It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Hi Lemon,

Thank you for your reply. I guess you have got this translation from anti-islamic website.

The chapter name is An-Nisa(The Women).This chapter Command to have fear of Almighty Allah, a Reminder about Creation, and Being Kind to Relatives.

Read the correct transalation below:

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, becuase Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) for their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absense what Allah orders them to guard(e.g. their chastity, their husband's property). As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them(first),(next) refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.

To understand the correct meaning you have to read the whole chapter, do some reach when it was revelead and what was the situation during the time of revelation and than put your conclusion.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Dude, you are either a nut-cake or an instigator. You lost me at the superior/inferior. An advanced spiritual person would judge neither.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I like what you write. It has given me a lot to think about. I went to your website and I find it highly interesting. I wish you well.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eurocrates

Hi eurocrates,

In arabic the name of Almgihty God "YWHW" which is hard to pronounced its given as Al-Hayy Al Qayyoom.

Al-Hayya
The Alive, The One attributed with a life that is unlike our life and is not that of a combination of soul, flesh or blood.

Al-Qayyoom
The Self-Subsisting, The One who remains and does not end.

The most beautiful names belong to God: so call on Him by them;..." (Quran 7:180)

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Now I fully understand why the biblical injuction to not cast your pearls before swine makes sense more and more...I read through this concept of the book of Genesis with an open mind. I daresay that it is probably more allegory than factual evidence, but I did enjoy the theory that the act of eating from the tree of knowledge changed Adam and Eve from the spiritual into the Fleshly life...how this explains neanderthal man and the fact that many had to have populated the earth in the beginning of the development of the planet is more than I can understand...the stories of Adam and Eve had to come about long after mankind had survived jungle life populated with sabre toothed tigers and crashing boars, since I doubt that there was the power of communication that it takes to write a Bible as you say....so give it a break, will you, and use your intelligence to think when did the Sumerians, the Jews, etc. come to exist long after neanderthal man had already fought his way to even creating a small community? Where was religious belief then? anywhere at all?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I can see why this guy thinks he's "God Like". After all the attention he gets, who wouldn't.

But he is no better (or worse) than any raving preacher, the POPE, Billy Graham, Jerry Farwell, etc.. Saw one of them on TV last night. He has a big congregation in San Antonio. He was ranting and raving about how the Bible is "Totally True". Those southern crackers were eating it up.

All of those Bible pounders has to be the reason that God put the Oil Spill in the Gulf.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Random Thoughts:

I always wondered, how christians and religious people, truly view the cross as a holy symbol... They wear it around their neck and decorate their churches with it...

How sadistic is that?

The cross symbolizes MURDER! The murder of the only person on earth who was perfect!

The murder of any person should not be symbolized with the tool of their murder!

Well, that's just my opinion. Churches are Definitely on the side of Evil aka the Devil. Hmm, so who is on the Good side? Aka God?

??

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galactic Council of Light
So I read your original post, and follow up, will re-comment after I read all the fellow trolls comments. I will say this much, judging but what the "sheeple" have allowed to happen to this fantastic earth, "us and our forefathers that is" and please note I am making a huge generalization here, those up in the spirit world that have evolved past this bodily plan of "satan" may have been those who gave the lives for the blue and green, as many ecofighters now are doing maybe. Anyway i was going to say judging by what the "sheeple" have allowed to happen to the only thing beautiful in the world that I can see with my 5 senses, there IS something inherently wrong with mankind. Some say we have the blood of the serpent in us, that we aren't "from" here and that is why we # where we eat, I'm not sure because all those people believe we are aliens, which I have a hard time believing myself. Children of Satan, makes more sense that Children of God, when all around me all I hear and read about is pain and suffering, and I take some inner pleasure (though at least I am aware of it) IN reading about all of it. Why do you think people pick up the morning paper, ill give you a hint, BAD # THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO THEM. One thing though, if you really are channeling the spirit of this one-god who wrote the first couple verses in the bible, wouldn't he imput a little HUMILITY onto your soul, you speak but you have no humility, hey man if your so all knowning, you wouldn't need to be so outrageously egotistical.

It is inherent in the human body to enjoy sensations such as humour, I enjoy the entertanment that many others as well enjoy, which is taunting those who taunt, having fun with those who are sarcastic, I owe them nothing in return, so humility is not the only option, just being forward with this, hope it resonates.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

One I think we would all like to see a SUMMARY of all that you posted because I for one know what you posted is full of contradictions as I read it anyway.

God the true almighty created JESUS the real Jesus as a Human form of HIMSELF GOD so he could be in HUMAN form so people could see him and look at him etc,, NO HUMAN can look at GOD himself in spirit form!!!!

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Did you just miss that part?

"[The divine council is] the heavenly host, the pantheon of divine beings who administer the affairs of the cosmos. All ancient Mediterranean cultures had some conception of a divine council. The divine
council of Israelite religion, known primarily through the psalms, was distinct in important ways."

www.thedivinecouncil.com...

Job 2:1 (King James Version)1Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

www.biblegateway.com...

In the divine council in Israelite religion, Yahweh was the supreme authority over a divine bureaucracy that included a second tier of lesser ) Elohim, and a third tier of malakim (“angels”). In the book of Job some members of the council apparently have a mediatory role with respect to human beings (Job 5:1; 15:8; 16:19-21; cp. Heb 1:14).

The vice regent slot in the Israelite council represents the most significant difference between Israel’s council and all others. In Israelite religion, this position of authority was not filled by another god, but by Yahweh himself in another form.
JESUS!!!

This “hypostasis” of Yahweh was the same essence as Yahweh but a distinct, second person.
JESUS!!!

www.thedivinecouncil.com...

www.helel.com... Here is the devil if you care to know the truth. He is the one who led the other 199 Watchers to earth and disobeyed GOD, Had children with human woman and created the NEPHLIM, IE: Half breed Giants that had no spirit as they were NEVER sons of GOD AS WE ARE.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
the OP got a lot correct... but lets' give credit where credit is due... the 'god' of this age and this planet is Lucifer...

jesus & the Christ, & Angels are on their way, both in the material sense & the spiritual sense---to invade the Earthly domain of Lucifer=aka Satan to Christians

Lucifer is called/referred to in many names in all the various cultures & races of humanity.... Lucifers counterpart in the mindscape of humanity is more like Buddah.... the Christ is his arch enemy & the Christ is the one waging war for the souls of men...not Buddah, nor zoroaster, nor any other Deity...only the hate-monger Christ

Christs only redeeming feature is that he warned us against 'Mammon' which has become the destroyer in this end-of-age time we are now in.

but 'Mammon' is more correctly associated with the Charlemange Christian ideology than with Luceiferian thought... Christ was deflecting
and doing a disinformation campaign by saying that Mammon is Devil stuff

pretty good thread, but needs an intense passion to really project the 'Cinemascope Panorama' your attempting to instill in the readers mind

[edit on 24-6-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Deep thread man. Deep.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I enjoyed your post and thank you for taking the time to make it. I hope those who wish only to attack the OP and not contribute to the discussion would leave all of us who do in peace.

I have some questions I hope you have time to answer. They are ones that never get answered properly:

1) Are you able to explain why the Creator (true God of the universe) could not foresee such a dire state of affairs on one of the Creator's planets?

2) Why did the Creator allow the Serpent to be born and deceive?

3) Why does the Creator not intervene, preventing the Creators Creations from suffering an eternity of suffering of which most have no reasonable chance of escaping?

Look forward to your reply.

[edit on 24/6/2010 by Dark Ghost]

1) Are you able to explain why the Creator (true God of the universe) could not foresee such a dire state of affairs on one of the Creator's planets?

Answer: This planet was created for the purpose of quarantining what can not be decreated

2) Why did the Creator allow the Serpent to be born and deceive?

Answer: The Creator gave birth by thought in the same spirit, thus, all that is created is in spirit is first created with independence of decision

3) Why does the Creator not intervene, preventing the Creators Creations from suffering an eternity of suffering of which most have no reasonable chance of escaping?

Answer: The Creator's time is Now, as can be seen worldwide with major events occuring at phenomenal speeds, destruction and release are around the bend

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Hi there Unleashed.

Can you tell what age you are brother. I am curious to know at what stage in your life you have discovered this great truth?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Another post that could have been summarized in one paragraph but instead it went on forever.
If you have to explain something this long it's because in the process you are trying to convince yourself of what you are trying to convince others!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Dare to read all this post and all wisdom will be known to you, guaranteed!

Lies. I read it and there was nothing in it that seemed even plausible.

Its not for me I guess.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deuteronomy 23:13
I like what you write. It has given me a lot to think about. I went to your website and I find it highly interesting. I wish you well.

Thinking is a good start

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Come on , God is a human posing as an 'Entity', he is a faker.
Like Jesus, madeup story..

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

You mean Jesus is like Santa for adults!? Blasphemy!

2nd

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by Unleashed68

As suspected, you only reply to those who stroke your ego.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crossfate

Originally posted by ChemBreather

You mean Jesus is like Santa for adults!? Blasphemy!

2nd

Njaaaa !
What ever !
What makes you sleep at night....

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join