It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GATruthseeker
reply to post by telfyr

What is bothering me is that the top hat is very noticeably tilting back & forth & the whole thing seems to be swaying a little bit. On Enterprise 1, it really looks like it is moving but I think that is just the rover, but even on Skandi which is fixed, you can tell it is moving.

I can see what your talking about, if you look on Skandi Neptune - ROV 2 you will see the top hat swaying!!!

LINK:
www.searchlawrence.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

it is going on like that all the time now.
Huge amounts of gases leaking away, and seems like the gas has more power than the oil.

surely this aint better than say 12 hours ago

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
No - definitely not better by any means but I just don't think it has really changed much in 24 hrs. I have been watching A LOT & I noticed a huge change in the flow & that a lot more gases were coming out. I am sure I replied about it in this thread - maybe a couple of pgs. back. I really do think this is just the camera angle. They just don't show it from above like that very often.

If you look at the Skandi feed, which is showing right below the top hat - it really doesn't seem different than it has for the last 24 hrs. but it has certainly changed in the last 3 days - dramatically.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

The top hat is definitely moving more than I have ever seen it move & more frequently. Can you also see that the whole structure seems to be moving slightly. I don't know anymore, I've been looking at it so much I could be starting to hallucinate. Nevertheless, it is freaking me out.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GATruthseeker

I was observing that too so I put my pointer in one spot and it didn't show movement. I sat it there for about five minutes. Im going to do this again because it seems to be moving slightly to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

could the change be a different dispersant ? or could it even be pumped in air to improve the mixing of oil and the water at the bottom?
making the top hat more unstable from the changes that oil and gas/air have, seems possible to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
reply to post by woodwytch

i appreciate the moving footage, and understand your feelings. but please understand this thread was made with the purpose of Discussing the ROV live feeds.

respectfully yours

~meathead

Sorry man got a bit emotional there!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by telfyr

I honestly have no idea anymore. All I know is that maybe 36 hrs. ago or so, I checked back in & couldn't believe how different it looked. The colors were different & there was a lot of buildup all over the place but esp. on the wires? coming out of the top hat. At first it just looked like wet clumped up dirt & a little later it resembled a tar baby (best description I can think of). They were trying to get it cleaned off so they were looking at it from higher up & stuff was spewing out everywhere with what looked like a ton of bubbles & tons of debris.

Sure would be nice if they had someone to tell us exactly what we were looking at wouldn't it? That would just make too much sense I guess.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

thanks , the first page that works for me
thanks a lot.

<

look now at
Q4000 - ROV 1

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Forgive me if it's already been said - Enterprise ROV 2 ... Got chills when I saw how it's changed since yesterday evening. Seems the camera can hardly get the image there's so much energy and power being released. What's the story, if you wouldn't mind a quick re cap for those of us just coming back on.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

is this disaster an legit cause to break singed contracts that keep people from spreading the BP secrets?
how strong is BP in court now against former employees? that want to speak out?
are the people forbidden to talk about what they know and why?
there is totally no ground left as a base for the validity of BP its threats to keep people from comming out.
Obama the black president, not the way he wanted to be remembered i guess.
/cry

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Looks to me like the top hat is hitting the well and making it move... I'm watching the skandi 2 and enterprise 1 feeds. Anyone else seeing this? Especially in the skandi 2, if you look at the bottom left fin of the top hat, watch when it connects with the well.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by ganja]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

ye, its like that all day now, quite steady, i really think they started to diperse the oil from the BOP, and top hat.
maybe becos of the build up of the stuff arround it, trying to blow it off? would expect breaks in the new pumping in stuff, to see on the feeds.
oh wait, easy to cut em out and replace with old recorded stuff.

people working on this should start blogging what they are doing.
wich company will take the lead and give BP and its paper written bullsheit the finger.?
who will be first?
PS company, that does this, you can make huge profit from it.
like all oil related ...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ganja

the well is not moving,!!!
top hat is not hitting it!!!
everything in the feed moves exept the well, that will fool youre brain, and it will think try to think, everything is moving.
when the well starts moving, than ill assure you, it wont be long before the ting blows away.
the well is not moving!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by telfyr

How can you say the top hat isn't hitting it? Watch skandi 2, you can see the fin like projection make contact (the top hat is moving for certain, it's no trick of the camera or anything) with the well, and it looks like it is shifting when it is hit, watch closely. Consider the angle the top hat is sitting at, it looks like it has enough of a lean to strike the well.

Also, congrats to BP for making the worst lava lamp in history.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Discoverer Enterprise - ROV 2

now, they are pumping air into it!!!!!

[edit on 28-6-2010 by telfyr]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Is it coming loose??? Looks like it has risen some at least. The top hat that is.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ganja

upcoming lava lamp? ye

before we say, movement to be certain, we need people able to record and explane what they/we see as movement,
very clearly!!!
just a wet finger up in the air, just wont do.
rule out:
ROV movement
trick of the eye and mind
etc
no need for fear mongering, i think that there is enough of that in here.
we need to be sure.
1000%

[edit on 28-6-2010 by telfyr]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up telyfr.
I have to say looking at Enterprise ROV 1 just now it really does look like something on the top is jiggling madly. I notice it because when I look at the base of the structure it is still while the thing on top sways about like a see saw.. Not fear mongering, just confused. EVERYTHING is confusing me today!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If I were fear mongering I would be saying "OMG we're all gonna die!!!" I am not. I am observing and asking questions, so *Pfft!* Now are you trying to tell me the top hat didn't just shift up? even in the three pics you just posted, you can see a difference in the position of the pipe coming from the top hat, which would be in accordance with the top hat shifting upwards, yes? I'm not on here to play games, I live fairly close to the Gulf so I have plenty to lose if this thing does in fact start killing people in some fashion or another, so I want to know what is going on with it. You can be helpful or put me on ignore, you're choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join