It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea attacks South Korea?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Well China cannot loose USA as a consumer. They need the USA. I would assume they would stand by.

I am not so sure, China wants the world to see that it is a Super Power. If it can pound on the USA in the Korean Penisula they may just do it.... There military wants a fight...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
cant find anything. bunked???

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Well China cannot loose USA as a consumer. They need the USA. I would assume they would stand by.

I am not so sure, China wants the world to see that it is a Super Power. If it can pound on the USA in the Korean Penisula they may just do it.... There military wants a fight...

That would set China up for a lose/lose situation. They hold a ton of our debt and we wouldn't pay someone we are at war with. If China won, we would be unable to pay our debt and they would lose their biggest trading partner. If we won, we wouldn't have to pay our debt and they would lose their biggest trading partner. They would undoubtebly provide support to North Korea but I doubt that we would see anything more than "advisors" actually fighting.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I put the first paragraph into google, and the only results are the source and this thread.

Sounds like somebody at beforeitsnews.com is trying to stoke up tension.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by john124]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's a Google attack, basically a group has got together to put "North Korea Attacks South Korea" as the top Google search for the "comedy" value.

Same as the search for "Oprah hates the handicapped".

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It looks like anyone can join that blogging site and post anonymous stories, so it's no more a real source than somebody posting it directly into ATS or another forum.

The anonymous author has no previous stories, and no contributor biography - therefore has no connection with the real journalists who write for that site. The mods should put this in hoax before other sites link to here thinking it's real.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by john124]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Guys, calm down. This was started on 4chan.....it is a prank. If you go to the /b/ section of 4chan.org you will probably see a thread discussing this. So, no nukes, bombs or bullets flying across the Korean Peninsula just yet.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm not so sure China really still "needs" the U.S. They'd be thrilled to gain control over Central Asia and the Middle East, invested and allied as they are with Iran. I really hope it doesn't come down to all these horrific choices. Seems we go through this cycle every 2-3 years. Almost the same players. Always after Iran.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Also, see this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a similar sort of web-manipulation.

reply to post by PokeyJoe

Rules 1 + 2 dude!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster

It would be on CNN if it was real. Or some mainstream network. I am guessing it is not true.

Don't kid yourself when the media is controlled by zionists

more than like another Sorcha Faal press releases from her un names source like the other poster said but don't trust the MSM that only cover stories after they are all over the net to save face.

That's an over-generalization. The mainstream media LOVES to dish out war news to the public - but they make sure it is THEIR war news first.

This whole North Korea / South Korea feud seems staged to me. The MSM would be central players in such a conflict. If there were another incident created by these psychopaths, as I believe the last S Korean sinking was, the media would be all over it, dishing it out to the four corners of the US.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The date posted is today but it reads just like the last attack. I am going to keep searching the net for info. If they already know how many were killed then this should be all over the place. Is today the 60th NK anniversary, might be a good place to start. Keep on searching - hope this is not true - if it is war will break out and soon!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

beforeitsnews is a very reliable source of info. what you might not understand is that they get all thier news from contributors...

Stop beating yourself up over this one.

I've done the same thing myself before now and no one see it as a bad mark against you and with the way things are just now we all know somrthing is going to happen in Iserail, NK or Iran so chill out my man.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is probably a BOGUS story. The MSM would be all over this.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by PokeyJoe

Rules 1 + 2 dude!

No one goes by the rules anymore. They died the day /b/ died. Now it's all teenagers, nothing like it was a few years ago. The only thing I can think of is the possibility that newfags are absolutely incredible at trolling, driving us oldfags away. But really, I don't think that's the case. Not even a little. Then when you throw things like anonidate into the mix... no, /b/ is just a waste of space now.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sorry dude. I don't trust anything from 'Before its News' when the poster is "Anonymous". I need concrete sources; almost had a 'WMD' flashback with this disinfo!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Do some very quick research. ROK and NKDPR have been shooting at each other over the DMZ on an almost daily basis. Border incursions by the North are common place and not only that, Naval battles are common place. All this during the ceacefire. If this turns out to be true it will be nothing new to the ROK, but with so few sources certifying this, it will most likely be false. It is unlikely that this is true, especially when you consider the massive demands for war reprerations the NKDPR has made recently.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Gator

Ha ha... do you really think the U.S. can pay them back anyways?

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
No, I dont beleive any econemy is capable of doing so at this point in time, but it still would be illogical of NKDPR to act in such a way to further alienate itself from western society, whilst attempting to be reembursed for economic losses during a war with a heavy western involvement.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Debunked - only thing I came up with is that it is nearing the 60th anniversary and tensions are high.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join