It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sixth Sense Technology--Projection Interface Device--MUST SEE!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I like that everyone gave him a standing ovation.

He deserves it.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Star and Flag OP !

Amazing technology ! But i see it as a possible breach in are private lives too , as this gadget interacts with what we want it also can collect that info too, also another thought is that the camera could be used to track and photograph everything you do or who you meet ! I personally would not want to use one unless their is a safe guard against what is being collected or transmitted
my 2 cents worth

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Yeah I watched the video and I dont personally know anyone who would wear a projector.

I would never have thought that someone ever would wear Coco Channel sunglasses. Humans are open for anything, even for carrying around projectors. Takes less place the a laptop, is a stupid and serves same purpose what is to become a sucker of the modern establishment.
Reminds me Rockefeller when he said "people will not fight against it, people will sit on there knees and beg to get it".

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanHero
I like that everyone gave him a standing ovation.

He deserves it.

for what ?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This technology is really not that far fetched or futuristic.

Microsoft's Kinetic for the Xbox 360 is basically the "camera" function of this without the projector, it can take all your motions and the environment around you with incredible detail.

Cloud computing is nothing really new. Google is close to coming out with products that can solely use cloud computing to access its "Google Docs" and other features. Chrome is meant to be able to expand to provide these features.

The Microvision mobile projector is slightly bigger than an iphone and its projection capabilities are way beyond that of what was demonstrated.

I'm not gonna lie, I just don't like the implementation. Projectors are inherently ugly because the surfaces they project on are not perfect. I think a better option would just be glasses with a built in retinal camera and some kind of display technology like a HUD and such.

No one wants to be walking down the street waving there arms like a moron just trying to dial a phone. Hell, OCZ makes a neural impulse actuator that lets you control a video game with your mind.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"Do not be too proud, of this Technological Marvel you have created"- D.Vader

Sorry- when I see this sort of thing, I just see the DOWNSIDE- like EVERYONE, forcibly giving-up ALL of their privacy- because a MAJORITY of people "want too".
Sorry- AMERICA IS A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, NOT a Democracy, the WORST form of tyranny! Just because a lot of people WANT something, they cannot do it, IF it effects ME in a negative manner!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nothing new here. Just more garbage. 6th sense was a inappropriate use of the word sense.

Now if this device could pick up, translate, then brodcast in some useable way, Biomorphic Fields, we would be talking.

Fail...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Well certainly to some it's above their price, but the general population, hell.

Your opinion of the general population's affordability and mine differ.

How many tiems have you seen the people who live in mobile homes and drive escalades? I'm exagerating of course but you understand what I mean.

I do understand and most of those people are living above their means.

I myself don't have the luxury of being able to be cell phone free. I am dependant on communications as I work in communications.

I can see how this device would make my life far easier too, hell I could work from home full time with something like that. I could do that now, but at least I would not be confined to an office.

I haven't heard any pros from you yet Spartan

~Keeper

It is not that I necessarily want to not have a cell phone, I do, but the dependence of living with one always attached at my hip, with hands-free was just as much a nusiance as it was something which kept me in touch.

Yeah, so can I, my first hands-free let me walk about my apartment, do dishes, and yack with friends, while multi-tasking all over the place.

I miss that.

But, I do not miss the $100 a month cost, nor the constant charging.

And while I know the positives, you're not likely to hear many from me.

At least not about technology, because I look into the positives, remember them, but focus on the negatives, and understand their implications.

Personally, this is not "the best and brightest" technology out there, it's old.

As far as technology goes, Government, Military, and Law Enforcment are 5, 10, or 20 years ahead of this, at all times, and I have seen that tech.

I read Science-Fiction on top of keeping up with Popular Science.

Gene Roddenberry had the "flip-phone" with Captain James T. Kirk's communicator, back when he originally wrote the books, prior to Star Trek ever hitting mainstream.

I know far, far more about the upcoming technology, so this is tame to me.

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I'm with SKL on this. His last picture of the puppet master sums it up quite nicely. Whatever humans are I know this is something we were never meant to be. Every new technology creates whole new sets of ethical and moral questions that are never explored until after these gadgets hit the market.

You are correct.

All of this "new technology" is designed around one over all purpose.

To make us want to keep up with the "Jonese" and not consider the real cost.

Our physical freedoms, as well, the technology corporations are assisting Government, in side-stepping our Constituional protections completely.

With each new device, a small bit of the Constitution is shredded, piece by piece.

I do not care to join the Borg. Think what you want but each new invention is one step away from humanity and freedom and one more step towards absolute control, either physically, economically or spiritually.

Neither am I.

The cell phone went from a cord, for hands-free, to a cordless hands-free, the next in line for that is them drilling into our jawbones, and implanting a device.

It operates via sonic vibrations of the jawbone and is internal within our jaw and ear, connecting with a team-speak, similar to what gamers are using now.

The sad irony is how we welcome our own demise.

Star Wars - Parallels to politics and history

Originally posted by Alethea
The last words I heard on the video were "BRAIN IMPLANT".

If that is how it's done, that aspect was never discussed, that I am aware of. Wow, "brain implant" was just sort of shoved under the rug until the very last line.

Always a catch!

There is always a catch.

They will implant something within my brain when I am cold and dead in the ground.

Otherwise, my mind is off-limits, forever.

reply to post by Wolfenz

I will check it out but I know all sorts of secrets about "Secret Soldier" programs.

Historically, currently running applications, and soon to be enacted.

I have never spoken much of it on ATS but then again I know how to keep quiet.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Tone down the CAPS and follow the rules instead of knowingly breaking them.

Such a blatant disregard for the policy. ATS is so much like Alex Jones. Everyone has to shout louder and outdo everyone else with more !!! and all caps just to get their f'in message across.

So very annoying that I just skip over content like this. Anything from someone who needs to do all that has probably over-hyped the message just to get my attention anyway.

Moving along!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

you need to watch some movies like 1984 , Fahrenheit 451 Equilibrium ,
Demolition man , and Escape from LA an yeah Minority Report ! , some Alex Jones videos , Police State 2 ,3 ,4

I know its happening i see all around where i live.. soon you will be putting your hand out for identification to show everything you have done to that point on that day ! right at a Road Block They are already have devices to laser scan your plates and your inspection sticker ! on your car while moving going the opposite directions

they will be doing it to you just walking down the street and if your from the U.K. you know already what im talking about the Security Cameras (facial identification ) , you cant even video record a police officer , a partial Orwellian world we already have One Country on Earth that is like that A Orwellian World and that's North Korea

will we soon be soon be lured in to the fence and not even know it
see explanation below

To Catch a Wild Pig - A Parable About Society That Offers Valuable Lessons for Leaders
www.fastcompany.com...

The video
www.youtube.com...

ok here some clips to watch! hopefully you get my meaning ! is it happening now Obama Kill switch , Violation on the simplest Videos on you tube and Google Example when i was looking for the F- 451 trailer

This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. ( Video Burning !!!!! )

Demolition Man - Language Violation

WARNING Hilarious ! all NEOCON's PLease Dont watch the Videos it may corrupt your mannerisms of Language

Ecape from LA Trailer ( see beginning )

Equilibrium Trailer

Fahrenheit 451 ( Happening on You tube and Google = Video Now )
little fraction of clips not the whole movie ! cannot be used ! even a trailer!

Those Videos Above are already happening to us just different variations of Degree's

Minority Report (2002) HD teaser ( goes along with the device on this thread

My advice to everyone ! do allot of clicking and pasting and saving or we will not have the option for long !

How long will NSA CIA FBI will Encourage you to use/buy one so they can intercept your actions of the device ! shown by the OP!!

do i have fear not really a Privacy issue Yes !

Paper Please ! old Hand or Eye please new

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a good Idea the video of what this thread shows until the catch phrase Implant In The Brain!

When will America be not our American Past as we thought you knew

The home of the Brave , land of the Free ! Freedom was the most precious Thing we had in America

the Patriot Songs lyrics that will loose their meaning
www.eadshome.com...

has anyone seen the Japanese Culture and hear about thier Constitution ?
www.solon.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

I just have the Funny feeling that George Orwell was right

Enemy of the State!

you need to watch this video! as this is happening now ! The Reality
do you really want the device ? The 6th sense Only if NSA CIA FBI are not able to tap into it

How Long Will Americans Stay Apathetic To The Reality

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hey tothetenthpower I didn’t mean to be bagging you. I had intended to point out that the tech will have already moved on from this. I can only imagine what sort of cool gadgets we’ll get in future.

I do definitely think there is a huge risk for privacy with more tech being worn my more people, however we already know that most of our online communication (is there any other sort these days ) is either actively monitored even if only for marketing purposes, or can be actively monitored by numerous authorities and or more nefarious organisations.

I think people will become more savvy with this sort of technology. If you look at the new Iphone OS4 it now has multitasking for 3rd party apps (I know other phones had this earlier). When I read this I immediately thought wow, now all somebody has to do is slip a program with GPS tracking past apple and heaps of people can be tracked and not know it because it’s a background task on the phone. Apple obviously saw this too and now there is a little arrow that shows up when something is using the GPS. I would expect to see more of this sort of thing in future, like modern PC firewalls that control outbound traffic as well as incoming.

Sure somebody will get hacked, but it will be fixed before most people are affected. Although there is still a question of trusting the vendor, sure they will publicly protect their reputation, but will they offer restricted access to backdoor type tools like Microsoft does today? They offer police departments access to their cofee tool, basically a collection of cracking tools put into a convenient bundle. They say this won’t have backdoor access to their encrypted filesystems etc, but it would be pretty useless unless it does. So who do you trust then?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
oh yeah nice...

here you are everybody, a new shortcut to thinking....

what a crock

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

hi spartan K L

here ya go like the Star wars Parallels

here is something for you & ATS just in case you didnt see this before

Star Wars sources and analogues

en.wikipedia.org...

Historical

George Lucas has stated that many historical events have been used in the Star Wars saga, for example, that the Empire was based on Nazi Germany. The stormtroopers from the movies share a name with the Nazi stormtroopers (see also Sturmabteilung). The imperial officers' uniforms also resemble some (historical) German Army uniforms (see Waffen-SS). In addition, some World War II terms may have been used for names in Star Wars; examples include the planets Kessel (a term that refers to a group of encircled forces) and Hoth (Hermann Hoth was a German general). The Great Jedi Purge alludes to the events of The Holocaust. In addition, Lucas has said that he modeled Palpatine and his rise to power after such historical dictators as Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler.[7] Furthermore, Darth Vader's helmet shares a similar appearance with the German Army helmets of World War II.

a nice site ( SKL you need to check this out ) talking about exposing a rip off from Older Movies ! juts like James Cameron Avatar is was alot like
Princess of mars Animation made in the 30s right down to the panther like beast with 6 legs in princess of mars it had 8 and was like a panther

The 8 legged Panther beast at the 1.19 mark of this video

Star Wars Origins

Your Source of Obscure Star Wars Inspirations

www.moongadget.com...

I have always Thought that In some movies that there is hints of partial Truths hidden predictions to thing to come ..

probably the most accurate of those Half truths is the ending of a movie called Long Kiss Goodnight the prediction of the ( 911 ) Movie made in 1996 5 years before 911 another maybe stretch is Oil Rig Disaster in the Movie Knowing coincidence could be the Real Grasping is the way older Movies !

well some of Authors Writers Dreams became a reality from the day dreams of soon to be Engineer & Inventors that read those books that made them a reality !

Here you Go ATS Members Dream Away

Science Fiction to Science Faction the Ideas from Scifi Writers that be came REAL!!! or close to it ! one Reality the Satellite

Technovelgy.com

www.technovelgy.com...

www.technovelgy.com...

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This is an amazing change to the input device thats for sure!!! found out about this in 2011
Have you guys heard of IR-Web/Toltec and iCAML? Its the next level of this type tech and is also claimed to be the future of the internet(NextGen)
PRV and the IR-Web

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm devastated. Was really looking forward to watching the video but i clicked and it says the Youtube account has been removed. Hmmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join