It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be War-More U.S. ships en route to Persian Gulf

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
We'll find out the Iranians caused the Deepwater disaster, the efforts to suppress it were meant to cover it all up and hopefully contain the damage without causing the need for war but since all of those efforts have failed now Iran must pay. At least I wouldn't be surprised for "Iran attacked the oil rig" to slowly start to be released in to the mainstream.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
be prepared for any excuse to use the forces we have sent over there. looks like we are also looking for russian help with medvedev meeting with obama this week. wonder what role china is going to play in all of this?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

There Will Be War

Not if we all bought boats and put ourselves in between the armada's and declared "There shall be no more wars on our planet Earth!!!"

Then aliens will land applauding the human race for finally growing up....

Maybe not this time, but one day that will all happen....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Surprising...

They are only are warming us up with this idea for almost 2 years I know off.
It isn't easy to start a war for no good reason whatsoever.

Well... at least one we are allowed to know about

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

There Will Be War

Not if we all bought boats and put ourselves in between the armada's and declared "There shall be no more wars on our planet Earth!!!"

lol....delusional!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Let us take off the veil of the wimen, men and have wimen over there have the same rights as the men. LET FREEDOM WIN. Lets teach them the ways of the U.S.A. We will free your wimen and teach them what it means to be free to speak out to your husband. LET U.S.A FREE THEM ALL OVER THERE. It's time to remove the veil and be free. So when we attack, THIS IS WHAT WE WILL TEACH TO EVERYONE. We are comming to free you IRAN. FREE THE WIMEN. Most important of all, to teach the children the true way of peace, the U.S.A. way.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Great, so lets start another war on Israel's behalf. We can't take care of our own country, of our own homeless, poor, veterans, infrastructure, disasters. But oh boy, lets throw some more billions at an unnecessary war just so Israel can feel all the more "safe".

I truly truly hope, that if this does happen. If we indeed do attack Iran, that there are repercussions. I am an American, and I love my country. I do NOT love my government. They are dismantling everything this country is "supposed" to stand for. To start another war, and lets be honest, it will be war, is so stupid. We can't / won't get out of Iraq or Afghanistan. And now we are going to get bogged down in Iran? Come on.

If we are to attack Iran's sites, you can be sure Iran is not just going to sit back and allow it to happen. I would expect nothing less than a full out attack on the ships in the Gulf. And perhaps that is just what "they" want to happen. Then they will turn around and play victim again. "ooh they shot at us.. lets nuke em".

When will it ever stop. With all the money we are dumping on these endless, needless wars, we could have fixed so many problems in our OWN country.

I'm sorry but its high time to get rid of Congress, get rid of the Senate, and most importantly get rid of Obama. I disliked Bush... but jesus if Obama isn't 10x worse. And I really never thought that could be possible.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by DerekJR321]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I may get called out on this and flamed.....but im just gonna say what alot of americans and people think. Who gives a rats arse about the iranian people? YOU? i think not. what have you done to help them besides sit on your fat lazy butts and post on a conspiracy forum? you people are PATHETIC. knowing fool well you cant do anything at all yet you come here and run your mouths off like little kids trying to rebel.
The truth is....you dont give 2 craps about the middle east.

You may sit here and condemn attacks or actions all you want....but the reality is you are just a bunch of pussies.

You dont care. because as soon as oil prices and gas prices start sky rocketting you people will be the first to say 'do something about it'.

and we all know what 'doing something about it' entails yeah?

You all like to put up a face on this forummake yourself feel good.......but this forum is essentially FANTASY. we may discuss certain events and let our opinions be known.....but the truth is...opinions matter didly squat in the REAL world.

Nothing you will ever do and say will change ANYTHING.

All you pacifists on here are FAKE. because you are just like sheep. just like the average people you folks despise so much.On one face you frown and snarl about aerican imperialism' and every other 'injustice' in the world. On the other face you get off your nice 500-1000$ dollar computer,go eat your fast food or what ever high end food 75% of the world are too poor to afford,go ride in your expensive gas guzzler while complaining about 'climate change',go to work in a capatalistic system everyday that you 'hate' (forgetting that,that's what made the western world great). you really are NO different then the sheep you make fun of.

So im just gonna come out and say it! Who gives a rats arse about iran,gaza,etc. and all the little islamo-facists on the middle east? better yet who gives a rats bunghole about anyone other then your fellow countrymen?

I dont.

and i think if any of you were REALLY truthful you would find you dont care as well.

all this concern about 'war' is bullcrap. because you dont care about the lives lost on the opposing side....thats bullcrap and you know it. its self-preservation. with the weapons we have now war is not wise....and thats the only thing from stopping us and the only real reason any of you care.

because you know if war starts its gonna cause poop to fall into YOUR cheerios.

No other reason.

dont lie and deny it.

Deep down none of you care about iranian people.

Im just being truthful about it knowing and saying that i dont.

So i have stopped fighting this. I have stopped fighting my instincts. Im gonna admit it. Im fascinated by war.....i watch the military channel religiously. I play violent video games and cheer when i shoot my enemies in the face. My pulse races when i see blood and action in action/fighting movies.

Instead of feeling sick to my stomache when i see the weapons we have made. Instead of feeling sad that so much money is 'wasted' developing weapons of war.....I FEEL PRIDE.

Thats right...i feel pride knowing how great of warriors our species it. And if we ever do meet aliens....and we have to 'get rid' of them...go ahead.

Thats just who we are as a species. Quit fighting it.

Maybe im just another breed from you guys?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by empireofpain]

[edit on 21-6-2010 by empireofpain]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Oops, my bad...I thought the title of this thread was "There Will Be War Against Oil - More U.S. ships en route to the Gulf of Mexico."

But...*sigh*...just more saber rattling on foreign issues that the average American could give a rat's beep about.

Proceed.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by empireofpain

Angry much?

I care what my supposed elected officials do in my country. I care if my elected officials, who are supposed to represent the people go off and do dumb things. I care when my government cares more about lining their own pockets then taking care of the people they were elected by.

If I care about Iranians or not was not my point. My point was that I am sick and tired of the United States Government getting involved in matters that don't concern us. I care that I'm being taxed to death in my country and seeing all that money go outside of our borders. Meanwhile bridges are collapsing, disasters are happening, people are starving, veterans are coming home from these wars and living on the streets. Do I care about those people? Yes. You know why? Because they are in my country. So if I give a damn about them more then people in Iran or Gaza, that is ok. That doesn't mean that it isn't WRONG to blockade Gaza and starve people to death. That doesn't mean it isn't wrong to bomb a country because another country tells you to.

I do get your point.. but don't assume that NO ONE cares.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
the us will not attack/invade iran. trust me on that.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

How can you be so sure of this? If not the U.S. , then what about Israel with U.S. help?

g

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I don't think any country in the Middle East would stand for Israel attacking Iran. Thats why the cowards always have to get the US to do it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

There Will Be War

let's DO IT.

seriously

i will if you will

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Time for me to grab the rose colored glasses I guess. Is it an exercise
perhaps?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by empireofpain

Well...

In fact I spread the info I know and get everywhere where I come to anyone that will listen or comes across a link I've posted where I thought it to get read.

This is the first step.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil C Hickus
We need change. If war it the only way.....so be it. I'm sick of status quo.

how the hell is war change?!?!?!

when we've been making war, somewhere on this planet, non-stop for the last 7,000 years AT LEAST - how is anything going to be any different if
we keep doing the same ineffective things

that's just plain stupidity, if you ask me.
we gotta quit being stupid and letting other people make the decisions in this world who don't give a rat's ass about even the rats!

i'm not putting up with this violence anymore.

or my own stupidity, either!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by FuGGer

How can you be so sure of this? If not the U.S. , then what about Israel with U.S. help?

g

'cause i been spending the most splendiferous summer solstice making
happy rainbow beatnik ancient magick voodoo
on behalf of the whole world.

PEACE is what i decided.

and i ain't kiddin' either - you all will see!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I'm reminded of this movie on youtube that I watched.
www.youtube.com...
I am not qualified to make any comments concering politics and
the war machine.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I know the subject of the webbots are kind of controversial around here, but, they have been predicting a mid July the around the 11th if I remember correctly.. a event of decent magnitude.. this seems to relate time wise with this news.. and the deadlines stated... then a really big event mid November. I guess we shall see soon!

[edit on 22-6-2010 by E-ville]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join