It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eurocrates

Originally posted by Firefly_
Anyone who claims to have all "wisdom" and is a messenger from "god" in my experience is full of #, and you are no exception.

I have nowhere claimed to be a messenger of what ever it is.

I just give you a view into what it is and where the scriptures of the bible are taking the information and what the coded book says in real words.

You behavior relates exactly that state I relate on the end of my last post.
You would kill, insult, murder for your "faith" stating that all you know is the only truth and all others are wrong and your arrogance shows this in a brilliant way.

You all may know also understand why all that secret societies are keeping the secrets and do not reveal them There are no secrets in this as such and if there are any, none of us, science, cults and what ever you call it will ever find out what they are.

We will end by knowing all of it and proving it by evidence except what the basic thought is and where it comes from and why. We will never know the origin of the absolute and also Kabbalah will not reveal it. Sorry for the deception. The Qu'ran brings it clear that no one will ever see god, meet him and talk to him as long as he is alive. The Bible tells this : God is in you and it is in you where you find him.

And one advise, before shooting at the world like a fool or a blind man, have a look in it first and make up your mind. It cost nothing more then a bit of intelligence and understanding.

I am even pretty sure that all you know about the bible is what the priest reads out of it in the church and that you never took time to read the book, nor did you read the holly qu'ran. So your talks are based on ignorance only.

Your experience is very limited and if you read the 5 advises I gave you on the end, you will find out very fast why.

I will explain myself further as you have jumped to some crazy assuptions there, which you would not have made having read any of my other posts.

You make me angry. Fair enough you have an interesting concept, and interesting view of reality. If you had put it across in a different manner I would have read it in a different way. But you ARE coming across as a messenger of god. A prophet. You claim to know all these things and are pronouncing judgment on the christians.

Dont you get what you are doing? These people are ALREADY suffering. They are completely lost and being led by blind, corrupt people. Religion drags people from their path, or prevents them even walking it. Then they get lost, and you are screwing with them even more. Now they are reading they are being condemned?

You are attacking them, and telling them their beliefs are wrong and yours are right. These people are lost. They need direction. Some will seek to find it, others will find things to replace it.

By further perpetuating, this cancer, this disease upon the human race manifesting as a mental illness, this sick joke, whatever it is, you are keeping it alive, so you are equally involved in its evils. You are fearmongering.

You judge and condemn christians for sitting by while all those evils are committed. So then if you are condemning them for it, then you are equally condemning your god because he is DOING THE EXACT SAME THING! You are a hypocrite and a typical christian, exactly like the ones you have just given the death penalty to.

You are saying a giant rock is going to smash into the planet and wipe it out because of the evils of people, but what about their victims? What about those who took no part? What about those who did the right thing? You are destroying everyone for the crimes of what really is a minority.

Are you really so blind as to what you are actually doing? Or do you know and just dont care? I really hope it is the former as at least then there is hope for you.

If god has something to say then why doesnt he have the balls to say it to us directly?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is why I keep saying...and Unleashed wont acknowledge such posts...

That if someone is bringing true spiritual wisdom, they will carry a certain vibration of their nature...it will be unconditional love and understanding for where all are at on their path.

Forgive them for what they do not know.

Many markers have been set by man, they are only a mirror for man to look into, what belief you hold will be a refelction of your inner vibration.

Right now, I still see alot of anger, resentment, and hate, in Unleashed's vibration. I hope he can find a way to face this and heal from it.

If one brings a spiritual wisdom, they will carry a nature with them that is of Spirit. This is how we are to recognize what is of Spirit and what is of flesh....we are to discern them by their fruits.

I would say there is more Earthly wisdom in Unleashed posts then spiritual. Which offers the same value really, they both offer things for us to learn of. Its important though to know which is which...we dont want to confuse Earthly wisdom's with Spiritual wisdom's.

The Bible is meant to be what it is....it holds much to learn from, in Earthly ways and in Spirit. Which is why its perfect....for we must learn of men and Earthly ways before we learn of Spirit and ways of the Heavens.

Yes, the God image in the OT is not Holy nor Divine nor has the right to be called a God. But really...it doesnt go much farther then that. I see someone trying to make something into what it is not.

We are creators, our collective thoughts do create. We will see this power soon and we will see how it was the masses that created what is to come. We will learn how the thoughts of the masses and their beliefs, do create. Right now, we are going through a process of ridding of this Yahweh image but much will HAVE to happen for this to occur. We will have war over Israel, over a 'special land' and there will be much blood shed in the idea God desires a land and a special people. It will be created, for it is what the people want. For us to get passed it....we must go through it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If the anger and immaturity of the threadstarter is any reflection on the 'Real GOD', you can keep him.

I'm not really concerned whether or not that makes me a poopy-head.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't see any ultimate truth in the op's post... sorry.

You want to know the ultimate truth of the bible? I'll tell you...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the great post, your views of opposition are upsetting but your point is well stated. I would like to share this video for those who tire of reading the word of god and would like to see exactly how strong the word of god is went sent through the teachings of the right type of person.

www.youtube.com...

If your unaware of who Paul Washer is..... You will know his name after this.

IF this doesnt affect you in anyway, Then understand you are just not ready and that is acceptable, You dont find god, god finds you.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Originally posted by Unleashed68

Spirits who come through the Spirit Plane of Earth after being first created in the Universe sometimes fall for the trap which is the exciting experience of physical sensations, the grandest of all evils imaginable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually, spirits who come through the spirit plane of earth after being first born in the universe sometimes fall for the trap of religion and the bibles...

I don't think OP knows the truth about the stories of the bible and it's
actually about extraterrestrials and their shananigans...

Enki is the serpent, the lord of the bible and Enlil is the God of the bible who banished him to Earth to slither on his belly along with his adam and eve...

Enki taught them knowledge and Enlil found out and was angry.

Enki also saved Noah and his family when Enki spoke of a flood that was coming...

Aliens, OP!!!! Aliens!!!!

No, wait... they don't like that word...

Extraterrestrials!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LordChaos

Like I have said before.

Alien or Aliens
a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization ( distinguished from citizen).
a foreigner.
a person who has been estranged or excluded.

It has nothing to do with space visitors from 10-100,000 light years away.

If they were here before us would that not make us Aliens?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
you may find this book revealing on the subject.. it is at least another 'version ' of it all and includes vast details and practical information:

Right use of will Vol. 1

Click the download button after the link to grab the pdf

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

In reply to original post:

I mean yeah I feel like you got some parts right, like the whole inclusion of the missing books of Moses, Enoch, gnostic gospels as well shed some true light.

Also you got a point right were there were many Christian groups in the early days that also believed the God of the OT was a Demiurge, and not the absolute.

Points taken. However keep in mind something you may not have know about Eastern Orthodoxy. ANd this fits in to what many other World religions say.

The garden of Edan was a place were people were experiencing Nonduality or Union with God. Then the fall happened when somehow, either by trickery, or by all agreeing to it, there was an event where those folks put on an Ego ...which is a veil that hides the reality of Nonduality and Union with God.

You see there is only this Nonduality. But the ego itself (which is just the thought 'I' and all the thoughts that revolve around it) just complete blocks this awesome freedom and Love that comes out of Nonduality.

You see when you are experiencing the Nonduality ...like Christ was, then its impossible to be selfish because there is no longer an 'I' which anything revolves around. There is only Oneness with God and with everyone else.

Thats where we are headed to in the future. But the collective ego is going to fight this tooth and nail. Most dont want to give up their identities, power, habits, etc. ANd yet if they even had one glimpse of what this all about..... they would give it all up in a heart beat.

Still I think there may come a time when there is forced ego death for all the masses. Those that can adapt to it, will. Those that cant will go crazy and kill each other in madness and chaos, ala armageddon

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So another thread forms, with pretty much the same nonsense being spouted as a recent one and it gets flagged pretty quickly. Atheists get accused of taking over ATS and yet it seems clear that there is a loose association of religious people flagging threads whenever they are pro religion.

Kind of sad really.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abuaisha
[

. . .

SO its a perfect book of guidance for mankind and jinn.

Sura 4:34 -

Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and beat them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

Perfect book of guidance!

[edit on 6/24/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

So another thread forms, with pretty much the same nonsense being spouted as a recent one and it gets flagged pretty quickly. Atheists get accused of taking over ATS and yet it seems clear that there is a loose association of religious people flagging threads whenever they are pro religion.

Kind of sad really.

I am a God fearing man. Far far from being an Atheist.

The OP refuses to talk to me

And he got no stars or flags from me.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I said a loose association, i wasn't accusing all religious people lol. It just seems as if such threads get roughly the same number of flags and usually quite quickly. It's a big coincidence especially when you consider that these threads don't actually add anything to ATS, they're just sermons, and poor ones at that.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

True.

ANd out of those 28 flags, not one person has rebutted me.

Sad.

So much for denying ignorance.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I don't ask myself if there is a real god... I ask why I should care if there is? All he can do is hurt and or kill you if you don't kiss his buttocks... much like any earthly despot.

Imagine a god so weak, and pathetic that it creates beings solely for the purpose of brown nosing it. That is frikkin laughable.

If there is truly a god, then it has the people skills of a toddler. No concept of 'others rights' and it's all 'ME ME ME'.
Since people try to model thier behaviour on that of thier 'gods' then it's no wonder at all that we have the world we do today.

If I stand before god someday, I pray to him my spittle hits his eye!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Fist off, due to the religious subject of the OP, I shelter my mind with a barricade of skepticism as it concerns the nature of what one person thinks they "know" or can teach about spirituality.

However, once again because of abstract thought processes and a more vague and indirect approach to whatever it is the OP is trying to explain and due to the philosophical and metaphorical method of explanation, I am put into another thought maelstrom, questioning areas in a different and abstract approach.

Amidst chaos I find my mind wandering and reaching for answers and where chaos is properly directed, I yet again have another day to think on the subject.

Religion is my expertise. It is deep, it is riddled, it is complicated and simple and where truths are seemingly obvious, they are yet surrounded by a cesspool of entwined lies used for control, brainwash and power.

Something interesting for me to note personally that I have given much thought to is the roles of devil/god. It was once said that the greatest trick the devil can play is to convince man he doesn't exist which tells me, if man thinks the devil doesn't exist, he would naturally assume the same of god logically. Besides deities roles, I find the modern god and mans beliefs of such to be those directly conforming to what I think a devil would be. The modern gods portray character attributes of evil and are strategically justified into religious beliefs. God is not a spiteful god, assuming god is anything we think he/she/it is, but that's another problem in itself.

Suffice it to say, thank you for the input even if I only gleamed something minimal for at least I have a few things to think about differently today.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Crossfate]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Good stuff...Im definately in agreement.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Unleashed68... You're Back!!!

Attention withdrawals mate?

I had to blink a couple of times and rub my eyes... but it's really you! For everyone else's benefit, I thought I'd post a quote from your goodbye thread from earlier this year. Do you remember the one mate?

Without further ado!

I would like to say goodbye to a lot of the folk who viewed my posts over the last week and thank them for sharing their opinions, insights, and even the arrogant ones who jumped on board to ridicule me or attack my character without ever meeting me in person (very entertaining replies and a lot of comical chuckles). Three of my posts in the last week received top attention and the massive number of Stars & Flags were appreciated.

Yeah... I remember you telling me on a number of occasions how important stars and flags were to you!

I began these posts knowing that my time was very limited, as I will not be present here again after Thursday evening. And by all means, I expect that if I did return here I will not only look like a fool, and I would be a fool, after boldly stating I will be gone. This is truly my goodbye and my final gift to the real ATS members.

Let me repeat the important part of that quote in case everyone missed it

I expect that if I did return here I will not only look like a fool, and I would be a fool, after boldly stating I will be gone. This is truly my goodbye and my final gift to the real ATS members.

Linky

Gee.. that didn't really turn out to be true at all! If the above is an example of 'your word' then what else can we trust you with? It begs the question really!

I was also wondering if after all this time, and all this talk about god, peace, good will, and love for your brother man, if you had actually bothered to add one single person to your friends list. You know, reciprocate friendship to at least one of the many members that offered you their hand in friendship. I wondered if this new thread was still all about you... like the other ones.

Did I really need to wonder? Still not a practitioner of what you preach!

My Sharp Friends
These are my collaborators as I work to deny ignorance.
0 friends:
(no friends added)

Member Profile

So what's your agenda this time Unleashed68?

IRM
:shk:

[edit on 24/6/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I was raised a Catholic but as I got older I became aware of the hypocrisy and couldn't stomach it anymore. I don't force religion down my kids throats or anyone elses for that matter. I believe in a God of some kind, spiritual force, whatever but mostly I believe in me. I challenge myself to be a decent human being and mostly succeed (I can be a dick at times but who isn't) but ultimately I listen to my own mind and my own heart and get on with things.

I say good effort to you for your writing abilities, although they are a bit manipulative (to say the least) but I also say, how can you be so sure? The texts that you are basing your proofs and thruths on were translated by men from ancient texts written by men. In other words fallible.

A comparison would be all of mankind being wiped out and countless records of knowledge and history lost, except for by some divine miracle 1000's of back editions of the National Enquirer, which would be discovered by a future civilization and become the basis for their religion.

Praise be Saint Oprah and boo to evil OJ... etc..

Good luck on your quest but pause now and again and actually read what you are writing..

bb

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by eurocrates

If you can explain it simply, then you understand it.

Thank you, you gave me a clearer picture........
I have studied on my own for a long time, and now you have adjusted the focus for me.

As for the op....
All must follow their own paths...use your words wisely for they could come back to haunt you.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join