It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be War-More U.S. ships en route to Persian Gulf

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
There will be no more wars if stop beating on war drums.

Let's analyse why the ships are enroute to the gulf. It had been over Iran's Ah Mad crazy rhetorics lately. The thing is, does he truly represents the Iranian people or not?

If not, then the US and the world are only using a butcher's cleaver to cut broccali, an over kill and over reaction.

If the soveriegn people of Iran decides to own nukes, then it is fully within their right and no man or nation has that authority to stop them. Everyone should be aware of the policy regarding nukes. Own them, one lives and die by it. They they people are fully responsible for them. Same with ANY nation that seeks to own nukes.

We as a human race have to grow up sometime and take responsibility for our own actions or inactions, even if death and destruction is the only way to learn and not with peaceful mollycoodling.

At least there is a 50% chance that nukes would not be used and the masses responsible enough, rather than now which is 100% war with the sacrifice of your precious young yet again and the destruction of our world, causing immense suffering, not just in Persia, but in every capital of the world.

Better we spend more money in differentiating wild beasts from humans, and use direct action upon them, as no human would bother with the death of a few wild beasts that would only harm mankind, than to sacrifice our young, cause suffering and destruction to the world.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Thanks for posting this article, you got me started on investigating the subject further, and I personally think more knowledge about a subject like this is a good thing, even if I might be powerless to change the course of action in the matter. I always choose to be informed instead of just sitting back and allowing our leaders to explain their actions.

The author of the article is an interesting guy. Given his background I think he's someone to listen to when he speaks on this subject. Along with the fact that we are I creasing our military presence over there, and also just passed those heightened sanctions against Iran.

The author just came out with a book this last year called "A Time to Betray", a chronicle of his time in the Iranian revolutionary guard, and his status as a double agent for the CIA. It looks interesting.

Anyway, the other thing I thought was intriguing about his article was that it mentioned that the leader of Iran is also affiliated, and being helped ny a strange religious sect. They want to bring about "end times" as they see it to bring Imam Mahdi to be their messiah. Not that I believe in any of this, but if you get enough religious extremists to fight and believe these "prophecies", then by default they could make them come true, and start a world war in the process.

Interesting thread, and even though as one person I might not be able to change the course of any of these actions, I do feel it's my duty to be informed.

And, no matter what anyone may think, I do feel for the Iranian people, it's a shame that this leader has sent the movement back into hiding, maybe someday they can rise again to take their country in a new direction.

I had a good friend in college during the whole time period of the "Iran-Contra affair", and he was dating a friend of mine. He was a kind person, gentle, well-read, and I valued his friendship. It taught me to not see a country for just who happens to be in leadership at the time. Just as I wouldn't condemn a Chinese person, or a Russian, just because I differ in beliefs from their leaders. I also hope people from other countries would look upon me in the same light. I'm not naive enough to think this would be the norm for most of the countries that we are in battle with. I just know not to judge a country by only it's leadership.

Starred, and flagged, I will keep up on this, thanks for posting!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Let's analyse why the ships are enroute to the gulf. It had been over Iran's Ah Mad crazy rhetorics lately. The thing is, does he truly represents the Iranian people or not?

Chances are he has a stronger backing from the public than our zionists controlled leaders could ever dream about and this was tested by CIA black ops in recent times.

if i was Irainian and those mad zionists kept sending nuke subs to my coast carrying nuke missiles then your dam right i would want my own nukes to defend myself.

We has sanctions against Cuba and Iran when realy we need to have sanctions against Iserail who are the aggressors.

Cut the connection between zionist bankers and politicians in the states and a lot of lives will be saved and a lot of american tax money could be spent dealing with jobs that are being lost.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil C Hickus
We need change. If war it the only way.....so be it. I'm sick of status quo.

Yeah cause its worked so well for the past thousand years

War wont change anything. These people that rule the world truly are the dumbest sobs ever born. For some reason they believe they can change 3000 years of policy in less than a hundred. That they can succeed where much greater civilizations have failed. I hope that old technology they've stolen from Egypt and Iraq is something fantastic because unless they can come up with something no ones ever seen before it will be sheer hell on earth.

Ahmadinijad is staged opposition, a puppet much like our leaders and its obvious. The people will suffer as these idiots try and bring about one world everything and claim killing massive amounts of people will be good for all humanity somewhere down the line. And people still eat that bs up like a mcdouble. It will not be better scarcity is fictional and diversity is the lifeblood of humankind.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Usa always has these ships going all over the place, who the feck knows what they are there for, but how many times have we heard about legions of american ships heading for iran.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
There will be war?

There already is war. The world never stops warring.

People are dumb enough to willingly choose 'soldier' as their occupation... there's always going to be war.

I was a soldier. Does that mean I'm dumb? Really?

And the world at war is the fault of dumb soldiers? Really?

Wow. In my dumbness I cannot argue against your flawless logic.

*edit* in my dumbness, i mispelled stuff

[edit on 6/22/2010 by josheboyxiii]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"War is Peace and Peace is War"

1984 (George Orwell)

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
WAR!

(what is it good for?)

In my opinion, as long as our society continues to be monetary-based and not resource-based, there will always be a "need" for war. And thanks to the military industrial complex, war is the monetary policy makers tool to increase their strength and power over us all.To them, we are merely pawns to be manipulated, lied to...murdered.

ESV

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

Originally posted by Phil C Hickus
We need change. If war it the only way.....so be it. I'm sick of status quo.

I hope that old technology they've stolen from Egypt and Iraq is something fantastic because unless they can come up with something no ones ever seen before it will be sheer hell on earth.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

interesting, i heard something about some old technology in ancient Babylon and Egypt. but can you tell me more, i cant find anything.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lets not forget what jumpstarted the american economy after the great depression.
World war!

We're in the 2nd biggest depression. What do you think their idea is to jumpstart it again?

History repeating itself.
Arab world, russia, china Vs Western world, US, Israel, Europe.

I think its about high time for everyone who supports war to get together and have their war, And leave the people like us who want peace and progressive action alone.

I got my 40 acres, just stay the hell off of it!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
IRGC ready to tackle new threats

A top commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) says the IRGC develops its strategy based on new threats.

"The IRGC's Navy will formulate a strategy proportional to new threats", IRGC's Navy Commander Rear Admiral Ali Fadawi was quoted by IRNA as saying on Tuesday.

He was referring to new threats by the US and the Zionist regime of Israel.

"The trend of modernization, equipment and overhaul at the IRGC is gaining momentum", the admiral further told an annual conference of the IRGC's Navy.

www.presstv.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

There may well be, as the president is looking for a distraction. Problem is, if he can't clean up an oil spill or fight afghanistan properly, I'd really rather he wait until we have a competent president in the White House, or let the Israelis handle it.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

They retire and send more ships all the time.

Congratulations for noticing it. It's been going on for decades though.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
"There is no such thing as a military genius." Tolstoy

I won't say that soldiers are dumb but in all of history the most pathetic victims are soldiers. Audie Murphy was a brave man who fought hard for his country. He suffered extreme psychologicol trauma for his efforts. He needed pills and booze just to get through the day. He needed booze and pills in order to get a nights sleep. He was not a happy man though he attained a hero status and was beloved by his country. Was it worth it? I doubt it. I had a Viet Nam veteran (decorated for valor-Bronze Star) tell me that the lucky ones were the ones who didn't come back.

I joined the army when I was 17. I have an honorable discharge. Joining the army was by far the dumbest thing I ever did; and for me that is saying a lot. The military is full of thieves, rapers, perverts, acoholics, loan sharks, whoremasters, pimps, murderers, dopers, drug dealers. Did I say theives? Oh, yeah, there are plenty of those. I truly regret joining whenever I think about it. Didn't help me a bit. Quite the opposite.

Only a madman likes war.

Honor is like sex. In the sense that those who talk about it the most (the military) are the ones who have the least.

War is stupid and stands as testimony to the stupidity and emotional/mental problems that plague our pathetic species.

War with Iran? Bad idea. Anyone who thinks it is a good idea should be at the vanguard of the attack.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
the money we give to pakistan goes straight to their taliban, who are in cahoots with afgan taliban.
So we're just fighting ourselfs.
And you mean to tell me that none of our generals are smart enough to understand what's going on?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ExScientiaVeritas

right

i realize this.

i'm thinking i should explain myself more, lately - but that's beside the point.

anyway - i know how things are - but that doesn't mean i even have to acknowledge those tired old evil ways.

WAR!
what is it good for?

truly GOOD for?

NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds, oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that to the poor
Yeah!

Time will tell they are power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'till their judgment day comes
Yeah!

(Bridge)

Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgment, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercies for their sins
Satan laughing, spreads his wings
OH LORD YEAH!

------------

think about those lyrics, everyone here that is either resigned to war or actually somehow looking forward to it...

do you really want to be a party, in any way, to any more of this EVIL?

because it is EVIL to make war for money at the expense of the rest of us, the rest of the world.

even just expressing the idea that you don't feel there is anything you can do about it is helping it along!

if you don't resist the idea in your words and even your silent inner thoughts, then you are going along with it - adding your energy to the war machine!

if you don't want war, then remind yourself in your thoughts!
don't give into it, at all, in any way, shape, or form!!!
your thoughts will always be your own free will - make them count even if that is all you have to resist with!

and if you do want war, then all i can say is that you'd better hope that the whole satan idea really is a fairy tale.

because if there is some sort of dark force doing the dirty work for GOD...then i'm thinking you're toast if you're somehow wanting a war.

but it will be a spectacular event, seeing you scooped up by some dark cloud of a nightmare raptor with talons like Freddy Kruger's

but don't worry - i'm pretty sure reincarnation is a "go" if satan turns out to be real!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is just another way to divert attention from their evil agenda and further their duplicitous goals. Don't be fooled. We are already at war. The Cabal declared war on the people a long time ago. This is the real war which is going on.

Democrat vs Republican, Israel/US/UK vs Iran - these monsters are all on the same side and complicit with one another. They take it in turns to play good guy, bad guy....all to fool the people and move closer their same shared agenda.

Look at what is going on domestically in Iran - see if you can't find parallels in US/UK. Everywhere totalitarianism is creeping ever closer.

We are at war, but not the one they present to us via the media. The cabals declared war on the people a long time ago... This latest move is the beasts changing gear and proceding faster to their end game.

Awareness of what's going on is the first step to countering this.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
At least they will start it instantly, unlike this #ty afghanistan war started years after 911. Same for Irak.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There will be another world war. It's not a question of if but when. And this is a perfect time in history for it to commence.

Our city streets ea littered with drugged out, sorry young people that don't hit a lick at a snake because they are too busy being cool and keeping their pants from falling down.

I would be happy to drive the bus to yank them off the streets and put them through the old time military training. That would make them or break them.

Oh, is that American thinking? Well if letting your pants drag the floor and have your nasty underwear show is apple pie and America then I have been taught all the wrong values.

We need a big change. Our world is one hell of a mess.

We cannot live in peace as we are now.

I do not want war but if it is inevitable then lock and load and lets whip butt.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join