It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA operative caught red handed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

He was renting the penthouse. It did not belong to him. The person who owns it is the one we need to question about the CIA Seal. We need to find out who the owner of the penthouse is. Unless the seal was not attached to the wall? Was it a separate piece that he put in there?

Too many details left out. All we can do is assume right now.

[edit on June 26th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What i think is very interesting about this guy is that not only is he a russian descent, meth dealing, money counterfeiting guy, apparantly spying on the federal reserve for whatever reason, but he socialized with people like Bono.
you really cant just randomly meet Bono in a quickie-mart. Hell, maybe Bono really needed some crystal meth nd a buddy of his just happened to know this guy nd he got his fix? not to likely. in order for this man to know Bono he would need to have met him through someone.
And the whole situation with the local police not being able decrypt his hard drive is really bizzare.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Just because he had a CIA seal, doesn't mean that he couldn't be an operative. It could have been a gift or could have just belonged to the apartment. The police could have just come at the wrong time, when the seal just happened to be there. If anything, I would think that the CIA seal doesn't boad well because why would someone go through the trouble of making it, just because they are a wanna-be? Maybe that seal was to denote a CIA safe-house or something to that effect? Maybe it played a part in whatever scheme was about to go down, if any.

--airspoon

Edit to add the images referred to by "greeneyedleo":

[edit on 26-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The weapon-making combined with the "binoculars trained on the federal reserve" part seems like a perfect red herring.

Look at how many replies in this thread are casting doubt on him being CIA based solely on that 'fact' . . .

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I remember this story - the one about the supposed counterfeiter across the street from the Federal Reserve building in LA. There was a thread on ATS back in January about it.. Sophisticated Counterfeiting Operation Run Out of Apartment Facing Federal Reserve Building in Los Angeles

Seemed really strange at the time... still does...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
My thoughts at the time (back in the Jan thread) were:

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I found this comment on one of the articles amusing:

A counterfeiter counterfeiting yards from the REAL counterfeiters. Ironic to say the least.

But seriously, do we think that they really didn't know he was there before this? He paid $41K upfront, in cash for the lease. Banks are required to report any transactions (or combination of transactions) exceeding $10K according to the Bank Secrecy Act of 1970.

This was before the additional information that Airspoon provided in this thread though... hmmm.... if he were CIA then maybe the bank didn't have to report the transaction...

[edit on 26/6/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Part of the address of the penthouse given.....can maybe start to find out who owned it.

Police released more information about what they found in Unit 701 at Reserve Lofts in downtown LA.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Could it be a false flag on the FED so as to ensure them even better taxpayer funded 24/7 security?

Thats about the best I can come up with.

OR

this guy is playing no one elses game but his own. He could of been a rogue agent planning on going all braveheart or something.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

On the other hand, he frequently found himself sparring with the legal
system over relatively minor violations — in April he contested a
ticket for driving without a license by sending certified letters to
Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and an LAPD
captain. Los Angeles Downtown News obtained access to a copy of the
letters and documents acknowledging their receipt.

Just weeks before police broke down his door at the Reserve Lofts,
Alexik had tried unsuccessfully to defend himself in court against an
eviction. When he went on the run, he was days from having sheriff’s
deputies force him to leave, a spokesman for the Reserve Lofts said.

newsgroups.derkeiler.com...

IMO, not CIA. Interesting story nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm surprised that no one has commented on his being Jewish. Clearly from the photos he is.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
I'm surprised that no one has commented on his being Jewish. Clearly from the photos he is.

Please tell me how a photo shows he is Jewish? Im really curious as to how you came to this conclusion.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

How do you figure that he is jewish?

Do you see horns under his hair or something?

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

You mean you can't tell by his appearance? He may be a Russian national, but he's Jewish.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

You mean you can't tell by his appearance? He may be a Russian national, but he's Jewish.

Seriously. That is ridiculous. You can not tell someone is Jewish by looking at a picture
And really what is your point?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Seriously. That is ridiculous. You can not tell someone is Jewish by looking at a picture
And really what is your point?

Sometimes you can't. But in his case, you can. "Seriously." Also, one of his aliases is Shurin. That's a Jewish name.

The point--possible Mossad connection.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What's crazy is, this guy looks extremely familiar. Maybe it's just a popular look but I don't know. Does anyone else think he looks familiar? I could swear that I have seen him before...

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

He looks familiar in all four of those pics even though they are very different looks. Different look for different alias'?

You are right though, very familiar looking.

I am drawing a complete blank.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
What's crazy is, this guy looks extremely familiar. Maybe it's just a popular look but I don't know. Does anyone else think he looks familiar? I could swear that I have seen him before...

--airspoon

That was the first thing I noticed about the picture too Airspoon, I just can't put my finger on it.......

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I know I have seen this guy before... or someone who looks exactly like him. I can't remember if it was from TV or from somewhere else. I don't really watch TV so I doubt it's that, though I do catch certain things on TV from the computer in my office. Hmmm....

--airspoon

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join