It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea attacks South Korea?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This story has so much lies in it, i'm putting on my waiders all the way past my hips. Someone is trying to envoke a response, thats all it is.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
www.google.com...

This just 5 minutes ago. Interesting timing.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
and another interesting tidbit:

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by joynme

Well to be brutally honest, they have every right to test missiles if they so choose to do so.

However, it just proves that North Korea's leader isn't the sharpest tack in the box. Seems like a moronic choice of activities during high tension periods such as we now find ourselves in at the moment.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Beta-Tested

Maybe we're just too busy at the moment in the middle east and are keeping it quiet?

Ha, didn't even see what you posted joyenne

Watch, next well shush Chavez.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I highly doubt North Korea would attack South Korea toady. Since it's the 60 anniversary of the Korean War.

Just for laughs. I uploaded a picture of a happy North Korean solider.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathTribble
I don't know, the first sinking was the exact same type of ship w/ approx. the same ratio of men killed. I'm thinking someone on before it's news got a little mixed up and is reporting on the very old news of the previous sinking. At least, I hope!

I remember something like that happened on a news site during the build-up to the Iraq War. They got an old news story about Iraq firing dozens of missiles at Israel during the Gulf War in 1991 and reprinted it like it was new news. Very confusing, but I caught it immediately because for some reason I had remembered the exact number of missiles were the same from the original incident (couldn't tell you what that was now). Very quickly the offending story was removed, but not before some people got very confused including the mother of a work colleague who was freaking out and calling her daughter about it.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Just for laughs. I uploaded a picture of a happy North Korean solider.

See, he's happy because at least he gets fed.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

I think all the North Korean soldiers get fed. You can't have a military and they couldn't even pick up their own weapons.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
But...but...the 6 in 60th is significant!

And...and...if N. Korea lined up 6 soldiers and S. Korea lined up 6...you'd have...

[sorry...couldn't resist.]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by LifeInDeath

I think all the North Korean soldiers get fed. You can't have a military and they couldn't even pick up their own weapons.

That was his point...the military gets fed, and the rest get what is left over, if anything.

Perhaps you've heard of the Songun policy of the North that says that the military is most important and takes priority over all other facets of life.

This policy explains how a country with nukes and advanced ballistic missiles can't feed its own people and allows millions to starve to death, even with massive amounts of aid.

Regarding the story in the OP, I have seen a lot of outrageous claims being posted with beforeitsnews as the only source. Until I see one story of theirs corroborated by at least one other news outlet or reputable source, I have to regard these stories as pure bunk.

edit for spacing

[edit on 25-6-2010 by CDippa]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This story seems to be a 4chan hoax.

Those guys...
are total retards.

The only thing that could happen on the Korean peninsula is NKorea testing missiles.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

From what I've read, South korea has been giving the North supplies of some sort. Maybe they'll just cut off thier supplies.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
yeah i gotta call bullsh*t, sorry everyone. no confirmations anywheres...
my bad (RIP Manute Bol)

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I googled South Korean english news and looked at three of their major news contributors and none say anything about this story. The top story is S. Korea vs Uruguay in a soccer match. I would expect is anything like this happened it would be in their news first.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wow, you guys are gullible. Those pesky kids from 4chan have been playing around and trying to make the world believe that war has broken out. I watched it, and rolled my eyes thinking that no one would fall for it. Low and behold, someone did. Move along there is no story here, and I am glad some individuals realized that there was no story here.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is bad news for America . The world over knows they are a shy reticent people , loathe to stick their noses in other peoples business . What will they do in their utmost reluctance to address this issue ? They will be in constaint dilemma , bought upon by their inner refinement , of inbred taciturnity , they will be in a hellhole of inner turmoil as they wrestle with the consequences of this event in order that they may retain a dignified and refrained countenance .

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just read on BBC LATEST: G8 condemn sinking of S Korean warship, call Gaza situation 'unsustainable' - draft communique

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
This is bad news for America . The world over knows they are a shy reticent people , loathe to stick their noses in other peoples business . What will they do in their utmost reluctance to address this issue ? They will be in constaint dilemma , bought upon by their inner refinement , of inbred taciturnity , they will be in a hellhole of inner turmoil as they wrestle with the consequences of this event in order that they may retain a dignified and refrained countenance .

What did that entire paragraph of GARBAGE have to do with the post? That sounded like my 11 year old trying to use big words.
This has been PROVEN to be false and made up by 4ch

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Why hasn't this thread put into the HOAX section?

[edit on 28-6-2010 by SLAYER69]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join