Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow, you really took a leap of faith saying that.

But, you are entitled to your beliefs, just try not to say you are correct.

Accept you may be wrong, or better yet, accept anything may be right.

Saying "I am right" then following with "here's my theory" tells me you were either convinced, or the information you currently have pieced itself together nice and snugly, allowing for a non contradicting conclusion. There is no such thing as a conclusion.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by hornum

TPTB have had science and technology far beyond the mainstream knowledge for a very long time. They are capable of traveling around in craft at high speed here on earth and in outerspace. They are capable of medical science that you would find hard to believe. They have installations on our moon. they have genetically engineered humanoids and this is the crux of my thread.

So you have substituted "TPTB" for "aliens" in your mind. Exactly as you predicted:

Humans tend to easily believe in the most fanciful things because it takes them away from so called normality, it's in our nature whether it be natural or not.

Now I'm sure I will get the usual questions like "Wheres your proof" and the fact is I can't give you any, but you can't give me any either.

Ok so both sides don't have the smoking gun, well guess what?

TPTB requires a belief in that ordinary humans discovered advanced science hundreds of years ago. That's right, ordinary humans. Somehow you want to believe that regular human beings have found physical laws that have evaded the brightest of our kind like: Newton, Einstein, Planck, Heisenberg, Witten, Maxwell, Bohr, Pauling, Born, Dirac and all the other amazing minds that have contributed to our understanding of anything.

Furthermore even after all the evidence (from the privaite sector to the gov't side to your own personal life)- that humans are very fallible and indeed make mistakes all the time, you want to believe that a few of us just figured everything out and have kept everything a "secret" for hundreds of years!

Even during a modern era when more private folks have more wealth, education, opportunity than ever in history-- yet no one (any gov't or private company) else is able to replicate this technology you claim the TPTB have a VERY long time ago AND kept everything secret.

Even though the chronological development of our technology lines up with how things were invented in the last few hundred years, you rather believe that it was all "staged" by a few human beings who have the "real knowledge."

Honestly man, what is so hard to believe about aliens to you? Have you looked at the night sky and seen how many stars are up there? Have you not read a book that says our brightest minds and most accurate measurements have estimated the universe is billions of years old? That there is PLENTY of time for aliens to have reached intelligence before man even discovered the club.

I think its sad that so many people believe that because the technology seems so advanced its aliens from another world. Believe it or not humans are capable of this technology and have been for some time. Tell me this are you a spiritual person? What you state is a theory and a theory only. Ofcourse I have looked up at the stars but I don't automatically say, there's so many there has to be life.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Originally posted by coastalite
The Hubble Telescope estimates that there are HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of GALAXIES in the Universe. Do the math.

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I am convinced we are not alone.

It is my belief that they've been here long before we arrived on the scene and quite possibly are directly responsible for our arrival.

Yes youre right I just checked my calculater, came up with aliens.

You also believe the world is flat, don't you?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

The Alien/UFO topic has been a biggy for many years now and I must admit it has intrigued me no end until recently.

To put it simply, people who believe in Aliens are wrong and are being decieved by TPTB. Now you might say "I've seen one" or "I was abducted" and that is fair enough but where is the proof? or more to the point where is the proof they are aliens?

We have photos of UFOS (Generally fuzzy unsteady images of balloons and lanterns) and we have the same of so called aliens. We have high ranking officials willing to swear under oath to the existance of such things.

I am not saying they have not witnessed something bizzare, I am simply saying they are not aliens.I am going to share a theory which is not new to many of you so bare with me.

TPTB have had science and technology far beyond the mainstream knowledge for a very long time. They are capable of traveling around in craft at high speed here on earth and in outerspace. They are capable of medical science that you would find hard to believe. They have installations on our moon. they have genetically engineered humanoids and this is the crux of my thread.

Now I'm sure I will get the usual questions like "Wheres your proof" and the fact is I can't give you any, but you can't give me any either.

There has been some crazy stuff going on for a long time and TPTB are laughing at our ignorance. Laughing because we are so easily decieved as a species.

There are things going on that we will never fully understand, nor should we, but please understand this, aliens don't exist, humans do! And some of these humans are evil, greedy and manipulitive A holes!

Now if someone can introduce me to an alien and we can jump in thier saucer, fly to their home planet and sight see, bring it on. Until then I'm afraid it's just a bunch of misguided evil humans.

Humans tend to easily believe in the most fanciful things because it takes them away from so called normality, it's in our nature whether it be natural or not. TPTB want it this way because it distracts you, keeps you occupied with nonsence while the truth is played out.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by hornum]

if that is your stance, then I respect that...

what I don't respect is the title of this thread.

you have no proof.
I have no proof.

shouldn't the title be "Aliens MIGHT Not Exist!"???

I have more proof than the other side - No aliens

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by hornum

Aliens Do Not Exist!

Where is the proof?

If you tell me you have a tooth ache - where is the proof?

Not all people that have seen UFOs claim aliens exist. I am living proof.

I saw two UFOs do things that that couldn't be done by any known air craft - in 1984.

I don't claim aliens exist. I have several theories that could explain the intelligence behind the crafts and the pilots.

Some of us don't make claims until we are 100% convinced.

The truth is out there somewhere.

Peace

Show me an alien and I will believe. The fact is there are none. That is why believers of aliens are in a minority.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I don't know what you mean by ming. I'm not even going to answer your short and poorly defined response.

This response is an answer...

It means that you are not willing to face the fact that even though what you believe might be true, you have no evidence either way for either argument...

I wouldn't call you stupid for not believing in God. I would simply say that, in my perception (of course), you obviously don't have enough experience with God to understand His existence...

So because of my experience with Him, I can tell you He does. But you could never believe my testimony.

Even IF you yourself had absolutely seen any form of extra-terrestrial - especially ones that are performing technology feats such as flying saucers - I wouldn't believe just your testimony. I would need to see it for myself.

Which lends even more credence to the fact that you are lost in your own fantasy world because you base your belief on aliens on the APPARENT size of the universe as compared to our own size.

Anyone who has actually had any encounters and feels overwhelmed that no one will believe them... I feel for you, if that's the case.

But I have no reason to believe it. I will not assume it.

Just like I didn't assume God existed - but later learned of it by my experience.

I generally avoid E.T. forums because I know personally many people who believe in "E.T." and I have a hard time relating to their personalities... mainly because I smell -attention- and -lie- all over their person.

And I detest greatly people who need to make up silly stories for attention.

As far as "UFOs" are concerned, it's the government/military. It's a no-brainer for me. If tauristercus hasn't proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that the military has some wild stuff going on what with the spirals and all, then I think people are in straight up denial and need to believe in Star Trek because there aren't enough fans these days.

Don't get me wrong... I think Star Trek: The Next Generation is awesome.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If UFO's don't exist and ET doesn't exist then what the devil are you doing in this site? don't take this the wrong way, but your trolling antics aren't going to win you any points with the talented, knowledgable members here, that I can assure you of.

Please do your research before you entertain the notion we are alone in this vast space

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
reply to post by hornum

It's not entirely a case of having to have physical evidence of an alien being or a piece of a crashed U.F.O's etc, it's simply a case of numbers.

The big bang theory suggests that the universe is 13.75 billion years old, quite enough time for things to get going.

Astronomers estimate there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or one sextillion stars in the visible universe with a conservative estimate of three planets per star. Presumably, if the right conditions exist, evolution will tend to occur; however to allow ourselves some leeway we will narrow it down to 1 in every 100 hospitable planets having the potential to be a host for life, this would mean that about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 or one quintillion life-bearing planets possibly exist in the visible universe. Of these, a possible 10,000,000 could be in our own galaxy.

I will admit that stories of alien abductions, U.F.O sightings and nocturnal proctologists are spurious and doubtful and I have yet to see any gut wrenchingly convincing digital proof of alien life; such as a recording, but it's hard to accept the idea of a barren universe in the face of it's sheerly incomprehensible scale.

Remain Vigilant

[edit on 17/6/10 by bonsaisert]

I understand the math. Thank you. But what I am saying, it is also very possible that there is none.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

From even a layman scientific perspective, why is there so little evidence of extraterrestrials? Wouldn't it be way more probable that we WOULD have met some of them? I've said it before and I say it again: this whole setting raises some pretty odd questions about the existence of ourselves.

If the universe is swarming with life, they're doing a REALLY good job at hiding.

Well, we don't really have the technology to get in contact with them, and if te beings coming here are from this realm then they are more technologically advanced than we are.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So basicly you say there is no proof for the existance of Aliens and there is no proof of there not being Aliens...Yet you claim there isn't, in the title of your thread? Pointless Post you arent providing proof for your claim.........-S+-F I wish if your gonna post on the UFO section make sure its more worthwhile.

P.s Apes are dumb where do you think they had there head start from? ....but this statement in itself has no back up other than historical myths and urban legends.......So you see how hard this can be when "fuzzy photos" of people "atronauts" lets say can't convince the stern closed minded.
If TPTB had all this tech........WHY DO THEY DIG HOLES TO HIDE IN?
They are simply cowardly apes doing what they have always done.

Drake Equasion

[edit on 17-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by hornum

Aliens Do Not Exist!

Where is the proof?

If you tell me you have a tooth ache - where is the proof?

Not all people that have seen UFOs claim aliens exist. I am living proof.

I saw two UFOs do things that that couldn't be done by any known air craft - in 1984.

I don't claim aliens exist. I have several theories that could explain the intelligence behind the crafts and the pilots.

Some of us don't make claims until we are 100% convinced.

The truth is out there somewhere.

Peace

Show me an alien and I will believe. The fact is there are none. That is why believers of aliens are in a minority.

HUMANS ARE AN ALIEN RACE.
We evolved in a solar system in a galaxy on one tiny planet out of the 9 in our solar system.
If there are no aliens, what are we?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
reply to post by hornum

It's not entirely a case of having to have physical evidence of an alien being or a piece of a crashed U.F.O's etc, it's simply a case of numbers.

The big bang theory suggests that the universe is 13.75 billion years old, quite enough time for things to get going.

Astronomers estimate there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or one sextillion stars in the visible universe with a conservative estimate of three planets per star. Presumably, if the right conditions exist, evolution will tend to occur; however to allow ourselves some leeway we will narrow it down to 1 in every 100 hospitable planets having the potential to be a host for life, this would mean that about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 or one quintillion life-bearing planets possibly exist in the visible universe. Of these, a possible 10,000,000 could be in our own galaxy.

I will admit that stories of alien abductions, U.F.O sightings and nocturnal proctologists are spurious and doubtful and I have yet to see any gut wrenchingly convincing digital proof of alien life; such as a recording, but it's hard to accept the idea of a barren universe in the face of it's sheerly incomprehensible scale.

Remain Vigilant

[edit on 17/6/10 by bonsaisert]

I understand the math. Thank you. But what I am saying, it is also very possible that there is none.

No, it's not very possible.
It's very unlikely, very very very unlikely.
Hell, it's probably more likely that there is an exact duplicate of the earth somewhere in the universe.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am sorry to inform you that your thread is dead. Extra terrestrials have been informed by the governments of the world to exist. The governments have been working with a special alien race for over 50 years. As a scientist working together with historians and Archaeologists i can inform of their existence recorded at two periods of time in human history that we have a record of.

To information we humans are an extra terrestrial race of other races out in the galaxy, we are at a stage wich we scientists call "dimension 0". Your sceptical views are just a natural way of the human mind.

Proof both visual and other ways will be made after the 18 month project the governments have started. So far the governments of the world has done this.

* Informed per national TV( Cnn+11 other news stations) and newspapers that they have been working with a special alien race for over 50 years.

* History channel has started a serie with 9 parts, NOT connected to previous related series, such as Ancient Astronauts ect. The new serie are giving the facts as they are.

Ufo has nothing to do with belief, they simply exist even if you want it or not.

Regards Minneapolis Science facility

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Well I guess that settles that!
This teenager, uh..........scientist seems to have proof!
Really now.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

? Watch the news, you might like it. Enjoy.

Personal opinions do not change fact.

Regards Minneapolis Science facility.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Agreed. I'd go much farther than 85-90% even! I suppose we can always look up the condon report for statistical purposes.

The problem with skeptics is many of them are like the school bully who bullies all the kids but a select few. Probably because they don't want to try and bully those few because they might actually get their butt kicked!

Take the well known Donald Menzel for example. He came up with some pretty hilarious explanations to UFO sightings:

Menzel laughed at a report from an Anglican priest in New Guinea, who said he watched beings walking around, apparently working, in a hovering UFO for more than 20 minutes. Now, I'm not going to say this really happened; I don't have a clue. But Menzel suggested -- with no evidence at all -- that the priest suffered from astigmatism, and either didn't know it, or had forgotten to put on his glasses. What he saw, said Menzel, was Venus, distorted by astigmatism into an oval shape -- and as for beings, those were the priest's own eyelashes!
source

Although the New Guinea sighting is well known within UFOlogy, it doesn't hold a candle to the 1976 Tehran incident. I'd like to see Menzel explain that..

Of course he can't. Thus basic psychology comes into play. File it as "unknown" and if people press for an explanation, direct them to the 85-90% of bogus UFO reports and say: "As you can see, most UFO reports are bogus or have a mundane explanation.." This turns the tables and makes the UFO researcher look like he's on a snipe hunt.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

I hope you don't expect people to believe you based on your word alone. When you go and make a serious claim like that you need to provide evidence to back up your claim. This site has seen numerous charlatans and hoaxers who have made similar claims to yours and were unable to back it up. So, if you want us to take you seriously at least give us something. At the very least, give us your credentials and proof that you work where you claim. Or maybe give us a less generic name than Minneapolis Science Facility, since Google is not turning up anything under that name.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yeah, like THAT'S going to happen!

Science is science! You know....science! It's the study of...scientific stuff!
And it's a facility!
I just love the "it's true because I say so" guys!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
As a first-hand witness of at LEAST EIGHT different sightings, i whole-heartedly disagree with the claims of the op.

My first sighting was in March 1997, knows as the infamous "Phoenix Lights" here in Arizona, as I watched a gigantic triangular shaped craft with a wingspan of approximately a mile, fly over my head completely silently and without arising any fear within me as I watched it.

While I did not see any little green men piloting the craft, the propulsion technology needed to fly such a craft, at a low altitude, without any sound or vibrations or wind displacement, is simply unfathomable in my opinion. Not to mention the last part of my sentence above, in which I mentioned having NO FEAR...which I also think is no coincidence either, and would not have happened if it were not intended that way. I know I normally would have been completely freaked out by witnessing such an event, but I wasn't.

Now I know the military is also responsible for countless UFO sightings by their black projects, but I simply cannot believe we have THAT much more advanced technology to do what I have described above...and certainly not in 1997.

Add this to the other seven sightings I have concluded were authentic UFO sightings which I could not explain by any conventional means (too much detail to go into each of them here), and I am thoroughly convinced that I have witnessed genuine extra-terrestrial phenomena.

Remember, not ALL accounts of UFO's have to be true...but if only ONE of them is genuine and not military, then the phenomena is real.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

There is a line between skepticism and criticism.

Saying that peoples own experiences (which you have no experienced, since they were their experiences) remind me you crazy druggies is not skepticism.

In fact it can be rather insulting.

Edit: lulz broken links.
[edit on 17-6-2010 by draevin]

[edit on 17-6-2010 by draevin]

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join