It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Adam and Eve Didn't Sin?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The word sin means to miss the mark. The name of Jesus was not Jesus 'Christ', Christ was not his surname. Christ implies 'Christ consciousness'. The cross is like the cross hairs on a target. If we miss the middle, or event horizon we will not be happy and at peace.
If one would like to experience 'god', it is omnipresent. The only place you can do this is now and here - think cross '+'. I like to think if you join now and here together, you get nowhere and this is where god lives. If you stay in the presence of god, which is now, which is the only place(nowhere) that you can use the eyes to see and ears to hear.
When we miss the mark, miss now, we live in the shadow, as the light is not in the past or the future, only right here and right now really exists.
Life is not something you have. Life is what you are.
Aliveness is felt here.
We all have the same name - that we call ourselves. 'I', we could also be called here, now, this, presence, awareness or aliveness.
Paradise now. Lost is somewhere else, Maya, illusion.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The bible is bull#.
If "god" wanted these first 2 creations not to "sin" then why would this "god" make a faulty creation capable of sinning in the first damn place?
That's like making a gun that you don't WANT to blow up in the hands of those who hold it, yet you design it to do just that.
Horse#.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Well said, i dont remember how many times iv said to people that Jesus second name is not Christ including my mother!lol

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
They would still be alive, and the whole earth would be a paradise, with no wars, sickness or crime. Everybody would have a lifetime job, that contributed to society. Civilization would be completely different, in fact the very geography of the planet would be vastly different than it looks today.
This planet has 70% water on it for a reason.
Oh and we would all speak the same language.

Some believe the above statements are a fantasy, but God`s purpose for this planet never changed, Satan merely delayed it, with a road block, and all of humanity had to take a multi-millennium detour to get where we already we`re suppose to be.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

LOL They never did sin. Look up the seven tablets of creation by the Sumerians.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think they just transgressed one order to not eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge.

Now what is the tree of knowledge is something that should be explained in first place.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join