE CAN AFFORD TO LIVE -INFLATION.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I hope the flu vaccine comes in pill form some day cause then they can make it chocolate flavor... YUM!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Keep giving us all these vaccines we don't need so we develop more ailments to keep pharmaceutical companies making money hand over fist.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Is there a better source than Natural news? I've seen them put out a very wrong article before.

Sure enough the link they provide doesn't work...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Is there a better source than Natural news? I've seen them put out a very wrong article before.

Sure enough the link they provide doesn't work...

I wouldn't bother asking for better sources. They just start posting DailyMail articles and opinion pieces.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

The blog you posted earlier was an "opinion piece" too, remember?

You are basically saying various UK sources, that all say the same things, are all making it up together. And Dr. Mercola too. All because you say the sources are like the National Enquirer, when I just compared headlines above and showed DailyMail is covering all the same things mainstream media does.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Its hard when you read somebody trying to wake people up to something.Telling them to think about it.Then i think wow maybe its no use in trying.Suppose it is true.A two part plan in place somewhere just waiting for the right time.Well the first part is already passed into law and suppose the second is written has a number to it and just waiting for the right time.Now what if someone looks it up and finds the law and the upcoming new one thry will pass then what it is the truth.But that could never happen.Could it?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I think this is somewhat evident in various places....

want to work in food service, grocery stores, janitorial, etc in las vegas? go in for your hep. B jab...

want to work in food service, grocery stores, janitoral, etc in california? no job required! Here I would have to get jabbed to slop mayo on burgers or serve coffee (someone I know got ill from the required vaccine for a health card, what sense does that make?) but not in california....

That's why i'm unemployed. could probably make some $ in this economy, but I refuse to roll up my sleeve and take a plunger full of poison for a job... Why would I take easy money now for probably worse problems later on?

good grief!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

First, once you read the article, you must understand the headline is being taken out of context on this thread.

Second, even if the CDC accepts the committies recommendations, that doesn't mean a law will be passed to enforce this RECOMMENDATION.

Current CDC recommendations call for the yearly vaccination of all children over the age of six months, all adults over the age of 49, health care workers, people with chronic health problems and anyone who cares for a person in one of these groups. These recommendations cover 85 percent of the US population.

www.naturalnews.com...

Obviously this is from the article about current CDC recommendations and yet 85% of the US population is NOT required to receive vaccinations.

Also keep in mind that natural news is NOT the source of the story. They've culled the story from other online sources, one of which is apparently The Washington Post which Natural News cites as one of the sources and provides a dead link to the Washington Post as a source.

I'm honestly not sure why this is even a thread here on ATS ???
The OP has included a very ominous title that is completely out of context with the article.

I'd call this thread a SWING AND A MISS !

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I bet you were one of the people touting last year how good Obamacare is going to be, how we'll have "free healthcare for everyone."

I'm tired of posting on this site and trying to wake you people up. There are lines in that bill that will lead to mandatory yearly physicals, taking your blood pressure, height, weight, and BMI. At this yearly physical, called an Annual Wellness Visit, it doesn't say screening practices and vaccinations will be recommended, it says they will be ESTABLISHED. IE - You will be told to go to the doctor and get the vaccines, prostate exam, mammogram, ect.

This stuff and much more is already mandatory requirements in HR 3590. It's not my fault if you people are too lazy and/or mentally challenged to go read it. Get your heads out of the sand please. There's not much room for misinterpretation in the wording of it. There's no way some of the wording can be made innocent.

I've never seen a more intrusive piece of legislation. If you think the census was bad, this is just like that, except they can show up at your door anytime, ask a LOT more questions, and force health measures upon you.

You want a source? Read The Bill

[edit on 29-6-2010 by PayMeh]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I'm honestly not sure why this is even a thread here on ATS ???
The OP has included a very ominous title that is completely out of context with the article.

I'd call this thread a SWING AND A MISS !

As I said (if you'd have read the thread or the T&C of this website) I used the exact title of the article; I didn't make a title up and think "Hmm.. What will scare people the most, as well as get me lots of flags???"

And this is an article on ATS because this is the kind of stuff we talk about. If you don't like it, why bother even posting about it? Or better yet, why bother being here?

reply to post by jfj123

What you fail to understand is that even though this may not become a law [yet], it does mean it's in the works - the point of me making this thread (which I said several times already) was to allow everyone to see what is going on with the CDC and our government.

If this is even allowed to be talked about we have a major issue. If you disagree then I feel bad for you.

[edit on 29/6/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AquariusDescending

Let's get a few things straight, Aquarius. I linked to that blog post because it contained links to the girl's original VAERS reports, as well as official statements by the examining neurologist. None of the links you've provided have done the same. They all reference "a leaked letter" or "a statement by an anonymous source", but never quote them! They simply give vague opinions of those sources, rather than telling the readers what the letters/sources ACTUALLY said. Why can't they just quote the sources? Is it because there ARE no sources? Or is it because the actual quotes from the sources contradict the story the DailyFail is trying to sell?

Also, you're right, I did trash your sources, because you picked tabloids and sourcelss articles. NOTHING you've provided has any references, nor do they even quote the people they claim to be citing! I even gave you a quote by the EXACT same person who looked to as an authority on the H1N1 vaccine. The quote you used by Dr. Fukuda was early in the vaccine's development. I then gave you a quote by the SAME MAN later in the vaccine's development, with him saying they were safe and effective, and you IGNORED IT!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join