It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Aliens Do Not Exist!

Where is the proof?

If you tell me you have a tooth ache - where is the proof?

Not all people that have seen UFOs claim aliens exist. I am living proof.

I saw two UFOs do things that that couldn't be done by any known air craft - in 1984.

I don't claim aliens exist. I have several theories that could explain the intelligence behind the crafts and the pilots.

Some of us don't make claims until we are 100% convinced.

The truth is out there somewhere.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

My last encounter was a couple of night ago, high, HIGH above. It was a red stationary light that emitted lines in many different directions like lasers before being obscured by cloud. It was so high up I could barely make it out but I know for a fact that I saw what I saw and did not imagine it.

That's pretty heavy. Do you think that there's ANY possibility you could have misinterpreted what you saw? Although that seems pretty concrete experience.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
The Alien/UFO topic has been a biggy for many years now and I must admit it has intrigued me no end until recently.

To put it simply, people who believe in Aliens are wrong and are being decieved by TPTB. Now you might say "I've seen one" or "I was abducted" and that is fair enough but where is the proof? or more to the point where is the proof they are aliens?

We have photos of UFOS (Generally fuzzy unsteady images of balloons and lanterns) and we have the same of so called aliens. We have high ranking officials willing to swear under oath to the existance of such things.

I am not saying they have not witnessed something bizzare, I am simply saying they are not aliens.I am going to share a theory which is not new to many of you so bare with me.

TPTB have had science and technology far beyond the mainstream knowledge for a very long time. They are capable of traveling around in craft at high speed here on earth and in outerspace. They are capable of medical science that you would find hard to believe. They have installations on our moon. they have genetically engineered humanoids and this is the crux of my thread.

Now I'm sure I will get the usual questions like "Wheres your proof" and the fact is I can't give you any, but you can't give me any either.

There has been some crazy stuff going on for a long time and TPTB are laughing at our ignorance. Laughing because we are so easily decieved as a species.

There are things going on that we will never fully understand, nor should we, but please understand this, aliens don't exist, humans do! And some of these humans are evil, greedy and manipulitive A holes!

Now if someone can introduce me to an alien and we can jump in thier saucer, fly to their home planet and sight see, bring it on. Until then I'm afraid it's just a bunch of misguided evil humans.

Humans tend to easily believe in the most fanciful things because it takes them away from so called normality, it's in our nature whether it be natural or not. TPTB want it this way because it distracts you, keeps you occupied with nonsence while the truth is played out.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by hornum]

Do yourself a favor, watch this
speedstream.netro.ca...

And then just accept that Aliens and ETs do exist so that it wont be to much of a shock to youre person when disclosure happens.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

they are humans, in the U.F.O.'s.
they come from the very distant past - from the days when there was Lemuria and then later on, Atlantis.

some, a few, come from the future.
our future.

they are us
we are them

the purpose is for the continuation of the human race - prevention of disasters which might have already happened but yet did not because they were prevented through time-travel interactions.

i'm thinking that all the traditional arguments against and about time travel issues such as the grandfather paradox are going to turn out to be irrelevant.

missions include things such as disarming nukes - of which the Rendlesham Forest incident is the best example.
it was at a very perilous moment in history - Russia had just invaded Afghanistan and the US and others mobilized ships into the Persian Gulf...it was a very heated time during the "cold war."
if it had turned out that someone "pushed the button" and started nuclear holocaust...well, they wouldn't have.
it wasn't going to be allowed and so the weapons were disarmed by the light that the craft shone over the secure area where the US was secretly storing a huge arsenal of weapons in readiness for war.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

A perfect example how these threads usually end.

Nice story, but we're not creating myths here, rather focusing on scientific facts. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

only if they are servering cat
i like tabby best

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Easily enough, as you can prove UFO or Aliens exist just by showing some evidence its impossible to say Aliens DO NOT EXIST just because you haven't seen one, if you do not see something that does not mean it do not exist. To prove that you would have to explore the whole universe and then you can conclude if the exist or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
When searching for "capturing the light" in YouTube, all I get is few minute clips, it's supposed to be around 50 mins. No additional parts, nothing. Anyone want to point out a proper link?

Do you use bittorrent? If so i can get you the torrent link, well worth the download. Or try google video. I cant use youtube as im in china at the mo but i will try dig out a link to the full version and send it to you

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You people must admit that we've come along way since the 1800's.
Stem cells, cloning, genetic manipulation, who's to say we won't create a species that is vastly more intelligent and different from us in every way?
Cyborgs, robotics, A I, it's all leading up to something don't you think???

I believe the future is filled with endless possibilities that are both enlightening and down right horrible to the fullest extents.

What's with all the D.U.M.Bs, and just what the hell is down inside some of those installations?

Makes ME wonder anyway...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Yeah, got the torrent, no seeders.. this is purely for preview purposes of course.

I could do with the YouTube link, but if you got another torrent i'd prefer that because of the quality, thanks a bunch.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

When searching for "capturing the light" in YouTube, all I get is few minute clips, it's supposed to be around 50 mins. No additional parts, nothing. Anyone want to point out a proper link?

Sure,
But you have to download it,
It's kosher.

www.demonoid.com...

It is seeding now.
and ripped from DVD , so good quality.

ohh, : If it says you need to be a member to download it,
Ill give you an invite code if you want.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

That would be great, PM it if you will. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Ahmose

That would be great, PM it if you will. Thanks.

No problem,
You mean the invite code right?
edit: well, thats gotta be what you mean.. lol

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Nice post smokejaguar you reminded me of my ufo experience as a child of 11 years, outside one night lying on the footpath out the front of our flat i played a regular game. It was a simple game, i would watch the planes fly over our home on their way to a nearby airport and if they made it past without hitting one of the visible stars they lived. If the plane obscured my veiw of a star it hit a mine and all the people on board died, a little morbid for an 11 year old, not many made it, but that was my game. Anyway a plane made it to the point of being almost over head when another flying craft at four or five times maybe faster the planes speed on the same flight path flew upto and then next to and then away from all in about 5 or 6 seconds. I think it had the same type of nav lights as the plane but they were not flashing as i recall and no idea what colour as im colour blind. I ran in blabbering about what i had seen my parents said i think its bed time. The next night it made local news with people on board describing a "ghost plane". It was 1981 in newcastle australia aprox 9pm and it seemed like yesterday. Hope some find it interesting.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Here is an account of my first sighting . I've had a total of three but , this one was the closest and most intriguing .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Did your mom acknowledge to you that you were right?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have to say that I don't believe in aliens either. I don't have an argument persay (not one that can be proved by scientific evidence, that is), but I have my own personal reasons. I believe that the heavens declare the Glory of the Lord. I don't need any other reason for them to exist than to be in awe of His amazing creation.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Ditto!

The Thread should be renamed from "Aliens don't exist" to "My opinion is Aliens don't exist...."

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
You cant prove there isnt Aliens the same as you say people cant prove there is aliens.

You should check out the Dorothy Izatt video. May just change your mind.

www.capturingthelightdvd.com...

Watch it on youtube.... Cant be arsed searching a link for you

do you have a link that better than this, does the youtube vid show more than a sales pitch.
i clicked on your link hoping to see something, 1st trailer nothing but hype, 2nd more of the same and a few secs of the same old blurry lights and dots.
looks to me like granny and kids found a way to make a buck, and i'm not gonna take 20 bucks worth of my beer money, just to see the same type of stuff that i can get for free on the histroy channel.
look i believe there something out there, just dont give me the same stuff over and over again, saying look heres proof. and please dont except me to pay for it.
if granny thinks she got something she should be giving it away, not tring to cash in. that just makes people that dont believe think how stupid and gullible believers are. willing to pay anything to get thier believe fix.
oh well at least she not charging 1000 bucks a head like that grear guy to let you look at some pictures of a lit up moth.

give me a adress where i can go and see a body, tool ,ship, or somethings that i can really put my hands on, and not have to pay for being able to do that. as a inhabitant of this planet i think we should be able to know about things that could affect the whole human race with out paying

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

hey hounddoghowlie,
here..
but you have to dload it.
www.demonoid.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join