It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Card Game Revisited: NEW FINDINGS-Whole Card Set is HERE this time

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
@bestideayet

You say "...So after many hours of searching, and crossing my list off one by one..."

You most likely got all of those photos from either my Todayperhaps Windows Live Skydrive account, my TodayPerhaps Shutterfly account, or from my TodayPerhaps Ning account? I can see all of MY pics in your post? I think that it is really crappy that out of all the links that you posted you did not give one hat tip when we both know that it was not you who spent the hours finding, scanning, cropping, saving and uploading all of these photos! I do not mind people sharing them because that is why I did it in the first place! At least one link would have been nice though?

todayperhaps.com...

Thanks!

m0k3d
todayperhaps.com

[edit on 20-7-2010 by m0k3d]

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0k3d
@bestideayet

You say "...So after many hours of searching, and crossing my list off one by one..."

You most likely got all of those photos from either my Todayperhaps Windows Live Skydrive account, my TodayPerhaps Shutterfly account, or from my TodayPerhaps Ning account? I can see all of MY pics in your post? I think that it is really crappy that out of all the links that you posted you did not give one hat tip when we both know that it was not you who spent the hours finding, scanning, cropping, saving and uploading all of these photos! I do not mind people sharing them because that is why I did it in the first place! At least one link would have been nice though?

todayperhaps.com...

Thanks!

m0k3d
todayperhaps.com

After not logging in and checking my post for quite some time, I saw your post. My apologies, I took most of the pictures from Alex Jones Prisonplanet forums, and my apologies if I did not give you the credit.

Sincerest apologies.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen perhaps?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by trag3d1

Maybe.

"Sheen" actually means thin coating of (usually slippery) substance.

But if that's the case, his teflon coating's just worn off!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Not sure about these 2 cards, but I think the card "car bomb" - refers to the fact that english secret service was planning to kill M. Goddafi in 1997 I think and it failed. They put the bomb under a civilians car and killed innocent people. It was in the video with a couple of former MI5 agents. It can be still on youtube.

Noble peace prize

Toni Morrison -2008 winner
She often wears hair accessories
like here for example
www.zimbio.com...
and and she is wearing an orange dress like on the card...
here she is wearing glasses and the site has an eye on the logo

fotochicknyc.photoshelter.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

Just a thought: May be they were shooting the scenes of landing on the Moon in Texas?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hope I am not going to be called an idiot lol but here what I thought about the card "Rouge Boomer"

media.adamdodson.org...
Can it be that the quake in Japan was man made by bombs sent from submarines?
So I decided to search for the military hat that would have a similar logo badge on it. None. Then I searched for old military hats and found a R.O.T.C. hat which looks very similar but guess have nothing to do with it????
www.militaryitems.com...

When I searched for "rogue boomer" I got this page
apkiosk.wikidot.com...:rogueboomer

It says:

"When the genetic material of a Boomer’s core goes through an energy spike, the
genetic material rapidly grows and expands, mutating the body quite quickly. This
is the process that many of Tokyo’s residents have come to claim as a Boomer
goes “rogue”. Their initial programming is overwritten with a beastly craving for
chaos and destruction, and their unstable bio-mechanical frame fuses with anything
metallic that is brought around it.

~ Rogue Boomer's chain of evolution ~
Boomer -> Rogue Boomer -> True Boomer

To evolve into True Boomer, a Rogue Boomer must fulfill these requirements:
[ ] Must have mutated into fourth tier.
[ ] Must be leveling between level 200 and 275.
[ ] Must have no evil-alignment kills.
[ ] Must have 5,000 good-alignment kills.
[ ] Must have 5,000 neutral-alignment kills.
There is a 2% chance of an evolution occurring when the requirements are met."

There is "Tokyo's residents" in the text... I don't know what to think.. but it's weird.
It seems like some sort of a game, but I do nnot play games like that so I have no clue. May be somebody knows anything about this. \You are smart guys . Help me out. Or may be it doesn't make any sense.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by trag3d1

I think they mean Angela Merkel. When the Wikileaks cable came out, the US said that Merkel is like a Teflon pan. Nothing sticks to her

www.focus.de...

here is the link to the german newsagency reporting about that. It's in german but u will get it!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Some images about "crystalskull" card

resources:
[1] [2]

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
the tennis player card is interesting ..it shows a woman tennis player(steffi graf ) also written in German so a no brainier there..0n the card it shows her losing at Wimbledon in the year 1999 also the tennis ball is broken ..her last competitive match was at Wimbledon which she lost and retired from tennis the same year(1999) ..spot on for a prediction but have no idea what she has to do with NWO agendas

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

When has London ever been the target of a terror attack? Well, other than the hundreds of IRA bombings

that has to be the quote of the year! well done poster for been completely clueless
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by quitesane

Toni Morrison -2008 winner

good find

but she also was awarded in 1993 ..so go figure

edit on 06/-06004/2011 by sitchin because: update

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

These cards

went on the market in July 1982 in the Pocket Box format (a plastic box the size of a mass-market paperback. Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Evident to me that somebody knows the game plan and that is exactly what this is a game plan.

Either that or Project Looking Glass is real.

One big shell game and the master players love to shove it right up in our faces and under our noses and watch how the majority of us ignore, don't care or debunk we live in a Matrix of sorts.

S&F.
edit on 7-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Interesting thread, i have some addition to make here if it was not already posted before by someone else:

This card:

looks a lot like the ING GROUP headquarters (ING House) in The Netherlands build in 1999-2002:

Also very interesting are the (subtle) railroad-sign's in the photograph. Triangle-shape with a emitting Light-Eye.

en.wikipedia.org...
ING House is the headquarters of ING Group at the business district Zuidas of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It is nicknamed the shoe or the dustbuster (Dutch: de kruimeldief). The postmodern design is by Amsterdam based architects Meyer and Van Schooten.[1] The construction, which took place from November 1999 to September 2002, was undertaken by Heijmans.[2]

The building is constructed like a table on 16 angled steel legs. These are independent of each other, resting on pins in large concrete blocks in the ground, a technique also found in bridge construction. On this platform the floors are built. The belly of the building on the second floor is actually at the height of the highway, as the ground is lower than the highway. From the third floor one has a view of the highway.

What the card above thus means is "Creating money out of thin air", or Gold from seawater in the card.

I'm going to look for a new Bank now!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these cards, I have often wanted to take a look at them, I have an interest in all decks, whether playing cards, tarot cards or as in this case something different.

being a long time card reader, I got my first deck for my 14th birthday (tarot) and been reading ever since (nearly 50 now) the one thing I learnt is you cannot learn from a book or even someone else's interpretations, they can only give you an overview, a true reading comes from within, with the cards with the cards themselves being just guides and markers, triggers for the inner eye.

I will respond more when I have had a good chance to look through all of them, once again thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
With the ENGLAND card the cup with the triangles is the olympic stadium and the steam from the cup is the Olympic flame.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
They promote the pretribulation rapture deception imho
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

"Why is Satan releasing this information about what he has planned for the world? This Illuminati Playing Card provides the key that unlocks the puzzle. This card speaks of the Rapture. The pretribulation Rapture is a deception. It looks like Satan will try to counterfeit a pretribulation Rapture. I’m not sure how he will be able to do it. Perhaps he will use spaceships. He wants people to think, “Well look the Illuminati Playing Cards predicted all of this. I guess they are right about the Rapture as well.” In their minds, the fact that the Illuminati Playing Cards predicted so much, will be used as evidence that gives credence to the pretribulation Rapture theory. Seems that these cards are intending to steer Christians towards the rapture deception."

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If there are still people here reading this. I just recently made a video on these cards. If anyone is still interested in this, i will leave the link here. I spend allot of time on it trying to look for more similarities on these cards and i found some new ones, so maybe i will make another video about those cards in the future.

Oh there is still one thing i think i haven't seen anyone say yet but what i find odd is, Steve Jackson admired the work of Robert Anton Wilson allot and Robert Anton Wilson wrote about synchronicity's. So a man writes about synchronicity's which later Steve Jackson got inspired by and made a board game about the Illuminati. Later, most of these event's that are on these cards come out in reality. That's sound like a synchronicity itself if you ask me.

Here is the link of my video if anyone is interested.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Backlash link is down

Alot of sites with theories and pictures of it are down...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join