It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA operative caught red handed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hope this hasn't been brought up yet and I'm repeating it but Room 701 doesn't only face the Federal Building, it looks like they are 25-30 ft. from each other. If he was looking at the building then it was someones specific office he was watching.

I too remember the images of dude from somewhere else. Specifically the bandanna one and the one to its immediate left. When I first read the article I thought this was about something I had seen before just from the pictures, but the info is new so I don't know why his picture rings such a bell.

Room 701

Google Map doesn't seem to let me link the location for the Federal Reserve but go see what I mean on the street view.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by TheLieWeLive]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Did he really have some sort of super-encryption on his computer?

Just wondering. Obviously I haven't read through the entire thread.

I know his hard drives were turned over to the Secret Service, but that's not unusual. The Secret Service is the branch that deals with counterfeiting.

Speaking of which, if the counterfeiting was decent at all (which I recall someone in the thread say is was pretty convincing) then this guy has someone backing him. It's impossible to get the paper that money is printed on. It's very difficult to even obtain paper that comes close to the quality fiber that currency is printed on.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Apparently, many experts have said that his counterfeiting was extremely good. I agree, this guy wasn't alone though whether he was CIA, really reamins to be unaswered.

Also, they found tons of money-orders from different people. This could have just been a way to wash the money or it could be his "backers".

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22It's impossible to get the paper that money is printed on. It's very difficult to even obtain paper that comes close to the quality fiber that currency is printed on.

You can easily strip the ink from $1 bills, although I think they're trying to reformulate it to prevent that.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Counterfeiting suspect Brian Alexik changes his appearance and also goes by the names Ken Shurin and Briane Alexia.

www.linkedin.com...

Current Instructor at Krav Maga Worldwide
Past Territory Manager at Forms+Surfaces
Education University of Pittsburgh
University of Technology, Sydney
Connections 15 connections Industry Health, Wellness and Fitness Websites My Company

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken Shurin’s Summary
I have been a key account manager in the Los Angeles area for the past three years. I also have training in Anti Terrorist through Krav Maga Worldwide and pursue intensive training in self defense. I currently work as a promotional manager at Krav Maga and contract outside work in productions including VHumanity for Blue Rider Pictures. I am looking for a career as an account manager and am in the process of getting a masters degree.

SO now we have Israeli martial arts instructor?

[edit on 26-6-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Be very careful with this one, fellow ATS folk. If he ~was~ CIA, then this whole thing was by design. No accident.

Interesting story for sure.

Also, believe it or not, certain encryption not even the FBI can break. They've admitted as such. PGP and TrueCrypt are a few examples. I believe the NSA and CIA probably can, though.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by The Theorist]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
What's crazy is, this guy looks extremely familiar. Maybe it's just a popular look but I don't know. Does anyone else think he looks familiar? I could swear that I have seen him before...

--airspoon

Me too! I don't know where I've seen him before.

2nd line in theaters soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Good catch there AR-15 Lower receiver is the only serial numbered part on the AR.
What this guy was most likely doing was milling 80% AR lowers.
They have become very popular with the militia crowd as they can get all of the rest of the parts to complete said guns.
I say a false flag set up to look like Militia on the fed.
80% AR lowers magazine well must be machined out as per the BATF.
80% AR lower for those of you who may not be familiar with them.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
From time to time, Agencies use contractors. My guess is that this guy is a contractor as opposed to a carreer, salaried agent. The Agency will always deny their existence or the fact that they have any links with the individual.
Just my 02c

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

I would have to agree. If he is associated with the CIA, he is most likely just an asset, as apposed to a salaried employee.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
this one just keeps nagging at me, i know i have seen that guy on tv before.
hrm i wish i could remember the name of the guy a few years back who got caught robbing a bank and then went on the run and eventually committed suicide in a camper in the back of some ladys house(on thanksgiving??). for some reason i keep thinking it was an instance like that, if not that particular one......

hrmmmm

~meathead

ETA - yeh that was probably a BTS quality post right there..sorry...

E again to add_ maybe not bts quality. William Scott Scurlock

www.historylink.org...

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Mike Stivic]

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Mike Stivic]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
All I can say is, if I wanted to attack the government, without being charged, Id make it damn look like I was in the CIA nonchalantly... and the police, thinking you're one of them will let you go, and if the CIA denied you work for them, well, "thats protocol"

Good ol compartmentalisation

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
dunno maybe its just me but he sure reminds me of the world number 1 or 2 depending on Wimbeldon results this week Rafeal Nadal

regardless of who he looks like something just doesnt add up on this one, too many sketchy details and a lot of out of place items that dont quite add up properly

the obvious one being the CIA crest.

the not so obvious high powered bino's (why when the building was only 35 feet away) was he trying to see what phone number was ringing on the caller ID????

[edit on 26-6-2010 by topofthechain]

added some punctuation (ye i know its still bad)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Interesting, I guess you could make convincing replicas if you had the resources however like others of said they could basically wipe his life away, make sure he doesn't exist anymore.. that includes any record of him being employed by the CIA.

Also about him getting caught maybe he was simply being cocky or he would get bailed out... sad news for him then, they'll likely write of his existence or make him have a little accident.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm confused as to why the police responded and not the fire dept, or gas company. Since they would know more or are actually trained for this type of situation.

Could be that there was no call, but they had a tip and did not want to get a search warrant?

Makes more sense than sending cops. What are they going to do? Taser or handcuff the gas.

Just my thoughts.

Interesting post. Thanks

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
For what it's worth, as you all know, Bono does a lot of charity work and is always at events and banquets taking pictures with people.

If the only picture they found of this guy with celebrities is the picture with Bono, I don't think that justifies saying he was "schmoozing with celebrities."

Interesting story though, and my gut instinct tells me he's someone who is involved in arms trafficking and also probably isn't too fond of the U.S. Government.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I know I have seen this guy before... or someone who looks exactly like him. I can't remember if it was from TV or from somewhere else. I don't really watch TV so I doubt it's that, though I do catch certain things on TV from the computer in my office. Hmmm....

--airspoon

Hey Airspoon I think you are thinking of Adam Sandler and yeah he's jewish . Don't mess with the Zohar ( mossad )

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

People experiencing psychosis may report hallucinations or delusional beliefs, and may exhibit personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity, this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out the daily life activities.

I want to say this guy has a form of psychosis. The delusional beliefs of being a secret agent of some kind. CIA,Mossad, also wanting to be around actors singers and other stars. The use of art to reflect his shattered dreams of being a CIA agent by build a mural on his floor with broken tile of the CIA seal. He did this same thing in other apartments he stayed in murals with broken tiles. Could those have been other shattered dreams he had for his life. And he must have spent a lot of time alone on the floor with broken tile doing this a sign of unusual or bizarre behavior due to difficulty with social interaction.

So is the guy just crazy?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Do you honestly think the CIA officer / asset would have a giant, elaborately made, mosaic of the agency in a rented room? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What would be the point of doing that? He's a poser and a wannabe.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Societalgnorance

If the only picture they found of this guy with celebrities is the picture with Bono, I don't think that justifies saying he was "schmoozing with celebrities."

No, Bono isn't the only celebrity that he had taken a photo with. There were several others, plus the investigation uncovered that he was accepted in certain high-profile social circles.

--airspoon

reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Hey Airspoon I think you are thinking of Adam Sandler and yeah he's jewish . Don't mess with the Zohar ( mossad )

lol, no I wasn't thinking of Adam Sandler.

--airspoon

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join