It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we leave now or wait for Evacuation orders?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

sorry my antics dont amuse you, but I am getting desperate.

And if there are people gullible enough to leave, better for me, especially if their truck drivers!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Is this document a secret evacuation code or something? I think it is, but only for the rich:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

I read that too and found it very disturbing. Why is the sealife not heading away from shore to the clearer waters (for now) of the Atlantic or Caribbean? Why are these creatures coming to shore?

As for evacuating, I would probably have all my maps, plans, supplies, money, family meeting places, and so on ready and then just watch for bad signs like wildlife dying off in odd ways (birds, bees, fish) and for the storms to come. Also, if you can get some intel on any increases in respiratory illness from a trusted family doc or ER worker. Things like that. This way you could wait until the last possible minute for you and still be ahead of any mass evac orders that might come.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

I don't really know how much damage an oil slick could do when you're 86 miles inland though. Probably not really worth worrying about.

I'm afraid that's not necessarily true. With my limited knowledge of physics, I would think, if this is indeed a volcano that can't not be capped (seeing it's spewing at 100,000 pbi) and.....it blows (like many are saying may be the case then) anyone within the vicinity is in dire danger.

I'm on the other coast, West Palm Beach and I am sick over this. But now my sickness is turning into fear.

I wish I had the means to move but like so many, I'm stuck due to the recession/depression/oppression!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Always, ALWAYS, rely on your own intuition. Meditate upon any questions you need answers to...the answer will come. Don't listen to others. Listen to your own heart. The answers will come from within not from without. My love to you all. NAMASTE

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I feel the answer depends on you as an individual, and more importantly, on your family as a unique group.

First, draw up a Pros and Cons list. Add "weight" to each item, based on importance. I think your wife's anxiety, regardless of whether it is justified or not, would garner a 10 on a 1 to 10 weighting system.

Second, if it were me - and it's not - I would stay until I "smelled" oil in the air or saw oil rain. If I had young children though, I'd watch for news of oil-smelling air or oily rain within 50 miles.

Third, some people are very "sensitive" to news and others of us are hardened to it. If your wife's anxiety keeps her from sleeping, eating, or doing her normal everyday activities ... seek help for her.

Personally, I view what's going on in the Middle East a more dire threat at the moment. Capitalize "at the moment."

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I sincerely hope everything works out for everyone over there.

This is deep. Only time will tell how much deeper the hole is going to be dug.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Go by your gut feelings if you wait you could be too late. We do not

know how many sinister forces are lurking in the wind. If someone told

you 4 years ago what would be happening today you would of said it

can not be true.

Watch what is happening, watch movements, watch positioning and

watch what your leaders are doing not necessarily what they are

saying. ^Y^

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Leave now and live. Wait and die. Good luck to you. Peace

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
if it were me
I would have my bug-out gear
ready and waiting. Take your
weapons and ammo, you may
need them at some future point.

But I would not leave until after
Blackjack happens. Why move
north just to be met by a nuclear
explosion. Wait to see where they
occur then you can plan a strategy
of evacuation based upon where
the least damage is done to our
country.

Evacuate smart

Best wishes.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
While I'm bugging out from my position about 8 miles from the coast, north of Galveston island, should I post my address too so that the looters can take advantage of the situation? Also, who wants to put me up for a few days/weeks/months? I'll be traveling with a couple of horses, cats, and 5 dogs. I can't take the other two horses, so someone please stay behind and run by my house and feed them while I'm gone. I guess I'll just quit my job too since I won't be able to get to it since I'll probably be living on the side of the road somewhere for an undetermined amount of time.

Evacuate now? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Follow your gut. Three of you feel the same thing. You all feel an impending sense of urgency and doom. 86 miles inland is pretty far, but you're still worried.

Pay attention to the signs. Instincts are powerful things used to keep us out of danger. I think the three of you will know when it is the right time to leave.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I understand your concern. Definately start making preparations. As someone else said, if you have family to the north, contact them now and ask if they will be able to house you for a while if need be. If an evacuation order comes, it will likely be before a major hurricane, IMO. If so, then you have a month or two to prepare.

And I would just add that there are a lot of alarmists on this site, so you will get quite a few "we're all gonna die" answers. The important thing is not to panic, and plan carefully. Also, through whatever happens, remember your humanity and remain in touch with your sense of integrity, and hold on hard to whatever love you have.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Silenceisall]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I'd say, Leave now and dodge the traffic.
Seriously.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Just like in revelations,1/3rd of the oceans will
turn into blood!
1/3rd of the sea life will die.
1/3rd of the ships will be destroyed.
When I watched videos of this oil spill.I am
convinced that this gulf oil spill will be the
catayst used into declaring martial law.

In fall of 2008,the effects of a hurricane in the
gulf,were felt up here in ohio.Fallen trees,power
outages and lots of wind damage.Since the gulf is
in it's hurricane season,I am very concerned!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If you have someplace to go, I would leave now. If we get through this, you can always go back. My daughter lives in Florida, I just asked her to move back to WV, although as far as the economy goes, there isn't much to come back to. I don't think it's safe to be anywhere near the gulf.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I wasn't advising anyone to evacuate I was saying I can't figure out why anyone would. We had an oil spill like this north of Australia a few years back, went on for two and half months. I'm still alive.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think alot of people are missing the point, its not about the oil, according to scientists and news reports there are multiple miles wide underwater plumes,a plume is a gas not a liquid, these plumes are methane gas, as of now there are in crystal form because of the pressure and temperature of the ocean, in gas form methane is combustible when you have 15 percent or more concentration in the air, witch means it will explode without an ignition source , the summer is upon us, the waters will warm, hurricane season is here, it will churn the giant underwater clouds to the surface, you wont need a nuke to close the well cause the entire gulf will explode in a giant fire ball off methane gas

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh how easy it is to sit there and tell people near the gulf coast they should leave. I am only 20 miles from the coast, in louisiana, and pretty damn close to ground zero as it is, and while we are all concerned, it's not easy to just pack up and leave. Where would we go? And with what money? What about our jobs? What about our homes and all our things? Should we get a moving van? And then bring our stuff where? Put our house up for sale? Homes in my neck of the woods have been up for sale for years, no one is buying.

Look, if we knew for sure our lives were going to end, sure we would abandon everything, get on the road with our limited savings, and cross our fingers and hope for the best. But its very hard to abandon your home and job and friends and family over some unproven assumptions.

South Louisiana is dying as it is, we want to move eventually, but we can't just up and move right away over fear that the gulf might burp a toxic cloud or tsunami on us at any time with no real proof that this can happen.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I am in the same boat as you are only, I am on the east coast (West Palm Beach)

But I came across this today. Don't know how reliable this publication is though.

Florida Gulf oil spill: Plans to evacuate Tampa Bay area are in place
www.examiner.com... announced

These are the scariest times I've ever lived through. I wonder if every generation feels this at some point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join