It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Adam and Eve Didn't Sin?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

So....they ate the blue pill and went off the reservation. No life of luxury for them. And the serpent guy? Maybe just the one who informed them that they possess free will by the power of the creator of ALL...not to be confused with "God", who merely kept them as pets.

Does it remind you of anything? Perhaps God did inform them....you know....the way the guy in the commercials informs the kids of their choices about toys and ponies.

The God of the bible is not the Creator of the multiverse. And he had rules he had to follow as well...even if he only did that technically, the way the NWO guys do. Jesus came around for a reason.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

How is it the God creates a flawed species that sins and He then decides to punish the species indefinitely for doing what is in the species nature which he created.

A bad workman always blames his tools , eh?

Or someone in that book is lying.
Maybe we aren't flawed, maybe the men who wrote the bible wants us to believe we are flawed.

Eh, so many questions. Not enough lifetimes to answer them.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of posts on this thread that claim the Garden of Eden was not on earth but in heaven or some other dimension. If this is just opinion or speculation that is fine but if those people are going to claim it as a truth can one of you please provide a reference, preferably the bible.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by taccj9903]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

Makes you wonder doesn't it ???

Esp, when it was Scribes that wrote, what is known as the bible today...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Eden...

According to "A Dictionary of The Bible" By William Smith, L.L.D. Revised and Edited by F.N. and M.A. Peloubet....

Quote;

E'den.... The First residence of man, called the Septuagint Paradise.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

I think you and I can agree to disagree, and there is nothing wrong with that. So long as the discussion can be civil, which it has I do not have a problem talking about these things. You have been very kind with my answers, and I have another viewpoint to consider.

Someone else had talked about, thou shalt not have other gods before me...kind of alluding to the fact that there are other gods.

Now here's another angle to consider, what if God kept certain things from us to protect us because there could be other entities in this dimension or other dimensions that could want to destroy or mislead us. I mean the bible speaks of this dimension and universe, I think we can agree with that. It never states that there could be other dimensions and other entities occupying other planes of existence. By him telling us not to eat the tree of knowledge of good and evil, perhaps he was wanting us not to seek out these other entities. Surely awareness of ourselves leads to self discovery of our mental abilities. eventually we would be able to meditate, explore other dimensions, take '___' or smoke other drugs which would allow us to frequent other visitors, meet secret chiefs, maybe esp communications with these things..
I dont know for sure, but I often fantasize there is a lot more that the bible isn't discussing, and maybe with good reason, I dont know.

If we are gonna entertain the idea of a god, we should maybe think about what else God knows about possible "peers" or "neighbors" that lurk around maybe watching us with bad intent.

He does state there is no other God before him, perhaps there are certain rules that pertain to a creator that can only apply to his creation only....
just something to think about

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The garden was not on Earth it was in heaven, we are on Earth because Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, now why they couldn't eat it, and why god asked them if they ate it when he is omnipotent and knows everything I can't answer. Therefor Earth would not be overpopulated because we would never be on it! I don't know if we would reproduce or not, I have linked a dramatic reenactment of what happened to Adam and Eve below!

enjoy

www.youtube.com...)

[edit on 27-6-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If Adam and Eve hadn't sinned, they might have lived forever. As a result of their sin, we exist.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's a toss up in my mind.

If Eve ate that forbidden fruit then bygod she did us a favor. She freed us from the slavery of some tyrannical God. We got good conversation, beer, sex, back stabbing relatives and all the wonders of being alive. Kudo's to her for shearing the chains on our soul.

I don't believe in sin though. I have never sinned against God and neither have you. Yea, yea, you've done some crappy things. We all have. I have regrets that wake me up in the middle of the night just to call me a bastard. That doesn't mean I sinned against God though.

It just means I'm human. So are you.

Free the chains from your mind and the chains on your soul will melt away.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

And by the way, if Adam wasn't deceived it would have meant he made a conscious decision to disobey God, which is worse what Adam did or what Eve did?

Romans 5:8 For as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned"

What Adam did was worse.
If there was no sin, we would still be living in Eden. We would have enlarged it to meet our needs.
If you check out Genesis, part of the curse on the woman was to greatly increase the number of children she would bear.
In the kingdom believers will have an immortal body and the Bible says of His kingdom there will be no end. I think humans will eventually inhabit the earth and the stars.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Checked my underwear, still no sin here....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

People are going to get bored with me saying the same things over and over in these type of threads, but.......

Genesis comes from the Sumerian Tablets. The Hebrews had this first book of their Torah.. your Bible's Genesis before they entered Egypt.

The Adam and Eve story in your bible is a highly edited version of an absolutely huge original Genesis story recorded in the Sumerian Tablets held at the British Museum.

The Adamma.. as the second model of experimental human was called that we know of today as Homo Sapien Sapien or Modern Man, was a DNA experiment in creating workers.

Before you all scoff at this.... let me repeat.. Genesis in the Bible is a highly edited version of this original.. there can be no dispute over that.

Hence we cannot only take some of the information present and Believe it while discarding the huge volumes of information that don't "fit" with The Belief.

Original Sin was actually Bestiality. It was considered an Abomination by the race that created our physical form through their DNA experiments, and was one of the reasons why the creating race decided to make a female version of the Adamma Model.. as well as taking the load off their own women in gestating the 'hatchlings'.

You will find passages word for word the same in your Biblical Genesis tale and the Sumerian Tablets. They are the same thing albeit with some major Editing over the millenia.

Two of these parenting race worked on creating Us. A brother and sister team known as Enki and Nin-Hursag.. who is also know as Isis in much later times as well as many other names because like the Native American people, the people of Anu took on additions to their names for various reasons.

The Garden of Eden is a Fable only. Their was a place called "E.Din" meaning "The First Place" in relation to where the people of Anu first landed, drained the swamps and built the cities that today we are able to find with space-based scans and radar images, etc. The cities existed and we have all the proof needed for them.

The one charged with creating the physical workers was called Enki, as mentioned above, and he had an older brother who hated him because Enki was born of his Father Anu, and his Mother known to us as "The Dragon Queen" while the older brother was the offspring from a concubine.. hence the older brother had no claim to his father's Inheritance.

The older brother, Enlil, gained the position of 1st son when the younger broke his promise to the Elohim (Council of 12) and told a human about the coming local Flood. The human was named Utnapishtim, but you know him as Noah.

Now the older brother used this to begin creating a Perspective of the younger son as being The Evil One.. for breaking an oath.

And so he used half of the symbol for the House of Life in Africa.. which is the Caducues we know in Medical Circles today.. so that it now appeared as one snake on a stick/branch.... hmmm, remind you of anything?

Enlil was very succesful in insuring that we humans saw his little brother as the Bad One, because today we read about the Snake in the Garden of Eden and think of it as Satan trying to fool the only two humans alive at the time.

With this knowing we can more easily understand why the 'Snake' said to 'Adam and Eve' what he did.

Surely many Believers have wondered why the Snake said such things.. and here you have the answer folks.. like it or not. The Snake was really the one who created us and loved us, while the one that became known to us humans as "God" was the nasty, hate-filled brother.

Now it is easier to understand why the God of the Hebrews is such a hateful, vindictive, bloodthirsty and Egotistical God... and why the Snake was trying to tell 'Adam and Eve' the Truth about it.

Lastly, I have a question for the Followers and Believers.....

When God was about to send Cain out of the Garden for slaying his brother he talked with his dad 'Adam' about his fears. Yes? What were those fears?

He asked concernedly about his safety with "the Others" who lived outside the Garden, and was scared they would kill him. He was told to take a wife from "the Others", which is what he did apparently.

So dear people, WHO are THE OTHERS if Adam, Eve and their two boys were supposedly the only human beings on the planet at the time?

Be well.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

So who or what is the creating race you referred to?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Even more of an interesting thought...

What if God never created Eve from Adam? I believe our whole western society would be different and women would not be (been) as oppressed as they are/were.

I do not have a vast knowledge of Christianity but I was amazed at how many Christians actually believe Eve was the firsts woman on Earth.

In the beginning when Adam was created, Lillith was created from the same Earth at the same time as Adam as an EQUAL. But when she refused (lol at the word being used in such a negative connotation) to be under Adam, she left the Garden of Eden and mated with Archangel Samael.

And story goes that God was so mad that he decided in order to have a better woman he'd have to create one from a man thus Eve was made from Adam's rib.

And of course Eve (silly women...) laters gives in to temptation of the Forbidden Fruit and because of her, Adam and Eve are kicked out of the Garden.

What if the women weren't the "bad" ones in Christianity? What do you think would have been different?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xspinx

With this type of ignorance, it's very easy for governments to control you and if they control more people ignorant like you, they can create this miserable society.

Actually that is where you are wrong.

When it comes to government control, belief in a God Almighty, gives believers with accurate Bible understanding, a unique power.

That power is a word.

The word is......

No.

As in no, I will not bow down to your crappy golden image.

No, I will not stop praying to my God.

No, I won't stop translating and printing God's word into the common tongue.

No , I will not heil Hitler.

No, I don't want to be a communist.

Oh, and no I won't buy into your propaganda in T.V. Movies, and Music that money and things can buy you happiness.

An individual who worships the one true God, will only obey government directives that do not conflict with God's law. They recognize that God allows governments to exist, for now, and government's authority is relative.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by moarboar8907

In the beginning when Adam was created, Lillith was created from the same Earth at the same time as Adam as an EQUAL. But when she refused (lol at the word being used in such a negative connotation) to be under Adam, she left the Garden of Eden and mated with Archangel Samael.

If Lilith was created an EQUAL why did she feel she was under Adam and have to leave?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dusty1
reply to post by xspinx

With this type of ignorance, it's very easy for governments to control you and if they control more people ignorant like you, they can create this miserable society.

Oh, and no I won't buy into your propaganda in T.V. Movies, and Music that money and things can buy you happiness.

Omg, tell me you do not actually believe this.... people are idolize/worship TV start, rock stars etc like some sort of semi-gods since they are kids.
I am not saying that everyone does this, but statistical talking, persons that aren't controlled by these means of manipulation are very very few.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by xspinx]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by moarboar8907

Originally posted by taccj9903
If Lilith was created an EQUAL why did she feel she was under Adam and have to leave?

I think that meant she liked it on top
wink wink

-->Lilith Link

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
So who or what is the creating race you referred to?

In the Nag Hammadi Library they are referred to as "The Lesser Gods who created our form" in the apocrypha of John.

In the Sumerian Tablets record of genesis/history they are called Anunnaki.. or in English, the Children of Anu.

In the Bible they are called Nephilim... and as we know there is much debate on what that word means.

In either case they were a physical race of beings that built the ancient cities we have found in what was Mesopotamia, that created the physical human body from their own DNA and that of Homo-Erectus (Upright Walking Man), and that left euthenased and decapitated "mistakes" sealed within pitch in huge sarcophogai.. as per their own records.. and as per the three such sarcophagai to be found within the past 200 years.

The last of which was discovered in the 1970's, and the finds returned to the British Museum in order for the bones to be reassembled. My old mentor was working for the Museum on the Sumerian Tablets translation at the same time as Sitchin. When the reassembly work was completed she requested a report, the most interesting sentence of which is, "These are creatures from our worst nightmares and Mythologies"

We, modern man, Homo Sapien Sapien (note the sapien x2) are the final model. The previous version was a good worker but could only think in a linear fashion so could not think around an obstacle.. much like we invisage Neanderthal to have been.

I hope this adequately answers your question.

ps.. almost forgot. Only those who were privvy to the studies of the day had any access to information on the reassembled creatures that were found. And so today the only person I know who has proof of this is my old mentor.

Other people have tried to find information on this when I've shared this before only to come up empty, as I would have expected to have been the case with something so extremely sensitive to our understanding of our genesis.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

excellent post!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join