It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by alchemist2012
By miles we are 86 miles north of Gulfport Ms.With all the buzz going on about the Oil Spill and seems as if since the POTUS made his useless speech the other night i could sense that he seemed as if this situation would only get worse.
My question i pose to ATS is should i Pack my family up and head north or should i wait it out.My wife who has told me on a number of occasions told me i was an alarmist,is starting herself to get freaked and wanting to pull up and leave.
We are both ex-Army and agree that there is something a bit uneasy about mobilizing the number of National Guard"to fight the oil spill"they"the Guard"or a land based front"and they most of them cannot go out into the Gulf where the fight is needed.
My wife feels this is the start of some looming event to take place.so should we leave while the roads are clear or just wait to be told to leave??????
Originally posted by ErEhWoN
IF you are in HOUSTON or its surrounding areas, LEAVE NOW!!
I repeat, if you are in HOUSTON or surrounding areas, LEAVE NOW!!!