Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Or Dirken Ridge can be an anagram for "Arch Dier Kind".

Which can mean a doorway to disaster.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"not Moben"

I have been following your post. I find paranomal topics so interesting. The first thing I thought of when I read "not Moben" was "not moving".

Good luck with everything!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Or Dirken Ridge can be an anagram for "Arch Dier Kind".

Which can mean a doorway to disaster.

Hey there NightSkyB4Dawn,

Is this German ?

If not could you tell me more please ?

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JRho900

Hey there JRho900,

Thanks for the input ...

I can see where you get this idea from ... and in the sense of 'not Moben - he is an ancient' ... as in ... not moving because as an ancient he's been around a long time and nothings moved him yet !

Please keep your suggestions coming in people I want to arm myself with as much information as possible ... never ceases to amaze me how people are so willing to offer their suggestions ... it's why I love ATS.

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

No. It is pretty simple really.

Arch is a doorway.

Dire means disastrous, ominous, terrible or calamitous

Kind means class, nature, characteristics.

So it could be interpreted as a "doorway to a kind of disaster".

My misspelling of dire is what mislead you.
After being up over 24 hours I have a tendency to be a little bassackwards.

I have an idea too about the declaration: Dirken Ridge is not Moben.

Again going the anagram route. Moben can be "Me Nob".

The Nob is the person at the head. A person of high status and standing.

Also there is a biblical reference to Nob.

Bible Dictionary Nob definition high place, a city of the priests, first mentioned in the history of David's wanderings (1 Sam. 21:1). Here the tabernacle was then standing, and here Ahimelech the priest resided. (See AHIMELECH.) From Isa. 10:28-32 it seems to have been near Jerusalem. It has been identified by some with el-Isawiyeh, one mile and a half to the north-east of Jerusalem. But according to Isa. 10:28-32 it was on the south of Geba, on the road to Jerusalem, and within sight of the city. This identification does not meet these conditions, and hence others (as Dean Stanley) think that it was the northern summit of Mount Olivet, the place where David "worshipped God" when fleeing from Absalom (2 Sam. 15:32), or more probably (Conder) that it was the same as Mizpeh (q.v.), Judg. 20:1; Josh. 18:26; 1 Sam. 7:16, at Nebi Samwil, about 5 miles north-west of Jerusalem. After being supplied with the sacred loaves of showbread, and girding on the sword of Goliath, which was brought forth from behind the ephod, David fled from Nob and sought refuge at the court of Achish, the king of Gath, where he was cast into prison. (Comp. titles of Ps. 34 and 56.) Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary Cite This Source

Maybe it is just a warning that Dirken Ridge is not the one with the greatest power among the entities that you are dealing with.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

'Bassackwards' is my new favourite word

On a more serious note thanks for the new information ... I shall ponder on that a while ... interesting that there is a biblical link seeing how DrJ thinks a more Christian approach might be advisible in this matter.

I really appreciate all the help I'm getting.

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have been a long time lurker on this site but I felt that I HAD to join to post this.

In reference to the number "56", I searched my book shelves looking for inspiration. My eyes flashed to my I CHING book. Here is what I found. Does it relate at all, I'm not sure but I thought that it was worth a mention:

56 - Sojourning , the Wanderer - Wandering, living in exile, searching for your individual truth; outside the social net, on a quest

Here is what I found on wikipedia.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yeah Woody I get the feeling that your group is the victim in this scenario. And this clearly isn't some insignificant entity. This is a demonic presence of consequensce. A 3rd party is the best soloution. And we always want to handle this stuff ourselves, but it isn't always the most effective soloution. Kind of like prescribing antibiotics for a virus, it doesn't do any good. Doctor's don't prescribe medicine to themselves.

As far as Elizabeth, there is some major BS going on. She met the criteria, but the archdioces refused to allow the excorcism. The priest reffered the girls family to a retired priest about 6 hours away who has some experience in these matters. I guess 25 years of missionary work will do that. He's meeting the girl 1st thing in the morning. We'll talk after that.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBorg
I have been a long time lurker on this site but I felt that I HAD to join to post this.

In reference to the number "56", I searched my book shelves looking for inspiration. My eyes flashed to my I CHING book. Here is what I found. Does it relate at all, I'm not sure but I thought that it was worth a mention:

56 - Sojourning , the Wanderer - Wandering, living in exile, searching for your individual truth; outside the social net, on a quest

Here is what I found on wikipedia.

Wow, I'm honoured that you have registered so that you could post on my thread ... and I thank-you for the input especially as the '56' I Ching connection ties in very neatly with an idea that had crossed my mind some posts back about the possibility of Dirken Ridge being a pseudonym for Gremory (fallen angel - in exhile etc).

I can see a pattern beginning to form from some very different aspects of the information that is coming in and this obviously helps to formulate the senario into a complete picture.

It's amazing how apparently random snippets point to the same main points.

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Something happened this morning and it's the first time that it has displayed activity at my home.

I had to go into Scarborough today with my son ... so before we left my son was going to take the dog out for a run in the field opposite my house because she would be shut in for several hours.

The sitting room door leads into an internal passageway where there are another two doors ... the one on the right leads around to the back of the house ... the one to the left is the main front door and leads out directly onto the street (all 3 doors are kept locked during the night).

When my son unlocked the sitting room door he called back into the room to ask me what was this puddle of water in the passageway. I went to see what he was talking about and there was a pool of water about 2ft by 3ft on the terracotta tiles on the floor.

My first reaction was to look up at the ceiling ... stupid really because my office is over the passageway and there is no water-source in there. So my next thought was that it must be an underground pipe that was leaking and the water had seeped up through the floor tiles somehow. I mopped up the puddle and we had to leave.

When I got home about a hour ago I opened the street door and expected to be confronted with another pool of water ... but there was none.

Now if it had been caused this morning by an leaking underground pipe then it would have seeped through the floor tiles and pooled again surely.

So at this point in time I can only assume that it is some kind of paranormal 'calling-card' ... but I find it interesting that if this is the case it tells me that Dirken Ridge was unable to enter my property (at least I know my protection is working) ... he could only access the outer stage of my home.

Any thoughts or alternative explanations welcome. Please don't hold back for fear of sounding silly ... hell this whole thing sounds so damn far-fetched it's incredible and if I wasn't involved personally I would have the greatest difficulty taking it seriously ... and I just like to say that I really appreciate the fact that all the people who have posted here and on my original thread have not seen fit to ridicule me.

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You? Mad? Pff

Seems to be a common supernatural occurance goo gle has a few links.

So it's likely either your good friend Dirken Ridge or something else I think.

- Phoenix

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I´ve warned them. The astral entity got her around consuming time
and effort... spinning her chakras not towards a freedom experience
but to engage in fear concepts (astral thought-forms) of the entity.

The way to deal with prana beings is to reinforce your chi (your
"space suit" of the spirit) to deny access to your energy centers.

The way to deal with aqstral beings is to reinforce your mental
process to be free of accessing thoughts that are led to contemplation
or even asking for protection, summoning from concepts that requires
prayer, adoration, submission and... to be inferior to them.

Stand your free spirit ground by not having astral parasites or prana
parasites on your chi or the auric field.

Start with the prana shielding techniques, and perhaps stop indulging
demons ego is also a good start.

PS: I know the person in this is in trouble.... but you dont agree that
lessons need to be learned so that this victimization never ocurred in
the first place? How can she be an expression of all that is by being
also a victim?

Best luck for you all.
Project your inner light of freedom.

RP

[edit on 29-6-2010 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hi Woody -

This may be neither here nor there. But, I will toss it out just in case.

I read the description in the OP (wide brim hat, long black coat, around 7ft tall) and my first thought was ... dang - that's how the Undertaker looks.

He's a wrestler in the WWE - he's a little over 6' 10" and here is a pic of him making his way to the ring..

Undertaker Entrance - pic

Look anything like your guy?

Just made me wonder if your entity is using its real appearance.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Hey there Frogs the 'Hat Man' that I have seen in the past and sounded like the entity that visited MEMBER C didn't look like he worked out so much
(more like the guy on the Sandermans Port label).

And I am inclined to agree with you that there is nothing as it should be about this case (things are not what he would have us believe they are) ... I get the distinct impression that we are being toyed with (see my earlier post about a reality check).

I have talked to Mother 1 (tonight) and she agrees that we may need to bring in someone else (as in a priest) ... now we just have to convince Mother 2 because she is the one that he seems to have more of a hold on ... in the sense that she still thinks he's here as a messenger.

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

No offense but my mom told me not to put my hand on the stove when it was hot because it would burn me. I believed her. I didn't have to put my hand on the eye and recieve a 2nd degree burn to understand the lesson.

On to the puddle. Kind of funny but I had something similar happen. It's hot as hell in New Orleans, so if you crank your ac you get condensation. For whatever reason we woke up a couple days ago to good sized puddle on the floor. I checked the ceiling for a leak. I know there are no water pipes anywhere near the spot underneath. I finally checked the air conditioning duct in the ceiling it was quite wet and after some monitoring I found that the condensation came through the vent and caused the puddle.

It may be paranormal. I've seen puddles of unexplain substances. We also test them but have never come up with anything otherworldly.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Frogs

Hey there Frogs the 'Hat Man' that I have seen in the past and sounded like the entity that visited MEMBER C didn't look like he worked out so much
(more like the guy on the Sandermans Port label).

And I am inclined to agree with you that there is nothing as it should be about this case (things are not what he would have us believe they are) ... I get the distinct impression that we are being toyed with (see my earlier post about a reality check).

I have talked to Mother 1 (tonight) and she agrees that we may need to bring in someone else (as in a priest) ... now we just have to convince Mother 2 because she is the one that he seems to have more of a hold on ... in the sense that she still thinks he's here as a messenger.

Woody

You should show her the original thread. I pretty much called this from the begining. Maybe that will wake her up.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well that would be a definate possibility apart from the fact that we don't have ac (not a common thing to have in the UK) ... if it had been near either of the outer doors I would put it down to maybe heavy rain in the night coming under the door ... but that's never happened before and trust me we do get our fair share of rain in the UK

But this was right outside the inner-door.

It may not even be connected to the other stuff but it's strange and I thought it was worth a mention.

Woody

[edit on 29-6-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Y'know DrJ that might just do it ... sometimes the most obvious is the way to go.

If only you lived in the Uk I would love for you to come take a looksee and give your opinion.

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Apportation? Maybe he did come to see you and some how brought some of his environment with him? Anything with water at the other homes?

Just seems weird. If it is "him" maybe the water has significance and is a clue.

Or maybe you had condensation from the windows of the doors?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We've got our hands full. A prayer of deliverance was done this morning. No effect. The next step is friday. 4am.

Yeah I'd be interested in seeing this Dirken Ridge thing myself. It's been rather interesting. I'm quite the skeptic under normal circumstances. This is one of the few paranormal events I've seen on ATS I've put any stock in.

Myabe that's do to the severity of it. And maybe it's because it resonates with many things I've experienced and that I know to be true.

It's nothing to be trifled with. I'm assisting on this case with "Elizabeth" now, and I consider beyond what I'm capable of dealing with. And I have a rather unique skill set. More unique that this thing is aware of, but I know my limitations. We've put together quite the crew for this. I've already caught one of my crew trying to slip in recording devices. There is a reason the priest won't allow them. Interestingly enough we also have the assistance of a druidic monk. Not sure who is going to be more capable of dealing with this thing.

Your case, i feel quite strongly about the priest. Mother #2 shouldn't have reservations. If it's a messenger in a positive sense then it will be ok. But we both know it isn't. But I'm concerned about her. I believe your dealing with an infernal obsession at this point. Possibly more than one demon. Mother 2 is under the effects of demonic obsession, where the demon has the ability to influence her. External possession is where the demon tempts the body. And harasses the senses. Hallucinations visual and auditory. Random Bruising, cuts, etc... Scratching, breathing sounds. Infernal obsession is random bursts of negative emotions, fantasies that seem almost real... Both are precursors to possesion.

It needs to be dealt with before it hits that point. Or you'll be dealing with a similar circumstance to me.

We have watched this case move from infestation, where minor paranormal phenomenon can be observed to the obsessive phase. Now obsession can only be directed at 1 person. And the purpose is to drive the person to the point of a nervous breakdown to leave them open to possesion. We need to figure out who the true target of the obsession is, if there is more than one entitiy, and deal with them all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution