It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up White People!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanObanion

Oh I see ran out of anything with which to refute my points huh?

Or do you simply not understand?

You think insulting me will shut me up lol?

You guys are hilarious...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
Thank goodness here in the UK we don't have a problem with someones skin colour.

bw Does it matter if the shirt (skin) you are wearing is black, yellow, pink or green????

Well I don't know about that.

America does have a huge racial problem that seems to be ingrained in the very fiber of its system, but at least it doesn't have the National Front, or the British Nationalists Party. The BNP has been pretty successful, they have won many council seats, and yes they are racial they excluded non-whites and other nationalities until a 2009 court case where they were convicted of racial discrimination. It was a splinter group of the NF.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

anok, find one comment where someone in this thread defended racism. when you realize you can't maybe you'll realize that your presence here is less than useful to say the least.

or you can just ignore me and keep conjuring things to be upset about. actually everyone was pretty calm before you showed up. i think you're displaying more "hate" than anyone else.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I say we get the KKK, La Raza, Black Panthers and who ever the Asians have ( I've never heard, they usually take the non-violent route or the high path) stick them in a ring (lets say Dallas's new football stadium) sell pay-per-view and let them go at it, winner gets shot, losers are already dead and this part of our culture can die and we can divide the profit among the states to help pay for community projects like aquaculture or bringing back gardening, people won't be scared anymore and A-holes won't be around to intimidate anyone anymore. It's totally win-win.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

AFAIK if you are defending 'white pride' then you are defending racism, period. Why would a non-racist even go any where near something called 'white pride', ridiculous.

That was my point all along, you must have missed it.

I am not motivated by hate, unlike white priders.

Again your comment is hilarious in your desperation to deflect away from your 'white pride' exclusivity and try to paint me as the hater...

No one is stopping whites from embracing their culture, whatever that is, it differs from one person to another (Irish, Italian, Spanish etc.). If you think 'white pride' is not exclusive of other races and creeds then you need to wake up. Whites have never been oppressed because of their skin colour. If there wasn't racism and oppression of minorities there wouldn't be a need for 'black pride', racism and oppression created that. Whether you think it's still happening or not is irrelevant, people just don't forget when they're still suffering the long term effects of that (poverty, alienation from society, lack of self esteem etc.).

Pride is something you have, not something you use to exclude others.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

White slaves in England and America -

Link

Muslim enslavement of Whites -

Link

White Slaves African masters -

Link

take a whiff of reality. the only reason you think you have a soap box to stand on is because some minority filled you with guilt. if you would quit relying on your obviously incorrect assumptions and emotions and actually to a look at reality you would realize the world is much bigger than you think.

and yes, i'm proud to be white. i hope that makes you lose sleep at night.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by IvanObanion]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanObanion
reply to post by TheOneElectric

there's something really wrong with you and the OP's viewpoint here. i'm smelling closet racism coming from you guys.

And I am smelling closet homosexuality from you

i'd rather my kids learn about white supremacy than homosexuality.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
reply to post by Procession101

No you're wrong... I never mentioned heritage, I said RACE and being proud of being white IS frowned upon and looked at as racist.
Get it???

Actually being proud of a color as opposed to a heritage is just plain stupid...it's a color, not a heritage or history, just dumb IMO.

The second person shot by the British in the Boston Massacre was free black teenager protesting their occupation of Boston.

The second American Revolutionary soldier killed in the war of independance? Yep...a free black man who enlisted.

There were free black men at the Plymouth colony.

George Washington's second in Command was a gay general that was run out of Europe amidst scandal...Why else would a french military commander do something as crazy as join the Americans in an all but doomed war against the Greatest Military force on earth?

THAT is our Heritage...That is America...Black, White, Gay, Straight etc.
and you take pride in the color of your skin? Do you also celebrate rashes and acne?

More dumb than it is offensive.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Again you are not reading what I posted.

I have never denied other 'races' have had slaves or oppressed people, in fact I have said they have in this very thread, you are not following along are you? I have said it is not a black/white issue it's a class issue.

Why don't you go back through and actually read what I've been saying huh?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

More dumb than it is offensive.

Well said!

Yes it is more dumb than offensive, anyone who supports 'white pride' and can't see how it is exclusive of other races and creeds has to be pretty dumb, or they're liars hiding their racism behind a slogan.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

the thread title reminds me of Howard Stern's Daniel Carver answering machine bit from this video

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

blah blah, gibber gibber, *insert meaningful text here*. relevant phrase. smart comeback.

Wow what a come back...

Why do you keep making these silly posts, you do realize that you are just proving my point?

You have no credible argument for your support of 'white pride' obviously.

You should have gave up while you still had a little credibility. Hilarious.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I kinda like that folks have the freedom to assemble in a public place to protest and then other folks have the right to assemble near them to counterprotest and that when the cops just show up, it's just to keep them from beating on each other.

That's a pretty good system.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Yes, I say WAKE UP RACIST WHITE PEOPLE!

These people are ignorant and stupid - and I have a problem with these people.

Are you on this earth to hate people?

Why are you on this earth?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Maybe not, but it would be awesome to see one of their rallies get totally ignored. If they see they can't get media attention, or better yet, get ridiculed for the lack of responce to their rally, they may finally get the message that they have a message no one wants to hear.

THat is the funniest thing I've ever heard. IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO SEE ONE OF THEIR RALLIES GET TOTALLY IGNORED"

If you ar eignoring it, how are you going to see it? If a tree falls on a white supremacist in a cemetary and nobody is there to see it, did he really hate black people?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Did I catch another one?

Originally posted by FortAnthem
I always wanted to start a thread with that title, just to see how many folks come swooping in here to berate the racist A-hole who would dare to post something under that title.

Let's also consider this an ATS experiment to catch all those folks who post without reading the OP, responding only to the thread title.

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by FortAnthem

Yes, I say WAKE UP RACIST WHITE PEOPLE!

These people are ignorant and stupid - and I have a problem with these people.

Are you on this earth to hate people?

Why are you on this earth?

I sent him a U2U asking for clarification. If he doesn't reply, I guess I'll assume we got another one.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join