It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Real-Life Super-Powers

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MZYYY

I witnessed a couple of incidences of teleportation last year too. I don't talk about it because nobody would believe me but it's nice knowing that others can confirm similar experiences.

I don't know how to do it but I think it's linked to the third eye and is an extremely advanced skill.

Try reading my third eye activation thread. I think it can guide you in the right direction. I'm still learning myself.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AzothPendragon

I was about to mention the same thing about these alleged Chinese psychics I read up a while ago.

They were able to successfully materialize items like a flower out of thin air.

I will try to post the link. It was a long time ago since I saw it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

Agreed, well said.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i wish I had a super power or a good intuition. im not naturally gifted but I have a really strong feeling that my mother is. she is pretty acute when it comes to judging peoples' characters or perceiving a situation.

can anybody assist me in how to develop such powers?

I hve been meditating to open my third eye and its been three days but members here have posted such horrid experiences that now im not sure that's what I want but I really want to have a higher perception

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sapphireblue

Do me a favor, look up a guy by the name of Jef Harvey on youtube Jef spelled with one f, and hear what he says and look into some of the devices he is talking about, Jef has since passed on but he left a wealth of information.

If you follow what he teaches and keep notes you will not do harm to your self.

The object is not to open your third eye but your whole brain in terms of gathering information and putting that into use, then no harm should come.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I can feel electronic devices turn on or off from other room. Is that a superpower?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassie Clay

I don't know if this experience would class as a "superpower".
(early apology for the long post) :

Back in 1995, a friend wanted me a martial arts instructor wanted to meet me, but I couldn't know anything about this person. I said- sure
We met at a field and there were about 10 people there (his students & him). He told me to punch him and out of respect and for demo, I went slow. He tapped the outside of my R forearm with his extended index & middle fingers (he used the middle finger's edge) a few times up my forearm & humerus. I thought, Ah... he is being respectful and going quick & hard to not break my arm

He said- Your arm would be broken here, here and here (where he touched).
I thought, Okay... and said- You mean if you went faster and harder, right?"
He said- No... just like this.
I thought maybe he didn't understand what I meant, so gave him the benefit of the doubt.

He then told me to grab his wrist and then he tapped wrist lightly with his two fingers and said it would be broken. Almost every counter he did, all he would do is tap his fingers lightly wherever and said that would break. Oooooookay... my poopmeter ran high, but out of respect, I said nothing... to each their own.

He said to me- I can tell you don't believe me.
I said- You're right. I don't. Prove it... break my arm, rib, whatever by just touching lightly, not speeding up or going harder. Do it.
He said no, but would give me a demonstration. He told me to move away (on the grass) until I was far. I went approx 20' and he said to keep going. So, I went (in total) approx 50' away. He told me to take a "strong stance" and I told him I don't have a "stance", so stood there and told him I was fine. His students shouted I was going to get knocked on my butt; he shushed them, laughed and said to me that he would go easy, then. I thought, "Easy"? Yeah, right! Now, I'm skeptical... very! What is this poop! Pfffft!

He shouted for me to close my eyes and to not open then; I shut my eyes, as requested. Several seconds later, I started swaying a bit. Baaaah... it's just me doing micro movements... pfffft. Then, I got really taken off balance to my right to where nearly all my weight I was on the edge of my R foot and L foot almost off the ground. Then, quickly taken off balance to the edge of my L foot. Then, I was pulled forward. What the heck is going on! It felt as if someone was right on front of me and pulling my shirt's front to take my off balance. My upper started moving in clockwise and counterclockwise circles (horizonal plane) and I peeked. Nobody was directly in front of me. I angled my head down very slowly, so as to not alert anyone I opened my eyes. My shirt was moving as if something was pulling it! What the..?

I looked up and the instuctor was moving one hand in motions to correspond with how my shirt was being pulled. He did this for a few more minutes, then abruptly stopped. When I got back to the group, I asked to see a close-up demo. This was not a trick, etc. and wanted to figure this out. He smirked- No... I know you know it's not a trick, so you don't need anymore proof.
His students reacted and said they'd been shown more proof.
He said to me- I know you'll figure it out, but I don't want you to... it's mine. You can't control it.

The way he said,"You can't control it" made me really cautious. Was this some entity he learned to control? I don't need that in my life and didn't want to chance it, so I'd never delved into it. It would be letting out more from my Pandora's Box, so to speak.

In 2002, I met another very experienced martial artist (like the 1995 one) and I asked if he'd ever heard of a person that could do this moving ability and if it was legit, but I didn't tell him of the full experience or where this happened. He said- You mean xx (name) in xx (location). He is the real deal. Which bones did he break on you?
As I hadn't told him about the touch/bone comments; that added more validity for me. I told him that none were broken, but I had asked to have some broken : This 2nd instructor said I was lucky because the 1st one tends to be a jerk to skeptics; he'd personally known people that had been broken by this 1st instructor's doing that. This 2nd one chose to not learn that skill the 1st one did.

* I don't remember the name of either instructor anymore and used "xx" (for name & locaton) & didn't mention the art for their privacy reasons. Although I've met people that can do other things, I've never experienced anyone like that 1st one again.
-------
As to the Original Post's questions:
1. No. I think people with various abilities have existed throughout history.
2. Yes (current year is 2016).
3. From the people I've met, they do take it seriously. Which particular skills (all or just certain ones)? I don't know.
4. I feel scattered & not attract attention is better.

But, I feel it also depends on the person in regards to how they feel about the ability/abilities the have and if they want or need support. Perhaps if they are tired of having prove over and over and defend what they can do as real and not a hoax... and that repeated proving & testing might be depressing & draining. Or other ppl might only approach for use of the person's ability and then the person (with the ability) might feel the main reason people want to know them is for the ability... that can be disheartening, too. Some might need support just to know others exist, too, and/or to perhaps develop more, etc. And others might not want the support of others (like the 1st instructor).

I do not feel you are being paranoid.

edit on 5-6-2016 by oldme because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2016 by oldme because: typo fixes :

edit on 5-6-2016 by oldme because: typo fix :

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
A good book about real life superpowers is The PK Man: A True Story of Mind Over Matter by Jeffrey Mishlove. It documents the case of Ted Owens who supposedly could influence the weather. He also supposedly was in contact with UFO entities called the Space Intelligences or Saucer Intelligences.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I believe some are real and others are not.
superhuman strength is real. its called myostatin deficiency and people have twice the muscle mass.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I believe some are real and others are not.
superhuman strength is real. its called myostatin deficiency and people have twice the muscle mass.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

Thank you for believing me. I have told my best friends about what I had seen and they did not believe me.

I am planning to get in contact with my fathers co-worker. Meet him and have a discussion about what I had seen him do.

There are two possibilities of what will happen. He will tell me that I am crazy and just imagined it. Or he will maybe teach me how to teleport. He is a very strange person. Quiet and reserved. Speaks only when absolutely necessary. He doesn't work with my father anymore (in my country's ministry of international affairs). My father does think very highly of him and said he is not only a great worker but an an amazing person. My father also said that he also thinks highly of me for some reason. Even though I met him only a couple of times.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yes they exist and yes they can alter reality. Absolutely, some of them are discovered already, but with the human database and bio fingerprinting, these people will not be completely independent, one of the simplest ways of finding people out is via your internet connection. Remember, unless you're encrypted, you have no privacy, so watch what you say if you want to stay off the grid. (That's just my advice and respect your country.)
edit on 7-8-2016 by psiclops8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
One of the eight primary yogic paranormal powers, or "siddhis," is anima. This is the ability to magnify in real time objects too small to be visible to unaided human sight. Over a century ago, it was demonstrated by two well-known Theosophists, Annie Besant and C.W. Leadbeater. If you want to examine the most convincing evidence for a form of remote-viewing ever presented, read this. The subject is reviewed here.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassie Clay Count me among them.

I have been a Psychic Medium since I was young.

I have this by Genetics, from my earliest Ancestors.
It just is what it is.
This is me: advanced psychic powers: clairvoyance, psychometry, remote viewing, telepathy
* telekinetic abilities

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
wow old thread...well i think that while this is not new for people to experience these types of abilities i believe the awareness is more prevalent and technology is being developed to enhance these abilities to make them more "real"

ie the future will hopefully hold more cool stuff that was once thought to be science fiction...
being able to record dreams, teleport, android bodies with enhanced capabilities, flying, mind reading, etc
edit on 31-10-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
well... I have an ability to function above or through all barriers in any area of creation by use of communication. Barriers that have been holding us back for thousands of years. When I say barriers I mean learning the discipline of all things. I just need to tune my power. I'm still doing that. I just recieved an upgrade through meditation for my power. I have even more power but this parasite computer is still stuck on me from posting too much information in the past. I will be posting more conservatively. I believe I've almost got this parasite computer off of me. I just need more time.

I wouldn't want to join a secret site but I will contribute to this site all I can.

everyone power or powerless be safe out there. This is a tough world.

EDIT: If you want powers, theres a chance if you don't have sex and meditate through out your life you might get them. There are chances that you might not but thats the chance agreement with whom ever is giving them out. Theres a lot that I can't know, this information is who are the controller(s) of this matrix game. I know it is a being, but beyond that it is impossible to figure out. There have been too many accounts through movies, culture and beliefs about who is controlling this planet - but like you - I don't know. The jugglers of all the people of this world - good or evil - are not in the assailant position. They are completely unknown.
edit on 2-11-2016 by RevelationsDivad because: wanted to say some more...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cassie Clay

Super powers can't be new, in the sense that every culture / religious tradition has reports of miraculous events. What seems to change is how we attribute them. (Are they from an external God? An internal God? A devil?) In "the West", we are so focused on measurements, we miss logic, and basic evidence of all kinds. (And yet, in the West, we're learning how to measure things that weren't measurable in the past, to compensate for our own myopic attitude.) I now respect various claims of "super power" abilities, because every once in a while, i've witnessed such. And BTW: anyone have a theory? Twice now, i've had a man (different men) stare / glare at me, and make the door between us disappear. In both cases, the door had a lot of glass on it, so i could "see" the man through the glass, before the door disappeared. In the second case, i knew he was going to do it, before he did it. I was already "scared" of him...... Is that "the evil eye"? What is that?!?!?!? Not exactly "super man" ability, but obviously seeing the immaterial world in action, at any level, causes one to reflect on their own receptivity to health and harm.......

edit on 12-11-2016 by jeaninhemlock because: clarity

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
not a superpower, but I always felt like I had a past life as a fighter. When I was younger I would get into fights a lot, usually I would black out or lose control. It was like I was looking out of my eyes while someone else controlled my body, I would have to ask my friends what happened as I only remembered some of it. I would remember doing all sorts of punches and blocks that I had never been trained how to use, and I would strike with some unknown foreign power that I could not have had because I was only like 90 pounds, kind of like when the soccer mom picks the car up off of her kid.

must have happened maybe twenty times starting when I was 13 or 14. last time was when I joined the army in early 2000's A guy lost his temper with me and punched at my face, I grabbed his fist in the air like out of the movies, he just looked at me like I was crazy and ran off. I still don't know how I did it, or any of those things.

I would also like to add that I didn't just go beat up other kids or pick on them, I was bullied a lot and wouldn't back down when they tried to pick on me.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Kittor because: added some stuff

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I believe that there's a new power in town, due to the internet within the context of the cosmogenesis of the omegapoint of the noosphere.

Hear me out.

So let's say there are these people, even some among us who have the ability to influence and manipulate reality, while also possessing the ability to magnify intentionality by simply communicating to others via the use of language, allegory, myth, metaphor, NLP, context, framing, language patterning, hypnotism... (you are now feeling very sleepy)

and then send that signal out into the mindsphere at the speed of light and where it goes, nobody knows..

However, the truly informed "magician" knows that it does arc across a circle, which encircles the whole earth and the mindsphere itself.

Theoretically, through collaboration and sharing, even through a publishing medium like ATS, it is entirely possible to impact the world with ideas whose time has come, and if you know what they are, and where they come from and where they are going, and why, then it's possible to be "at cause" in our world and no longer subject to the programming of others or the TV.

It might even be possible to use the same infrastructure which "they" once used to program us, to reprogram them where it may be said that "when the hearts of men change, kingdoms change" ie: if you can make them cry for all the right reasons.

When a new paradigm is successfully communicated, a new worldview, yet one that's founded entirely in reason and logic and love, then the world takes notice, even if it's only one person at a time.

The trick I think is in the sharpness and force of the arrow itself, as a one way kind of thing, because it's reasonable, and cannot ultimately be rejected or refuted, reasonably by any truly sane and rational human being.

I have become convinced that HUMOR of the right kind, because it has within it's potential, the power to save the whole world, when the joke is told in one way or another, is the ultimate tool of the modern superman and woman.

He who truly gets the mighty joke and opportunity that is life itself, and possesses that fundamental humor, mirth and charm, that's a very powerful and influential person, whether they can actually read minds or not.

You are the light of the world! the very salt of the Earth! and the apple in the eye of the whole of all creation.

The way it's all been set up, if I'm not mistaken, is in the form of a free invitation to anyone who really wants it and because at some level we all share the same "sphere" or "domain", whoever has it, and thus in a position to extend the invitation with a friendly and loving hand, then in that friendly act, along with the willingness to laugh at one's self and at all our absurdities and prior ignorance in the light of the higher truth - is found the mother of the messianic age.

I think when we open up to the miracle of life and become open and receptive and willing and persistent, that when we seek we find and when we knock, the door is opened to us.

So while we can't take ourselves too seriously on the one hand, and share a good joke at our own expense that's capable of saving the whole world, on the other, when we do, each to a one, from the master (Jesus) on down, something happens, and signs and wonders will begin to abound particularly if they are blessed and sanctioned by God who is also the all and all.

And if such a thought or idea circles the Earth and shapes and changes hearts and minds as it goes, if it's founded on wisdom and universal principals and truths, then at some level, don't these miracles circumnavigate the cosmos where it may be said that within the context of a non-local, holographic universe, local matters.

You matter.

Most of us operate from only the most narrow reality tunnel or slice of "truth", but when we open up to the truth, we discover the domain of all knowledge and all wisdom and all understanding, not as facts about stuff, but real knowledge in the knowledge of personal experience, and once the mind and heart changes shape, it can never go back to it's original configuration, and so the arrow flies and finds it's mark each and every time, and where it stops nobody knows except maybe God who knows full well that if we're not careful, it will fly right back up behind us unaware and bite us in our own ass, it's that powerful!

Do you remember in the Bugs Bunny Road Runner Hour, when they would throw or hit a baseball so hard that it would circumnavigate the globe with little stickers on it from all the countries - it's like that.

Hit one of two out of the park, and there it is.

What's relevant? What must we give up and what must we embrace?

And what is the cost and price to pay if we don't or refuse to choose rightly and well? Is it our own sanity? Our own freedom?

When I take the teachings of Jesus seriously, stuff does start to happen, and when I forget and rely upon myself, I just to back to bed.

Point being, we are the power, whether we think we or others have superpowers or not, and when you get with it, then you can stand at right angles to the whole of it all and as the light of the world, ask for things and make certain things come into being and become manifest.

The magic is ours now, is what I'm saying. It's freely available, but there's no successful way to manipulate it for selfish gain, and therein resides the turning point and the reason that things are and will continue to tip in our favor and away from the "elite" occultists.

So - here comes the ball - just hit it out of the park and it's a whole new ballgame!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I used to believe that our Pastor utilizing SUPER POWERS to heal people. But he always shied away from re-growing amputated appendages, and restoring sight or hearing. It was always stuff that nobody could SEE. Finally, I realized that he was a fake...just doing things for EGO and MONEY.

With that, I ask..Are there videos of people demonstrating LEGITIMATE "Super Powers"?

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join