It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea attacks South Korea?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

North Korea attacks South Korea?

beforeitsnews.com

The 60th anniversary of the Korean war conveyed altercations within the warzone to the brink of a bloody conflict; the ROKS Anyang (PCC 755), a South Korean Patrol Combat Corvette was sunk by a submarine torpedo that converged from the North Korean waters at 5:32 A.M. this morning.

It is reported that 24 of the 44 men on board were killed with another nine missing. SK officials are outraged, and the North denies of them having knowledge of this event and has ended the treaty signed in 1953 that brought the war into its cold stage. A national security meeting has been called on and will ul
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
ok this is weird... this is not being reported in the MSM and i cant find it anywheres else but this one source.. what the hell is goin on? looks pretty detailed and it seems like its talking about today so it must be a new event. did it happen? or happening rather...?

if tre this is HUGE... this would no doubt mean war. the south would have to espond in a military way there would be no other way around it. one ship is usually enough to go to war over but they restrained themselves but 2! that would most certainly mean war...

we need more sources, we need confirmation, this could be huge.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It's possible North Korea could attack today. Since it's the 60 anniversary and I know the leaders of North Korea would hate to blamed for the war in the first place.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sounds like, I am simply unsure
and I hope it proves to be false.
Will have a look, but, well, we can hope this is not real

Edit toadd: All I can find is comments in the likes of the Guardian (UK) that the North has just banned all shipping off it's West coast

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 25/6/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I cant find anything but before its news,but i dont think they would print a lie of that magnatude right

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This would be nuts if true., but there doesn't seem to be anything else about this out there. Guess they need another plane for the axis. Stir things up a bit?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is the site that reprints Sorcha Faal press releases?

Problem solved.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
NK wants a war but they want SK to start it for some reason. NK must be afraid of starting it again.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I don't know, the first sinking was the exact same type of ship w/ approx. the same ratio of men killed. I'm thinking someone on before it's news got a little mixed up and is reporting on the very old news of the previous sinking. At least, I hope!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Anyhow NK just lost to the Ivory Coast in the world cup - despite Kim's invisible telephone.

And its not on the BBC Website so I think this is a complete fail - especially as its posted by "Anonymous" and cites no sources. Someone is having a boring Friday.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Calm down people. Understand the situation.

Let's see if this is real. If it is, then it will be over quickly. Both sides will suffer massive losses. If it's just a bogus story, Then thank God.

This situation with North Korea has been simmering under the surface for decades. All members involved wanted this to end peacefully and not boil over, But little Kimmy and his massive ego just simply wouldn't get with the program.

Hopefully this is a BS story.

We can pray.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I can't find any other sources on this so I'm not worried. If it turns out not to be true then I don't think I'll trust a word of "beforeitsnews" says again because to say something like that has happened when it hasn't is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It would be on CNN if it was real. Or some mainstream network. I am guessing it is not true.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
It would be on CNN if it was real. Or some mainstream network. I am guessing it is not true.

Don't kid yourself when the media is controlled by zionists

more than like another Sorcha Faal press releases from her un names source like the other poster said but don't trust the MSM that only cover stories after they are all over the net to save face.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
NK wants a war but they want SK to start it for some reason. NK must be afraid of starting it again.

They have a treaty with China as the US does with South Korea. If South Korea invades North Korea then China would be Obligated to help defend and the US could not do anything about it. However, if the North Invades the South, then The US would get involved and China could either stand by or go to war with the US, which we the would Invoke NATO, and our other Alliances....

Big Mess.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

beforeitsnews is a very reliable source of info. what you might not understand is that they get all thier news from contributors... its all syndicated sort of speak. they just gather info from a bunch of other sources. this is what i dont like about ATS... one bad story from someone and everyone on ATS all of a sudden doesnt believe them to be a reliable source of info. its like were in high school er something. truth is every source gets something wrong now and again and get things right now and again so you cant discredit any source, INCLUDING SORCHA FALL, no matter how many times they are wrong they could be right just as many. look at the tabloids and the whole al gore thing.... learn your lessons people, dont be ignorant.

as far as i can tell the story is still unconfirmed... considering the severity of the situation its possible there could be a media blackout on it tho..

[edit on 25-6-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I'm guessing this isn't legit.

but.. as mentioned:

North Korea today marked the 60th anniversary of the Korean war by announcing a shipping ban off its west coast, while the South urged the regime to end the "thoughtless provocations" that have raised tensions on the peninsula to their highest in years.

Analysts said the ban could be part of routine military drills or preparations for the test-launch of short-range missiles in the Yellow Sea, near the border between the two countries.

The moves came exactly six decades after North Korean troops swept across the border into South Korea, triggering three years of bloody conflict in which an estimated three million people died.

source

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Well China cannot loose USA as a consumer. They need the USA. I would assume they would stand by.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It was posted by 'Anonymous' on Beforeitsnews which means it could be anyone...(sorcha faal)

It really needs more verification than that...

If it's 'truth' we'll be hearing about it soon enough...

In the mean time, I sure hope it's just BS...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
IT'S WAR!!!!

World Cup result - North Korea 0 Ivory Coast 3

There is nothing on the web other than the op source, for now.'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join