It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Here's the problem. Or the rub so to speak. Most people know that I spent time in Africa at the Missions, specificly kenya. Mombasa and Nairobi. I was the psychologist on hand for a couple of excorcisms. The 2 I actually participated in were interesting. One wasn't awful and one was more difficult than I could have imagined. I would have thought it would have strengthened my belief in Catholocism but it had the opposite effect.

Anyway, this is a jumble. There is some christianity, some native american, some irish as well as ties to the Bynzantine Empire.

It's interesting an anagram of Dirken ridge had ties to the oil crisis. "Get rig ID".

There are also ties to the watchers, the nephilim, etc....

Over all of my years, this is the most complicated haunting I've ever seen. I really think your dealing with something demonic. And I really think it's messing with you.

Now I've got a similar case I'm working on down here right now. I'll be at the home tonight interviewing the girl who seems to be the target of the obsession, or haunting.

Now I'm going to throw something at you that you may have never thought of. I'm a firm believer that some spirits assume roles in order to gain strength. Some even portray themselves as gods, angels or demons. Now when I hear people speak of true demons, and prechristian entities... I want to point out that demons, fallen angels are all prechristianity. And I'm sure there are some demons that are post christianity, but I believe that most of the stronger demonic entities are prechristian. Lucifer fell before christianity. And darkness existed prior to that, if you are a christian.

But anyway, this girl I'm interviewing tonight, her family is prominent in New Orleans. And this is a quiet thing. They went to their priest and he instructed them to get her evaluated by a psychologist. Needless to say that's how I became involved. But there are some wierd similarities. These folks are 2nd generation Irish American. Very Catholic. She's felt sexually harassed by this thing. Again sleep paralysis is the 1st thing that comes to mind, but there are other factors which if true eliminate that possibility.

The family has been seeing a tall cloaked shadow being, yes hatted as well. They've also seen numerous smaller shadow creatures.

The priest came to the house and executed a prayer of deliverance because at the time she didn't meet the criteria for excorcism. The priest believes there is more to this than meets the eye. But there are some irish, native american, english, and elements of the bynzatine empire here as well.

This girl dated a young man who had a deviant history with the occult. The paranormal group that originally investigated the house has some interesting evidence. But by the time I got involved this case had progressed far past where you are with these 2 houses.

I'll let you know what becomes of it. I'm not allowed to take a crew in at present. I'll be accompanied by one member of my group who is a former catholic priest. I'll let you know if any similarities pop up.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Well, well, well ... I await your update with baited breath.

Things certainly seem to have taken a new direction.

A thought crossed my mind yesterday (can't actually remember if I already mentioned this) ... I have this feeling that the 'Red-Eyes' entity may have been been a test of some kind ... to see how we dealt with the matter ... as a result of that ... Dirken Ridge has come forward for the next stage.

I have no idea what the 'next stage would likely be ... but do you think this is a possibility ?

I'm also interested in the Byzantine part ... could you tell me more ... I've always felt some importance attached to it.

>>> Forgot to say in my last post that both MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 are always tired ... but from a practical point of view they do both work long hours ... particularly MOTHER 2 who is a chef by trade.

Anyways I hope the interview goes well tonight and I look forward to hearing more from you about this.

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Kallisti

The word Kallisti has become a principal symbol of the modern religion Discordianism. In non-philological texts (such as Discordian ones) the word is usually spelled (via back-translation) as καλλιστι, while most versions of Principia Discordia actually spell use καλλιχτι.

--

Kallisti (Καλλίστη) is also an ancient name of Santorini.

Which leads to this and this.

Santorini (Greek: Σαντορίνη, pronounced [ˌsa(n)do̞ˈrini]), also known as Thera (or Thira, Greek Θήρα [ˈθira]) is a volcanic island located in the southern Aegean Sea, about 200 km (120 mi) southeast from Greece's mainland.

--

Another popular theory holds that the Thera eruption is the source of the legend of Atlantis.

--

The oldest signs of human settlement are Late Neolithic (4th millennium BC or earlier), but ca. 2000–1650 BC Akrotiri developed into one of the Aegean's major Bronze Age ports, with recovered objects that had come, not just from Crete, but also from Anatolia, Cyprus, Syria, and Egypt as well as from the Dodecanese and the Greek mainland.

--

The exact date of the eruption, however, is unknown. Radiocarbon dating indicates that the eruption occurred about 1645—1600 BC.

Can't really find a lot on Azille, only that's it a place in france but you already knew that. Some info here.

- Phoenix

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Pheonix, this is amazing because I actually found the information about the volcanic eruption on Thera yesterday ... it came-up after I'd done a search for historical events 3,600yrs ago.

I was impressed with the link to the Atlantean myth (because of the subject I'm currently writing about) ... but I had no idea that the ancient name of Thera (Santorini) was 'Kallisti' ... how bizarre is that !!!

There has to be something of some significance to all this ... otherwise why would these 'synchronicities' keep popping up all over the place ???

Thank-you yet again for the input.

I'm going to have to go to bed in a minute ... I think my brains about to burst with the oddness of it all.

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ok this girl is the real deal, I just got back. At 1st I thought she was bipolar and suffering from dillusions. She still may be. But there is something dark and supernatural in that house revolving around the girl.

I arrived at the house at 430 PM. Beautiful old mansion in the garden district. The mother answered the door. Pure new orleans. Offered me a tea and I sat down with the girls mother and father. There are no other children in the house and this girl, we'll call her Elizabeth for now is 20 and a solid student at LSU. Father Tang had enlightened me to what was transpiring with the girl. But I needed the parents thoughts. Interestingly enough her exboyfriend was present as well.

They explained to me that Elizabeth had been a 4.0 student up until this past semester. Her Winter holiday consisted of a trip to Ireland. She's been acting peculiar since. She got spooked on a tour of a supposedly haunted castle. Anyway it started with hearing voices and nightmares. Her boyfriend felt very threatened when in her presence. THey've dated for 2 years. He woke up one evening pinned to the bed, Elizabeth was asleep beside him. He said there was a black figure on top of him inches from his face. There was the standard screaming at this point and a white translucent bony clawed hand emerged from the cloak and covered his mouth. Inched closer to his face and said, "YOu will not see her anymore, this one belongs to me. Do you understand?" He said yes, but who and what are you? He said this phrase and the voice are burned into his mind... "Boy, who I am is incomprehensible to you. Your imagination and your bible are incapable of describing me. I am of the darkness. Some call me ELathan. Now go, and do not return."

The boy's story struck me as true.

Now I am not familliar with Elathan. And I haven't had a chance to research it yet. But on to more important matters. After listening to stories of shadow people, dark black oily looking impish creatures flitting about the house, levitation, objects flying around, etc... I asked to see Elizabeth. They took me to the 3rd floor. As I walked the stairs, the former priest who accompanied me, who was the only other member of my team I was allowed to bring, started praying in Latin as we ascended the stairs. The air was heavy, moreso than a typical Nawlins summer day on the 3rd floor of an old house. Even more interesting were the shadows. They moved. From wrong angles, making the entire 3rd floor(only elizabeth stays up here) seem more like night than late afternoon. Her mother unlocked her door and introduced us. Elizabeth was sitting on an ottoman legs crossed in a meditative state. I felt a sense of dispair overwhelm me as her mother locked us in.

Elizabeth, I'd like to introduce myself. In a raspy version of Michael Clarke Duncan's voice she stated my name and my comrade's before I had time to complete my introduction. She asked if I knew who she was. The tv turned on. I said Elizabeth. The tv turned off. Not anymore she said. I asked her to tell me to whom I was speaking with. "You've been touched before, so has the priest." Touched by what I inquired. "Darkness" she said, still speaking in this raspy deep voice. All 4 legs on the antique chair my team member sat on collapsed and the seat fell flat on the floor with him in it.

Elizabeth, why do you not feel like yourself? Would you like to feel me and see? No I wouldn't. Neither would the priest, she said, I think he'd prefer one of your children. She muttered something incoherent in latin. I noticed the little shadow imps inching closer towards us from the corners of the room. It seemed like a large group. The closer they came the more defined they became. Elizabeth, now you know that isn't true. WHo are you? "Ahhh, respect, finally." "So the formality is out of the way, are you quite done with your psychobabble that we know isn't relevant?" Perhaps, I'm done. But that depends on you, and Elizabeth. A drawer open's and closes. Will you excuse me for a moment? I knock on the door and the mother opens it, lets me out, and relocks the door. Hopefully I think to myself that something will happen with my team member isolated. The girl had an obvious disdain for the former priest.

I asked the mother a little more about her psychological history. In the south not everything is in medical records. In New Orleans, mental illness in affluent families can be well hidden. I asked the mother for permission to approach this from a paranormal standpoint. She said "however you sish to reason with that thing is up to you." I motioned for her to open the door.

Upon entering the room my team member was as pale as the dead. All he said to me was, "we need to leave now". Finally Elizabeth stood up from her indian style seated position. It was almost like she just appeared standing from this position. The movement from sitting to standing directly on top of the ottoman was far too fast for me to discern. So you were going to tell me who you are. "Didn't the boy tell you?" She took a gliding step down from the ottoman towards me. It didn't seem natural. He mentioned something. But I sincerely doubt it to be true. "And why is that? You've seen. You've been touched." And that is why I do not believe. I believe this house to be haunted but I believe you to be an extension of Elizabeth. "Alway's remaining so clinical." Who are you. "Your Irish aren't you doc?" Who are you? THis conversation is over until you answer that question. The entire room vibrated. I actually became fearful. It was the most powerful thing I've ever felt. "The chat is over when I say it's over. " I'm leaving. The room shook again. "Fine. Elathan". Elathan. E L A T H... "Yes, correct." "It won't help you. " Are you a demon, a fallen angel? "Much more." I am ancient. Now go. I grow weary of you.

We knocked on the door and we were allowed to leave by the mother. She immediately questioned me and I told her that I needed to speak to the priest 1st. We got into my car and my dear friend and team member looked me square in the eyes and said, "Jay, we need to not involve ourselves here." We need to leave this to father tang. That girl... I've see some horrid things,, that girl is evil incarnate. Jay. I've seen demons, strong and powerful. This is far far worse. We need to let the priests try. I fear this is something beyond them. But they need to try. What happened while I was gone? It doesn't matter. But the girl is gone and I fear that Christ himself could not save her. We discussed some other items relevant to the case on our 45 minute ride across the lake.

We went to see Father Tang. I explained to him that because of my supernatural beliefs I was unable to offer an objective opinion. I told him to have her reevaluated. Because as a psychologist this girl had MPD and her house was haunted, and that was anything but clinical. Father tang thanked me for paying a visit and that he would keep me abreast of the situation.

I could go into more detail about how this haunting progressed. Haunting isn't the proper word. BUt it's similar to these 2 houses your dealing with. The impression I got from speaking to this girl was that I was speaking to something ancient. Gaelic, English, Latin and some other language that neither of us could identify. I got the impression that I was dealing with something very old. With some type of dominion over Ireland. PreChristian for sure. There is something else which I'll U2U.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

All I can say is

Anyway, found this that may be of interest. Which is interesting given you were told she changed after a visit to Ireland.

Elathan is quoted as being the "The beautiful Miltonic prince of darkness with golden hair". He was the son of Dalbaech and a king of the Fomor, he was father of Bres by Eri, a woman of the Tuatha de Danann. He came to her over the sea in a vessel of silver, himself having the appearance of a young man with yellow hair, wearing clothes of gold and five gold torcs. He was one of the Fomor who took part in the Second Battle of Magh Tuireadh.

Formorians

- Phoenix

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Hey there DrJ,

Thank-you for sharing this and for the information you sent me via u2u much appreciated (see my reply u2u).

>>>NOTE

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Seems like, to me, that those "clues" you guys are searching
are in fact propelling astral forms with the psychic energy wasted to
observe it. That´s an indirect way of energy thievery, very clever...
indulging this demon 5D soul-ego.

Tell the person to stand up their own free spirit.

Think about it: if wastes 100 of energy to show itself to gain 120
from fear of the observers, he can gain 50 from everyone (more than 500)
by you all "studying" and observing and linking your mental energy to the
astral form from the imagination of the "mistery".

Are you guys obcessive yet? See the enemy for what he is and be free.

Peace,
RP

[edit on 22-6-2010 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

I understand the point you're making (at least I think I do) ... but life is never really that clean-cut is it ?

Are you suggesting that we should leave them to their own devises ... without help ... advise ... or support ?

Isn't it the purpose of our own soul to reincarnate into many different lifetimes so that it can learn / grow / develop ?

As I said ... I think I undertand the point you make ... but rightly or wrongly the person I have come back as in this lifetime is not a person who could purposely turn her back on someone who needs help.

I don't consider that obsessive ... I believe it's important to equip yourself with all the relevent knowledge and information that is available to you, so that you can deal with a given situation to the best of your ability ... I personally don't see any form of knowledge and learning as obsessive ... and from your first post it surprises me that you do ... maybe I didn't understand your point after all ... because a comparrison of the two actually seems like you are contradicting yourself ... please explain in 'simpler' terms for a 'simpler' person if I have misunderstood.

Also, could you tell me where you got the 'energy' figures from please (how they were calculated) ?

Woody

[edit on 22-6-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Yeah, I've done my research. The priest has called in an "official" Church Psychologist and an Official MD. After a few go rounds with my group, and a few more calls from the mother, I still haven't decided if I should avoid this one. The mother liked my approach, and is seeking excorcism for the girl. She wants a church sanctioned excorcism. After the evaluations in the next couple days, the attending priest will determine if she meets the criteria. She does.

We also discovered the language she was speaking that neither of us recognized. I am 100% sure there is a haunting but the girl spoke klingon. It sounded fmailliar but I didn't put it together. I was not amused. It was almost enough to make me drop it all together.

But I'm not sure if this is a church issue as much as something for the Druids.

Just for reference Woody, I spoke to a Druid Priest we collaborate with on occasion and I mention the # 56 to him with your issue. He offered some suggestions. There are 56 Aubrey holes at Stonehenge. Whenever a marker stone arrives at AH56 or AH28 it signals a summer or winter eclipse.

You can publish that U2U if you you think it will help, I didn't because it contained a name. However if it willl help us sort it out then feel free.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I was trying to convey something new that ocurred to me, kinda more
like thinking and writting and re-reading my post I sounded a little
preachy... sorry for that, I normallly post late in the night.

STS = service to self (negative polarity)
STO = service to others (positive polarity)

Let me explain better. STS spirits wants desintegration and power grab,
while STO spirits are trying to be one with all that is and ultimately free
to express that infinity in finite lives.

The "power grab" comes from taking freedom from any spirit (STS,STO)
and receive psych-power from that non-free experience. This is known
as low-chakra emisson from suffering, fear, anxiety, terror (1).

When you experience love and integration or mind discoveries of how
your perceive things, you spin your higher chakras (2).

People having an attack (like myself the other time) they need a motive
to have that bad experience. Free spirits are soo high on mind integrity
that the prey/victim card cant be used against them.

So, my "number" logic goes that to inflict terror is a calculated, elaborated
game. To a demon appear for instance, there´s got to be either a good
amount of people with the victim orientation or a full blown fight with a
person with high energy to deal with the neg.

The game is very complicated, because you can be a victim without
knowing, as the process of exchange does not go into a psychic fight, but
from a astral point of view of alignment.

That sounded complicated... ok, when you think of something your soul-
ego wants that experience and aligns itself (in that 5th dimension) to a
proper thought-form. When you see a picture of a demon, or read about
it, your "imagination" goes there here in the psychical, but in the astral
there is a place where that 5D negative spirit is linked to that form.

Same as gods, deities.

When you are astrally there, your body is transmitting psychic energy
there, maybe fear, maybe adoration, maybe interest.. in that same
time (if there is such a thing in the 5th), this entity collects that psych-
energy for their self as vitality.

That psych-energy has to travel through the 4D via silver cord, or in
the exorcism cases, the 5D entity projects into 4d and extract the energy
from the lower spinning chakras.

In numbers, the 5d to 4d projection costs 100, but the reward of terror
and agony from the person is 120.

If there is a group, (the human aura is 5 meters radious) it can extract
a good 400, but he must be more visible and use more energy, lets say

So, its a matter of risk of exposure and gain.

Why the energy thiefery? To not re-incarnate. To not learn. To not
integrate again and loose the self.

Thats my view. I could be wrong, but my field experiences are more
inclined to twhat im reporting.

Thats why I think he keeps on telling you things to "discover". Maybe, from
legends, more and more people adore him or fear him adn thereore
astrally exchanges the psychic power he needs to still be alive in the
astral.

Hope is more clear this way. Im not preaching, just trying to portrait
my thoughts.

RP

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Seems like you have a difficult choice to make with your case. I'm sure you'll make the right decision in the end ... I suppose the main problem is that you don't have a very big window in which to make the decisiion !

What do you think was the purpose of a ficticious language being spoken ... there must have been a purpose behind it ... or do you think it may have been to make you consider it as a hoax ?

I knew about the 56 Aubrey Holes at Stonehnge ... it made me wonder if it's to do with a time reference of some kind ... especially as eclipse had been mentioned during the first meditation.

Woody

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Not a problem

Now I'm going to re-read your last post and digest it ... I really want to get the measure of it before commenting further.

Thanks for the explanation

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I had a followup with Elizabeth. It mentioned the name I U2Ued you again. She also mentioned another name. and tried to elaborate on Dirken Ridge. Said it was an abstract pertaining to the person whose name I gave you. Not an anagram per say. Irk n die (name) ridge was representative of mountain or hill or bluff. I didn't quite understand.

Not sure if it has any relevance. The people in the case are irrlevant. The occupants of the 2 houses are inconsequential. This has something to do with you.

I'm maintaining involvement in this case. Father Tang informed me the girl meets the criteria but she's undergoing further evaluation before the call is made.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
As I read your account it automatically made me think of this website and a couple topics in particular. I don't know IF it would apply and if so, HOW it would apply, but I thought of ORME (orbitally rearranged monoatomic elements) halexandria.org... and the connection with alchemy halexandria.org... . Again, I don't know if this will help, but it seemed like it could possibly lead to another connection somehow.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

"This is what I got (quite scientific but stay with me girls ... it'll only hurt a little bit) lol.

1/ In the Periodic Table '56' is the atomic number for Baryte (sometimes spelt Barite) ... it is a soft, silvery element that conducts heat and electricity.

2/ Baryte is found naturally occuring in hydrothermal veins and is sometimes used as a weighting agent to make trixotropic mud (heavy mud) ... used for oil wells during drilling.

>>> I thought this alone was pretty synchronistic seeing as how you can't blink on ATS at the moment without a new oil-leak related thread turning up> and now with reference to the potential of Dirken Ridge

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
>>>DrJ

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hey there DrJ,

Well a few days have passed and I wanted to bring you and anyone else with an interest up to date.

And I want to begin by saying that from the onset of this recent phase of events I had not felt a connection between Dirken Ridge and the original 'Red Eyes' entity. I'll go further and say that I found Dirken Ridge to be quite a charismatic entity ... I wanted to believe that the things he was sharing were not only positive but also important in source.

In hindsight I felt almost as if I were under his spell (I know that sounds a bit dramatic but it's the best way I can describe the appeal he seemed to have).

It would be fair to say that even whilst the persausive pull of Dirken Ridge was strong ... there was always a little niggle that kept jabbing at me ... and I consciously tried to ignore this 'feeling' ... I seriously didn't want to listen to what it implied ... I fought it back in my mind. But still it continued to niggle ... like a mosquito buzzing around your head it would not let up.

The thought of having to pay attention to these niggles and what they suggested made me feel physically sad (if that makes any sense) ?

I hadn't seen my W.I.S.P.S girls since last Thursday but I had received an email from MEMBER C (mother 2) ... she told me about another communication with Dirken Ridge during meditation. I read her transcript from that meditation and in it he was telling how 'we 3' (myself / Memeber B / Member C) had an important role to play ... how we had to write it all down for the future ... how we needed to find an (as yet) undiscovered mineral / rock called 'Falconite' ... which is apparently brown with gold streaks running through it and 'we' would find it in some (as yet) undiscovered caves ... in an undisclosed location.

>>>REALITY CHECK

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Most things follow the path of least resistance. EVerything with this entity has been related to affection. Divide and conquer is likely. Together you are not as susceptable to its charms. I am of the opinion, and no offense not all demons or negative entities respond to the same manner of cleansing.

I really think you are dealing with a Christian demon. And someone of that faith needs to cast it out. No offense to your practice. But everything I'm getting is to go through the church. Don't screw around with an ameteur. Have a priest come into both homes and execute a prayer of deliverance. Your homes should be done as well. Again I think that the houses being haunted were simply to draw you in.

When you cast out an evil spirit or a demonic entity you open yourself up to it, intentional or not. You exposed yourselves. And now he's trying to pick you off. Your doing good work and obviously it isn't going unnoticed. This is a demon that perhaps can only be affected by Christianity. Use that resource.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I hear what you're saying ... I have to talk to the others about this of course ... my concern is how to approach this subject with MEMBER C ... who as you remember actually lives in the 2nd house that experience the hauntings too ... and of course that house is on the leyline.

I think this is going to be more difficult than I imagined ... but of course that was his original intention.

Maybe stepping back and allowing a totally different approach to take place is what's necessary.

Thank-you for the advise ... how is your case going ?

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join