It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Card Game Revisited: NEW FINDINGS-Whole Card Set is HERE this time

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
In the Chicken in Every Pot card, the guy on the right has his eyes closed, which indicates that he is blind. The remote symbolizes his distraction, whether that be the games on a big screen tv or the news channels, whathaveyou. The lady reminds me of a realtor who is holding a federal reserve time bubble. That card is all about the foreclosure crisis. The homes are owned by the illuminati which is marked on the house.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The Bank Merger one has the biggest fish with an eye of the illuminati. The ones of the pentagon attack show one during the day and one at night. Is there any showing immigration?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I guess when we connect the dots, we start seeing things that pop out to us. Lots of great ideas from everyone!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

This one seems VERY creepy... IMO another "WTH" moment...

Also, in the post with the series of pics, notice that in both the "Backlash" and "Teflon Coating" cards, the splatter on the back of the men on the wave-like shapes seem to look like "B" and "P" and they're the same for both pictures...

WHY?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

Originally posted by bestideayet

Princess Di surrounded by the paparazzi… Not at home, or being charitable, or doing ANYTHING that she was really known for…. She’s SURROUNDED by paparazzi… Weird choice of drawings…

Ok stumbled onto something VERY interesting with this card, someone else here posted about the triangle symbol on the camera to the right, well did anyone notice the symbol on the 'ID card' of the journalist to the left???

I knew I'd seen it before....did a little digging...

These are images from an old & popular japanese Manga called "Beserk!"
(a long-running dark fantasy manga series written and illustrated by Kentaro Miura. )

Seems a lot of misguided fans of this story have gotten this design as tattoo on themselves...for e.g.

Apparently it (the design) is called "The sacrifice of the God Hand"

simply to provide a little context for the above tattoo's name/title & to further clarify the esoteric/religious connotations of all this stuff...

Behelit
A Behelit is a small, egg-like oval object, with a set of human facial features scattered on its surface—giving the thing a rather disconcerting appearance. In fact, reference is often made in the story to the fact that the Behelit looks to be a living thing, and it emits a certain aura of unspecified dread. On occasion, it seems as though one of the Behelit's eyes opens and stares at the examiner, though this is usually quickly disregarded as merely an illusion.

the crimson Behelit owned by Griffith, leader of the Band of the Hawk is also called the Egg of the Conqueror or Egg of the King, and was given to Griffith when he was a child by an old fortune teller. It is believed that any one possessing this Behelit is destined to someday rule the world, and as this is very much in line with Griffith's ambition, he continues to hold on to it.

The word probably comes from the Syriac word "Beherit", a Great Duke of Hell — the r turning into an l is an often-made mistake in localization

The Behelit is actually a key used by mankind to summon the God Hand, a group of immensely powerful, god-like demons, themselves the servants of a dark God that governs the Berserk universe. A Behelit is not truly found or kept by someone, rather it finds its way to the one fated to possess it through the manipulation of causality, and tempts the person with the opportunity to be free of their pitiful situation and have their innermost desire realized.

In all cases, the ritual involved with the creation of a new Apostle or a new addition to the God Hand, happen under the same circumstances. The mortal possessing the Behelit must feel an intense desire to be free of their ill-stricken situation prompted by the manipulation of causality that created this scenario. This in turn "awakens" the Behelit (either by being nearby or through blood contact), the human features rearrange themselves into a face: the eyes open and bleed, and the mouth opens to scream. The God Hand hears and comes, opening a rift to their dimension and invites the mortal into their fold; tempting him or her with supernatural power and to be rid of their dire circumstance in return for a sacrifice.

In order to properly complete the ceremony, the mortal must agree to sacrifice something (or someone) infinitely precious to him or her. Only in such a case, the members of God Hand explain, will a high enough price be paid for a mortal to receive the chance to having their dream realized. Generally, the sacrifice will be family, friends, loved ones, or loyal followers. Normally, the one possessing the Behelit wouldn't sacrifice his or her loved ones, but will when the Behelit is in the bearer's hand at the right time. That usually happens when the person is under such emotional distress, he or she will give up anything to escape it. The sacrifice will then be devoured by the denizens of hell while the one who summoned the God Hand is reborn as an Apostle with a monstrous new form and abilities to match. Amazingly enough, some apostles are able to maintain at least one remnant of their former humanity despite their transformation such as the Count who refused to sacrifice his daughter in exchange for the God Hand restoring his former demonic power.

The Brand of Sacrifice

Those marked for sacrifice are branded with the God Hand's Brand of Sacrifice, a laceration marked into their skin, which bleeds and hurts the victim when in the presence of a demon or demigod. As part of the ceremony, the God Hand calls forth innumerable Apostles to feast upon the sacrificial offering. None are meant to survive the ritual, but any that do are forever branded, and wherever they may go, they will never know true peace, as, when night falls, local spirits attempt to overwhelm and reclaim the branded as of their own.

Well if that is the case, it would explain why Saddam was killed as well. Remember, he was in bed with the CIA when he was going to war in the 80s. Then Bush Jr. becomes Pres and it's "Let's get him"!
Notice the symbol for Princess Di and Saddam are the same. Saddam's even points to the ground, where he was found.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'd like to believe you're right as much as the next guy, but come on...
You're grasping WAY too much here.

Similar to Avatar because they have blue skin? Why not Halo, where there is a female, with blue skin, who's a computer program...? Might it be because there is no real connection?
Prawn = Disctrict 9? How? Prawn is a term in various countries for calamari-type stuff.

These cards just seem to be made by people who found this conspiracy type stuff amusing, and had an imagination and the power to do it. I guarantee if there were such things as magical Illuminati symbols in the world, none of us would be able to fathom what they were, or even come remotely close to talking about them.
Bad stuff happens. Bad people exist. Rationalizing these things with some overreaching mysterious group is a little too much escapist for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowkhas

Maybe we're grasping, maybe not. I, for one, have laughed out loud at the stuff on the cards, because it's a great, imaginative game. On the other hand, it also creeps me out at how real some of the cards seem to be.

Cards like this one make me go WOW...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The Al Gore one. He has a weird smirk as he is hugging the trees, while the bird inside the tree is giving him a disgusted hateful look

Bank Merger. It appears the Illuminati is the biggest fish, and its taking the biggest bit

Bimbo At Eleven has a Triangle on her Glasses, with a spider (Black widow on her notepad, (checklist?) killing males.

Chicken in every pot. Mean your gullible and buy all that junk they’re holding, her clock? He has a nice watch, nice cloths, holding a TV controller, the both have nice hair, she has nice teeth, he has nice glasses, big house.

Comet Hail-Bob, Maybe it’s the comet that just went buy bigger then Jupiter? Or it could be obama?

Combinded disasters does not represent the London bombings, the clock tower is clearly falling over

Clone, Kill Obama, Control his clone

Diesel Engine, The death of Tesla.

Early Warning, The storms before 2012 or the weird clouds we keep getting now meaning its all about to start? "Comin down like the Dow Jones, When the clouds come, we gone. We Roc-A-Fella, we fly higher then weather. You know me, in anticipation for precipitation, stack chips for a rainy day.

Eliza, Quantum Computer

Oil Crsis, with the RED TRIANGLE, hrm, they want this to happen.

England, Three Triangles on the cup and in the smoke

Fnord, XBOX PS3 TV F*****EN EVERYTHING OUR JOBS THESE CARDS THEY PLAY ALL THE THINGS WE HAVE TO PAY FOR TO USE THIS COMPUTER WE’RE TYPING ON

INTERNATIONAL Weather Organization, LOL AT CHEM TRAILS, Starting a hurricane.

L-4 Is pretty obvious, they don’t want anyone to know anything about space.

Seize The Time, 10:10… With a Bloody Dagger, 10:10 is the time in every level in MW2

WareHouse 23, area 51?

[edit on 20-6-2010 by SwissPort905v2]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

oil is called " black gold"

oil is leaking into oceans...

It shows gold leaking into oceans...

this is real....

so real in fact that it may take a while for people to accept it...if they do at all.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

oil is called " black gold"

oil is leaking into oceans...

It shows gold leaking into oceans...

this is real....

so real in fact that it may take a while for people to accept it...if they do at all.

i thought about that one but it really is linked to the brazil one

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The Oregon Crud to me is pretty scary.

Oregon really? I mean you have 50 states to chose from and you just pick the one with the deadly fungus. nice premonition.

Deadly fungus set to spread

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hitting the sack, I'll check where this thread has gone when I wake up. Here's one more to pique your interests:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Just a game without nothing sinister about. You will recognise anything that is to do with "the world" when it actually covers the world as opposed to the US. It make come as a bit of a shock to people in the US but you are not the owners/controllers of the world. In fact as time goes by the US influence is diminishing.

A genuine NWO (if there is such a thing) will be dominated by non US countries.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
On the Bill Clinton card that isn't a 'thumb's up' sign he's giving. He is flipping a coin. Just thought I would clarify that.
Great post!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet[IMG]

Obviously this is the IMF

Shriners - Wording of card says, "If you knew what those hats really ment you would never laugh again"

Denver airport?

Dulce base?

Internet

Play guess the plot before it happens.

Does anyone not believe that the stock market is manipulated?

[edit on 20-6-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

ATS?

The wording on the card is interesting.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

There's no dad in the picture. Just a single mom and her daughter.

The only man they see is the guy foreclosing on the house. If they didn't hate men before they probably will now.

www.realtytrac.com...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

www.guardian.co.uk...
Just HOW MUCH does this guy resemble Dick Cheney?

[edit on 6/19/2010 by bestideayet]

No, He looks like Helmut Khol.
2nd

73's,
Tom

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

SO the hotel in the card looks strikingly similar to this picture. It's of the Indonesian Tsunami.

Hey bestideayet,

I gave you a S&F for your thread...you obviously have done an outrageous amount of work on this....

But that hotel does not even look even a little bit like the one in the photo.

If I may give you a little advice... TAKE A BREAK!!

You have been looking at these cards waaaaaay too long.

Go outside get some fresh air, walk through the park, etc.

Just an idea...

73's,
Tom

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

BIY,

That is the signature of the artist.

Seriously, take a break!!

Oh, I see you are off line...good, get some sleep.

Good job and very funny for the most part... hat's off to you.

73's,
Tom

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join