posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
This is in another post on ATS but I think its relevent here too...
Theres a story about 17 missing afghan soldiers here:
On oe of the slides for Operation Blackjack it shows 17 question marks for the missing perpatrators
Then theres this report from a 2007 New York post article:
"In June 2007, the New York Post claimed that Shukrijumah was "Al Qaeda's operations leader on a nuclear terror plot targeting the United States"
stating that Osama bin Laden had chosen him "to detonate nuclear bombs simultaneously in several U.S. cities."
Then theres a report about a bunch of missing or stolen police uniforms from the g20 in toronto
and then theres this:
- Over a dozen police uniforms are missing
- 17 Afghan military members with ID's to allow access to US bases are AWOL
-Adnan El Shukrijumah in the USA
- Operation Blackjack detailed 17 "?" and the ringmaster (Adnan?) to kick off those events
- In the last year or so, many news articles on nuclear terrorism and the threat of nuclear attacks on American and European soil.
- National Guard mobilised along the gulf for possible evacuation in late summer
- Obama is set to gain a "Internet kill switch" for emergency powers,leaving the DoHS in control of what websites are able to run.