It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Will Be War-More U.S. ships en route to Persian Gulf

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Really, all the worlds problems are because of young people with sagging pants? LOL Wow...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I really hate that the crap my government/military pulls will result in other people hating me for being born here. I guess I can't really blame them, but we're all the same in Israel, America, Iran, Iraq, China, Japan, Germany, wherever. We're just normal folks trying to make it through while crazy psychos and corrupt governments run the show.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Born from the fire clean, crawling in the dirt like, WAR!
5 years, my mother gave a voice for, WAR!
10, I was dead born again with eyes for, WAR!
By 15 hate was the name of my, WAR!

Wash me in the river, give me to the pain of LifeWar
LifeWar

20 years gone and father told me life was like, WAR!
Hands to the bone, 25 years of, WAR!
30, I wake to the sound of souls at, WAR!
I will pass through, buried with the flag of my, WAR!

Wash me in the river, give me to the pain of LifeWar
LifeWar

-Demon Hunter

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by empireofpain
I may get called out on this and flamed.....but im just gonna say what alot of americans and people think. Who gives a rats arse about the iranian people? YOU? i think not. what have you done to help them besides sit on your fat lazy butts and post on a conspiracy forum? you people are PATHETIC. knowing fool well you cant do anything at all yet you come here and run your mouths off like little kids trying to rebel.
The truth is....you dont give 2 craps about the middle east.

Although none of us knows what MOST Americans think, I agree that most of the Americans that I know agree with your sentiments. How could they think otherwise with all of the brainwashing that the media supplies via the TV and Newspapers.

I'm fortunate that I live outside the US so am not subjected to the relentless bombardment of right-wing mumbo jumbo.

Although Demetre said it better, let me just add my answer to your totally ignorant rant.

I care! I am doing what I can to stop the anti-Iran campaigners from getting their way. I'm denying ignorance on a daily basis whether it be political, financial, medical or just plain criminal. I improve my life based on the intelligence that I gather when I'm sitting here at my 5-year old computer which includes eating more healthy foods, avoiding man-made foods - especially those from fast-food joints, supporting local farmers especially those who use responsible, pesticide-free, and best of all, organic methods.

I do what I can and try to affect others by passing on this information and serving as a role model for a better way.

Unfortunately people like you far outnumber people like me. But the true heroes who literally put their lives on the line are even fewer in number - reporters who actually tell the truth instead of towing the elite's party line, Amnesty International campaigners who stand up in front of ruthless governments to fight on behalf of political prisoners, etc.

So don't come on this forum dedicated to searching for and spreading the truth and belittle our efforts at fighting back against oppression and injustice. Instead, help out by teaching us the right way to overcome the evils of the world. Recognise that what is desperately needed at this time is spreading the truth to the masses whether face to face or via online or in print media. Once a critical mass is reached, governments and corporations will find it extremely difficult to push their agendas without causing serious uproar instead of the sheep response that we've seen over the last 3 decades.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just a point my brigade(as far as i know) has been told to stay on a combat readiness alert. I have my kitbag ready at the barracks, although i'll be heading back to base the day after tomorrow as i have had compassionate leave for the last 4 days. Rumours among my platoon that our commander is being ordered to deploy a good chunk of the 16 Air Assault Brigade to Saudi Arabia for "undisclosed purposes" to top up the 3,500 troops already there.

It will be my first taste of combat if this comes to pass because somehow i avoided Afghanistan thanks to a peacekeeping mission in Cyprus with a small team of FNG's(myself included).

Didn't think my first may be invading a nation.

Hopefully it's just posturing,if it's not i'm ready for it. Maybe ic an prove myself to the veterans who knows.

I'll let you all know if i hear anything though being a Private i probably won't hear much, my cousins are special forces so i'll see if i can get anything out of them.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
Let us take off the veil of the wimen, men and have wimen over there have the same rights as the men. LET FREEDOM WIN. Lets teach them the ways of the U.S.A. We will free your wimen and teach them what it means to be free to speak out to your husband. LET U.S.A FREE THEM ALL OVER THERE. It's time to remove the veil and be free. So when we attack, THIS IS WHAT WE WILL TEACH TO EVERYONE. We are comming to free you IRAN. FREE THE WIMEN. Most important of all, to teach the children the true way of peace, the U.S.A. way.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by nite owl]

Really?

I see a lot of posts like this in the thread. Some of you guy's heads are rammed so full with propaganda, that you can't think straight. It saddens, while infuriating me.

Oh, and...

"WOMEN"

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Reply to post by DrJay1975

Didnt Saudi Arabia give Israel permission to fly over on bombing runs last week?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Originally posted by nite owl
Let us take off the veil of the wimen, men and have wimen over there have the same rights as the men. LET FREEDOM WIN. Lets teach them the ways of the U.S.A. We will free your wimen and teach them what it means to be free to speak out to your husband. LET U.S.A FREE THEM ALL OVER THERE. It's time to remove the veil and be free. So when we attack, THIS IS WHAT WE WILL TEACH TO EVERYONE. We are comming to free you IRAN. FREE THE WIMEN. Most important of all, to teach the children the true way of peace, the U.S.A. way.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by nite owl]

Really?

I see a lot of posts like this in the thread. Some of you guy's heads are rammed so full with propaganda, that you can't think straight. It saddens, while infuriating me.

Oh, and...

"WOMEN"

I agree.

We will "free" them by murdering thousands and igniting the next world war. But at least it will end our recession.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Israel will be eye's on, Iran, on June 25th.... first pic's from SPYSAT due in on that date....

en.rian.ru...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wow! Another war that we'll refuse to fight to win.

Personally, I don't have a problem with war if the reasons make sense. In WWII, Hitler and Tojo had to go, and we fought to win.

Iran poses an interesting problem. Ahmadinejad and the mullas are nuts, and most of the people there don't agree with them. Even so, we can't let them have an A-bomb.

Before anyone tries putting moral relevance to what I just said, most countries that possess nuclear weapons know not to use them unless as a last resort (N. Korea and Pakistan not so much).

Since we haven't won a war since 1945, let's hope that if we do go into Iran, it's to win. If not, then it's not worth it. The other countries in the region, both Arab and Israeli, have more to lose than we do. Make them be the boots on the ground.

I'm sick of being the world's police. They don't appreciate it. We rebuild Eruope after WWII, then spend ourselves into huge debt defending them during the Cold War. How do they thank us? By spitting in our face.

Our so-called allies refuse to fight in Afghanistan.

Send the troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan? I say yes, but also send them home from Europe, Korea, Japan, Bosnia, and everywhere else they are.

Time to get out of those useless organizations like NATO, UN, WTO, and all the others.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Another link to the Israel spy satellite. www.space-travel.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
war iran if you must. but do not do it on the pretext that it will gain you peace because it will not.

lets assume, iran gets nuked to glass shards. do you think greater peace will befall israel and the us?

or will millions of terrorists and so called "jihadists" be converted instantly.

anyway, i dont think it will happen but i wish it did. it will be fun to watch.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad, the mullas, hamas and hizbullahs are of an older generation that grew up only knowing hatred for the jews and deemed it as an insult that they are living amongst them, stirred by beasts who manipulated a peaceful religion of tolerance into hate for others.

Ahmadinejah and gang are old men who have no compulsion with themselves dead and million others sacrificed to see jews dead and their bodies littering the M.E ground. Nukes are but an excuse and intended provocation to see that slaughter comes to fruitation.

Furthermore, are americans and others from the world to sacrifice their young to fight every nation that seeks to hold nukes/wmds as a form of insurance?

But the newer generations are sick of wars and the suffering it wroughts, when diplomacy, finding of common grounds and peace is possible.

Why should my fellow humans of the muslim faith, the jewish beliefs, the christian salvationary paths, Iranians, Israelites, Americans and other fellow humans bleed for the anger and bloodlust of a few pathetic mindwarped old fools as well as the greedy rich hoping to profit from wars?

I don't want to be a hero. A song dedicated to my jewish, muslim, christian brothers.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
If they are indeed headed for the persian gulf then based on where they are right now, how many days til the ETA ...?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
No war will happen. If you think hard, you;ll know why.
I't will be elsewhere not in the Persian Gulf and not until 2013 at least.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

The US government has been doing this for 5 years now. They have had a constant presense in the Persian Gulf since Bush's first week in office. I suppose it is meant to intimidate the Iranians. Israel is constantly pressing for the US to attack. Let Israel spend her blood and treasure instead of us this time.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
umm...let's see, when was the haiti earthquake??

Jan??

some of the ships that went to haiti where diverted as they were heading to the gulf of aden (off the coast of somolia), to relieve the pirate hunters that were there.
such deployments last six months.
and well, count the months...those ships are due to come home I believe sometime next month!!!

my bet would be that these are the ones that are being sent to relieve them...
I imagine there could be more to it...
but then, this is a perfectly plausible explaination that I know at least on other has given.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
Reply to post by DrJay1975

Didnt Saudi Arabia give Israel permission to fly over on bombing runs last week?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

i believe so!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCAinSTL
Iran poses an interesting problem. Ahmadinejad and the mullas are nuts, and most of the people there don't agree with them. Even so, we can't let them have an A-bomb.

Before anyone tries putting moral relevance to what I just said, most countries that possess nuclear weapons know not to use them unless as a last resort (N. Korea and Pakistan not so much).

doesn't matter - no one is going to get to use nuclear weapons!
no one!
read why

Since we haven't won a war since 1945, let's hope that if we do go into Iran, it's to win. If not, then it's not worth it. The other countries in the region, both Arab and Israeli, have more to lose than we do.

how do you figure?
to lose lives is the same, regardless from what nation.
just fighting with each other, we lose so much!

and for what?
what possibly justifies violent acts on one nation by another?
how can KILLING ever be justified?
especially for non-existent principles masking the war-monger profiteers behind all of it...
not for real reasons but as a way to make money and maintain fortunes!

aren't you tired of being used and lied to, about war and it's mechanisms?

i suspect all this right now is also a diversionary tactic - to take our attention away from the gulf and the overwhelming APATHY coming from those supposedly in charge of damage control.

screw their petty foreign affairs - we have to look after our home!

it is far more important than anything else right now!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
doesn't matter - no one is going to get to use nuclear weapons!
no one!
read why

pls dont bring that ufo crap into this thread...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join