It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastors Prophetic Dream about Gulf (?), from 2008/1996

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22
reply to post by littlebunny

Here is his Tornado Vision in more depth , scroll down.

Great find JJBB22. For those who can't watch the videos, JJBB22's link is an excellent link to read what Pastor Stone's vision meant to him, in his own words... Seriously JJBB22, great find!!!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 27-6-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

No problem, happy to help

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I have seen this man many times on the Christian Broadcasting Station while channel surfing. I never paid much attention to him. CBN repulses me because they prey on the weak and vulnerable to send donations to fund their materialistic lifestyles. This vision really caught my attention though. The city he is referring to could possibly be Baton Rouge. I live in Acadia Parish and we have 3 non-operating refineries here. Check out this link. It shows all of the refineries in Louisiana.

dnr.louisiana.gov...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Erica1631]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
So, finally got around to watching the vids... Blah.

It was difficult to follow because he was constantly repeating, rephrasing, backtracking and rambling. But the key part: The Gulf of Mexico... The way he described it being at the gulf was coincidence. He was focused on Venezuela and the Middle East-being on the coast was incidental. At least, I would presume in a prophetic dream that you would be drawn to what was important. Venezuela? Yeah, not so important.

Hind sight with prophecies will make any prophecy true though.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Hey lordtyp0,

With all due respect, there is no... “hey, lets see if we can make this fit“, thingy going on. I would suggest you read the link where he wrote his interpretation, instead of listening. And then perhaps we can talk about this some more. I don't want to speculate how you came to that conclusion, so I'll ask for some more insight into why you believe what you wrote after watching the video.

Thanks in advance.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The oil in the gulf isn't black.

sl

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
When was the video made ? There's a photo of obama on the background.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Well, you yourself said "In light of whats going on" a few replies ago. What events going on were you referring to?

Otherwise it is items like this:

On the morning of September 11, 2001, I was preparing for a meeting when an office staff member said, "A plane has just crashed into the world trade center." My mind rushed back to four days earlier, when I found the artist’s rendition of the five tornadoes in my closet and had told two staff members, "This has not yet happened-but it will-and I believe it involves the World Trade Center." Within a few moments, a second worker came bursting into the office. "A huge plane just crashed into the other tower." I immediately said, "It was a terrorists." Soon after, the message from the news was, "Yes, they believe it is a terrorists." Within a few hours, we discovered four planes were hijacked and three carried out suicide missions.

His prophecy described an 'attack of confusion' with papers strewn about, etc.. The quote is from:Interpretations

His later interpretations mention the WTC a lot. Initial items... not so much. Not once did he say in any way we can reference 'it's like the WTC'. In fact he says the Prophecies have NOTHING to do with physical people or buildings etc.. Then later shoe-horns WTC into it as if thats what it always meant.

Same with the oil, he seems to emphasize that it's related to money and in general economic unrest. Googling it turns up all sorts of re-interprets after the fact as the spill. Given hurricane season is coming up, there could be real oil storms in the area...

THAT is going to be frightening. Imagine coastal cities covered in oil, hurricane induced fires...

Anyway, I am doing 20 different things it seems. I was not meaning to imply the shoe horning was going on in thread per se. Just that the tv preachers are always guilty of revisionism to prove how hooked up to the holy ghost they are and all that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ickylevel

One search I saw attributed those vids with late may with one claiming June. But there are a lot of references to hearing him talk about his 5 tornadoes dream just under a different context.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The best predictions are the ones made after the fact. In this case there are no predictions. The claims are made after the fact.

The only interesting item I find is that the person's dreams are more exciting than mine. I don't dream about tornadoes and such. Last night I dreamed about being in a college town and living in a small apartment that I was fixing up that was above a pizza joint. All of us went tubing on a sunny day on a crystal clear river.

I get it now this is a dream about the loss of economic growth and people searching in vain for jobs. No wait. It's a dream about planet-x and the workers stripping the Earth clean of gold. No wait. The tubes clearly represent free energy systems and the clear water a glorious pollution free future. No wait. All of the tubes are really big zeroes and they mean the end of the US run in the World Cup. No wait. The people moving in unison represent the protesters at the G-20 meeting. They are in a clear river symbolizing their purity of purpose. No wait. ...

Making up ridiculous connections is easy and you see it everywhere in Stone's claims. Anyone bought one of his panacea meals? This is the same guy selling a meal to cure all ills or some such nonsense?

... or are you still upset because I think you're a durdur because of how rude you are to everyone!

Are you still upset at being shown to be wrong time after time? Apparently you are.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
The best predictions are the ones made after the fact. In this case there are no predictions. The claims are made after the fact.

WOW!!! Do you ever read or even watch the concepts being presented before you open your mouth and insert foot??? The video I presented was from 2008, and the link provided by another member was written and posted on the internet in the year 2000. You cannot be that obtuse... So the only other option is you never watched the videos or read the link… and then you posted a worthless opinion so you can live in your, the sky isn't falling, reversed psychobabble mantra... As entertaining as that concept might be, it does not help felicitate constructive, or intelligent, conversation. So I would ask that you actually sit down and watch the videos, or read the provided link before giving yet another worthless opinion.

"The prediction was made after the fact", when I clearly stated that video was posted on youtube in 2008, while the Gulf Oil Spill started in 2010... I mean if what you wrote aint a worthless opinion, then I don't know what one is!!!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 27-6-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You are unable to read posts. No surprise there.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny

To completely understand his entire dream, you might want to watch the first video… Don’t worry about the third video because its simply him trying to sell something…

Ya lost me right around here^^^

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If I was to speculate then I'd say that bit about the crops could be a reference to crops dying because of acid rain with corexit 9500 and other toxic substances. Hasn't happened yet aside from some white/yellow/black blotches on foliage here and there but it very well might happen in the near future.

On the whole shoehorning thing.. when you get a vision or a prophetic dream it's not always obvious what it's referring to because it obviously hasn't happened yet and because of the symbolic nature of dreams and visions the true meaning tend to be up for interpretation, until it happens that is.. then it's very obvious.

If I had a significant(you know the type) dream a year ago that involved the gulf, oil and a BP logo I could have come to a lot of different conclusions as to it's meaning.. only when it happened would I be able to realize it's significance.. and if I had other theories about the dream before that then that doesn't in any way take away from the significance of the dream.

I'm wondering, skeptics.. would you have buckled under and admitted to yourselves that you had a prophetic dream IF you really had a dream describing those three things.. BP, oil and the Gulf of Mexico?
Just try to imagine it.. would it be enough, or would you have needed a 3 day long interactive dream with painfully much detail?
How would you handle it?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

You are unable to read posts. No surprise there.

Whats your problem ? its people like you who make ATS look bad

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

If I had a significant(you know the type) dream a year ago that involved the gulf, oil and a BP logo I could have come to a lot of different conclusions as to it's meaning.. only when it happened would I be able to realize it's significance.. and if I had other theories about the dream before that then that doesn't in any way take away from the significance of the dream.

I think it does take away from the significance of the dream. If a dream is so obtuse that it can be connected to many different events, then it lacks importance. To wait until the event happens to find significance in a prediction or vision or whatever is no different than waiting for events without having had a prediction, vision, or whatever.

In general, those with the best predictions are those that have made the predictions after the fact. A number of people tried to claim predictions of the oil spill, but all of them were shown to be frauds. In this case we have a person with a publicized prediction looking for the event that matches the dream. A match might be suggested. Another match might be suggested. Then another match seems even better so match that up.

I used to love this radio show in which the previous year's tabloid predictions were compared against the year. The prognosticators were horrible at getting things right.

One of my favorite quotes about predictions comes from Ezra Solomon. "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable."

Predictions come from all sorts of places. There are weather forecasters, economic forecasters, market forecasters, and even dream forecasters. As much fun as we make of weather forecasters, their success rate is much better than dreamers. They also don't wait until events match up and then confirm that after a long number of days that it would eventually rain again.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lancepk

Do you have anything on topic to state?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You didn't answer my question.. would you find that dream significant in any way? I don't think this prophecy is but if I had the one I described I would find that pretty specific, you've got the place, you've got the company and you know what it's about, it's pretty specific. Would you just shrug it off?

I know people that have had dreams come true, they weren't symbolic though, they were very specific. My mother had a dream about her childhood friend dying 2 days before he died for example, everything in the dream matched very specifically how he died.. would you chalk that up as a coincidence? Some people have these kind of dreams pretty often, even documenting them in their dream journal at times.
I believe in it, but I understand you if you don't.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I think it does take away from the significance of the dream. If a dream is so obtuse that it can be connected to many different events, then it lacks importance. To wait until the event happens to find significance in a prediction or vision or whatever is no different than waiting for events without having had a prediction, vision, or whatever.

This doesn't answer the question?

There are lots of dreams and the problem is that they tend to not be specific. Our minds fill in the events after the fact - a false memory if you will.

The simplest example I know of a false memory is the following:
Auto suggestion
You have a dream. You remember parts of the dream or most or all of the dream. You think someone is going to die, because someone in the dream died. When someone does die you fill in the blanks and the dream becomes clearer and specifics are created. You don't have to dream to experience this. It is demonstrated all of the time in introductory classes on psychology.

False memory for the critical lure word occurs frequently —sometimes at a rate that is even greater than the recall of actual words that were presented on the list.

False memories can occur even at a rate higher than actual memories. That's fairly interesting isn't it?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Exactly how many huge events could you fit into "BP, oil, Gulf of Mexico" after the fact?

That doesn't in any way account for the people that write down their dreams, my mother keeps a dream journal for example, auto suggestion doesn't even come close to explaining that.. to me it's just clambering to anything that will stick as long as you can explain it away to reassure your preconceived notions.

You can't 'fill in the blanks' if all the details have been documented before the dream becomes true.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join