It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
OP, I respect your beliefs and the passion you feel for them. I do not respect your childish behavior toward opposing views. Sure some have posted replies that are just as childish as yours, but they are not claiming to deliver God's message as you are. A God that chooses someone so hateful and condescending as you are behaving, is not a God I would claim as my own.

I also noticed this in one of your replies:

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Spirits who come through the Spirit Plane of Earth after being first created in the Universe sometimes fall for the trap which is the exciting experience of physical sensations, the grandest of all evils imaginable.

To me this is just another take on pleasure is a bad thing. So many other religions have taken this point of view, it is cliche. In my experience those that denounce physical sensations as "the grandest of all evils imaginable", are those that have never really felt the healing power of love from an embrace. I do not believe that my spirit can be contained in flesh and bone, but it can use flesh and bone as a means to interact with the world around me. My skin feels a cool breeze on a hot summer day and my spirit rejoices. To me if I deny physical sensation, I deny my spirit the opportunity to learn and grow.

I wish you well on spreading the word of your truth. Some of your source material is very enlightening and I thank you for it.

To those interested in Enoch, you might want to check out a book called Uriel's Machine by Knight & Lomas. I know that for some on ATS Free Masons are a big bad, but the book has some great research. (as do any of their books)

And a P.S. to the OP: Try not to promote your website so shamelessly, it just signals to some, including me, this is all a marking ploy to drive up the number of hits on your website.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It seems as usual in here, the meaningless folk of the community who post replies without reading, nor reply with intelligent debate because they can not read nor understand, are once again the first to attack.

I feel sorry for these nobodies who have nothing productive to offer but rhetorical ridicule. But, for the better part, they are entertaining.

I bet not one of the jerk off reactions in replies have a challenge of intelligent debate, betchya! They are merely the fools trying to stop truth from being known because they are inferiors.

Is there any others with intelligence who are willing to reply after these fools of ridicule? Sorry to the dummies replying negatively, I don't mean to call you dummies lol.

Where is your source exactly? I'd much rather read something quoted from a direct source than babble masked as entertainment thrown together with scattered quotes from the bible until they sound right.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
This guy likes to post threads that attack and slander people who believe in the Bible, then plug a WEBSITE where he admits to receiving this knowledge (or at least where he tells other to go to learn about these "truths"), but also wants to claim he's being spoke to by God, or the Creator.

Recently his threads are about aliens that live underground and are humanity's masters and now a thread about the God in the Bible or Jesus in the New Testament is actually the Devil.

I don't believe a whole lot from the Bible. But, I believe even less from Uleashed68's threads.

The number one reason ... because his knee-jerk reaction to this post will be to call me inferior or say something to the fact that I'm irrelevant.

Messenger of the Creator?
Nah. Just a fool seeking attention and stars for his posts.

He can challenge people to discussions all day, but his main topic of "debate" is name-calling rhetoric. The only facts that he offers are from the books he claims are false.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by tyranny22]

Let me tell you that all what the scriptures of the bible and the qu'ran say (in exception what Imams have added to create hate and discrimination among jews, christians and muslims) is real and once you know what it says and what it relats to, you will find nothing more then a complete manual that teaches you how to treat your body, your mind, your states of mind, your energetic streams, to live healthy in equilibrium with yourself as a god being and respect yourself, your environment and all those you live with in harmony.

But, to this result, there is still along way to go and as long as humans run away from what is real, live in virtual world dictated by there inner ego and evil minded merchants that corrupt the temple, we will not find that harmony and peace.

The temple is your body, throw the merchants out, start seeing and hearing again, be open for the truth and do not treat those that want to teach you that truth and show you the way with arrogance and blind faith.

The bible says you that, symbolized by Jesus Christ, the Lucifer of the Christian Religion, just like Moses was the Lucifer of the Jewish Religion.

Lucifer is the teacher, Pan or Philos, the horny one that kicks you. Today the horns are replaced by solid shoes to boot your butt if you don't want to see and hear.

The first Lucifer you find on your way in the Kingdom of God, this planet, is your Mother, then your father, then your teacher and later you will become it yourself, teaching yourself and others at same time.

Lucifer brings you out of that darkness into the light. From ignorance to wisdom. It's just up to you to see the lighthouse on the open sea and follow the light it spreads and enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

You are the 5th loser to post some inspirational message as some special loser.

Please stop it.

It's always the same. Those damn Christians/atheists/Muslims/etc are bad and wrong. Come to my side. Blah blah blah.

Jeez. If God was into posting on the internet, you already failed. Because if God can tell someone to post on the internet, or he himself can, than why one post? Why not cripple the nets?

Please. Go. Away. I grow tired of these losers wanting special attention.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I know that you tried hard to write/find/copy paste etc all this information... However where is the actual answer and proof we are firstly asking for? Where is this God, and if there is one that loves us regardless and etc, why do wars, famine, pestilence and things I consider just as worse happen all the time.

This entity that we are supposed to worship regardless of anything, blindly, without any second opinion or thought? Why would something want you to worship them without first showing themself(s) to you.

Honestly a being of huge incredible power (God), who obviously may have not only created Earth, but the billions and trillions and infinite worlds can surely not give a care about one single planet of beings. Heaven is supposedly above Earth, or as we first heard above the clouds.

Are these people attempting to tell me that the vast probably almost infinite amount of worlds out there, that either we are some freak random happening that occurred which resulted in only our planet out of the unimaginable amount to have resulted in life.

Im quite certain that a "God" in itself is a lifeform... And beings such as them would most likely have evolved themselves, which mean that there has to be at least two of them.

Or at least the thing with "God" is that did he or the egg happen first?

I have an infinite amount of questions, mostly regarding God(s), how things were created and etc... How actually my point of this post is that what you, and other people are reading is a book. A book written by a human being who obviously would have an agenda to write it if its supposedly of significance...

I hear all war books are written in the views and words of the victors. To make them sound the better of the two.

Anyway enough chitter from me, I honestly did not read your entire multi posts since it was just way too much to read at this time of Night, and I felt you were attempting to (from your title) state that an actual God decided to write a book or maybe a few and yet not be seen from anyone for a few thousand or more years.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abuaisha
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Hi Lemon,

You have misconseption about Islam. Islam is not a new relegion which came after christanity.

Yeah it is. 600 AD is the date of its inception, I believe.

"Total Submission to the worship of the WILL of ONE true God" which in Arabic known as "Islam". And the follower of this faith are called "Muslims".

That is a logical fallacy of false dilemma. It states that either you’re a Muslim, or you’re not submitted to God – but doesn’t include other viable alternatives such as: “Submitted to God, but NOT a Muslim.”

You will surprise to know that Islam is a religion of our forefather Adam, Noah,Enoch, Abraham,Moses, Jesus and last and final Prophet & Messenger of God ; Muhammed (Peace Be upon them all).

Not surprised at all. I have heard the rhetoric.

You can't provide evidence (Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jesus, etc. where Muslims) that is based on a fallacy.

Furthermore, how can they be Muslims (submissive to Allah) when they contradict the Quran (which is to be read as the spoken word of Allah)?

Take each of the prophets & messengers i have mentioned above and put them in the definition of Islam. You will get the answer of their religion.

Yes, but their are people who also fit that description . . . Alexander the Great, Buddha, the Pope, etc.

Are they all Muslim as well?

The problem with what you are saying is that that would make all religious people Muslim. There would be no reason for Muslims to seek converts. So why the quest for the last 1500 years to get people to "convert?"

[edit on 6/24/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Fakshon

I understand that he is looking for the truth . . . but you can't make crap up out of thin air, which is what I have proved the OP is doing.

Everything he has written thus far is factually wrong.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AeJor_Mn

yahweh is one of the attribute name of Almighty Lord.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
How do you debate "opinion"?with no proof of any of what you say,just blind faith and opinion,witch is your choice.

When you call others inferior because they disagree,that makes you weak,when you ridicuel people that ridicuel you,that makes you inferior,you like to think your better then others but you are no different,just like most zealots .

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The poor poor Jews were deceived, and God is really Lucifer. Does that about sum it up? Well done, what's next, the revelation that the Talmud is the source of all truth?

Fool.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by D377MC]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by Abuaisha
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Hi Lemon,

You have misconseption about Islam. Islam is not a new relegion which came after christanity.

Yeah it is. 600 AD is the date of its inception, I believe.

Corrrrect!

If you use Abuaisha's logic, then Christians are Jews, as they are followers of Adam and Moses etc.

Muslims are followers of the Prophet Mohammed, who based his teachings and the Quran on the same principles of both Judaism and Christianity, which were the 2 main religions in the area at the time, roughly ~ 1400 years ago.

Judaism is the oldest surviving Monotheistic religion and no amount of Islamic rhetoric is going to change that little fact.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill
I do not believe any of this but your lengthy posts could be summarized quite a bit.

There are 3 different entity's called GOD. There is God, Lord, and Lord GOD. One is the Creator, one the Devil, and one....not even sure... The Lord(Devil) impregnated Eve. You are the children of the Devil. You are mislead that John wrote "Revelations", it was actually Paul. Paul and John are trying to tell you the truth about the Devil.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by BluePillOrRedPill]

All what you ralate like devil, paradise, heaven, good and bad, satan, eveil sprits and so on are only fruits of your imagination.
Those sates are generated by your inner ego, that ego that marks your individual thought and personality.

In your brain, when you get born, there is nothing except he basic program that creates nothing more then a smelly draft trough your body.

All what comes now, it is yourself that creates it. You become a prisoner of your mind, your thoughts, they will project in you inner state of mind pictures of things you create yourself.

Lest make an analysis on suffering. Imagine you see you neighbor heaving a new cellphone. He has the latest with the round corners and you have the former model. This creates in you a desire. The desire to have it will make in your state of mind a diabolic state of consciousness.
Diabolos means in greek divided in two, like the hour-glass which is a diabolo in shape. So you are now divided in your mind by the state of being aware that your's does the same as the new model and you can keep it. Now comes the second state, the old radio up there that will not stop playing the same song called "he has the new one and I have not".
Now comes a 3d state in it, what is a fact. And this fact is diabolic again. Or, you want the same because he has it or you don't. If you resign and think you don't, the problem is resolved. But, this will not erase the feeling or desire that one day you will buy on too, so you are in state of purgatory fire.
If now your way of thinking is "I want that too" we come to another diabolic state. Or you have the money, or you have not. You have the money, you buy it, problem resolved, you are in heaven.
But, if you don't have the money, starts the state of suffering not to have it and thus not being equal to him or identify yourself with him.
This state of suffering generates a new state of your mind, jealousy and jealousy again generates another state, hate, thus hell and suffering.
Now what do you create her in your mind. Buy it, paradise, think you don't need it and the old one does the job, purgatory fire, want it but can't pay it, hell and suffering and you become the satan you relate, hating and being lead by the jealousy that burns in you like the fire of hell, forging all kind of plans to get it in a non honest way or destroying the one the other one has, satanic, isn't it.

So, do you realize now by this simple explaining what hell is, what satan is and that all those spiritual things we relate to in our material worlds are only simple states of mind that you generate by the way you think, the way you speak, the way you act the way your character is and all that is what determines where you go.

And it explains why ;

Watch your thoughts: They become your words.
Watch your words: They become your actions.
Watch your actions: They become your habits.
Watch your habits: They become your character.
Watch your character: It becomes your destiny.

Rich and poor are simply ways to compare yourself to others.
Do you need to be like others, do you need fashion to give you an identity.
You get born as customer, once you get an ID-card you become a suspect and once you wear a brand you become a sucker.

Think about it.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by eurocrates]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It seems as usual in here, the meaningless folk of the community who post replies without reading,

I read. I made my first comment, and closed the tab. A few minutes later I decided to read it. Sometimes you find interesting tidbits. I am open to learning from any source.

The problem is that I could hardly get through a few sentences without one of your errors in logic glaring at me.

Like I said, I like to learn. I love research. I am a learned man. Your "knowledge" is contradicted by the very source you use. By the very meanings of the words. It is all horse hockey.

nor reply with intelligent debate

I am still awaiting your intelligent reply in this debate. I have refuted you with facts and sources. Have you done so in kind?

because they can not read nor understand, are once again the first to attack.

Like I said. I got to your second paragraph, and a huge red flag went up. Just because I provide evidence contrary to what you claim does not mean I am attacking you. I am helping you, myself, and others deny ignorance, which is what ATS is all about.

I decided to deny ignorance and finish reading your whole topic. It was . . . interesting, but had now factual foundation whatsoever.

I feel sorry for these nobodies who have nothing productive to offer but rhetorical ridicule. But, for the better part, they are entertaining.

I did not know that providing definitions of words was considered rhetoric

I bet not one of the jerk off reactions in replies have a challenge of intelligent debate, betchya!

I have provided you with a case to try and prove your point.

Others have as well.

You, instead, put everyone down and call people names. You do not debate. You do accept the ego stroking from those that agree with you.

They are merely the fools trying to stop truth from being known because they are inferiors.

You can't understand the basic definitions of words . . . and I am the fool?

Is there any others with intelligence who are willing to reply after these fools of ridicule?

Once again, I am awaiting your rebuttal..

Sorry to the dummies replying negatively, I don't mean to call you dummies lol.

Enlightened, huh.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
He's not the real God.....
He's a very naughty boy!

Sorry, couldn't resist it

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Quran is a speech/word of Almighty Lord. Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) is not an author of Quran. He was unlettered prophet who was unable to read & write.

See what Jesus(PBUH) describe the function of "Parakletos" in..

John 16:13 “he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak.”

Almighty Lord says in Quran:

“Neither does he (Muhammed(PBUH) speak out of his own desire: that [which he conveys to you] is but [a divine] inspiration with which he is being inspired.” (Quran 53:3-4)

During the time of Prophet Muhammed(PBUH), Angle Jibreal(Gibreal) comes to him and bring the revelation from Almighty Lord and teaches him. Quran was revealed for 23 years. Some part of its revealed in Makkah and some in Madina city. Quran itself is a miracles. Diciples of Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) learnet it and memorized it. Book was complied during the times of Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) and it was been reviewd by angle Jibreal(PBUH) before the departure of Prophet Muhammed(PBUH).

SO its a perfect book of guidance for mankind and jinn. Almighty Lord Challenged it in the Quran to mankind and jinn to bring a 1 verse like Quran. And the challenge is still open and no body is succeded and will not be succeded.

More than 1400 years has been passed and its wording and essense is still the same and will remain the same till the last day. Because Quran is a final revelation/book to mankind/jinnn by Almighty Lord. Daily many muslims memorized it and its preserved in the heart of many muslims.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Where are the "other books" of Moses? If never printed, how were they books? Or do you just mean they were never mass printed? If not, where'd you get your hands on one?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Anyone else sick of these
"I have the universe figured out and you dont threads?"

Lets just hope this one doesnt waste front page space like the last one!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

listen to you, condescending to your fellow man, just like a true christian. remember, judge not, lest ye be judged.

your revealed, human mandate text holds no water, and is a mediocre story at best, rife with plagiarized content. take this in kind with how you scoff at religions of centuries past, how easily you disregard the pantheon and Zeus (amazingly similar to jesus is it not?) along with every other faith, only to substitute it for your own.

i accept your challenge to intelligent debate

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by eurocrates

I don't look down upon anyone who has faith or follows any religion. If that is what they need, so be it.

However, I have a problem with those that preach their religion as the truth and look down upon those non-believers.

Some people need a book to follow. They need someone or something to tell them what is right and wrong. But, 99% of people have this already embedded in their soul. They feel remorse when they lie. They know it's wrong to steal.

I don't need a book to tell me it's wrong to hate another person because they're different than I am.

99% of people of faith will feel that the above statement is wrong and that I'm being self-righteous for stating that. Their faith teaches that their doctrine is required to live by God's rule and to be justified in the eyes of their Creator.

If this is true, a child born in the Amazon has no chance of reaching Heaven in the eyes of a Christian fundamentalist that resides in Oklahoma. That's the biggest hypocrisy ever perpetrated upon human beings. A child has no chance of salvation because he was unlucky enough to be born in a remote region of the world.

I feel God has given us (in our hearts, mind and souls) everything we need to live life justly and graduate to whatever lies beyond this life without being bound by any doctrine whether it be Christianity, Islam, Buddhism or any other major religion's scriptures.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I must say, your writings were very "enlightening" to say the least. But I would be careful as to what you "propose". I pray to God, no matter who he is or where he is, I pray to to Him, the "higher power". Now the devil, whether he is called Lord, God, or whatever in the bible, I don't pray to that person. I know he is there, whether you believe in him or Karma or whatever. Bad things happen, they happen everyday, and there is a physical world and a spiritual world. I believe that much. But as far as the Bible goes, I don't think that just a few books put together by a King to bring his people out of the dark ages is a True Account of God. If God wrote it and not man, then maybe I would listen to it more. I've read the bible from cover to cover about 100 times. I even went to a school of ministry for 3 years and was going to be a minister until one of my last exams and another "incident".

I was asked on a paper, if you were sent to a jail to pray for a man who raped and killed a 6 year old little girl and was on Death Row and about to be killed by the state, what would you tell this person. Honestly my morals of my "earthly" presence would not let me see past to his spirit. I honestly would just want to slam this guys head against the bars of the jail until he was dead. I just couldn't forgive him. But could God??? I really honestly couldn't answer that. I turned in my paper blank. I was done. I resigned from the school and left.

I came back from my second tour in Iraq to an empty house and my wife and child were gone. I didn't know where they were. She had ran off with another man. I went through the trash on the side of the house on a "hunch" or if you want to call it, a premonition from God. I found papers from an Abortion Clinic from here in Shreveport, LA called Hope Medical Group. She was 9 weeks along when she had the abortion. I had been gone 6 months. I was so upset I went to my church to talk to my pastor. I walked in on a Wednesday night, I was crying, soaking wet, in my uniform because my wife had taken all my clothes and drained my bank account so I had no money (I left her with power of attorney, stupid). I asked the people in the back of the church to speak with the preacher. The directed me to some "helper" guy. I didn't want to speak to him, he looked like he was 21, and had no experience. I really needed some "spiritual guidance". The preacher wouldn't see me so I left. And I haven't set foot in a church since.

Jesus said, "The church is within you". So I get on my knees and pray to my maker, the "good" maker, not the devil. Whether you believe or not, man has made religion a money making scheme nowadays.

Good luck to you and may the real God bless you.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join