It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We just had an earthquake in OTTAWA!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Daivuk

People keep mentioning Operation Blackjack and Toronto in the same context. Duh . . . I think it is time for me to find out what the aitch Operation Blackjack is.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I just came from the thread about feeling the earthquake in New York.. a mod closed that thread and directed people here..

[edit on 23-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

Hey John how are you doing anyways?

It is just that. Earthquakes was the topic 2 months ago. Now they are not. Bp oil is more important. we have to assimilate with what ats wants. Further more what we are suppose to know. Blackjack etc etc.

THe end is coming!

link   
Ohh! That's what the trembling was all about? I live in the north of Montreal and heard a big trembling.

I thought it was the owner of the house in the other apartment making noises as always.

Nothing fell on the floor though, but everything is packed in boxes since I am changing apartment

earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca...

June 23 1:45 pm Eastern Time - A moderate earthquake has occurred in the Ottawa-Montreal region. More information to follow...

link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I just came from the thread about feeling the earthquake in New York.. a mod closed that thread and directed people here..

Isn't that thread a separate issue? I would not have clicked on this thread because earthquake in Canada doesn't interest me.. But that same quake being felt in new York does interest me.

Why close that thread? If that's the case, then why don't you lump all oil spill related posts into one thread?

I am not getting the reasoning here.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

Because the oil covers so much it got its own section, would be funny if they made only one thread for an entiire sub section.

link   
Despite my rather nerdly, intelligence-projecting avatar, I'm not all that well versed on earthquakes. A question for those more in the know : Is it common for such a relatively small quake to be felt so strongly across such a wide area? The reports of moderate shaking seem to cover a huge area.

Hmm....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
that's so weird, we just had an earthquake today in my hometown in NJ. we never get earthquakes here, and now I saw this post. very strange indeed, most likely just a coincidence.

never mind, just saw this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the earthquake from Ottawa reached us apparently

[edit on 6/23/2010 by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
2.bp.blogspot.com...
this may help you to see the whole picture..hope the image expands
when you click on the map.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Nice to see you too Jordan. I dropped out of ATS for a few months during the winter and early 2010.

That's an interesting thought.. I certainly hope ATS is not controlling the flow of info for some agenda.

My above post, don't get me wrong folks, I do feel for anyone in that quake and do hope no one was hurt. It just didn't strike a cord with me like the quake being felt in New York.

If this quake is being felt that broadly Detroit , New York, what does that say about the potential damage of the quake and or lines of fault the quake is on?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yep - Felt it too, in Hamilton. Lasted a good 30 seconds with some strength, and about 30 sec. of little tremors. Stuff was definitely moving around. Especially the fish tank.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
thing is, there were 5 of these earthquakes that were almost simultanious

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory
that's so weird, we just had an earthquake today in my hometown in NJ. we never get earthquakes here, and now I saw this post. very strange indeed, most likely just a coincidence.

never mind, just saw this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the earthquake from Ottawa reached us apparently

[edit on 6/23/2010 by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory]

As I mentioned earlier, I felt something in NJ, Elizabeth to be exact.
Did we have a quake here too or did we just feel the vibrations from the Cansda quake?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just before the earthquake, I saw two military giant helicopters fly by my building. I live in Scarborough Ontario (GTA)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.burlingtonfreepress.com...

Living in Burlington Vermont.
1:43 pm 3 waves, each felt for about 10 seconds.
My Brother in Germany says he is certain it was HAARP. Bilderberg met 2 weeks ago, lots of discord, asked Obama to speed 'this' up. (Whatever 'this' is).
HAARP used for what? To prevent any tsunamis in the Gulf of Mexico?
I would love to have more info on that.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am outside of detroit. I am surprised that I didn't feel anything at my college. which is only about 18 miles away from the D. Currently speaking I am ashamed to not of felt it. I would like to feel the experiance of a earthquake. I hear it is strange.

What I am sure of is that faults between the earth crust will likely have a higher probablity of that happening within the next few days/weeks/months/years.

I deduct that faults and magma is the vains of the earth and if one side of the planet gets hit another part around the area will too.

I also see no connections with the gulf. The gulf theory is silly, but I do feel that it could be earth trying to tell us something. That being earth=God. IMO but it can me something else to you

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiserflame
thing is, there were 5 of these earthquakes that were almost simultanious

Help me understand this...do you have a map or something you could post showing us the 5 simultaneous quakes?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

earthquake light + ufo

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Strangely, today, felt 'seasick' around 1:40... H34l2D strange resonating pulses at various times during the night as well [unsure if it is related/relevent to the 73206973206e6i742073696d706c65 event] .. Didn't Feel the quake but I believe my animal could sence it. Strangely enough he was hiding in a place he never goes.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Maybe this will happen again during the G20 and G8. If we are really lucky it will take down the "leaders". There are some things that security just can't save you from!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I like how we try to rationalize everything that happens. 2,000 years later and man is still stupid

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bobrules

Well isn't that interesting. The same weird light in the sky that happened before and during the China Quake.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join