It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Card Game Revisited: NEW FINDINGS-Whole Card Set is HERE this time

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Often, when there is a discussion about these card games, the card below isn't listed:

If you ask me, this card contains some amount of truth.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

For the Secrets Man Was Not Supposed To Know: Look at the Round thing the man is holding, then look at this web page:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Once again, a prophecy comes true through their sick card game.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I cannot post a reply to bestideayet (the creator of this thread). It told me that I have to have 20 posts on ATS before I can do that. Would someone pleas send my previous post to bestideayet? Thank you!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Once again, a prophecy comes true through their sick card game.

If you guys knew more about Steve and his games, you would know how silly you sound.

Most of the influences for the game came from Conspiracy Books and Newszines, so it is little wonder it seems familiar. Of course Gore, Clinton et al are in there, they were the main conspiracy plot hooks at the time.

I interviewed Steve several years ago whilst researching for a book on Hacking, and we spoke about the SS incident. They were after a book from Cyberpunk. At the time, there was a huge hunt on against Hackers, as the Legion of Doom and MoD had gone as far as crashing large parts of the NY telecom net during an interhackergroup war.

You have no clue how Steve Jackson is, and if you did, you would laugh at your own silly conclusions. To think he is a part of the NWO is incredibly ludicrous. The man lives for Games.

His company almost went bust due to the raid.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by ReluctantShaman]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I like all the different threads and ideas, this is what ATS is all about, a gathering of great minds.

As I said in my OP, some people will look at this and laugh. Others will see something more sinister. And others will just think it's all bunk. I invite ALL to check for yourselves and draw your own conclusions.

That being said, the password to the photobucket album is "abovetopsecret" for anyone who wanted to see the whole set of pics, I got a few U2Us about that.

I'll keep doing research on this and posting on here. Be sure and post any findings you all have, it may help someone else.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It get's weirder when you learn to watch tv. The Matrix told you how the system works. You have to be told a lie and then accept it as the basis for your psychological development. Once you accept those basic fundamental lies they become rooted in your psyche. They might swap out with something more mature or you might deal with them but the pattern will remain the same unless you confront yourself and seek truth.

Santa, the easter bunny.... The only way people will accept something is when that something falls into their normal pattern of thinking.

All of you accept it even I do. Everyone outside everywhere just watches "The Bilderberg Group" yearly. You have heard the lie and now you have accepted it. There was a time when Corporations were watched by the hounds of hell and a mere peep about corporate rights would cause a cascade of laughter.

Are you even capable of standing up to fight back? Or has the Fluoride poison in our toothpaste and water, mercury fillings, msg, aspartame in softdrinks softened you up too much?

One could improve their concentration and health just by removing everything in the last paragraph.

The person who created this card game was not a future mindreader. He found a list of event's that were set to happen for the next 20 years from when he created the game. Im not surprised at any of those things more expecting it. Maybe this is just another story for you to hear and accept. "Once a liar always a liar"....

Lao Tzu wasn't kidding when he said that Naming was the birth of 10,000 things.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by PositivelyDetermined]

[edit on 20-6-2010 by PositivelyDetermined]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I can't believe this one hasn't been posted:

Read the text... and the guy is some kind of construction, factory or industry worker...

Edited to add: this seems to be the result...

Another related edit:

a "gas" cloud...

Note the gas mask..
[edit on 20-6-2010 by SerialLurker]

Obviously I am getting a bit carried away, but it's interesting to see the links that can be made...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

reminds me of codex alimentarus and the (i think it was) FDA or some other group claiming that fresh vegetables were bad but chipswere good. Theres a thread around here somewhere about it.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Does anyone else think this looks like Michael Jackson?

Speculation about Michael's role as a possible Illuminati slave:
www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This made me think of the South Korean ship that was sunk supposedly by a North Korean missile and the struggle for dominance of the situation:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker

reminds me of codex alimentarus and the (i think it was) FDA or some other group claiming that fresh vegetables were bad but chipswere good. Theres a thread around here somewhere about it.

tomato is a fruit because it has seeds anyway. Ketchup is not a vegetable in the sense the message is trying to convey as its processed and heated to destroy the enzyme life force within it. In other words bottled processed and heat destroyed veggies will not give you the nutrition you need.

en.wikipedia.org...

Modern ketchup emerged in the early years of the 20th century, out of a debate over the use of sodium benzoate as a preservative in condiments. Harvey W. Wiley, the "father" of the Food and Drug Administration in the U.S., challenged the safety of benzoate which was banned in the 1906 Pure Food and Drug Act. In response, entrepreneurs including Henry J. Heinz, pursued an alternative recipe that eliminated the need for that preservative.[1]

I would also assume the tomatos they use could be GM varieties? This card to me is trying to convey to arm yourself with this knowledge of alternative nutrition as people believe what is sold to them by product companies.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The link to photobucket doesn't work because it asks for a password. Can everyone else see the album?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Lots of current events in these cards.... its strange to know this was produced in 1995. Most of it belong in recent events for the last 10 years.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Looks more like a coal power plant than any nuclear plant I've seen.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JBTU2

Sort of explains why no one puts the kibosh on Infowars, ATS, and the like. We're having half of the ideas for them. But the alternative is.... what?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Interesting. Why do you suppose that the third nation represented next to theUS and UK is Colombia? Related to the Columbian Faction of the Illuminati spoken of by Jordan Maxwell, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think the reason you are seeing all these odd coincidences is because the card game was an attempt to make manifest the workings of power.

It doesnt matter that the specific event had not yet happened when those cards were made, the cards remind you of those events becuse the underlying dynamic of manipulation is the same.

For instance, the card some are seeing as Obama with oil, its not Obama with oil. Its ANY personality (president, whatever) who has been discredited and has lost credibility and popular support. The guy isnt even black, he is bland. He could be anyone. You can see Obama in him because he is bland.

The cards arent predicting specific events, they are telling you that when you see a certain type of event occur, what the underlying motivation is.

Of course you are going to see things that make you think he is predicting. He is trying to illuminate the inner workings of the system so that you can see the game itself. If it truly IS the game itself, you should see those cards played out over and over in many different ways that are true to the underlying meaning of the card.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
this thread made me smile...why? because you all are takin SJ seriously. if you read up on him, you find out that he is a big fan of Robert Anton Wilsons Illuminatus! trilogy, which if you have read the principia discordia you know that this is all a joke. The Cards in themselves are a fnord. (and in turn the fnord card is a meta-fnord)

Besides, everyone knows a REAL fnord is evaporated tea without the leaves.

www.principiadiscordia.com

Heil Eris.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This says it all.

abstrusegoose.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
*Oregon Crud*

April 22, 2010:

Deadly airborne fungus in Oregon set to spread

A deadly, airborne new strain of fungus has emerged in Oregon. It has killed nearly one out of four known affected people so far and might also attack animals ranging from dogs to dolphins. And it is likely to spread, researchers now warn.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed201c86b445.jpg[/atsimg]

That was a weird news day - all over the internet and NPR public radio there were news segments on this fungi in Oregon. After that, it just disappeared from the news. Nothing. It's very strange. Now in context of this card, it makes me wonder...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by harrytuttle]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join