It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to boycott Mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

That was our government run by Americans ,at least the Indonesians know how to work ,not like half of the useless whinghers here complaining because they don't get enough handouts to go play the pokies.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Why, because some people have a heart.

And screw second lines..

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

That was our government run by Americans ,at least the Indonesians know how to work ,not like half of the useless whinghers here complaining because they don't get enough handouts to go play the pokies.

Whinghers? Pokies? no comprendo senior.

[edit on 6/23/2010 by yuefo]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Why, because some people have a heart.

And screw second lines..

Your top line says it all! ( Why, because some people have a heart. ) Yeah! They have a heart to care to defend their own country from illegal mexicans...

How many illegal mexicans do YOU want entering into the U.S... a million? 10 million? 50 million? 500 million?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Yea, my top line does say it all.

Im for border security, not racism.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Whinghers(probably spelt it wrong)means complainers,Pokies=poker machines,gambling etc. C My only Spanish is from Manuel(fawlty towers)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

I've been harassed ... had stuff thrown at me while trying to go to home depot.
to shop, and I'm not even Mexican. it was the illegals doing it.
and nothings done to they by the police or immigration... everyone looks the other way.

I'm not saying the guy in the video was right.
It is a huge problem where I live ... not just Americans being pricks.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Racist? How can that man in the video be a racist when those illegal mexicans are coming over the border and knowing it IS illegal to do so. Those "illegal mexicans" are just illegal pests into the U.S.

That was a textbook case of racism.

When he started calling them "beaners" That pretty much settles the argument of him being a racist P.O.S. Keep in mind this guy bills himself as the "Amazing Racist".

If you want to go around and start kidnapping people and illegally detaining them, be my guest, but don't come crying to me when a legal immigrant who hangs out at the home depot looking for work decides to sue the piss out of you.

[edit on 6/23/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan
reply to post by earth2

I've been harassed ... had stuff thrown at me while trying to go to home depot.
to shop, and I'm not even Mexican. it was the illegals doing it.
and nothings done to they by the police or immigration... everyone looks the other way.

I'm not saying the guy in the video was right.
It is a huge problem where I live ... not just Americans being pricks.

You are so full of crap. Illegals throwing stuff at you at the Home depot?

Give me a freakin break!

I'm actually laughing about what next you are going to say, lol

[edit on 23-6-2010 by earth2]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Yea, I have to call bull
on that.

Video or it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

yeah I must be full of it.

that's what they do when they aren't being victims.
i45.tinypic.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I live in South Florida, I am white and where my kids go to school 84% are Mexican.

My Daughters best friend has two illegal parents and it would break her and my heart if they were deported or harrased.

I am all for the securing of the borders but to attack good honest folk is a crime.
Those guys who think its funny to torment an innocent human being obviously have their own internal issues. Sorry.

We stole this country from the Natives and now you want to be selfish with it. I dont care if it was 500 years ago, it happened. (Scratch this comment, I shouldn't have brought this up)

Secure the borders but Have a Heart for fellow Human beings.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Oh jee freekin wiz, lets go find a bunch of stupid pictures. LOL

Told you I would laugh at your next response.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I thought this was funny:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd4c8eb90a6c.jpg[/atsimg]

Mexican boycott

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Yea, that's so freaking terrible.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Lets stop with the tired notion of "we stole the Southern US from Mexico" rubbish.

Peoples migrate. Borders change. At what point do you suddenly say "from here on, these borders are the reference point" and take it from there?

How about at the time of Alexander the Great and give all of that land back to the Greeks?

Most anthropologists think man originated either in Africa or Iran/Iraq. If it was Africa, then I guess we're all Africans, right? Does that not make the world African?

Borders are what they are and they can be changed by agreement or by an act of war.

I am absolutely certain that your daughter's friends and their families are lovely people. Most people, the world over are lovely people.

I'm also certain she would be heartbroken if they were deported, which they should be.

I'm not certain, but I'm guessing that she would also be heartbroken to grow up and find herself living in a country that resembles a third world nation and has no unique culture. If not, she should be.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

My Daughters best friend has two illegal parents and it would break her and my heart if they were deported or harrased.

maybe you guys could go with em...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Well that pretty much wraps OUR debate up.

Wake up.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I agree, it is what it is.

The only real solution is amnesty and then from that point on its up to us to control the border by turning in every illegal from that point on for security purposes.

They come into the Hosppital, fix them and deport them, they come into the DMV, arrest them and deport them, try to get a job...well you get the picture.

But right now, it is what it is. Besides, who is going to harvest all these crops down here in South Florida? I know for a fact the white folks aren't because unemployment is ramped and I don't see the unemployed whites trying to get that job.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Boycotting travel to Mexico is a no-brainer. There are way better, safer places to vacation than Mexico. www.boycottmexico.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join