It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chronicles of Riddick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Just saw the flick. It was pretty good. Over 2 hours. Alot of CGI, but it was pretty decent. Vin Diesal was awesome as well. The movie was alot of action, but also had some humor to it. I liked it, but then again I am easily entertained.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Well its early Saturday am here...real early....but will probably go see it sometime today...probably after I get some sleep and get some groceries.

Will report when do see it.

seekerof

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I saw the trailer when I went to see Van Helsing. It looked pretty good. Definitley on my 'must see' list

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Im going to see this with my sister. She loves Vin Deisel. That sucks that its over 2 hours, though, I can barely sit through an hour long movie, let alone a 2 hour one! I had to watch the LOTR in sections at a time.:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
the 2 hours goes by fast, plenty of action!! i was impressed!

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I havent seen it but from the trailers it looks a bit like Dune the Necromongers Lord Marshall is played by a great actor in my book Colm Feore. Anyways the CGI looks great the art for the Necromongers look fantastic and the fight scenes with them are also great and that what I got just from the trialer.....

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I just saw it last night and I really enjoyed it.

The movie is well paced and two hours seem to just blow by. The scene changes are excellent and Diesel does a good job.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If thats the case then im going to go see it this week.

Thanx for the reviews guys.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i wana see it also i hope its as god as you guys say it is.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I also saw it and liked it. Lots of special effects, during all the movie, the fight scene are cool. Some stuff is just too much, really exagereted, but hey, it's that kind of movie so what.

Kept me entertained all along. And Vin kick some bad Necromonger's asses!

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
the ending sucked
he became the leader of the army that's trying to kill him...think of the irony

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2009
the ending sucked
::insert ending spoiler here::

Wow way to give it away for everyone who hasn't seen the film.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
for those who have not yet seen this movie...

se Pitch Black first. it was excellent!!

Pitch Black was out a bout 2-3 years ago and Vin played Riddick in it, for those that didn't know.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
IMO both pitch black and chronicles of riddick were pure garbage to much retarded stuff i didnt like it see troy or wait for king arthur .

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I thought it was a good film is there going to be a 3rd in the chronicles as ive tried not to hear or read much up on it as not to spoil things ?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Just got this movie on DVD and also bought the Game "Escape from Butchers Bay" and thought both were excellant! They really should do a movie adaptation of "Butchers Bay".

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i thought both films were great,lots of action and also the fact that vin diesel is a big time hottie hasnt anything to do with it.

top topics

join